Sexy Santa or Naughty Elf?

Story Info
A chance remark at a party leads to neighbourly fun.
5.2k words
4.5
8.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexy Santa or Naughty Elf?

The early December pre-Christmas party at a neighbour's house was in full swing, drink flowed freely, the music was not too loud, and people were mingling and chatting happily.

"Hi Jim, you look far away, pensive even," said Rachael, the pretty young woman who lived two doors away from him, along with her husband and two young children

"I was just wondering."

"What?"

"If you'd be more inclined to be a Sexy Santa or a Naughty Elf." Jim suddenly stopped talking, why the hell had he said what he was thinking? He'd never flirted with Rachael before, and she'd never encouraged him in any way, so why come out with something like that?

"Excuse me, what? Sexy Santa or Naughty Elf?"

"Yeah, if you were to dress up, say for a Christmas party, which outfit would you choose? Sorry, I didn't mean to say it out loud."

"No, but you were obviously thinking it." Rachael paused to let her annoyance with the inappropriate comment sink in. "Well, I suppose that is for me to know and for you to wonder about. Or, is it dream about?" Rachael looked at Jim with mischievous humour dancing in her eyes as a smile spread slowly across her lips.

"As I said, I'm sorry, it's just a little game I play with myself."

"A bit pervy though, isn't it?" Rachael paused before continuing, "Shall I tell you a secret? I'd be a Naughty Elf every time, there's much more fun in that." With that, Rachael skipped away from Jim, leaving him wondering what she meant about more fun.

As she mingled with the other guests, Rachael pondered about what Jim said, but even more so, why he had been thinking it. He'd never flirted with her before, or made any off-colour remark that could in any way be construed as a come-on. Oh yeah, he'd checked her out, she'd been aware of that, but again, it hadn't been in a creepy or lecherous way. No, simply in the way a man looks at an attractive woman.

Rachael wasn't one of the #Me2 crowd who thought every man was a potential rapist or that every compliment was an uninvited pass. Besides, she wasn't a hypocrite, she had checked him out the same way. It had happened in July three years previously, a couple of days after she and Oliver had moved into their new home.

They'd all met on the street outside Jim's house, where he was working in the garden on a scorching hot day. He was in just a pair of shorts and trainers, no top. Jim was well muscled in a natural way, his body rippled as he moved. Nice, Rachael had thought at the time, but that was it. A simple appreciation of a nicely toned man's physique. Jim's eyes had quickly roamed over her own body, dressed as it was in a loose, short summer dress, and then they had returned to her face, nothing more, not even a hint of a suggestive smile.

Rachael is one of those women who exude sex appeal. Some women have it, others don't. Rachael did, well at least as far as Jim was concerned. She has a pretty face framed by shoulder-length, black shiny hair, is medium height, her body is slim, with very small breasts, but an arse to die for. Nicely shaped, and not overly large, and with just the right firmness as she walks, giving it a cute perkiness, emphasised by the fact that Rachael tends to wear skin-tight leggings a lot. She also has an infectious laugh and is very loud, bubbly and exuberant.

Jim didn't see Rachael, or her husband, Oliver, for the remainder of the party. Over the weekend, nor the following week, so he had put the incident out of his mind when the phone rang on the Monday morning of the week after.

"Hi, Jim, it's Rachael. Can you possibly help me, I'm in a bit of trouble, and Olly went to London on business first thing this morning. I'm supposed to be working from home, but the power's gone off. Do you think you could pop in and have a quick look at things for me?"

This wasn't such an outrageous request as Oliver and Rachael knew that Jim had trained as an Electrician before moving into product management and technical support for a large electrical company. Rachael and Oliver are designers, whatever that means.

"Okay, I'll be 'round in about five minutes. I'm sure it's nothing major, so I'll have you happily up and running designing things shortly."

"Great, I'll leave the door open for you as I'm in the middle of something. Just come in, don't bother to knock."

Five minutes later Jim rang the bell at Rachael's and shouted, "Rachael, it's me, Jim. Where are you?" as he walked in.

"Through here," was the reply from the lounge.

Jim walked into the lounge and nearly had a heart attack. Rachael was standing there in a very sexy Naughty Elf outfit. Green coloured shorts, a red top with a white collar and brown ankle boots with those trimmings that look like leaves on the side. The fact that she was standing on one leg, the other pulled up so that her knee was sticking out, her heel level with and tucked under her bum. A naughty smile on her face added to the overall impact. She had a finger of one hand touching her teeth to add to the impish, naughty look.

"What the f...."

"I've been a Naughty Elf, and I've been told I need to be punished," Rachael lisped in a sexy and clearly inviting way.

Jim just didn't know what to say or do, but his cock did, instantly hardening at the sight, and the implied invitation. Effortlessly slipping into the obvious role-play, he said, "How naughty have you been?"

"Very, very naughty."

Jim's mind was working overtime as his imagination kicked in, and he decided to continue to play along with Rachael's game. "Naughty enough to be spanked?"

Rachael bit her bottom lip playfully. "Oh, yes, I think I need to be spanked. I need to be spanked a lot, but I've never been naughty enough before to deserve one."

Jim decided to speed things up and take control, so he sat on the sofa in the middle of the room without being asked.

"I've been told that you've been so naughty you don't deserve to wear an Elf's uniform. Is that true? I've been told that you can't wear it until you've accepted your punishment fully."

Rachael didn't speak but lowered her eyes bashfully. Jim had engaged in her game, but now he was taking control. Rachael became aware of what it would entail if things went any further.

"Look at me, Elf." Jim suddenly ordered. Rachael raised her eyes to look at him. "Take your uniform off, now."

Rachael gulped as the implication of Jim's demands sank in fully. If she did as he asked, she would be fully committed to something that she had never in her past envisaged doing. Jim could demand anything of her, and she would, in all honesty, have to comply. She'd started things after all.

Rachael took hold of her top, pulled it over her head and dropped it to the floor. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her very small boobs were instantly on view to Jim as he sat there immobile. The giveaway to how excited Rachael was were her nipples. They were standing out hard and proud. Jim licked his lips in anticipation that he would shortly be playing with them. A few minutes ago he was sitting at home preparing to start work. Now he was in his neighbour's home as she obeyed his order to strip.

As Rachael went to cover her boobs Jim shook his head no. At the same time as indicating she should also lose the shorts. Rachael slid them down her toned thighs and stepped out of them, leaving her totally naked apart from her boots, which only added to the erotic appeal.

Rachael forced herself to stand still allowing Jim to feast his eyes over her body. He took his time, unhurriedly and unashamedly, running his eyes up and down her naked body, pausing to linger on her most intimate places, her breasts and her pussy. She was totally exposed to his view as he savoured her. Rachael saw Jim swallow twice. Then she looked at his eyes. They were only half focused in the present, but what she read there was desire, longing and sheer, naked unadulterated lust. Jim was almost salivating in his lust for her.

Suddenly Rachael realised what she had opened herself up to. Jim would use her for his enjoyment. This wouldn't be a gentle lovemaking day. No, this would be raw, lustful, hard sex, Rachael knew she was going to be fucked, and fucked hard and quite probably often. Her breathing grew shallower as her pussy moistened at the prospect.

Jim looked at her for a few seconds longer, taking in the slim body, small breasts, with dark pink nipples that were extremely hard, and long shapely legs. "Turn around." Rachael turned so that her back was now facing Jim. He marvelled and lusted after her pert tight little arse.

"Face me. Now as you've been so naughty I've been told by the Elf council that you should be spanked. As your naughtiness was against humans, to redeem your Elf status you must do anything I ask and you must please me in any way I want. Only then when I'm fully satisfied will you be able to dress and act as an Elf again."

"Yes, I know that. I'll do anything you want me to do." Rachael didn't know where this game would go, and she hoped she would be able to go through with it. Her plan seemed to be going awry. It looked as if things could get a bit heavy and extreme.

"Come here, over my knee."

Rachael did as she was told and laid across Jim's knees, her legs sticking out to the right, her body across his lap. Her groin pressed down on his as her upper body stuck out to his left. Jim took the opportunity to fondle her breasts as she lay across him. He loved small boobs, and to his eyes, Rachael's were the perfect shape and size. He pinched her nipples hard, making her gasp as a sharp jolt of pain hit her, and then a pleasurable sensation went through her. Jim pressed her down as his right hand rested on Rachael's right leg, just above the knee. He moved it slowly higher and higher, feeling the firm muscles of a young woman's leg flexing under the soft, silken skin. His hand traversed higher until it was cupping the swell of her naked arse. Jim rested it there for a moment, then squeezed, delighting how her flesh moved under his touch. Rachael moaned. Slap! Jim laid a soft, but still hard enough to sting, slap on Rachael's bum.

"Quiet! You're not meant to enjoy this. This is your punishment after all." He punctuated each word with more slaps to Rachael's right bum cheek. Taking his time between each strike and then caressing the reddening globe. He could feel the skin getting hotter with each slap. Seeing it was now glowing pink, Jim rubbed his hand down Rachael's left thigh to her knee and then back up again. This time his hand was on her inner thigh, and as it came to the top of her leg where her arse formed he could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy.

"Oh, it looks like the naughty elf has been getting excited, hasn't she?" Jim said as his fingers intrusively probed deeply into Rachael's wet slit. He played them in and out for a while. All the time Rachael was squirming as he held her body across his lap. His left hand groped and pawed at her boobs, pinching and pulling on her nipples.

Pulling his fingers free, Jim began to slap Rachael's left bum cheek. Now the slaps were harder than before. Every contact of his hand on her skin caused a crack to ring out, making Rachael bite her lower lip as the pleasurable pain hit her.

"You're a very naughty elf, aren't you?" Jim asked. Rachael nodded her head in reply. "Do you want to make me happy to make up for being naughty?" Again Rachael nodded her head.

"Well then, in that case, I think you can suck me off."

Rachael eased her body from Jim's lap, releasing the pressure on his hard-on, which had been pressing against her. She eagerly undid his pants and pushed her hand inside to grasp his cock. Jim eased his body off the couch, enabling Rachael to pull his pants down.

Her brown eyes lit up at the hardness of his member which was throbbing in her fingers. Licking her lips as she lowered her head Rachael gently took it deep into her mouth, closing her lips on the shaft. Rachael began to bob her head up and down, slowly at first but soon quickening her movement.

Her soft black hair tumbled over her shoulders and tickled Jim's groin and balls in the most sensuous way, bringing him almost as much pleasure as the delicate use of her lips and tongue on his cock. Soft lips sealed on his shaft as her head continued moving up and down.

Jim matched Rachael's head movements with those of his groin, up and down in synchronised delight. Jim was that excited he wasn't going to last very long, Rachael was so sexy, and he hadn't cum with a woman for quite a while now. He was never going to pull Rachael off him, or warn her that he was close. He just closed his eyes and let the cum travel along the length of his shaft and explode from the opening, blasting into Rachael's surprised mouth. Jim kept cumming and cumming. His cock was like a fire-hose on full opening, cum pouring out freely. As soon as he exploded, Jim's hand pressed lightly on Rachael's head, not forcefully but clearly meaning she was not to pull away until he had finished, then again Rachael hadn't made any great effort to do so anyway. She just seemed to keep on sucking and swallowing.

As he'd finished, Jim released the pressure on the back of Rachael's neck and allowed her to sit up. Her lips were covered in cum, and so was her chin where some that she hadn't managed to swallow had dripped down. She was coughing and spluttering as she tried to regain her breath and equilibrium.

As she gasped at him, a gleam in her eye, Jim said, "God, I gotta say you look sexy like that, and I did tell you you were going to suck me off. But I think you can do better. We'll come back to that later."

Rachael couldn't imagine how she could have made the blowjob any better than she had, but laughed as she was caught up in the moment. She'd been so turned on that Jim had used her mouth for his pleasure and hadn't bothered to tell her he was cumming. That first jet had been a shock, but after that, wow, she'd loved it. Normally she wasn't that keen on swallowing cum, but this was so so different. Rachael felt as though she didn't really have a choice, and that lack of control excited her and allowed her to overcome her inhibitions. Added to the fact that she was cheating.

Rachael was still recovering when Jim stood up, pulling her with him. Then, he sat her in an armchair, spread her legs as wide as he could get them and pushed them high, leaving her pussy partially open but fully exposed to his view. He stared at it for a few seconds, licking his lips, leaving Rachael the impression of what he was going to do next.

Jim knelt in front of her, between her parted legs and surprisingly gently pressed his face into the soft, moist flesh of her outer lips. His tongue savoured the sweet yet tangy taste of her arousal, then pushed deep and rolled around in her pussy.

Jim's tongue probed and delved inside her soft folds, licking up and down, swirling around and around, diving deep. Shifting his concentration to her engorged and throbbing clit, he sucked on it, then rolled his tongue around and around it. He even took it between his teeth and bit down in the most sensuous and stimulating way. Rachael exploded, exactly the way Jim had moments before.

Her body had tensed as her climax built and released without warning, her juices flowing freely. Her legs snapped together, clamping Jim's head between them. This wasn't a gentle persuasion, Jim was locked tightly in place as Rachael continued to orgasm. Gradually, she started to come down and parted her legs just enough to free him.

Jim wasn't in the mood to stop just yet, his cock had quickly regained its former stiffness and was ready for more. As Rachael was in a perfect position he wasted no time but positioned his cock at the entrance to her cunt and thrust home. Making Rachael first gasp, then scream as he began to pound away at her. His thrusting was never ending as he hammered away. Rachael's legs wrapped around him as he pounded her into the chair, his weight partially supported by his arms. But the power driving his cock into her was still immense.

Rachael had never really stopped orgasming from the cunnilingus that Jim had performed on her, so was quickly transported to another high as she climaxed once more. Again her legs locked Jim in place as her eyes lost focus and a white-hot wave coursed through her. Spent, her legs fell open, and Jim pulled out, his cock still hard and throbbing.

Jim, hadn't cum this time, but as a man in his mid-forties his ability to reload and fire again wasn't what it was in his twenties, but the gun was still ready for action.

Jim eased his way over to the sofa he had been sitting on when he'd spanked Rachael and sat down, looking at her face hot and flushed, hair a tangled mess, dried cum on her lips. Legs spread wide, making no attempt to cover her pussy. His neighbour looked sexy and like a slut, but Jim knew Rachael wasn't a slut, even though she had acted that way.

The fun hadn't ended for the morning however, after regaining her composure, Rachael walked over to Jim and sat beside him, before saying. "That was... that was different. I've never done anything like this before."

"What, been a naughty Elf, or cheated?"

"Both." Suddenly Rachael became aware that she was completely naked in front of a near stranger, a stranger who had fucked her senseless but still a stranger. As she reached for her discarded uniform Jim quietly said, "Don't, I like you like that. And we're not finished yet anyway." Rachael wasn't one for nudity, but somehow steeled herself and demurred to Jim's wishes.

After a while, Rachael stood up and left the room, going up the stairs. Jim heard some rummaging around, and then Rachael came back downstairs, joining him in the living room.

She was wearing a very short, pleated skirt in light grey with a red and blue tartan pattern on it. Nothing else. Jim's eyes roamed up and down her once again, his eyes feasting on the look of her body.

"Wow, I think that looks even sexier than you being naked. Is it something you wear for Oliver?"

Rachael blushed as she posed for him. "No, this was mine at school. I can still just about get into it."

"I bet all the boys were lusting after you in that."

"Not really, but a few of the butch female teachers were."

Rachael could see that Jim was plainly ready for some more fun, so this time, she took the lead and came to him. Standing either side of his legs before lowering herself into his lap, pausing only to get hold of his cock and pointing it into her pussy. A pussy which, although well used was still eager for more sex. Rachael felt as though she had never been as excited about sex before.

Facing Jim she eased herself down onto his dick, taking her time, allowing her to feel every inch of his length as it slipped inside her. When she was sitting in his lap, their groins welded together, Rachael began to grind her hips around and around as she moved up and down on Jim, who was matching her movements with those of his own. Her cunt felt hot, wet and soft as it clenched and released his manhood.

His hands reached up and rubbed over Rachael's chest, making her nipples harden. He pinched one between his forefinger and thumb, making Rachael moan and shudder. He repeated the action on the other nipple, eliciting the same response. Jim pulled Rachael towards him and sucked one of her tits into his mouth, his tongue flicking urgently over her nipple. Rachael bucked harder and wilder on Jim's cock as she rode him hard.

Jim felt his balls tighten and draw back into his body as his orgasm built. Sucking on Rachael's boobs and feeling her pussy clamping and releasing his cock he rode the sensation to the inevitable climax as his seed surged along his shaft to flood into Rachael, his cock pulsing and thrumming as she milked him dry. Rachael's head was resting on his shoulders as he came, and he heard her whisper, "Oh, yes," as he filled her.

12