Sexy Time at Holiday Party

Story Info
Couple finds an empty room at a holiday party to get it on.
1.4k words
4.04
4.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Debrac28
Debrac28
121 Followers

He reached around her head and grabbed her hair forcefully, yanking her neck back and away from his face. She panted at the gesture and let out a soft moan. "Oh you like that, do you baby?" he whispered to her.

"Stop - you're hurting me," she pleaded. He swore he saw the edge of her lip turn up as she said it.

"Nope, nice try," he responded. "'Stop' isn't the safe word, remember?"

"Please, we can't do this, not here." Her eyes darted around the room, half expecting someone to come in and catch them at any moment.

Sam wasn't buying it. This was part of her game. Tanya loved trying to pretend she wanted the action to stop when in reality, she loved the idea of someone forcing themselves on her. Sam wasn't sure where this fantasy came from for her, but he was always willing to oblige. This time, they were in an empty room at her work holiday party.

"Well it looks like you don't have much of a choice, do you?" Sam was all in. Tanya had been teasing him all night - undressing him with her eyes from across the room as she laughed at her boss's stupid jokes. She'd walked past him just close enough to brush her hand across his crotch. The moment he felt the pressure, the blood started flowing. Within seconds he was looking for a way to hide what was becoming very, very obvious in his grey slacks.

"Goddammit woman, why do you have to do that?" he cursed under his breath. She turned her head toward him as she walked away and gave him a devilish grin.

She was wearing a floor-length dark red dress - he remembered when she brought it home and tried it on for him. She told him that she had bought it to wear to her work holiday party and after seeing it on her, he tried to convince her not to wear it. "There's no way I'm going to be able to keep my hands off you and my dick in my pants if you wear that to the party," he responded.

"Well I guess we'll just have to deal with that when the time comes, won't we?" she teased.

She was gorgeous. Stunning. The dress hugged her shapely figure perfectly and accentuated her best features - her large, supple breasts and her perfectly round, tight ass. The dress was backless and sleeveless - the back of the dress coming to a "V" shape just above her butt. The front of the dress pressing against and lifting her breasts perfectly, giving just enough cleavage to be tasteful, yet sexy as hell. It made his mouth water.

And now they were alone - at least temporarily. He had followed her into a back room, a decent distance from the rest of the party. Her boss was hosting this year's holiday party at his huge mansion in the hills. It had room after room and Tanya had picked this one, certain they could be left alone long enough to get into a little trouble.

Sam still had his hand in her hair and was gently pulling her head away from him. He leaned in and kissed her neck. He kissed along the side of her neck and up to her ear. He gently nibbled at her earlobe which made her giggle.

"Stop, that tickles!" She tried to push him away.

He bit down just a little harder which made her let out another moan. His hands were on her ass, pressing her crotch into his throbbing, fully-hard dick. He rubbed himself against her to let her know just what she had done to him.

"I don't know if this is such a good idea - someone could come in at any moment," she whispered.

"I guess I'll have to be quick then, won't I?" he responded. He grabbed the zipper at the top of her dress which was barely above the crack in her ass. He slid the zipper down and she reached around to stop him.

"Don't you dare!" she said. He looked her straight in the eyes and continued to unzip her dress. He pulled the front of the dress down and exposed her perfectly round tits. He leaned down and kissed in between her breasts - following the curve of her chest. He put his tongue gently on her nipple and licked, looking up to see her biting her lip.

"I am so wet right now, it was probably a mistake to not wear any panties," Tanya commented. Sam pressed her tightly into him and reached around her back and ass, sticking his hand between her legs from behind, to feel her warm pussy.

She wasn't lying. She was wet and dripping and when he pulled his fingers out from inside her, he brought them to his mouth and sucked her wetness off his fingers. At this point, her dress was on the floor and she was completely naked. Sam dropped to his knees and put his mouth on her crotch. She let out an almost imperceptible "oh god!" as he started kissing her between the legs. He pressed her legs open just enough so he could stick two of his fingers inside of her pussy. He licked on her pussy, just above the opening. He gently - ever so gently - bit down on her clit which made her knees buckle.

"Oh god I don't know if I can do this standing up!" Tanya gasped. Sam continued to rub his fingers against the inside of her as he sucked on her clit. She threw her head back and let out a quiet gasp. As Sam continued to suck on her, he started to hum, creating a vibration against her clit. With his fingers still inside her, he rubbed his mouth against her opening and hummed loudly to create as much vibration as he could.

"Oh god baby, I'm going to cum!" Tanya breathed. She grabbed the back of his head and forced his face into her pussy. She was wet and dripping and Sam was lapping it up and eating her with as much force as he knew she could handle. After a few seconds, she started panting heavily, whispering, "I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She humped his face and rubbed her wet pussy against his open mouth. After a few final thrusts, Sam could feel her tension release and she buckled to the floor.

Sam slowly stood up so that his crotch was now at her face. She knelt on the floor in front of him as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He rubbed on it and lightly slapped it against her cheek. Tanya tried to grab it and put it in her mouth, but Sam stopped her. "No, let me do it. I want to cum all over your face."

"No, you'll mess up my makeup! Cum on my tits." With that, Sam slid his hand up and down the shaft of his dick, working to climax. This wouldn't take long at all - he looked down at her and saw her beautiful face, large, round tits, and big blue eyes looking back up at him. After a few more tugs, he could feel himself on the verge of exploding.

He didn't give her any warning. He came forcefully all over her chest and watched as it dripped down her tits and nipples in short bursts. His cum shot out a few more times and he moaned and sighed with each pump. "Oh fuck that is so hot," he said as he finished cumming on her. Tanya started to look around for something to clean herself up with when Sam stopped her. "Let me take care of it," he said. He stood her up and licked his white juices off her chest. He licked her breasts and nipples until there was no sign left of what had been done. As he finished, he leaned in and kissed her on the mouth.

"Mmmmm...you taste delicious," Tanya said with a smile. She leaned down and picked up her dress, repositioning it around her naked body. Sam helped her zip it back up and made sure her hair and makeup were not messed. They headed to the door leading them back to the party and when Sam grabbed the door knob, he looked back at Tanya and gave her a wink. They went back to the party, just as Tanya's boss was getting ready to tell another one of his stupid jokes.

"Oh you guys are gonna love this one!" Tanya looked at Sam and just rolled her eyes.

Debrac28
Debrac28
121 Followers