Sexy Lunch at the Office

Story Info
Girlfriend takes sexy lunch to boyfriend at his office.
1.9k words
4.51
12k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving for work on Wednesday morning, you tell me that your boss will be away on business for the rest of the week. You are so glad that you won't have him in your office every 10 minutes for the next Three days. We kiss goodbye, tongues swirling, exploring each other's mouths. You grab my ass and give it a squeeze.

I shoo you out of the door before things get too hot. I know that we can't keep our hands off each other, but I'm sure going to work with a raging hardon can't be comfortable for you.

As I prepare to start working from my home office, I get the naughtiest idea. Since your boss isn't at the office today, and none of your colleagues are aware that you are dating, I'm going to take you a really hot lunch at work today. I know that you take your lunch break from 12h00am to 13h00pm. I'm going to make sure that I'm at your office just before 12h00am. I smile to myself, this is going to be a lunch that you will never forget.

I sit down at my desk and attempt to do some work, it's difficult because of the hot kiss we had before you left for work. I eventually get some work done. When I look up at the clock again it's 11h15am.

I'm off the bedroom to dress. I decide on a pink lacey bra, pink silk button up shirt, pencil skirt, black thigh high pantyhose, no panties, and pair of black 13inch pumps. I pull my hair back into a bun and add a black blazer.

I grab my laptop bag to ensure a professional office look. I'm out the door by 11h40am.

I call a taxi and give the driver the address. Your office is located downtown in a tall office block, on the 60th Floor. I arrive at 11.55am and stride into the office block. I take the elevator to the 60th floor. On my ride up, I check my makeup and hair. Perfect, I know you are going to be so surprised when you see this hot little executive strut into your office.

I get off on the 60th floor and walk up to the receptionist. "Good morning, ma'am, may I help you" she says with a friendly smile. "Hi, yes you can. I am here to see Mr. Daniels" I say. "Certainly, who may I say is here?" She asks. "You can say it's Ms. Walker" I answer. I see her pick up the phone and dial your extension "Hi...Mr. Daniels...I have Ms. Walker to see you...yes she is waiting at reception...thank you" she says. "Mr. Daniels is on his way Ms. Walker, please take a seat" she tells me. "Thank you very much" I say with a smile.

I sit on one of the typical little chairs that are found in company lobbies. You appear from around the corner and give me a huge smile. As you walk in, I stand and put out my hand, you grab it so gently saying "Hello Ms. Walker, nice to meet you, let's go through to my office for this meeting". I smile at you and follow you to your office. You show me in, close and lock the door behind me. Your office has a back wall that is glass from top to bottom. It looks out over the park that is across the road from the building. You turn and look me up and down. "What a surprise! you look so sexy in that outfit" you say. I turn in a circle for you to see the whole outfit. Your eyes have that wild lustful look that I've come to love. "So, Mr. Daniels, since your boss isn't here, I thought I would bring you lunch. Would you like a lick of fresh breasts and bite of pussy?" I say coyly as I sit on the edge of your desk, cross my legs, and lick my lips. "You are so naughty Ms. Walker, I would love some breasts and pussy for lunch" you say. I smile as you walk up to me, part my legs and kiss me with such passion that it almost takes my breath away. "Let me help you out of your jacket Ms. Walker, I think you'll be more comfortable" you say as you take my jacket off and drop it on the floor. You run your hands over my silky shirt and stop at my breasts to rub my nipples. "So, Ms. Walker, is there anything that you would you like to discuss" you say as you move up and run little kisses up and down my neck. "Yes, I'd like to discuss your hot throbbing cock in my pussy please" I say with an evil look. "Good, I would like to discuss that as well" you say as you come back to my mouth and give me another passionate kiss. You unbutton my shirt and take in my pink lacey bra. "mmm, those breasts of yours look spectacular in that bra" you say as you lower your head and lick my nipples through the bra, "but I don't think you need these anymore" you say as you take my shirt off and remove my bra, dropping them on top of my jacket. Now I'm perched on the edge of your desk with just my skirt, pantyhose, and shoes on. You turn back and start stroking my breasts around the outside while sucking on my hard nipples. You drop your right hand to my leg and follow the stockings up under my skirt, you feel the lace and smile while still sucking on my nipple. Your hand goes up further to find a naked clean-shaven pussy. "Very naughty Ms. Walker" you say coming back to kiss my lips. You slide two fingers into my pussy, and I let out a gasp.

I groan as you slowly start sliding your fingers in and out. With each slide of your fingers my pussy is getting wetter. "I have an idea you say" as you push my skirt up over my hips, put my arms around your neck and my legs around your waist. You pick me up off the desk and walk over to the huge back window of your office and push my back up against the glass. I gasp as my skin touches the cold glass. You kiss me with intense passion, then put me back on the ground. "We can't take too long because I have a real meeting at 2pm, and I'll need recovery time" you say grinning. You unzip your pants and drop them along with your undies around your ankles. You turn me around to face the window, since I'm still wearing my heels, thrusting from behind is easy. I stretch out my arms and press up against the window using my hands for leverage. You slowly push your cock, balls deep, into my already wet pussy. You slowly pull out. As you slide back into me, you reach around with your left hand to hold my breast and thumb my nipple. You reach around with your right hand and start to rub my clit as you slowly keep pushing your cock in and pulling out of my pussy. "Ahh, yes, Mr. Brown! don't stop" I say. That makes you pump a little faster and rub my clit faster. "Shhhh, not so loud" you whisper in my ear. "Uh-huh" I say and moan softer. You increase your speed again and I can feel the tingling building up deep inside of me "Mmm, don't stop, yeess, that's it, don't stop" I whisper. Hearing me say that spurs you on and you thrust even faster. I'm getting closer "Mmm, yeeesss, don't stop, that's soo good" I whisper again. "You're going to make me cum Mr. Brown! "Yyyyeeeesss" I say in a raspy tone. You feel my pussy get hot and start to spasm, that always makes you thrust harder and faster. I moan uncontrollably as my orgasm hits. You keep going as my spasming pussy always drive you wild. I feel you slow down, and I know that means you want to cum in my mouth. I turn and drop to my knees, taking your hot throbbing cock in my hand, stroking it while I swirl my tongue around your head. You twitch and I suck you into my mouth and down my throat. Your balls are rubbing against my chin. I gently massage them with my hand. To make it just a little hotter for you, I rub my nipple between my fingers, with my free hand. "Ms. Walker...I'm going to cum in that gorgeous little mouth of yours" you say. I can feel your balls contracting and I know you are near. I suck just a little harder. "Aaahhh I'm cuming" you whisper moan as I feel your cum hit the back of my throat. You spasm and thrusting until your last stream of cum fills my mouth. You pull out breathing hard. I Greedily swallow your cum as I look up at you. Looking down at me you whisper "Wow, that was amazing!". You bend, pull your undies and then your pants up, zip up, and then help me up from my knees. You notice some of my juices running down the inside of my thigh. You grin at me, walk over to your desk, and get me some tissues. I wrinkle my nose and grin as you hand them to me. I wipe myself then walk over to my laptop bag where I pull out a pair of fresh panties, slip them on and pull down my skirt. I look at you and say, "I can't go home in a skirt without panties with juices running out of me" You laugh and help me to put my bra and shirt back on. You hold me tight and kiss me passionately. "This has been the best meeting I've ever had Ms. Walker " you say with a satisfied smile. "Hey, Mr. Daniels, open some windows and get air in here, it smells like sex. We don't want anyone to find out about your lunch meeting" I say with a wicked smile. We have one last passionate kiss before you help me put my jacket back on. I grab the juices filled tissues and shove them in my jacket pocket saying, "No evidence". After unlocking and opening your office door, you hand me my laptop bag. You walk me back to reception, shake my hand and say "Ms. Walker, this has been a very beneficial meeting, I will go through everything and get back to you a.s.a.p. Thank you for coming downtown for our meeting". "My pleasure Mr. Brown, enjoy the rest of your day" I say. I quickly greet the receptionist and step into the elevator. As the doors are closing, I wink and lick my lips".

I stride out of the building and wait for a taxi. I'm so satisfied with myself as the taxi pulls up and I get in. I hear my phone ping, it's a text from you.

13:05-Jake Daniels wrote;

Babe, that was so hot, and I loved that it was a little bit risky, anyone could have seen us through those windows. I really enjoyed my lunch, it was delicious. See you later. Xoxo.

13:10-Kate Walker wrote;

You know that I like risky, so those windows were perfect. I'm glad you enjoyed your lunch, it felt delicious. Hurry back after work, I think you could have seconds for dessert. Xoxo.

As I walked into the apartment, I felt like a vixen. I need a shower and to flush these tissues before I try to do some work again.

After my shower I settle in behind my pc, I reflect on the 'lunch meeting' and smile as I was looking forward to dessert after dinner.