Sexy Sisters Discovered Ch. 01

Story Info
Sisters are intmate but Mom and Aunt Pat catch them.
2.9k words
4.61
18.3k
38
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

I was in my first year of college and looking forward to being there. I'd put in for an athletic scholarship and received it. Sis and I were still living at home and had our rooms on the second floor. Mom had her room downstairs and her sister Pat, who is a knockout sexy lady is visiting us for a couple of weeks. Dad had passed away two years before. It was just us four women in the house.

I came down the hall and looked in at Pam as she lay back on her bed propped up with a textbook in front of her, head bent totally focused on her Organic Chemistry textbook. She had on short shorts, showing off her long slender legs, and a T-shirt that outlined her firm breasts. I noticed her nipples were erect and that riveted my attention to just how sexy she is. She looked up at me and winked. My face lit up.

We both take after our mother who as the Germans say is 'zaftig' -- well-endowed. My breasts are not shabby either and fill my "B" cut nicely thank you. Sis is a nice "C" just a little larger than mine, both of us can pass the "pencil" test -- no sag. My breasts have always been sensitive and I'm always been conscious of them. Over the years I love to fondle them and take body lotion and rub it over them and pull at my nipples. It has made my nipples longer and more sensitive. Pam teases me when she sees me applying lotion and fondling them, but I don't mind. I tell her I want nice breasts like hers and Moms. Guys like that and so do I. I have even gotten compliments from my female friends in the locker room.

Just thinking of my breasts and looking at Sis's nice boobs has made me horny as usual and I slip out of my T and go into the bathroom and get the bottle of body lotion. I spread some on my hands and stand before the mirror and spread it over my breasts. Oh, that feels so good. I close my eyes and cup my breasts and stroke them lightly. The sensation is so wonderful. I gently pull at my nipples rolling them between my fingers, pulling them taut, just short of a little pain. My body feels so good and my pussy tingles and I resist the temptation to slip a slippery finger down and stroke my clit. I'm just a horny girl now, lost in self-indulgence. I love to masturbate and do it frequently. I like to tease myself too, it makes it more enjoyable when I later bring myself off.

"What a lovely show of self-indulgence. Think that will make them larger, or do you just do that because it feels so good?" Pam asked standing in the doorway, a big smile on her beautiful face.

I didn't stop and kept molding them and pulling on my nipples. I looked her in the eye, cupped, and lifted my breasts thrust them toward her. "It just feels so nice. Your fault, you look so sexy with your nipples sticking out. I know you do the same thing, don't you Sis? It makes the skin so soft and exercise is good for the body, toning up the flesh. It just feels so damn sexy, makes my pussy tingle too! "

"Well, now that you mention it it does feel nice, as well as makes the skin soft and smooth. Is your clit throbbing? Mine is just seeing you stimulate yourself." She reached down and caught her T-shirt and pulled it over her head then picked up the body lotion and spread it over her hands. She looked at my slick breasts and spread the lotion over her full breasts and began to massage them. Her face lit up in a soft grin as we stood close, both of our hands moving over our breasts. "It's more fun when we do it together isn't it Sis?" She said softly.

I can't remember when we first started masturbating together, but probably at a very early age. Sis is the one who taught me how to stroke my pussy. I had been putting a pillow between my thighs and humping it when I was young. One night when we were in bed together she took the pillow away and took my pj's off, then her own, and showed me how to use my fingers to play with my pussy. She opened her pussy and named each part of her wet pink pussy. Then she moved close and used her fingers on me and stroked my pussy and slipped a finger inside me. I don't know if I had a climax, but it felt very good. We masturbated together a lot, always cautious not to get caught. Later the climaxes came and I was hooked.

She told me we could do it together, but not when other people were around. It became our secret and we were careful not to let anyone else know what we were doing. I could hardly wait for bedtime to come and for our intimate kisses and strokes would follow. She taught me how to please myself as well as how to please her. She did show me exactly what her friend did to her and had me do it to her.

As Sis started to mature and her breasts began to bud and her pussy hair grew out she became bolder and we tried French kissing and that, of course, led to her going down on me and me kissing her sex. She told me she did that with a girlfriend but never brought her girlfriend home. It was our secret. I loved the sexy smell of her sweet pussy and the taste of her juices. She loves to lick and suck my pussy and we've almost become addicted to it. At night with the bedroom door locked, I'd lie under the covers, my face buried in her spread pussy licking her gently. Sometimes that was all, other times after she climaxed, she'd lick my wet pussy. As I got older my climaxes started and she loved to get me off.

We both watched each other stroking our breasts and I was the first to slip my shorts down and run my slippery finger down to my pussy and stroke my slit. Pam followed suit and let her shorts slide down. We moved together and our bodies came together as we started to get really excited. I took my finger out of my pussy and slid it between Pam's lips. Her tongue curled around it and her finger moved to my slit and ran down and slid up inside me. She sampled my pussy juices too and rolled her eyes smiling at me. "So delicious." She said softly.

Both of us were panting with lust and we moved to her bed she lay back, spread her thighs wide took her fingers, and pulled her outer lips wide, her signal she wanted me to eat her fast and hard. I lay down and buried my face against Sis's delicious pussy, my tongue thrust inside her and my hands held her squirming hips firmly against my mouth. The liquid sounds of my mouth sucking her pussy filled the room.

Suddenly there was a soft sigh from the hall, and there at the door were Mom and Aunt Peg in the doorway holding hands. Both were barely dressed in very sheer negligees that showed off their sexy bodies. A partly concealed body seems more seductive than a body nude for some reason. Mom's boobs are large and Aunt Peg's breasts are only a little smaller. I think they both are a D cup, but they didn't have on a bra this evening. Their dark nipples were erect and tenting the gossamer covering.

"You girls look like you are having lots of fun together. Don't you think so Peg?" Mom said.

"Sure looks like it. You young ladies do this often, I don't think this is the first time, is it?" Aunt Peg asked smiling.

Sis and I both were beet red and embarrassed by being caught, particularly with my face firmly planted against Sis's spread sex. We pulled the sheet up covering ourselves.

"Caught in the act! Now it's time you both were taught a lesson or two, right Sis?" Mom said as she moved to the edge of the bed.

'Oh, Shit!' I thought, 'Now we are really going to get it. Grounded forever.' I held the sheet up to my chin.

Then Mom and Aunt Peg laughed and they reached down and took the sheet and pulled it completely off of us. Their laughter became louder as they looked at the shocked expression on our faces.

"You two think you are the only girls to discover sex and try to have nasty nice fun with each other? We'll tell you two a secret if you swear never, ever to tell anyone else what we are going to tell, and show, you two little love birds. Promise?" Mom said sternly. We both nodded and wondered, our minds in a whirl, what was going on?

"Your Aunt and I have been making love together ever since we were young. We experimented with each other and found we liked making love together. And just like you two, your grandmother caught us together and told us it was OK, but to be sure not to let anyone else know. Then she did what Peg and I are going to do for you two, teach you how to really make love to another woman. Your Grandmother has lady friends who enjoy making love to other women, and they have regular parties where they meet at one of the homes and have an all-girl lovemaking session. We have joined them countless times. No one thinks twice about a group of sedate women meeting together in the evenings.

"It is very interesting, but when they know that Mom is bringing Peg and me to the party many more women show up. We are the 'Belles of the Ball'. They love to watch us break the sexual taboos and want to join us in loving each other. God, the orgasms we have had with them. Those ladies know how to give you orgasms that are out of sight. Mother/daughter sex really sets them on fire, even more so than sister/sister sex does. We love it and play it up big. We have received numerous gifts from the women who love to watch and sometimes participate. One friend gave me a set of diamond earrings. Several have taken us on cruises with them all over the world. Just so they can watch us make love.

"They bring Lesbian porn to the meetings, and their video cameras to see who can make the most believable short film where they try out new toys and tricks on each other. The winner gets a nice prize. When you are older, maybe I will get some of the videos and let you two watch while Peg and I enjoy each other and the group of ladies watch us and perhaps masturbate themselves or a friend sitting next to them while we make love together. Wild!. We are real exhibitionists. We love an audience!'"

Sis and I were speechless and just lay there looking at Mom and Aunt Peg and thinking how very sexy they both were. Either could be a centerfold in a top men's magazine. The negligees concealed just enough to make it very titillating. Erect nipples and a barely concealed pubic area drew our attention. Mom did not have any pubic hair, at all. I had seen her nude a number of times over the years and her pubic area had always been bare. I'd never asked her why. Aunt Peg's pubic hair was neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart.

They turned toward each other and began to kiss and caress and their gowns soon floated to the floor exposing them to our view. Their hands roamed over soft flesh and then dropped to their sister's pussies and each slid a finger along their partner's pussy and then slid inside. Sis and I just lay there mesmerized, taking it all in. Two very voluptuous women kissing and intimately caressing right in front of us. What a turn-on for us! Sis looked over at me and just shook her head and grinned from ear to ear.

Aunt Peg slid to her knees and Mom moved so her firm breasts were level with Peg's lips. Aunt Peg cupped Mom's breasts lifting them then took a firm nipple between her lips sucked then pulled back and let it pop gently from her sucking lips, over and over. Mom took the other nipple and pulled and rolled it between her fingers elongating it even more. Her breasts were swollen with lust now. I wanted to kiss and suck them. My clit throbbed and I wondered if she would put her nipple against my clit and rub it till I exploded. I'd love to put her nipple against my open pussy and fuck my cunt down onto her long erect clit till I came. Just a fantasy of mine. My pussy was dripping wet.

Then they moved apart and came to the bed, one on either side. They bent over us, leaned down, and kissed us on our lips. We of course responded and then their tongues slid out and probed exciting our passions. Both Pam and I reached up and fondled their fabulous breasts. Their hands moved over our bodies and stroked our breasts, slid downward to cup our pussies, and slip a finger deep inside our very excited pussies. Our eyes opened wide as they simultaneously slipped their wet finger into their mouths and sucked our pussy juices from their fingers. This had to have been a well-thought-out seduction.

"We interrupted your lovemaking and we'd love to watch as you two continue. We'll lie here and tease each other's pussies while we watch. It is so sexy to know you two are lovers and we just want to see you make love to each other. I know it brings back very fond memories of the two of us years ago.

"Let us help you two with a little lesson on making love to another woman. Have you two ever tried a 69?" Mom asked. We shook our heads, we'd licked each other, but never thought to go that route. I had read about it in some of the porn books. Cunnilingus if I remembered the medical name for it.

The two helped us turn and get into position. I lay on top of Sis and buried my tongue back into her very wet pussy. She immediately did the same for me and we giggled as our lips opened wide and we sucked and tongued our sister as our Mother and Aunt watched us. The two sat on the edge of the bed and we could tell that our 69 had excited them.

I was still excited from kissing Pam's sweet pussy and she had not quite come to an orgasm. Now my face was against her pussy again as I lay on top of her. Her thighs were spread wide, opening her sex to my mouth. I slid my tongue out and licked her pussy from bottom to top. Her talented tongue found my pussy and it was a wonderful feeling to feel her tongue against me while I tongued her sexy body at the same time. I wondered for a moment why we had never thought of this. It gave a new meaning to making love to another woman. I felt soft hands move over my body as the two sisters watched us and encouraged us.

Knowing that my Mother and Aunt were watching I tried my best to bring Pam to an earthshaking climax. That was her thought too as she licked my pussy and slid her long tongue inside me. The feelings were so very intense, so much more than when only one of us was making love to our partner. My pussy was so wet and Pam's tongue strayed from spearing my vagina to flicking it against my swollen clit. My mind seemed to go into overdrive as I kissed, tongued, and sucked my fantastic sister's pussy. Her head bobbed against me and her face mashed down into my widespread drenched pussy.

It was a frenzy of lovemaking that had never happened like this before. Our whole bodies were sexually alive giving and taking at the same time. Our bodies writhed together and then I felt my body become overcome with ecstasy and cried out against Sis's pulsing pussy. Her pussy spasmed and contracted as she screamed out. Her pussy pulsed and gushed out her juices into my waiting mouth. Later she told me that the same thing had happened to me. Wave after wave of ecstasy flowed through our bodies for what seemed an eternity. Then we both collapsed and lay gasping for breath as Mom and Aunt Peg stroked us gently till we recovered. I rolled off of Sis's body and lay beside her. We both were covered with a sheen of perspiration from our intense lovemaking session.

Sexy Sisters Discovered

The End - Chapter ONE

BY TAWNY T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers