Sexy Suburban Soccer Moms Ch. 05

Story Info
Veronica and Jill give their daughters a sex party.
4.9k words
4.73
13.3k
26

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/05/2023
Created 10/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

INCEST: Veronica and Jill give their daughters a sex party.

All characters in this story are over the age of eighteen.

JILL GREEN'S STORY

It was Friday morning and as I was getting dressed before meeting Veronica to take our daughters to school, my cell phone rang. It was Veronica.

"Jill, you wouldn't believe what happened last night."

"Just try me." I figured it was something hot because my daughter had spent the night with her daughters in a 'sleep over."

"You know, before you and I went to the movie last night, I had placed that DVD we bought the other day out by the TV where our daughters couldn't help but see it."

"You mean the mother-daughter movie we bought at the sex store the other day?"

"Yes, that one. And so, when you dropped me off last night, I snuck inside real quiet so they couldn't hear me and peeked into the TV room."

"And? You've got me on pins and needles."

"And, they were watching that movie."

"And?"

"Well, they were near the end of it. And your Megyn was sitting in between my twins and they were all fingering each other while watching the hot mommy-daughter porn movie."

"Ummm, hot. Now you've really got my pussy running. Please go on. What happened next."

"Well, when the movie ended they really went at it. They had a full blown, three-way, all girl orgy."

"R-r-really?"

"Fuckin' A."

"Now you've got me so hot I'm playing with myself."

"But that's not all."

"Ummmm?"

"They were role playing mother-daughter sex!"

"How, fuckin' hot is that?"

"And, they were using us in their incest fantasies!"

"God! You've got me about to cum now. It sounds like we've got to go all the way through with what we've planned."

"Agreed. They're all more than ready."

//////////

While taking the girls to school that morning we had a frank discussion with them admitting that we'd been having lesbian sex with each other.

"Cool." All three girls said in unison.

"See, Megyn said, "I told you our mommies were as hot as fuck."

All three girls giggled.

Veronica then confessed that she'd spied the three of them doing each other last night.

"Mom!" Her twins said in unison.

"Oh, that's all right," Veronica said. "A little voyeurism never hurt anyone. Besides it made me horny enough to masturbate."

The three girls giggled profusely then.

"So," I said, "we, that is Mrs. Vance and I, thought it was about time that we threw a real party for you girls. We can bring a couple of girls over from the porn and lingerie store to demonstrate some sex toys for us all, and maybe a girl stripper if you'd like?"

"Fuckin' awesome!" All three girls said in unison.

"And, then," Veronica said, "we can all have some really hot girl fun for the rest of the night if you'd like that."

"Fuckin' cool," Megyn said. "Can we bring a couple of girls from our soccer team? We know there's a couple who're really hot for girl-girl fun. I mean they talk about it all the time, and the rumors are that they've already done each other."

I looked at Veronica. She nodded. So I said, "certainly, as long as they are over 18."

"Awesome," Marcy said. "I can't believe our mom's are so fuckin' sexy and cool."

"Just you wait until this evening," I said. "Then you'll see how really hot and sexy we can be."

"Can't hardly wait, mommy!" My daughter said.

//////////

That evening as we sat on couches in Veronica's living room the tension mounted. I was nervous, and I could sense that my daughter was too, as were Veronica's. I mean, it's one thing to fantasize about mother-daughter sex, but quite something else to actually engage in it, to actually take that plunge--and to do so with all these other women present. Yet here we were . . .

My Megyn and Veronica's two twins were all dressed in skimpy skirts that we had purchased from the sex store just for them, just specially for this night. On top they had tight-fitting T-shirts with no bra so as to show off their pert tits better. They had done their hair up in ponytails.

Our daughters had brought their two friends from the soccer team with them. There was a tall blonde girl named Caitlyn. She was even taller than Veronica. Must have been six two, or three, with these really long, tanned, athletic looking legs amply exposed from the T-shirt mini she was wearing.

Sandy was a slightly plump, but well-proportioned redhead. She was about my height, but with fleshier tits and butt cheeks than I've got. She was wearing a slightly unbuttoned white blouse showing quantities of cleavage. Unsupported by a bra her huge tits defied gravity. On bottom she had a tight-fighting grey mini, and when she entered and walked into the living room to take her seat I couldn't keep my eyes off of her the way the sexy young flesh of her ass and tits jiggled. Absolutely delicious.

Kathy, the tall blonde from the restaurant was also there in a short skirt, and up top a white, diaphanous (spell)) blouse that was practically a see-through.

With all of us settled, Ginger, the petite redheaded stripper came out from the master bed- room and performed her first number to some hot music. Stripping down to her bra and panties to a great deal of exclamations of approval by all us women, she gave each of us a nice lap dance to really get our motors running and to get Veronica and I accustomed to seeing our daughters in a pseudo sexual situation, and for them to see us getting lap dances, in preparation for hotter things to come.

As the music to Ginger's number came to an end, she left the room and the two girls from the sex shop came in ((Pixie and Venus)) and told us about some of the Lesbian movies they had for sale. These they gave to Kathy the waitress sitting at the end of the couch my daughter and I were on. Kathy looked the DVD jackets over with "ummmmmms" pleasure, then passed them to me.

My daughter, sitting right next to me leaned over to get a closer look. "Oh, mommy, look how sexy these women look, and how much fun they're having. Makes me wish I could join them."

"Yes, dear," I said, handing her the DVDs, "Your mommy feels the same way. But don't worry, I think we'll all be having some good fun before the night is through." I patted her on the thigh.

As the regular Lesbian DVDs were being passed around, the two sex shop girls begin their sales pitch about their Mother-Daughter films.

"What we're going to pass around to you now," Pixie said, "is a little heavier than the Lesbian movies we just showed you. These are for all the folks that want something a little bit kinkier. They are still all girl with no men, but are based on a mommy-daughter theme."

A lot of ooohhs and ahssss" came from the throats of us women.

"First, let me say," Pixie continued, "that we all know that the women in the movies are not related, but they are doing what we call role playing. They are simply playing the role of being mother and daughter so that good horny folks like us can enjoy the fantasy of it."

Everyone laughed at that.

When the sales girl pixie handed the film jackets to Kathy, my daughter, too excited to wait until Kathy had looked the DVD jackets over and passed them to us, she placed her hands on my lap as she leaned way over to gawk at them as Kathy looked them over.

By the time Kathy had passed M&D DVD jackets to me, my Megyn's excited squirming around and movements had hiked her skimpy skirt up high enough to flash her panties to the two approving sex shop girls who looked from mother to daughter with knowing smiles on their faces.

As I flipped through the several movie jackets, Megyn was practically drooling. With her hand now on the inside of my thigh she said, while rubbing an erect nipple against my shoulder, "Oh mommy, can we buy one of these movies, pretty please?"

"Sure," I said, giving her a wet kiss on her ear. "You just tell mommy which one you'd prefer."

"All of them." She giggled.

"Well sweetie," I said, gently fondling the inside of her thigh, "let's not be greedy. I'm sure some of the other women will want to buy one too. So, just one for us, for now."

We set the movie she had selected aside and passed the others along. By this time the two sex shop girls had begun to show off the sex toys they had brought with them. But, before demonstrating them, pixie explained that "before using any of these sex toys, you should be well lubricated in your pussies so they will enter easily, and without injury."

The two young women then put on a show for the rest of us. They began by kissing and fondling each other.

I put my arm around my daughter and whispered hotly into her ear, "watch real closely dear so you can learn some things that women like to do with each other."

"Yes, mommy," Megyn said with her hand rubbing the inside of my thigh.

I didn't really need to instruct her because her eyes were already bugging out she was watching so intently.

The two sales girls slowly stripped each others' clothes off, kissing each new particle of flesh that became exposed. When they had each other totally naked they began fingering each others' pussies while alternately rubbing their tits together and French kissing.

When both girls were so hot and wet we all could smell it, they used a couple of vibrators on each other while explaining the features of each.

"For our final demonstration," Pixie said, "we have one of our favorites . . . a double headed strap on."

"A what?" Caitlyn, the tall girl from Megyn's school said.

"This." Pixie held the sex toy up for all to see. "A lot of women love to fuck each other with strap-on dildoes. But most of those only have one cock shaped dildoe connected to the harness to be worn by the woman who is going to do the fucking. Unfortunately, with these usual strap on devices there is a vast unequal sharing of pleasure.

"So, to up the ante, to ensure that both the fucker and the fuckee obtain equal pleasure the double-headed strap-on was invented." Pixie held the contraption up for all to see, walking around in front of all the couches so we could all get a close loot at it.

"But," Pixie went on, "to make the sex toy even more pleasurable for both parties, both ends of it, that is, both cock-shaped dildoes vibrate."

She turned it on, and the sexy buzzzzzzzzz sound filled the room.

"Venus and I will now demonstrate how to use it." Pixie turned it off, and slipped herself into the harness, and as she did Venus helped her insert one of the cock-shaped dildoes into her pussy.

Venus then bent over, bracing herself on the small table where they had placed their sex toys and movies.

Pixie then mounted Venus from the rear, gently guiding the cock-like thing into Venus's pussy.

With both pussies filled with cock-like dildoes, Pixie turned it on and the pussy-muffled buzzzzzzzz turned all of us on as Pixie now began fucking Venus, and herself, with the contraption, in and out, in and out, in and out.

With each fucking thrust into Venus's pussy, Pixie's lower abdomen slapped against Venus's sexy ass filling the room with the sexy sound.

"How fuckin' hot is that, mommy," Megyn said with raspy voice as she began fingering herself.

Actually all of us were fingering ourselves the sight was so damn pornographic, as both Pixie and Venus were moaning their pleasure—counter point to the squish, squish, squish of all our hot, wet, pussies being fingered.

Pixie turned the contraption off and withdrew it from Venus's pussy, and her own before either of them could cum. She held the contraption aloft again, both ends of it glistening with girl goo.

Venus, standing up now and facing Pixie, began licking and sucking on the cock that had been in Pixie's pussy while Pixie sucked and licked the part that had been in Venus's pussy. Once they'd had their fill of each other's juices, Pixie took a small towel and wiped both ends of the sex toy.

"It is important," Pixie said, as she set the double-heasded vibrator back down on the table, "to clean any sex toy you play with after use, for safeties sake."

"Mommy, mommy," Megyn pleaded, "can we get one of those, pretty please?"

With my arm around her, I let my hand slide down towards my daughter's tit. My index finger lightly teased her erect nipple. "It sure looks like nice sexy fun doesn't it, sweetie?"

"Fuckin' A, Mommy, please. I'm so ready!" She squirmed and rubbed her thighs together.

"Sure thing, sweetie, as sure as mommy loves you." I gave the side of her face a kiss while taking her nipple between my thumb and forefinger and giving it a little tweak.

"Ummmmommy, I like that," Megyn said as she wriggled herself up onto my lap.

The heat of my daughter's body flush against mine sent indescribable electric thrills throughout my body. My thighs parted to allow her to slide between, her butt mashing up against my crotch. Then I wrapped both my arms around her shoulders to caress each tit, and wrapped my legs around her lower body holding her tight.

"Ummm, mommy has such nice full thighs," she said as she ran her hands up and down along the outside of my legs.

"All the better to squeeze you with, my little sweetie," I said, giving the side of her neck a wet kiss, and a teasing lick.

As Pixie was laying the sex toy back down onto the table, Venus turned on the music and Ginger, the redheaded stripper girl came back out for another performance.

I glanced over to Veronica sitting between her two daughters on the other couch and saw that she's got her hands between both her daughters' thighs, playing, teasing, while they were both doing the same with her. Made me even hotter, like maybe I didn't have to feel guilty about playing with my daughter like I was, 'cause Veronica was also playing with her twins.

As Ginger's number opened, she removed her last shred of clothing, then danced her way over to Kathy right next to me. As she gave Kathy a hot lap dance, Kathy fondled the dancer's butt, hips, and crotch.

And boy did that make my daughter hot. With her body pressed back against mine, and my arms and legs wrapped around her I could feel her reactions as if I were she, and she was me. Megyn squirmed excitedly in my embrace--and I'm sure she could feel the heat of my horny, daughter-hungry cunt with the way her ass was planted against my sloppy wet crotch.

Ginger climbed up on the couch and stuck her crotch right into Kathy's face. Kathy grabbed the petite redhead by her butt and mashed her mouth onto the glistening wet cunt to the cheers of all of us.

"Ummmy God," my daughter said. "Mommy, look."

"Yes, sweetie," I said, tweaking her erect nipples.

"It's so-o-o fuckin' sexy. . . . I wanna . . ."

"Yes, dear. It's making me horny too." Then whispering in my daughter's ear, but loud enough for Kathy to here, "wouldn't you just love to stick your face into that hot, wet crotch yourself?"

"Umm, fuck yeah." Megyn reached over to fondle Ginger's butt even while Kathy was munching on the lithe dancer.

"Okay," Ginger said with a giggle. "You asked for it." And she stepped over our legs to straddle us, one foot on either side of my thighs. Her totally sopping wet pussy presented to us only inches away from my daughter's face.

"Go ahead sweetie," I whispered into my daughter's ear. "Go ahead and munch away on Ginger's hot, wet cunt, but leave some for mommy."

Not that I had to give her any encouragement. She already had both her hands on Ginger's butt, and with a giggle at my comment she mashed her face right into the redhead's crotch. And, as my daughter kissed, sucked, and licked away at the dancer's pussy and fondled her butt, I kissed and licked the side of my daughter's face and played with her tits.

"That's such a good girl, sweetie," I whispered hotly into my daughter's ear, "eat that horny pussy. Make Ginger feel so-o-o-good."

"Ohhh, God!" Ginger said, "a fuckin' mother-daughter scene. How fuckin' hot."

"Oh, mommy," Megyn said after a bit. "This is so fuckin' hot. Why don't you take a lick?"

And so, I began slurping away while my daughter kissed and licked the side of my face.

"Ummmm, such a hot, sexy, pussy-loving mommy I've got," Megyn said outloud for the whole room to hear.

After Megyn and I had each taken a couple of turns chowing down on her quim, Ginger moved on to Veronica and her daughters.

By the time Ginger had completely made all the rounds everyone had licked some naked slit.

Then standing in the middle of the room and looking as sexy and edible as hell with her red hair ponytail and her swollen cunt lips all red and glistening with her horniness, she said, "I make a motion that Megyn and her mom put on a real mother-daughter show for the rest of us. Do I hear a second?"

Veronica said, "yeah, I wanna see Megyn and her mommy get it on."

All the other women, including Ginger began chanting, "Megyn and her mommy, Megyn and her Mommy, Megyn and her mommy . . ."

Megyn, squirming in my embrace, her butt twitching back and forth against my crotch, giggled, saying, "can we mommy, can we mommy?"

"Sure, sweetie," I said, giving her a kiss on the side of her face. "Why don't you stand up for a mommy moment and turn and face me so I can . . . well, you'll see."

"No, no, no!" Ginger said. "You two come here and do each other right here where all the women can watch you without breaking their necks."

"Go for it, Megyn!" Marcie, Veronica's daughter cheered.

As Megyn and I got up from the couch and strode hand-in-hand to the center of the floor, all the other women clapped and cheered.

Ginger, Pixie, and Venus then crammed themselves into the spot on the couch vacated by us.

So, there we were, my daughter and I, standing face-to-face in the middle of the floor—the center of attention from nine other women, most of them young hotties.

Megyn and I just stood there at first, as if unsure how to proceed in front of all these people. We stared into each other's eyes and the emotions of adoration, love, and horny lust for her mommy reflected in my daughter's eyes and all over her face sent me over the edge.

I wrapped my arms around Megyn, pulling her body up against mine, then gently grabbing her face between my hands I brought our mouths together. A chaste kiss at first, but directly on her lips. As I held the kiss, enjoying the exquisite sensations flooding through my body, Megyn went into action. She wrapped her arms around me clasping her hands on my ass cheeks and her tongue darted in between my lips.

As my own hands found their way to her pert and round young ass cheeks I pulled back a bit from the kiss. Turning my mommy tongue loose, I let it do a tap dance across her lips from one side to the other teasing first the top lips, then her lower lips.

With the heat of my daughter's body against mine increasing, I could feel her almost trembling as her lust for mommy sex was overpowering all her other feelings.

Reading these signals I plunged my tongue deep inside her mouth twisting it around and around, flicking it up and down, scraping at the roof of her mouth—all as if I were eating out her pussy.

As my daughter clamped her lips around my tongue, sucking hard on it, I began fucking it in and out, in and out, in and out—causing enormous waves of heat to emanate from her crotch, through her clothing, through my clothing and directly to my own increasingly wet pussy. No doubt my own boiling hot cunt was radiating heat to hers, as she was to mine, since my own desire and lust for mommy-daughter sex was ever bit as strong as hers.

Somehow I was able to get her T-shirt off, then I kissed and licked my way down her neck. Reaching her chest I planted kisses on the fleshy sides and undersides of her sweet breasts, then used my tongue to tease her already very erect nipples.

12