Sexy Voice Message

Story Info
Sexy voice message & memories.
2.8k words
4.7
2.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My phone vibrated on the side and I saw a message pop up from Micheal- it was a 20 min voice message with a message underneath that read:

''Don't listen to this till you are alone 😉''

I looked at the message and then back to the voice message and couldn't quite understand what he could mean. Curiosity got the better of me, and thinking nothing more than the message might be a little bit sweary, which was Micheal's usual vocab,

I popped in my earphones and pressed play, the little play button turned blue as soon as I turned bright red.

The sound was of him breathing deep into his phone and a familiar moan. ''I cant stop thinking about you, I cant get your body out of my mind-''

I pulled the earphones out of my ears and pressed pause. Heat rushed into the bottom of my stomach and my breath caught.

Michael was, from the very start of our relationship a good fuck. He knew exactly how to handle me, and got off at getting me off- Which would often mean that I was a sweaty, cummy mess before he had even actually fucked me with his dick.

He would lean in and talk to me, breathing into my ear, telling me what a good girl I was, and how he loved it when I squirmed under him, how I reacted to his hands and mouth. Now he was doing all of that, but from 3,000 miles away.

I really didn't know what to write back to him so I just stared dumbfounded at my phone.

Bubbles appeared on the chat, and a new message ''I DID tell you not to open it right now''

''You could have warned me!''

''I did- Not my fault you didn't listen''

Still not quite sure what to do with myself I put my phone back on my desk, screen down and tried to get back to work-but suddenly realised just how hard it would be to concentrate on anything but the message on my phone- My mind started to spiral, what else had he said, what other noises would I hear?

Micheal had been away for about three months now, and it was getting to the point where I ached to have him back. Over the months that we had been apart we had joked about cybersex, and I had sent him some risqué photos, but otherwise the subject was dropped.

I looked at the clock- 3:54PM. Goddammit, almost another hour and a half until home time.

I shook myself physically, and went to make myself a strong cup of coffee- I had to be able to try and get some work done between now and when I could actually listen to the dammed message.

Suddenly, I was angry at him for sending such a message in the middle of the day, when he knew I would be at work, he probably also knew that I would start to listen, even when he had sent the ''warning message''. I plonked myself down at my desk and determinedly carried on. The spreadsheets- already mundane- where even more torture today, and I found my mind wondering all over the place- The place being Micheal.

Remembering the last fuck before he left for his home town, to take care of some urgent family business- We knew that his mother was ill, and that he would be away for a while, but what was meant to be a few weeks had now turned into a few months. Micheal, 5ft10 broad shoulders, dark eyes, full lips and long legs walked into the living room tea towel still in his hands from washing the dishes- His black hair, which had been styled yesterday and unwashed today meant that a few strands flicked down into his eyes. I wasn't sure what took over me but I just walked up to him wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him- Almost instinctively he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me up to him our bodies smashed together as his hands went down my back to my arse which was peachy and a favourite for him. His tongue found my bottom lip which he traced and I moaned into his mouth I let him slip his tong in fully. He pulled away from me, suddenly, which I was almost about to protest when he started pulling me by the waste into his bedroom. We had hardly gotten through the bedroom door before he pushed me up against the free wall, he kissed my lips then started down my jaw, down my neck to my collarbones, neck and shoulders, nibbling and licking along the way- My hands explored his body, across his broad shoulders, down his muscular arms, scratching only stopping when I got to the tattoos on his right forearm. I pawed at his chest pulling at the collar of his loose shirt.

''This needs to come off''-

He tore his shirt off in one swift move throwing it across the room- he then pulled mine off and attacked me again with a deep kiss- his one hand massaged my breast, thumbing my nipples through the bralette, which was an excuse of a bra. His other hand came up behind my head as he shoved me against the wall. I gasped and he continued his trail down my body, licking, kissing, nibbling, he got to the waist band of my jeans and pulled one corner down to expose my hip, which he sank his teeth into. I didn't realise that he had gotten my belt undone or the button and zipper, all I realised was that suddenly he was tugging at my jeans and they had bunched up around my knees- he never faulted in his path kissing my hips, lower stomach, thigh. He suddenly stood up and seeing the look on my face smiled.

''Are you undone, my love?''

I was in fact well on my way to being undone- His mouth had left a trail of fire behind, my skin burned, my fingers ached for him, my pussy was wet with anticipation. Almost as if he had read my thoughts his finger followed the line of my pussy through my underwear.

He growled his approval and pushed my underwear to one side- He knew exactly where to find what he was looking for and soon was circling his finger against my clit in a slow rhythmic movement. Moans escaped my mouth almost immediately, he kept going slowly building up the pace, his other hand tucked my loose hair behind my ear and he stooped so that his mouth was right next to my ear ''Hmmmmh, I love his when you moan''- He said. His breath was hot against my neck and his beard scrapped against my jaw sending shivers along my spine. ''Would you like to come my love?'' fastening his pace, two fingers rubbing against my swollen clit, and my knees buckled. ''Hold onto me.'' He took my arm and wrapped it around his neck, my other arm hooked into his shoulder. Moaning and gasping I could feel the orgasm coming, the buildup, the pressure was too much I could feel my legs tremble underneath me ''Oh fuck'' my head went back meaning I smacked my head against the wall but I really didn't care. Micheal laughed, almost wickedly, I squirmed trembled under him knowing that my release was coming soon, taking in short sharp breaths I opened my eyes to see him watching my face, a mix of complete control and concentration but something loving and dangerous in his eyes.

I closed my eyes again waiting for the release when he pulled away- The act was so sudden that I almost fell over- Still having my jeans around my knees and mostly him and the wall being the things that kept me stable. ''Wait'', I sounded almost pathetic.

He simply laughed again, he put both hands on my shoulders pulled me forward and then onto the bed- Face first- He tugged at my jeans to release my legs and laid across the top of me- Instinctively I raised my arse and felt his hard cock again the line of my arse- I tried to push up and off of him, and he let me roll over onto my back, he lay beside me and carried on massaging my clit- Each time I got to the point where I thought I was going to come he would stop- Change position of try out some other form of torture- biting and sucking my thigh pushing his, still clothed erection against me, whispering encouraging words to me- Eventually I was able to ask why he was torturing me so. He looked me in the eye smiled, that dangerous smile again and said ''I want to break you''- It was so matter of fact to him that we may have been talking about the weather.

When he did finally let me come, it was around his cock. One of my legs over his shoulder the other being held down by his hand- He pushed himself deep inside of me with ease on account of how wet I was- He got himself into me, groaned and then had to stay there for about 15 seconds before he could move again. He did this twice, breathing heavily through his nose.

I reached down and found my clit, which at this point was so sensitive I didnt have to move my fingers at all, but it made me moan and whimper all the same and I pushed my hips up to meet his. He was gasping and grunting one hand holding onto the headboard the other my shin, as if for dear life- I rolled my hip against his, feeling that sweet relief was finally available to me- I let the orgasm wash over me, it was desperate and frenzied, almost animalistic after being denied for almost an hour, I dropped my hips and dick fell out of me with a satisfying wet sound.

I went limp sinking into the bed sighing, I almost didn't realise him turning me onto my stomach, he pulled my hips up so that my throbbing pussy was level with is dick which he pushed into me without any issues- He was average in length but was girthy, I could not wrap my entire hand around him. With his hands on either side of me he kept pulling me back into him, and I responded by throwing my ass back into him- He was beathing heavily now ''fuck'' he was saying between each breath- Not a command, just a general comment- I could feel the build-up again and pushed my face into the mattress beneath me moaning grabbing fist Fulls of pillow- Suddenly a thought occurred to me, that he was about to come- I pulled away from him and his dick popped out of me. He stopped ''Is everything OK?'' he asked through heavy breaths, genuine concern, but still having to concentrate. I turned, slowly, mostly because I was exhausted and mostly because I wanted to milk this moment for all it was worth. I got onto my knees and leaned in to kiss him. He was still there his dick twitching hard against my stomach. ''I too, want you to break''.

''No'' he had figured it out in a second and whatever was going on in his head was not betrayed in his face.

I knelt down onto my elbows and licked the tip of his cock, I could taste myself and his pre-cum it was so sweet and musky, I licked my lips, trying to look as seductive as I could and not like a sweaty mess.

I had to shift myself in my chair, and take a big gulp of coffee. Remembering the way Micheal was whimpering and groaning, being edged, he eventually came, even before I gave him 'permission', slowly running my tongue up and down his shaft, sucking one ball, then moving onto the other- thumbing the area just beneath his balls. He released himself all over my hand and lips- Seman rolling down his thighs and balls, he pinched the bridge of his nose and moaned my name. Eventually when he had his composure back together, he gave me strict instructions to ''Never do that again''.

I had now done almost exactly no work, but it was 4:25PM, which meant I had about 5 mins left- I ran into the kitchen to wash up my mug and almost threw my laptop into its bag and ran out the door as soon as it turned 4:30PM- Thank fuck I started work early this morning- I tried to calm down for my drive home, I stuck the radio on, and made sure to listen to the talk show and what the discussion was about and form my own opinion on the topic.

By the time I had gotten back to my flat and the key in the door my knickers where drenched- I tried not to be a total animal about the VM, but the visions of Micheal swam passed my eyes- I went upstairs and plugged both my toys in to charge, both my vibrator and my clit toy- Before going downstairs and forcing myself to drink a pint of water. I went to wee and pulled my knickers down to see a puddle of my own juices, which I already knew- I pulled my trousers off and laid down on my bed. Hands sweaty and trembling I opened up the messenger app- The little voicemail was still there waiting for me.

I pressed play- ''I can't get your body out of my mind'', the message continued.

More heavy breathing, ''I've been thinking about all the ways I'm going to make you cum when I finally have you back in my arms, how im going to hold you down by the throat, I'm going to run my tongue along your cunt and make you squirm for me, ugh, mmmmm, god I love it when you squirm and shake'' in the background you could hear the slapping noise of where he was playing with himself, he had obviously lubed up before starting this video because you could hear the wetness in his movements.

My head swirled as I reached for my clit toy- Holding the button down for about three seconds before it sprang into life, and a small sucking sound from the nub, I was so wet at this point that I wasn't sure I was going to be able to use it, but with my one hand I spread my lips and the other found my cunt which was so swollen- The toy made contact and I bucked, I knew how to use this toy and exactly where to place and hold it- I put the phone on the pillow next to me. More moaning, breathing and instructions through gritted teeth, it went on and my mind was completely overtaken by the thought and longing of that man.

''You better be using that toy of your, your dirty girl. Thats how I'm imagining you now, dripping wet, shaking. Ugh'' the slapping sound in the background was getting faster and Micheal's breathing was becoming more ragged ''Fuck, I need you''.

With those last words I came- I knew I wasn't going to last too long, edging myself almost all day with these wild memories and thoughts. I was trying to not moan so that I could hear the rest of the message, biting down on my lips and pressing the little button on the machine to make it go up a level of intensity. From there the message had no words just lots of grunting and breathing, eventually Micheal growled and slowed down- He had obviously cum and was trying to collect himself- ''Jesus, Im going to ravish you when I get back''.

Then with a bit more breathing and obviously moving of the phone his side it stopped.

Without missing a beat I turned my clit stimulator off and reached for my vibrator and started the message over again- I came twice more to the sound of Micheal beating himself off and telling me how much he craved me- Not only was it amazing to know that he was missing and needing me as much as I was him but his voice and moans and whimpering just sent bolts of electricity through my spine- Eventually, spent and exhausted, with 3 orgasms under my belt I turned the vibrator off and laid there, sweaty letting the sweet feeling of release wash over me. When I had enough energy, after some dinner and after I had re-charged the toys, I would repay the favour with a message of my own.