Sexy Sister in Law Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the midst of our passion it suddenly occurred to me that we hadn't discussed protection & in my desperation to fuck her I hadn't thought to use a condom. The thought flushed away after a few seconds when I realized that I wouldn't be able to withdraw now & she had already taken some of my pre cum anyway. I decided I would cum inside her & face the consequences later then pushed it from my mind.

I continued my stroke & flex movement, normally I would go through a few different positions to show my virility & experience but this time I was lost as I kept stroking her in the missionary position I just couldn't stop.

She kept squeezing my bum as I buried myself to the base & continued to flex my cock. She then locked her legs around my back & squeezed her thighs hard while whispering "cum in me ', she obviously wasn't worried about the lack of protection either I thought as I stopped holding back & began pumping harder. I had already made her cum before entering her so this was all about me; it was now furious quick pumping which soon had my cock exploding inside her. I continued to fuck het but now more slowly so I could squeeze every last drop of my seed into her.

Finally I stopped & nearly collapsed on her.

My head was resting on her tits so I could look up at her & admire this sexy girl I had been lucky enough to have sex with. We both lay there not moving just looking at each other for a while as my cock shrunk back to normal & slipped out of her. We kissed a while & I ran my fingers through her hair, this was bliss.

Eventually I climbed off & we began to sort ourselves out. She gathered her clothes & made for the downstairs shower, I followed her & gently grabbed her right hand to get her attention & pull her in close. She swung her head around & smiled at me with her flushed cheeks then asked if I wanted to join her in the shower. I smiled partly because that's what I wanted but also cause this girl could see into my soul & read my thoughts.

I joined her in the steaming shower, not for more sex, we were both spent it was more sensual, all about being close after our act of passion. We didn't speak, just washed & caressed each other. I lathered her boobs for a while expecting it would probably be the last time I saw them. She kept looking at me with that non descriptive expression I couldn't read until we finished our shower. We stood there dripping wet & began to kiss passionately then stopped, left the shower, dried & dressed.

It was time to break the magical moment so I kissed her once more on the lips, thanked her for the most erotic moment of my life & headed for bed exhausted.

I awoke the next morning feeling happy & relaxed. It took a few seconds but then I remembered the night before. I started to worry, did we keep quiet enough? Have we got away with it?

My worry soon eased as I headed downstairs where I heard the girls chatting. They were both in pajamas, both had fluffy slippers on & we're sharing a pot of coffee. As I entered the kitchen Paula said "hi sleepy head" & gestured for me to sit down. As Paula poured me coffee Katy smiled with that sexy way of hers again then asked cheekily if I had slept well.

After that the day went as normal as if nothing had happened but over the 5 days Katy stayed we had sex several more times.

I received oral in return for my earlier efforts with Katy. She gave me the blow jobs of my life, spending ages torturing me by licking the sensitive underside of my head before swallowing my cock & all my seed when I came for her. We fucked all over the house, in the bath, shower, on the stairs & in the bed I shared with Paula. We were even nearly caught once. I came home from work; Katy was waiting in the hallway in a strappy top & short tight skirt but no underwear. I just dropped my keys, loosened my instant erection, lifted her tight but thankfully stretchy skirt to her waist & fucked her right there against the wall. Luckily I had thought to pull the heavy curtain against the door because mid fuck we heard Paula's car in the driveway, had it been open she would surely have seen us through the frosted glass.

It went on this way for several years even after she left university. I would promise myself it would stop due to feeling guilty but it was pointless, she knew how to control me, it was like an addiction I couldn't shrug off. We always ended up having sex, we just couldn't help ourselves.

We even had sex while Katy had boyfriends & after Paula & I became engaged. To be honest it turned me on knowing I & whichever current boyfriend she had were both pleasuring her. Sometimes they came with her to stay. Paula & I would hear them having sex but Katy & I always found a way to fuck discreetly as well. We had several steamy sex sessions in the garden while Paula & Katie's boyfriends we're asleep. Sometimes we had sex shortly after whichever boyfriend had her, she was a bright girl she soon figured out it turned me on even more.

However in the end it stopped as all good things do after Paula & I finally got married & Katy became engaged herself.

We both now have our own families & visit each other regularly. Katy & I never speak about our fling but I still stroke my cock thinking about her.

12