Sexy Magnum Opus

Story Info
Suzie and Moriah practice their "communication" skills ;)
6.4k words
4.79
7.2k
23

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 01/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mor-i-ah?" She sing-songed from the hallway.

I felt Suzie approach on my right side, maybe she was looking to see if I had my headphones on.

"Yeah, babe?"

She slid a hand across my shoulder and onto my clavicle. I looked straight forward, towards my computer, letting her do her thing. She didn't disappoint. Her mouth came close to the side of my face and she dripped speech directly in my ear.

"Mor? Can you fuck me?"

My breath caught and my brain conjured explicit scenes immediately. If they were memories or porn or quick planning on my part, I had no idea. The answer was "yes of course." But my mouth was open, stupidly and my eyes were wide. I turned to look at her. Her eyes were shining and she had the sexiest smirk on. She was still a little out of reach so I grabbed the front of her shirt and pulled her into me. I replied with a hot kiss, open mouthed, brushing tentatively and breathing into her. I pulled back to look at her and she had her eyes closed. When she finally fluttered her eyes open, I spoke with the cockiest smirk on my face.

"Hm...how do you want it?" I was eating my words, chewing around them like they tasted so good. She huffed out a breath and smiled in delight.

"Really?"

"Well...yeah...were you messing with me or something?" I rotated my computer chair to face her with a frown on my face.

"No, I just...thought you would..." she trailed off. In embarrassment I guessed? I wasn't sure.

"Would what?" I prompted her. "Say no?" My face spelled bemused.

She smiled back. "Well...or let me down easy." She cocked her head playfully and my heart surged.

"You must think I'm some special kind of stupid that says no to beautiful women." My narrowed eyes looked straight at her. I ran my hand over her stomach reaching up towards her sternum. Her returning grin was addicting. She looked to the side though and was stalling, biting her lip in a way that made me so frustrated. I waited patiently for a moment, running my hand over her stomach and pushing in with my thumb in small circles. Oh, the things I could to her...I sighed internally, hoping against hope that she would give herself over to me tonight.

She was taking too long. I stood and pulled her face towards me by her neck in a slow movement. I only looked at her and smiled softly, nonverbally telling her everything was alright.

"Play it by ear?" I parroted her favorite saying, with a giant grin, I even waggled my eyebrows and it made her guffaw. It had the intended effect, she pushed me back onto my computer chair and made a show of straddling me. She kissed me then and it was deep and desperate. Her tongue came into my mouth and took what it wanted. I matched her stroke for stroke and exerted a little more pressure with my hands and the curve of my back to bring us flush together. God, I loved having her in my lap. I ran my hands over her thighs and ass. I was getting so hot just from the feel of her tongue and lips. Her teeth pulled on my lower lip and I groaned. Her hips were moving in my lap and she stopped kissing me to hug me close. Her hot neck made contact with mine and she rubbed against mine. It was intimate and she was wrapped around me so closely. My heart exploded. I had a sudden burst of adrenaline and maybe arrogance and bracketed my feet to stand while still carrying her. It was successful, thankfully, and she squealed and giggled while she wrapped her legs around me and her arms closer around my neck and into my hair. I shuffled us to the bedroom next door and made sure to grab her ass with both hands while I supported her against me.

At this point I was prepared to lead the steamy afternoon delight, but I sorely wished she would keep talking like she was earlier. My brain had anticipated a really hot back and forth and was a little disappointed with the lack of dirty, filthy talk so far. To compensate, I replayed her words in my head a few times while I laid her on the crisp duvet. "Mor, can you fuck me?" My hips bucked into her at the thought. I led my head towards her ear, figuring forthrightness was best when we weren't looking at each other.

"You know you can tell me anything right? Whatever you want...or need?" She was older than I was and I wanted her to know that I knew she was a sexy, sensual being. She could potentially be that. With me. Well...with anyone, really. But I would put in the most effort, of course, to make her shake and scream. I looked at her then, she was frowning at me and I panicked.

"Oh babe, you don't have to..." I'd overstepped and didn't know how to apologize. Maybe vulnerability from my part? But what in the fuck would resonate with her? "I'm just...really turned on when you talk." I rushed out and she raised her eyebrow. Good. A slow smirk. Better. She bit her lip. HOT. I smiled back at her under me, just taking in the planes of her face and the rise and fall of her chest. Little twitches in the tendons of her neck.

"Really?" She drawled out. "Good to know! I was feeling..." she rolled her eyes around, pretending to search for the word and I grinned. "antsy..." her eyes bored into mine with wild abandon. Antsy was obviously her euphemism for horny.

"And naturally, your first thought was me?" I ran the tip of my nose down her jaw, inhaling. I couldn't resist bringing my tongue to her pulse point either, tasting.

"Well, my very first thought was Pierce Brosnan."

I chuckled in her ear. "Do you mean the British actor? Or our strap in the nightstand?" I ground my thigh into her center. She gasped.

"The strap!" Her voice hitched up and broke.

"Good! I was about to worry!" I kissed her hard, driving my tongue in and curving around hers. I was promising ecstasy. The best damn night of her life and she'd have to push me away to stop me from touching her and making her come over and over. I broke our kiss inelegantly just to see her pout. She chased my mouth but I was already standing up and stripping off what little clothes I had. She leaned up on her elbows watching me, already a little punch drunk. Toeing off my socks, I took out our strap, harness, and lube. Her eyes were zeroed in on the bright purple strap. We originally had fun choosing the perfect upgrade and we decided on this monster with veins all over it, it was thick and heavy but stood straight out, just looking for a hole. I set everything down next to her on the bed and grabbed her by her ankles closer to me. She squealed and thumped down on the mattress.

"Mor! You're randy today!" She exclaimed in pure delight.

"Can you blame me? This smokin' hot redhead just came on to me. Propositioning me shamelessly." I winked at her and bit my lip. While I ran my hands up her thighs. Normally something like that would make her laugh but she seemed to be so wound up, it was a decent line at this point. She swallowed hard. I peeled off her sweatpants and kissed the calf and thigh I revealed. I kneeled between her legs, pulling her to me in a half dip and kissed her Clark Gable style, grabbing her back fiercely. She sighed into my mouth and I was drunk on her eager responses. I pulled her shirt up as I caressed her sides and she helped me get it off. She didn't have a bra on so I leaned down to kiss the tops of her breasts, licking long swathes closer and closer to her peaks. She held my head to her as she moaned. After teasing both breasts, I flicked a nipple and she jolted in my arms. I chuckled and put one in my mouth and sucked. She writhed against me and grunted in a high pitch, long and keen, turning into a whine. Her nipple was delicious. Her skin was sweet and it changed texture and size as I made love to it. Changing to the other side, she writhed in a new wave of arousal.

"Mor! Mor! I--" She cried out raggedly. She didn't say please. I singsonged in my head. I laid her back down and worshipped her neck and clavicle, even nipping the edge of her jaw. She forcefully hooked a leg over the edge of my ass, looking for some kind of friction. My hands were everywhere except well, her clit. Squeezing her breasts in time with the rhythm of her hips. Sucking on her neck and running my nails over her ribs. "Mor! Come on! Fuck me already!"

"You haven't said please." I smirked, dramatically pausing all movement. She groaned, practically growled, in frustration. I smiled wider. "Can you say it? And you know, mean it?" I asked in a quiet voice. I didn't want to overstep but if a little gentle guidance led to--she zeroed in on my eyes and her eyelids drooped as she gave one especially forceful thrust up into my thigh. She seemed to be gearing up and it was hot to see. I was still frozen not wanting to break the moment. Hoping she would comply. And like it.

"Mor...please...fuck me. I need you."

My breath caught in my throat and I whimpered as I drew in for a desperate kiss. She cradled my head with spread hands, possessively, and I clutched her breast, laying my flesh on her more fully. She moaned into the kiss. Our tongues didn't even know where to go, in or out or to chase each other. I supported myself on my hands, bracketing her face and grinned down at her. I wanted to make my next line perfect. God, I wanted to make her feel good. So I said that but evoking the confidence she loved on me. She smiled like a lunatic whenever I was playfully arrogant and I hoped it was arousing for her.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna make you feel so good." I punctuated my threat with my thigh grinding into her harshly. She twitched, gasped, and grabbed at my back.

I sucked at her breast harshly and moved quickly down to lick along her hipbone but we were both impatient at this point and I tore her underwear off (which coincidentally has absolutely no business being that sexy, all soft blue lace barely covering an inch of her waist and proudly showing the dark spot hinting at things to come.) I hastened to settle between her legs and licked both sides of her thigh harshly, rushing the build up because frankly, she didn't need it. I was throbbing and aching in sympathetic arousal. I licked one straight swathe from the bottom of her entrance and pressed down harshly past her clit where I could feel the shaft under her skin. I hadn't done this before but I sucked that skin into my mouth where I felt the shaft of her clit. She squealed and I didn't know if she liked it or not but was too shy to ask. I hazarded a look up at her. Her hands were over her face and her whole neck and a little into her chest was bright red in a violent blush. It was hot.

"What the fucking hell?!" She shouted under her hands, clawing at her face. I felt my stomach drop.

"You didn't...like that?" I asked uncertainly, licking some of her stray juices off around my mouth. She put her fingers in the crown of her hair and looked down sharply at me, frowning and scowling, practically mad.

"Didn't?..." she sputtered. "Didn't LIKE it?? Fuck, Mor where did you...?" She was sputtering again and my heart swelled when I realized I'd just rocked her world. Surprisingly, it kind of felt like learning a new move on a video game and trying to commit to memory the button presses that led to that powerful death blow attack. My spine tingled and I grinned broadly at her, wagging my butt like an excited animal. She puffed out a scoff and rolled her eyes. Rubbing her hands violently over her face again.

She sighed harshly out. "God, that was hot...do it again." She whispered the last part. I hummed in appreciation and ducked down again, gripping around her thighs, trying to scratch along them for more sensitivity. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her clit and chanced a look up, again. She was on her elbows and staring at me, her eyebrows were scrunched up almost like she was about to cry. When she made eye contact with me, I flicked her clit and simultaneously winked rakishly at her. She groaned and dropped back down into the bed, her hands reaching for her chest. I chuckled and ran my tongue over the front of her entrance, relishing the taste and how wet she was. I sucked at her labia around her entrance and flicked her clit in between tasks. Looking up again I could see she had her eyes closed and was squeezing one breast and the nipple of the other. I slapped the outside of her thigh lightly and she gasped, her hips rising into my mouth.

"I wanna hear you baby. Show me."

She whined at that. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked lightly. She screamed.

"That's better." I put her clit back in my mouth and brought a hand around and over to cradle her clit between two fingers. She kept up a monologue of disconnected words, moans, and gasps. And god, would I love to tape it. I pressed down my fingers and sucked the skin over her shaft again, she bucked erratically into my face at that and whined loudly. My tongue traced over the shaft quickly in between sucking the skin there. I still wasn't sure what sucking pressure is just enough and what's too much so I played it on the safe side. Still that seemed to drive her crazy since she slipped her fingers in my hair and humped into my face.

It felt like a movie or a song, where there was a plot or a script, some sort of structure. Where there were strict rules on what...felt good. An intro, a conflict, a crescendo, and a rhythm. A recipe tried and tested to produce something that would make something exceptional. My brain was jumbled and drunk and I wanted more. More of everything, her sounds, her taste, her painful grip in my hair. All movies and music have a climax but I didn't want it to come. I wanted this to be my reality. Doing what I do best. Making her happy. I moved down to her clit, still moving two fingers along her shaft, deep and slow. I licked languorously across her clit, teasing the glans further out and making her puffier all around and engorging her clit. Yep, I could live here. This is my new address. Fuck the world. She was writhing in steady waves into my face and I amped up the speed over her clit, dancing towards her edge. Her hips started lifting and I supported her with my free hand at the small of her back under her. We were going at a frantic pace now, chasing her orgasm. It was wet, loud, and impossibly filthy. I sucked on her clit and ran my tongue over it in my mouth. She seized with a cry. I ran a flat tongue slowly back and forth over her clit as I set her hips down on the mattress again. When she started to even her breathing and relax her body, I kissed her thighs and stood up.

"Fuck Mor..." she whimpered breathlessly still twitching on the bed. I put on the harness and secured the dildo.

"This is the part where you tell how amazing I am at this." I crawled over her, feeling the weight of Pierce between my legs.

"No, you're already insufferable. I'm not going to add to your ego."

"Oh, but darling, my ego isn't as big as my cock." She sputtered out a scoff and slapped my shoulder.

"Mor! Don't be crude. And that doesn't even make sense."

"No, I guess not, huh?" I still had the widest smile on my face and she mirrored it as I leaned in to kiss her gently. Pierce touched between her folds and she twitched at the contact. My hand went to her breast and worked her nipple back up. The same hand caressed her soft belly, her ribs, the jut of her hip, her soft, pliable ass and I couldn't resist taking a handful and squeezing. She whimpered against my lips and pulling her into me also gave her center more friction with the cock. She was so wet, it slid over her easily. There wouldn't be a need for lube after all. I pried her legs open further and pressed a palm down on her thigh. I leaned back so I could watch myself enter her and used the cock head to tease her clit, making sure she was ok with the pace I was going. I floated the cock tip over her entrance and looked up at her. She nodded, biting her lip. I pressed in an inch. She really was very wet, it slipped in. I took some juices pooling at the bottom of her entrance and coated more of the dildo with it. She groaned and held on to the sheets, as I pushed more and more in. I was looking for any resistance, trying to make sure the rubber didn't catch on any dry spot inside her. We both have experienced soreness when that happens. But no, it slid back and forth with no resistance.

"God, that's good." She shuddered at the feeling. I leaned forward to catch her mouth again and dove my tongue in, fancifully thinking to myself that I was penetrating her in two places.

"I think you mean, 'God Moriah, you're so good at that.'" She chuckled, her amusement turning into a whimper as she scrunched her forehead in pleasure. I propped myself up on an elbow and slid a hand down to hook one leg up, she got the message and hiked her other leg up as well. I gripped her hip and my forearm was caught in the crook of the back of her knee. We fit together perfectly like this. I started moving inside her, long slow strokes and she thumped her head down and groaned in rhythm.

"You're so hot." I whispered in her ear. "I love fucking you like this. It makes me wet." I dropped the word directly in her ear, licking the shell and sucking on her lobe, making sure she heard the wet sounds of my mouth. She stuttered a whine out and gripped my shoulder harder. I stroked over and over, varying the length of the strokes, the speed, and plunging into her forcefully now and then. I'm nothing if not methodical. Thorough. Once her legs started shaking, I picked up the pace and held a more consistent rhythm.

"Oh! Fuck! That's--that's--Mor, don't stop! I think I'm going to--" I was fascinated. She almost never comes just like this. Usually, she needs my fingers on her too. But I wasn't about to complain or stop. I kept pounding into her and she seized again bucking her hips, nearly dislodging my arm from under her knee. "Fuu-uh-uck...." she cried out, almost sobbing. I stroked inside her slowly now feeling her clench over the dildo until it became hard to keep inside her. I set her leg down and she collapsed flat on the bed, her muscles relaxing slowly with a twitch of her body here and there. I kept the dildo all the way in and leaned down to kiss her gently, in contrast with my previous movements. I caressed her face and the edge where her hair started. She was still panting but able to kiss me back. Once her breathing evened out and her arms came up and around my back, I turned to look at her. Her eyes were shining at me. That special shine that flashes when she's happy with me. When my face makes her happy.

"You ok?" I smirked down at her.

"Fantastic." She chewed on the word, daring me to be a smartass and to ruin the moment. I wasn't going to, though. I was happy she was happy. And my smugness could wait. Until later. She pulled my lips to hers again, slipping her tongue in to dance slowly with mine. She touched my face in the kiss and it was so sweet and sensual I could have cried but I was still focused on my earlier goal of making her come until she couldn't anymore. I hoped she was amenable. After kissing for a little bit and grounding ourselves in each other we stopped to look at each other again.

"Mor?" I hummed dopily. "You're still inside me..." she whispered with the raise of an eyebrow and a smirk. I smirked back and thrust into her. Her mouth made a perfect "oh" and she scrunched her forehead.

"Well, I was hoping..." I paused and ran my fingers over her breast, teasing the nipple and scratching lightly at her belly. "You would turn over for me..." It was a statement but spoken softly and with the hint of a question. I looked at her then. Her eyebrows were raised and she bit her lip. We were teetering on the edge of something, something like consent or another concept I couldn't put into words, being new as I was to this world of sex.

"Ok."

"Yeah?" I smiled and raised my eyebrows.

"Mor, why on earth are you surprised?" She smiled, almost exasperated.

"I don't know. I just...really wanted it and I wasn't sure if you did too. I guess." I punctuated my awkward sentence with a slow thrust into her. She scrunched her eyebrows again but also kind of rolled her eyes at me. It was an odd moment.

12