Sexy Lexi Ch. 04: The Recording

Story Info
Alexandra is punished with orgasm denial on camera.
3.8k words
4.54
8.7k
7

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 09/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please let me know in the comments how dark you want this story to go!

Content warnings: food control, manipulation, being turned on by sexism.

-----

I wake up Friday morning, still wet from the night before. Frustrated and without release, eyes still closed, I lower my hand to relieve the tension. I slide a finger into my pussy and find my clit.

The contact sends a jolt through my body, waking me up. I remember Gideon telling me no touching. I slowly circle my finger around my clit, deciding whether to get it out of my system now, or trust that Gideon will take care of me later.

I continue to rub, the circles becoming smaller and faster. I don't know if I want to stop, or if I can stop. It's not like he'll be able to tell either way.

My breath quickens. A small moan escapes my lips as I get closer to an orgasm.

The alarm rings. I stop touching myself to turn it off. I sigh and with heaviness, get out of bed. I don't have time to finish now.

I remember what else Gideon got me to agree to in my daze last night - wear my sexiest lingerie and no eating after 11am.

I am on edge, my thighs slick. I get in the shower, a bit distracted by my own breasts. They're heavy, with small pink areolas, currently hard as rocks despite the heat of the water. I soap up my tits, which leads to me teasing, twisting and pulling my nipples. I lose time for a moment before I snap out of it.

What is wrong with me this morning? I don't have time for this.

I open my underwear drawer, wondering what to put on. Gideon wants my sexiest ones. I consider the black set, which are the newest. But my eye is drawn to the pink set, thinking of how Gideon told me to wear pink on our first date. The bra is underwired with low cut sheer lace. The panties are a matching G-string - which becomes practically invisible between my big butt cheeks.

I put them on and examine myself in the mirror. Though I wish I were smaller, I feel confident Gideon will enjoy the view. I otherwise put on a pant suit and some light makeup, expecting to have time to come home and get ready for the date after work.

I go to the kitchen to make breakfast. I make a bigger than usual breakfast, as Gideon told me not to eat again until our dinner.

As I go about my morning, I remember why I never wear this underwear anymore. The underwire is uncomfortable and the G-string keeps rubbing my pussy. It reminds me that I really need cum soon. I start feeling a bit empathetic to men complaining about blue balls, promising not to cause this feeling in anyone ever again.

It wasn't until lunch when I realize I didn't question Gideon's instructions about my diet or underwear. I just followed through unthinkingly. Until then, whenever he told me to do something, my gut reaction was to do the opposite.

Then a soft voice in my head says, "you may have resisted, but you did every single thing he told you to do. And you liked it."

I am not ready to examine what that means yet.

I have to work late, so I text Gideon to pick me up from the office instead of at home. I'll have to go out in my work wear. Oh well. It's still cute.

I'm busy, but my thong won't let me forget about Gideon and whatever he has planned for tonight. I'm also hungry, which now reminds me of him too.

I assume we're going to have sex tonight. It's a third date, and Gideon's already made me cum in some hot but slutty ways. Not that I'm a prude, but I've never imagined enjoying public acts or watching myself before. Am I an exhibitionist now?

Gideon must have a big cock, at least from what I could tell when rubbing against it. But he also acts like he's got nothing to prove. You know that Big Dick Energy.

The fact that I haven't seen or touched his cock yet is strange to me. He's been all over me, but hasn't even tried for sex or a blow job. I've never dated a guy who wasn't in a rush to get off, often without considering my pleasure at all. This doesn't quite fit with the other traditional views Gideon seems to have about gender roles.

This dissonance only makes Gideon more mysterious and more attractive. I'm looking forward to finally fucking him, and finally cumming myself.

By the time it's 7pm, I'm ravenous in two different ways.

Gideon is outside my office in his car, on time as usual. I get in and notice him surveying my outfit, one eyebrow raised. I shrug

On the ride, Gideon asks me about my day, expressing concern about working late on a Friday night. When I give him the details of my nightmare client, he laughs and agrees with my take on the situation. He follows up with a story of his own. The ride goes by quickly, and then we pull up to his condo building.

"I thought we were going out for dinner?" I ask.

"I never said that. I think you'll agree that my plans are best done in private - but if you prefer we do that in public, I am more than happy to oblige you." He smirks at me meaningfully.

I blush. I definitely enjoyed the fingering on the street and am curious about exploring that more, but I have no idea what he's up to tonight and it makes me nervous.

I get out of the car and head into the lobby as a response.

Once in his place, he removes my coat like a gentleman.

"Did you pick out your sexiest lingerie for me, Lexi?"

"I guess you'll find out after dinner," I flirt as I head out of the entry way. He stops me.

"I'm going to find out now, Lexi." In a similar gesture to when he took my jacket, he lifts my blouse over my head, and hangs it in the closet next to my coat. He comes in close to unbutton my pants, and with two hands, he gently pulls them to my ankles. He bends down, guiding each foot out of the pants.

All of his movements are so slow and sensual, I can't look away or speak. I feel precious and cared for and safe. Which seems contradictory to feel these things in my sluttiest underwear standing next to a fully clothed man.

After putting away the rest of my clothes, Gideon turns around to take me in.

"You look so much more comfortable in this than that ugly pant suit." I open my mouth for a sardonic retort, but he continues first. "Now you look like my slutty little Lexi." He beams at me, the smile open and genuine and prideful. I feel warm in his gaze.

"But if you keep dressing so masculine, I'm going to have intervene, Lexi." There's an edge to his voice I don't understand.

I look up at him, feeling a bit of whiplash from the change in tone. I try to defend my style. "It's not masculine. And even if it was, what is it to you?"

Gideon is smiling again, almost paternally. He leads me to the kitchen while lecturing me. "There is nothing feminine about pant suits. You can accessorize it all you like, but it will never be feminine. A girl like you," he cups my ass check, "with all your natural feminity, should embrace that side of herself. Not fight it." He sits me at the kitchen island, facing outward. "I should not like to see you in that again. In fact, I don't want to see in you pants at all, ever again."

He is standing right in front of me, his hands on my knees. He gently pushes my legs open, and leans down towards my panties. He breathes in deeply and stands back up. I know he can tell how wet I'm am. My hard nipples are another obvious sign of lust. I dislike his sexist attitude, but my body responds to it.

"Pants are unfeminine and you will not wear them around me. If you do, there will be punishment. Do you understand, slut?"

I laugh. Horny or not, this was not normal dating behaviour. "Or what? You'll spank me?" I say it knowing it would trigger him.

His face goes extremely still from where he stands between my knees. His hands go up my thighs and then under the top of the thong.

His eyes are locked on mine. I refuse to look away.

His thumb finds my clit. He pushes down on it, causing light pressure. It feels good, if only because I'm so horny and wet that any touch would feel good right now. It makes me want more, more, more.

"No, Lexi," he finally answers. "You're going to love it when I spank you. I'm not going to punish you with something you'll beg me for."

He's now pinching my clit. It's not painful, just uncomfortable, and not wholly unpleasant.

"If you really want to know how I would punish you, I invite you to find out." He pinches my clit one last time, harder than before, and I gasp at the small sting, then exhale as he steps away.

Gideon busies himself in the kitchen, preparing roast chicken breast and a salad. It's quiet as I gather my thoughts.

I'm still very turned on, probably even more so. He may be acting like a jerk, but my body is unfortunately really into it. He doesn't deserve having me here in lingerie right now though.

I consider putting on my clothes. I consider leaving. I don't do either, because despite my better judgement, I still want to fuck Gideon. It's been so long for me, I'm so horny, and the orgasms Gideon has given me so far have been incomparable. I promise myself I won't give him a blow job though. I certainly don't want to reward him in any way.

Eventually, I break the silence. "You don't strike me as someone who cooks".

"Do you think I believe that girls belong in the kitchen?"

"Seems like you would."

He doesn't take this as an insult. Instead, he responds as if he's teaching me a life lesson. "I do believe in gender roles. But boys these days have most of it wrong. You're not a man unless you can take care of yourself first. That involves learning to cook and clean, staying healthy and strong, earning a good living. Only then is a man ready for a girl like you," he looks at me hungrily. "With your sinful curves, and your smart little brain at war with your own body. Underneath your quips and your pant suits, you're a good little slut, desperate for a man to look up to, to obey, to please. It's your nature. It's not your nature to get tired and stressed at work all day, or even while cooking and cleaning. You deserve a better life than that."

In the moment, it's hard to disagree with him. As much as I love my job, I am always stressed and it's why I've been neglecting my own needs for so long. I sigh audibly.

He continues. "You picked your sexiest lingerie for me, like I told you. I've heard your stomach, so I know you haven't eaten since this morning, as ordered. But tell me Lexi, did you touch your pussy?"

I could have lied; I don't. "Yes, but only because it was while I was half asleep and wasn't thinking." I can't read his expression so I try another excuse. "I stopped after a couple of minutes and never came, if that helps." It's odd talking so openly about masturbating, especially because I am acting as if he has the right to know any of this.

"It does help, but there are consequences. Come on," he takes me by the hand and leads me to the living room area. "The food can wait."

I'm nervous, unsure what will happen next. I'm hungry, not used to fasting. Mostly, I'm horny. I'm sure all three sensations are clouding my judgement, but I don't care, because I think we're finally going to fuck.

Gideon sits me on his coffee table. He sits on the sofa in front of me, looking at me. He spreads my thighs open with his foot.

I notice he has my phone. I instictively reach for it. He shakes his head, and tells me to unlock it. I don't.

"Lexi, I'll be teaching you an important lesson today that I'll need you to remember. So I'll be recording you. I can do it with your phone, or mine. It's up to you. But while you learn to trust me, I'd rather use your phone."

I know I could just get up and leave. I should go. But as much as I'm incensed by how he orders me around, it's turning me on more. I'm also really curious about what he is about to do, even if it scares me. I can't completely ignore my newly discovered exhibitionism which is getting excited.

I unlock the phone.

"Turn on airplane mode too," he says.

I assume what happens next will involve a photo or video of something compromising. But he's making sure I understand that I have control over the files. Though he's said some sexist shit tonight, I can trust him with this.

I give him my phone.

He starts recording, but I don't know what is on the camera. I assume my face and my body will be visible based on the angles. I know this is a terrible idea, but I stay put.

"Lexi, did you touch that pussy when I told you not to?"

I blush and say quietly "yes".

"Louder, slut."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I touched my pussy when you told me not to," I somehow manage to mumble the words out.

"Show me exactly what you did."

My hand moves of its own accord, my body anxious to finally find relief in any way it can. I don't know where to look so I look at Gideon behind the phone, though he's watching the screen. I feel awkward and wonder if I should exaggerate or somehow put on a show. But when my right hand slips under my g-string and into my slit, my mind goes blank.

I don't consider what I'm doing, I just do it. I'm rubbing around my clit, just like I did that morning. Teasing myself, avoiding touching it just yet. I'm breathing hard. I can feel my nipples poke against the lace in the bra. I keep staring at Gideon.

"Good girl, Lexi. Pull aside your thong so we can see better."

In a daze of lust, I pull back my panties with my left hand, while my right hand continues with increasingly small circles.

I finally start to rub my clit more directly. Getting faster, a flush spreads across my chest. I feel desired and vulnerable with Gideon recording me as I debase myself like this.

But after way too short of a time, I stop and clear my throat. "Um that's as far as I got this morning." My whole body is buzzing with desire. I try to give Gideon a seductive look, hoping he'll end my torment and fuck me.

"How do you feel right now, Lexi?"

"I.. I don't know." My brain isn't working right. All I can think about is Gideon's still unseen cock. I'm barely aware he's still filming me, with my left hand still exposing my cunt to the camera.

"Silly girl. A few touches and you can't even think. Let's try an easier question. What do you want right now?"

"Your cock," I blurt out so fast it sounds like one word instead of two.

Gideon laughs patiently.

"Oh does slutty little Lexi want her cunt fucked? Or her face?"

"Yes. All." I barely register what I'm saying, it's as if someone else is in my body. Is this what Lexi feels like? Cause it's certainly not Alexandra, who promised herself she wouldn't blow Gideon tonight.

This time Gideon laughs cruelly. "You touched when you were not allowed. For that, you certainly don't get the privilege of my cock."

"Nooo," I whine, not even recognizing my own voice. I look up at him, coquettish. "Can I at least finish myself for you?" I seductively move my right hand back towards my throbbing pussy.

"No, slut. I warned you that you wouldn't like your punishments." I take a deep breath. "You're not going to cum again until I tell you to. This time, you can touch that greedy little pussy all you want - you just can't cum. Do you understand, Lexi?"

I'm considering protesting but don't. "I do."

Gideon turns off the recording and hands me back the phone. I'm tempted to peak at the video but decide against it. I notice airplane mode is still on.

We go back into the kitchen. Gideon takes out a blanket and wraps it around my shoulders. He's arranged it so that I'm warm, but he still has a view of my lingerie.

From behind, he kisses my cheek and breathes in deeply at my neck. "Did you choose a pink set just for me?" he says quietly.

"Did I pick right?"

He nips at my ear lobe. "You did, Lexi. You look amazing in pink, so feminine." My chest swells.

Gideon serves us dinner. While his plate has a large portion of chicken, mine is mostly salad with a few pieces of chicken on top. I dig in, starved.

Despite our earlier disagreements, I feel relaxed now with Gideon, as if some barriers have gone down. I feel kind of floaty, not grounded fully in my body. In that state, it's easier to see the allure of Gideon's sexism, pedestal and all.

While we eat, he tells me more about how he sees the world. I'm still horny and wet, but I focus on him with rapt attention. Mostly, he says, people can do whatever they want. When it comes to his relationships, he's much more specific.

He says he's dating for a wife, a girl who would deserve the great life he would give her. She wouldn't have to work. She would only cook and clean as much as she enjoys it. He describes regular vacations, shopping trips, spa days. Whatever she wants.

I am drawn in by his fantasy. I never considered giving up my career or anything, but it would be nice to dial back if I had the financial security to do so.

"What makes a woman deserving of such a good life?" I'm trying to hide my keen interest in his reply, but I'm afraid it came across judgmental.

Gideon looks happy to answer me though, watching me intently as he does. "A girl who is feminine and submissive. Who follows my lead. Even though she's capable of thriving without me, she chooses to be at my feet because that's where she knows she belongs."

I can't help but comparing myself to his answer. He's called me both feminine and submissive, even though I already disobeyed him. Does he think I could be that girl? Do I want to be that girl? I doubt I even understand what he is imagining, not really.

Gideon doesn't seem to notice my self-reflection as he continues. "With a natural submissive, everything else follows. She can be moulded into my perfect little slutty wife."

I find his answer strange. Who calls their future wife a slut? What does he mean by moulding her? What is natural submissiveness?

We finish eating, though I'm admittedly still hungry, maybe even a bit light headed, and not just from fasting. Emotionally, I feel drained and I'm not sure why. I feel meek and small.

"Let me get you a ride, sweet Lexi," he says softly, leading me to the entryway. He opens the closet and takes out my blouse, pulling it over my head and dressing me.

It's as if I don't have any filter left. I ask him "Why haven't you let me touch you yet?" I need to know or I'll assume it's because he doesn't want me.

He kisses me tenderly before answering. "Sweet girl. I can't wait to fuck you, and let you touch me to your heart's content. But it's not time."

"Why not?" I whine out weakly. I regret it immediately. I'm feminist enough to know I shouldn't make anyone explain why they aren't consenting to sex.

He answers anyway. "When we fuck, I don't want any barriers between us. And we have yet to discuss safety."

I appreciate his answer but another question blurts out of my mouth. "Don't you even want a blow job?"

"Yes of course I want you on your knees, you horny slut. But I'm not a teenage boy. My dick doesn't control me. I'm not like you, losing all thoughts after the smallest touch. I'll be fine and you'll be choking on my cock as soon as you deserve that pleasure, and not before."

There it is again, that word "deserve". Instead of being put off, all I can think is how I want to "deserve" his cock. I know that for sure, at least in this strange floaty state.

He takes out my trenchcoat and helps me into it. He buttons it up all the way. He gives me a little box of chocolate truffles, tells me to have just one before a hot shower, then go straight to bed.

As he opens the door, I realize I'm not wearing any pants. "Wait," I say as I head back to closet.

He steps in the way. "You can put the pants back on if you want, but you'd be disobeying me." I stare back open mouthed. "No one can tell anyway, it just looks like you're wearing a short skirt underneath your coat. See?" He turns me around to face the mirror.

He's right, of course. I'm too tired to fight him anyway.

He escorts me to the car waiting outside. He opens the door for me and kisses me goodbye before leaving. "Text me when you're home safely, Lexi".

12