Sexy Mandy Wanks The Bag Boy

Story Info
Mandy Beats A Grocery Bag Boy's Meat.
1.6k words
4.05
31.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stacking these fucking cans, all I do is stack these fucking cans." mumbled eighteen-year-old Billy Baxter placing another Hunts Tomato Sauce can on top of the wobbly pyramid of cans advertising the red sauce.

Billy, eighteen and in his third month of employment at Piggly Wiggly, was frustrated as any teenage boy who was in the throes of puberty. He was horny most of his waking hours, and even though he masturbated before coming to work on his four to eight shift, his young pecker was letting him know it was feeding time.

Billy's favorite jack-off spot was the men's restroom. While others were eating lunch, he always used his break to beat one-off.

Slicing open another box of sauce and thinking he would go crazy from boredom, he heard a buttery voice that dripped sex like warm honey.

"Hello, could you tell me where they keep the Magnum Condoms?" the voice purred like a cat stalking a mouse.

"The extra-large size." the honey voice whispered seductively.

Looking up from the cardboard box, Billy's eyes locked on a pair of six-inch red patent leather skyscraper high heels, the metal spikes gleaming in the bright grocery store lighting.

His eyes crossed slightly as he followed the long smokey nyloned dancers' legs up to the hem of the owner's pink pencil skirt.

"Extra Large Magnums! Did you hear me, Sonny Boy?" the voice chirped in a slightly irritating tone.

Mandy Collins, porn queen and the wet dream of teenage youth nationwide, was in a bitch kitty mood, alright. Her belly sloshed with four massive loads of Mexican pool boy sperm. The brown-skinned boys came to clean Mandy's pool, but Mandy ended up cleaning their pipes.

She burped, tasting the semen, but her cunt needed attention. Of course, the Rio Grande jumpers weren't packing any condoms, and when she checked her make-up vanity, she found only an empty condom box.

"Well!" thought Mandy tugging down the handsome Mex worker's tight white shorts. "I guess sucking these hunks will have to do!"

Mandy gave the muscular lads a porn worthy blowjob, then ordered them back to work.

"Come see me before you leave." she smiled, licking her cum smeared lips.

An hour later, they knocked at the glass patio door, and Mandy tapped the seemly endless supply of jizz in their bloated nutsacks, sending the two workers back to Acme Pool Services to relive their blowjob adventure with their co-workers.

Looking up from his kneeling position next to the Hunts Tomato Sauce carton, Billy had a wonderful view of a canyon of boob cleavage tucked inside a tight titty hugging pink silk blouse. Gravity was drawing the women's breasts nearly eye level with Billy's freckled forehead.

The sexy voice tapped his nose with a two-inch long blood-red fingernail, "Magnum Super Size!"

Looking cross-eyed, Billy followed the tapping nail up along a tanned forearm, past a very toned bicep ending at a smiling platinum-haired beauty.

"Oh God, it was Mandy Collins star of every video in his vast collection of cougar porn. Was this a joke? A setup? Or had he died and gone to heaven?"

"I can show you." Billy volunteered as he felt his erection throb in his Fruit of the Looms. "Your Mandy Collins!"

Mandy loved it when this happened when an adoring fan recognized her, especially a teenage boy who probably whacked off daily over her lovemaking antics in her videos.

Lazily running her dangerous red lacquered nail along Billy's lips, Mandy then poked the tip of her finger into his pursed mouth.

"Show me!" smiled Mandy licking her lips, "Can you help out a lady in need, darling?"

Billy popped up like a Jack In The Box, his young boner tenting his work pants, Mandy's fingernail still hooked in his mouth, acting like a Rainbow Trout ready to be reeled in.

"Bring my cart and take me to the rubbers." smiled Mandy, playfully smacking his cheek. She turned, swinging her Chanel handbag over her shoulder. Looking back at the teenager, she gave her buttocks a lewd wiggle before letting Billy proceed before her.

Chubby Billy was a boy on a mission. He knew the exact location of condoms and sexual aids. Beelining across the store, Billy looked back to make certain Mandy was following him. The sexy mature cougar was right behind him, a saucy smile parting her buttered red-lipsticked lips.

Stopping in front of the locked glass display case, he used his pass key to unlock the glass door.

"Mrs. Collins would you like a pack or box?" asked Billy nervously, smelling the Chanel perfume and Mandy's sexual scent that drifted around him. The aromas making his penis jut like a heat-seeking missile.

"A case darling," smirked Mandy touching Billy's cheek again. "Put a case in the cart."

Billy nodded his head and giggled, "That's a lot of condoms." he blurted, loading the black box into the chrome cart.

"Only one hundred and twenty rubbers, honey!" laughed Mandy in a soft matter of fact tone. "Only one hundred and twenty loads of baby juice, sweetheart!"

Billy nearly came in his shorts.

"Fifteen Minutes Later "

Billy pushed the shopping cart happily, following Mandy through the grocery store parking lot to the convertible. He stumbled every couple of steps, his erection impeding his journey. The trip through the parking lot was a visual delight for the teenage stock boy.

Mandy's buttocks jiggled beneath the skirt with every spiked heeled step. Her platinum hair danced on her tanned shoulders, and every other step, Billy caught a glimpse of Mandy's big titties bounce unencumbered beneath her silky blouse.

Stopping next to her Mercedes convertible, Mandy turned and rested her firm ass-cheeks against the red lacquered car door. Glancing at Billy, she opened her handbag and took out a pack of Sherman Black and Gold cigarettes. Lighting one with a small gold lighter, she streamed a ball of smoke at the youthful bag boy.

Cupping her elbow and taking another pull on her black cigarette, Mandy asked,

"What are you thinking, young man?"

Billy shifted his chubby weight from one foot to the other nervously. "I think your beautiful Mandy Collins. I think you're so freaking hot!"

Feeling a gush of wetness saturate her cunt, Mandy thought how cute this kid was.

Cocking her index finger at the boy, Mandy motioned for him to step closer.

"Come here, you sweet, sweet boy." whimpered the sex pot performer. She gave Billy her best cat, ate the canary smile as she moistened her lips.

Billy stood in front of Mandy and sighed a soft murmur when Mandy pressed her red glossy lipsticked mouth to his waiting lips.

"Oh, God! Oh, Mandy! Oh! Oh!" he breathed in her cigarette smoke and perfume as she pushed her tongue deep inside the teen's hungry mouth, the tip of her tongue flicking his.

"Fuck! She's going to make me cum!" he groaned, his mind racing to stop his hands-free orgasm that was going to erupt in his underpants. Then he felt her fingers on his belt and the next few seconds flashed by like a freight train barreling down the tracks.

Mandy had him unbuckled and unzipped in a New York minute. Searching in his underwear for his best friend, Mandy grasped Billy's meat and pulled it out from the opening in his briefs.

"Awwwwwww, look at this." soothed Mandy palming the pink cock between her fingers. Billy's penis throbbed, all five inches of his boy cock. Letting her cigarette dangle from her lips, Mandy used her free hand to reach in the briefs a second time and cupped his ballsack, then tenderly brought the hairless eggs out into the parking lot air.

"Oh Shit!" he grunted as Mandy worked the swollen shaft, her fingertips tracing the spiderweb of blue veins just under the surface of the teen's erection. Taking a quick pull on the gold filter-tipped cigarette, she started her wanking just above Billy's testicles.

"Oh, Mandy!" he groaned as the blonde bitch rubbed her fingers up to the plum-shaped glans, then stroked back again to the base of the kid's prick.

"Your going to make me cum! Oh, Mrs. Collins, your going to make me cum!" sobbed Billy bucking his cock into Mandy's wanking fingers.

"I know, sweetie!" laughed Mandy dropping her cigarette on the pavement. She then tenderly kissed the tip of his nose. "I know you will."

His knees buckling slightly, Billy shivered as his orgasm gut-punched his groin. The first spurt of his semen load shotgunned onto Mandy's pink skirt. The glue colored cum dappling the expensive dress, making a creamy mess on the silky fabric.

Billy's second rope of cum missed Mandy and splattered the Mercedes door. The final volley of baby juice streamed on her dark nyloned leg, the last droplets puddling on her spiked pumps.

"Whoa, Kid! That was a big nut!" laughed Mandy letting the boy's penis slip from her fingers. She felt a drop of the oily jizz smearing on her fingertips. "Now, that's what you would call a curbside delivery!"

Billy dropped to his knees and looked up at Mandy, who was lighting a post-orgasm cigarette.

"Thank you, Mrs. Collins." he gushed star struck after being masturbated by the porn actress. "Will you be shopping at Piggly Wiggly again?"

"I wouldn't miss it for all the rubbers in the world." laughed Mandy slipping into her car. "I'll be by to milk you again next week; save it for me," she added, snap inhaling her cigarette.

" I have to run the landscape crew is coming to mow my lawn. I'll put a few of these rubbers to good use!"

The boy just stood there in the store parking area, his work pants around his ankles, as he waved at his dream cum true as she pulled out of the lot.