Sexy, Sweet, Dark Chocolate Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Embarrassing himself, yet, not caring and unable to help from staring, he stared at her as if meeting a celebrity, a beauty queen from one of the islands, or a model. Only, forcing himself to look away, the last thing that he wanted was to make her feel uncomfortable by him leering at her. Yet, never had he met a woman who had it all.

At 5'8" and nearly six foot with heels, she was tall enough, beautiful enough, shapely enough, and sexy enough to be a model. Maybe not tall enough to be a runway model but she was pretty enough to do commercials. With her so uncommonly beautiful, wishing that he could start and manager her career, she made him wish that he was a modeling agent or a talent scout. The only way for her to start such a modeling or acting career was to be discovered in the way that he accidentally stumbled over her.

'I'd buy whatever she was selling,' he thought if he saw her doing a commercial on TV. 'I'd be checking Google to find out more about her. I'd be searching Google images to find leaked photos of her in her sexy lingerie, topless, and/or naked.'

Surely, someone with her sexy and shapely body along with her huge breasts has posted sexy photos of herself somewhere. There are plenty of leaked photos posted to the cloud that someone hacked. Or, maybe, someone else posted naked photos of her when she worked as a stripper, or someone she dated posted her photos without her permission. Yet, to his surprise, when she was younger and attending college, indeed, she did work as a stripper to supplement her college expenses.

'I'd love to see her naked breasts,' he thought. 'I'd love to see her naked. I'd love to take her in my arms and kiss her. I'd love to have hot sex with her.'

# # #

Always nervous about going to the doctor, any doctor, a dentist, especially a dentist, even a chiropractor, especially a chiropractor, magically, Candy made him forget why he was at the chiropractor's office. As if she was his human medication to take, as bizarre as it was true, she made him forget his back pain. As soon as he saw her, looked into her gem like, onyx eyes, and stared at her huge breasts through her blouse and bra, he belonged to her. He was her man, mind, body, and soul.

With just a look and a smile, she took his mind off of his back pain. Better than taking any addictive drug, magically his pain disappeared. If she was his woman, and his addictive drug in his life, he'd never be in pain again. As if he had died and gone to Heaven, he'd forever be in blissful love with Candy.

'It's a miracle. I'm cured,' he thought while ready to get down on the carpet and do pushups or get down on one knee to propose marriage to her.

Instantly in love, never had he had such a reaction and love connection to any woman. Instantly, in love, he hardly knew her. Instantly in love, he didn't know anything about her. Surely, someone who looks like her already has a man in her life. She must have a big, black, jealous boyfriend. Maybe, she's married with kids. Maybe, she's (gulp) lesbian. These days, all of the best-looking women are sexually attracted to other women instead of men.

'Candy,' he thought to himself when seeing her name plate prominently displayed on her chest and on her desk. 'How could he be in pain when he had someone who looked like her to look at? Not wanting her to think him crazy, he wished that he could say her name aloud over and again while holding her in my arms and kissing her. 'Candy, candy, candy. I love you, Candy.'

Suddenly turning to the perversely dark side of sex instead of romance when just meeting the woman, he imagined stripping her naked while making out with her. He imagined touching and feeling her naked body everywhere. He imagined being on top of her naked body and making love to her beautiful, black pussy.

Then, he imagined fucking her hard and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He imagined her holding his stiff prick in her soft, black hand while stroking his prick and sucking his dick. Even though it was premature and way too soon to have such deep, emotional and sexual feelings, he imagined her telling him that she loved him.

'I love you, George,' he imagined her saying to him. 'After you make love to me and fuck me, would you mind terribly, if I sucked your cock? I'd love to stroke you while blowing you. I'd love for you to cum in my mouth,' he imagined her saying to him as he felt and fondled her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting, her big, erect, black nipples. 'I'd love for you to give me a cum bath. I'd love for you to cum all over my face, in my hair, and across my naked breasts.'

While saying all that he wished she'd say, he imagined giving her a sexy smile.

'Of course, you may blow me. Of course, you may suck my cock, Candy. Whatever I can do to make you happy, consider it done,' he imagined saying to her. 'If it will make you happy for me to cum in your beautiful mouth, how can I say no? I'd love nothing more than to give you a cum bath and cum all over your beautiful face.'

He imagined sliding a slow finger across her red, full lips. He imagined her taking his prick in her mouth and sucking it as if she was already sucking his cock. He imagined touching her naked breasts, feeling her naked breasts, and fondling her naked breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

# # #

Whenever she wasn't looking, he stared at her pretty face. He stared at her huge breasts while wondering what size bra cup she took. He imagined seeing, touching, and feeling her naked tits while fingering her erect nipples. He imagined her topless. He imagined her in her sexy, low-cut bra. He imagined her boobs bouncing up and down while she played jump rope. He imagined her naked. He imagined her eating a banana while imagining her sucking his prick.

Whenever she wasn't looking, he imagined her wearing her sexy, form fitting bathing suit. He imagined her wearing an itty-bitty, teen weeny, yellow, polka dot bikini. He imagined being mesmerized by her long, sexy line of cleavage. He imagined being hypnotized by the mere shape and size of all that he could see of her round, enormous breasts. He imagined them attending a nude beach. With all eyes upon her, he imagined Candy being nude in public.

He imagined them having sex on the beach. He imagined them having sex in the water. He imagined them having sex in his parked car. He imagined having constant and continual sex with Candy.

Whenever she was wasn't looking, he stared at her full, red lips. He imagined kissing her. He imagined French kissing her. He imagined sticking his tongue in her mouth in the way that he wished that he could stick his cock in her mouth. He imagined her stroking his cock while taking him in her beautiful mouth and sucking his prick.

'Suck it, Candy, suck it. Suck my cock,' he imagined saying as he put a gentle hand to the back of her pretty head. 'Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

He imagined humping her mouth and fucking her face. He imagined ejaculating a load of cum in her mouth, all over her face, and across her enormous, black, naked tits. Then, not nearly done, he imagined stripping her naked. He imagined seeing her beautiful, black body without her clothes.

He imagined touching and feeling her beautiful, black, naked body everywhere. He imagined making sweet love to her before fucking her hard and fast. He imagined giving her a sexual orgasm with his cock. He imagined her cumming while calling his name.

'George, George. Don't stop. Please don't stop. Hump me harder, George. Hump me faster. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum. I'm cumming, George. I'm cumming,' he imagined her saying before collapsing in the soft comfort of the bed. 'Cum in my pussy. I want your baby.'

He imagined holding her and kissing her while enjoying the afterglow of sex. Then, he imagined her scooting down the bed to take him in her hand before taking him in her mouth again. He imagined her stroking him while sucking him. As soon as she made him hard again with her hand and her mouth, he imagined Candy giving him a blowjob. He imagined her sucking his prick and him cumming in her mouth again.

Still not done there, after cumming in her pussy while imagining making her pregnant, he imagined coming in her mouth. He imagined going down on her. He imagined parting her shapely legs while making himself comfortable between them. He imagined fingering her pussy while licking her pussy. He imagined reaching up to finger her erect nipples and fondle her huge breasts as he ate her shaved cunt.

# # #

Indeed, never having dated a black woman before, he was determined to date her. Indeed, never having had sex with a black woman before, determined to have sex with her, he was determined to sexually seduce her. Candy was his new, secret, sexual addiction. Only, somehow, while hoping that she'd say yes, he had to summon the courage to ask her out on a date.

Full of self-doubt, nervousness, and lack of confidence, why would someone who looked like her go out on a date with someone who looked like him? They weren't even the same race. Yet, with them immediately hitting it off, not wanting to miss his opportunity, he had to try. If he didn't ask her out, even if she politely declined, he'd always regret not trying to date her.

Fortunately, for him, women aren't as shallow as are men. With men more visual, men go more for what they can see, such as, hair, face, breasts, ass, and legs. Women are more emotional. They go more for the connection. Putting good looks aside, they go more for compatibility, sense of humor, and that undefinable connection, the illusive X factor. Of course, they want someone with a good job and earning a good income, someone who wants children, can afford to buy them a nice house, and who can support them, too.

Oddly enough, surprising him while hoping that he was reading her correctly, his sexual fantasy come true, she seemed to like him as much as he liked her. He was always surprised when a woman returned his sexual interest and his attentiveness with her sexual interest and attentiveness. Happy that she did, she sat with him while waiting for the doctor. In the way that he didn't want to leave her side, seemingly, she didn't want to leave his side either.

Normally a receptionist is cold, detached, clinical, professional, and busy. Yet, seemingly, as much as he was struck by her beauty, she seemed to be taken with him, too. Admittedly, with him always the life of the party and always cracking jokes, judging by how much he made his friends laugh whenever they're around him, he was first to admit that he's funny.

Yet, especially on the first visit, he never knew a receptionist who'd leave her post to sit with a patient but she did. Fortunately, with the phone not ringing off the hook, by appointment only, and with him the only patient other than the patient that the doctor was already busy with, the office wasn't busy. Nonetheless, instead of spending her time talking to him, she could have busied herself reading a book or cleaning out and/or creating new files.

Only, embarrassing himself and making a spectacle of himself, as much as he couldn't stop staring at her pretty face, he couldn't stop staring at her huge bra and blouse clad breasts. She had huge tits. A breast man, all of his ex-girlfriends had big breasts, D and double D cups. Yet, Candy's big and shapely breast looked much bigger than mere, double D breasts. If he had to guess, big enough for his heart to skip a beat, he'd guess that her breasts were an E or an F, the size of Christina Hendricks' and Sofia Vergara's big tits.

# # #

While the doctor was busy with another patient they chatted as if they were boyfriend and girlfriend or old friends. She put him at eased by showing her interest in his conversation by asking him related questions. As if he had known her for years instead of meeting her today, he felt so comfortable around her and talking to her. When talking to her, gone from his mind, he never thought of his back pain.

Usually hating being kept waiting, he didn't mind waiting twenty-minutes to see the doctor. He would have gladly waited an hour, as long as he could continue talking to Candy. A few minutes early for his appointment anyway, the twenty-minute wait felt like five minutes. Had he known that he'd meet someone like Candy, he would have arrived half an hour before his scheduled appointment to talk to her longer. Finally, when the doctor arrived, Candy stood to leave but he asked if she could stay.

"Would you mind if Candy stayed, Doctor? Normally, I'm nervous seeing a doctor but, taking my mind off of my pain, she's been a big help relaxing me by just talking to me," he said while never removing my eyes from Candy.

When he removed his shirt and climbed on the table, she pulled up a chair. She stared at his naked chest in the way he had been staring at her blouse and bra clad chest while imagining her topless. Wishing that she had more of a symbiotic connection with him, when he removed his shirt, he wished that she'd remove her shirt and bra, too.

Yet, if she sat with him while topless, instead of being relaxed, he'd be sexually excited. Interfering with the doctor's realignment of his back, he'd be tempted to touch and feel her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. He'd be tempted to fondled and grope her big tits. He be tempted to suck her huge breasts.

She sat with her back to the doctor while facing him. When she sat, sitting Indian style, she put her leg beneath her. Unsure if she was deliberately or accidentally flashing him but with her knees parted wide enough and her short skirt stretched open enough, she gave him a clear up-skirt view of her white panties.

'Oh, my God,' he thought. 'I'm seeing her panties. I'm seeing Candy's panty clad pussy.'

Then, as if she was unaware what she was doing, he watched her from his low vantage point of lying face down on the table. Staring at her panty clad crotch, while the doctor worked on his back, in the way that he wanted to feel her big tits and finger her erect nipples, he wanted to reach out and finger her panty clad pussy. He wanted to cup her panty clad pussy while fingering her pussy. He'd love nothing more than to eat her pussy before fucking her cunt.

Then, as if she didn't realize what she was doing, seemingly preoccupied with her thoughts, he watched her mindlessly cup and feel her breasts while staring off in space. Then, when her big nipples suddenly emerged, as if she was alone, he watched her finger her nipples through her blouse and bra, first one and then the other. He so wished that he could cup her big breasts while fingering her nipples. Yet, the sexual act of watching her touching herself made him forget his back pain and not even feel what the chiropractor was doing to him.

'Is she touching herself deliberately,' he wondered. 'Is she touching herself for me? Is she sexually teasing me?'

Was she deliberately sexually teasing him by flashing him her white panties or was she totally unaware that she was exposing her panties to him? Was she feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples to drive him sexually mad with lustful desire? As if he wasn't sexually excited enough, was she trying to get him even more sexually excited by feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples? He'd love to watch her masturbate herself in front of him while he masturbated himself in front of her.

Perhaps, he sexually aroused her in the way that she sexually excited him. Perhaps, she was as sexually aroused by him as he was sexually excited by her. Perhaps, hoping that he'd take the hint, she wanted him to feel her breasts while fingering her nipples. With her panties still totally exposed, something he would have loved to see, he was expecting her to reach down between her legs and rub and finger her pussy through her panties while he watched.

'A woman that he just met and was already in love with, that would be so hot to watch Candy masturbate herself,' he thought. 'I wish I could masturbate her. I wish I could eat her pussy. I'd so love to lick and finger her beautiful, black pussy though her panties.'

# # #

Her panties were sheer enough that he could see her trimmed, black patch of pubic hair. With her sitting close enough to him and with her not saving her modesty by lowering her hand to her lap, he could clearly see her pussy mount, her pussy slit, and her camel toe. If it wasn't enough that he was staring at her beautiful face and was hypnotized by her big tits, but now he was mesmerized by her white, panties and all that he could clearly see of her nearly, naked pussy.

Not wanting to embarrass her, make her feel uncomfortable, and/or make her think that he was a pervert, he tried not to stare at her exposed panties whenever she was looking. If she didn't know that she was as exposed as she was, he didn't want her to remove her leg from underneath her and to sit like a lady with her knees pressed tightly together. No longer thinking of what the chiropractor was doing to his back, his attention was more focused on Candy's panties. He so wanted to finger her cunt while licking her cunt before fucking her cunt.

He was more enamored with Candy feeling her big tits and mindlessly fingering her nipples than he was on the pain that the doctor was inflicting on him. Giving him something to stare at other than the white sheet on the table, he stared at Candy's, white panties. He imagined kissing her, French kissing her, and making out with her while feeling her big tits and fingering her pussy through her panties.

"Is it okay that she stays for moral support," he asked again when the doctor didn't answer him the first time?

Hoping he'd say yes, he didn't want her to leave? Not only did he want her to stay and keep him company but also, he wanted her to continue flashing him her panties. Willing to say anything to keep her there, he thought fast.

"No matter the type of doctor, something that stems from my childhood, I'm always nervous about seeing a doctor," he said.

While hoping that doctor would say yes to Candy staying to keep him company, he looked at the doctor again before looking back down at Candy. He returned his stare to all that he could see of her exposed, white panties. He imagined going on a date with her. He imagined going parking with her. He imagined having sex with her.

No longer nervous at all now that the doctor was working on him and showing him what more to expect, as long as Candy was there with him, he was okay. Because he was so concentrating on her panties, he saw something that he hadn't noticed before. When she turned her back to the doctor to face him the other way, her blouse was tight enough, her buttons were separated enough, and her breasts were big enough that the space between the buttons of her blouse didn't close all the way.

In addition to giving him an up-skirt view of her panties, now she gave him a continual view of her white bra and her bra clad breasts. Her low-cut bra was low cut enough that he could see her long line, sexy of cleavage. Her bra was sheer enough that he could see her big, black, erect nipples peeking through. He'd love nothing more than to feel her tits while fondling her nipples. He'd love nothing more than to feel her naked breasts and suck her erect nipples.

# # #

After taking her out on a date, he imagined kissing her while feeling her big tits through her blouse and bra. Not stopping there, while making out with her, he imagined sliding his hand up her short skirt and cupping and fingering her pussy through her white, sheer panties. Hoping she'd say yes, he couldn't wait to ask her out on a date. He couldn't wait to get her alone. He couldn't wait to go parking with her before going back to his place or to her place. He couldn't wait to get her out of those clothes.