Sexy Wake-up Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ravish me," Jenna said with a look of desire.

"All in good time," Eric replied. He then proceeded to start on Jenna's right leg at the ankle and kiss, nibble and run his tongue ever so slowly up her leg. When he reached her pubic region, he kissed the area between her thigh and pussy and gave her a first class hickey that turned bright red.

He then softly kissed her pussy lips and gently flicked his tongue over them but in a tease and then went back to the ankle of her left leg and repeated the slow seductive tease

By now Jenna was begging for sweet release. The pleasure inside her was so intense, that she couldn't wait for Eric, so she began rubbing herself to bring herself off.

Eric saw this and took Jenna's hand and moved it then said "Patience my pet, paradise awaits the long-suffering."

"Oh God how much longer must I suffer," Jenna thought to herself frustratingly. She felt like she was going to die if she didn't get some relief soon, but she knew Eric would never tease her mercilessly.

Finally, Eric reached the other side of her pussy and smiled saying "Well done my beloved. Your patience has earned you entrance into paradise," and with that, Eric changed from teasing to pleasing.

He dove into Jenna's pussy like a starving man into a morsel of food. He used his tongue like a little cock to suck on and tongue fuck her sucking her clit like a mad man.

Jenna grabbed Eric's head by his hair and forcefully held it against her pussy as she bucked her hips up and fucked his face.

Wave after glorious wave of sweet pleasure crashed through Jenna's body like the massive torrent of a mighty Hurricane. Jenna's body shuddered something it had never done before while having her pussy eaten.

Jenna's pleasures rose until they reached their zenith and it was all she could do to keep from cumming. Then suddenly, without warning, Jenna's pleasure hit her with a force so strong, it made the explosion of the Big Bang look like a fizzling firecracker by comparison.

Jenna's body tensed, she arched her back, grabbed the sheets with her hands let out a cry that split the night, louder and more shrill than the call of all the banshees. Her cum forcefully exploded from her pussy in a female ejaculation and covered Eric's face with a thick milky fluid resembling male sperm.

Jenna's body then shuddered, convulsed, and then relaxed, going limp. At first he thought something had terribly wrong and he began to get nervous, but he checked her and saw that she was still breathing.

Wanting to be sure, Eric examined Jenna further. He checked her carotid and she had a strong steady bounding pulse and she was breathing normally. Jenna laid still for about three minutes then she softly stirred and her eyes fluttered open.

"Oh God baby that was so fucking intense," Jenna said as she fought to speak. "I have never cum like that before, but I am not through with you yet. Since you pleased me, it is my turn to please you."

Jenna rolled Eric over so that he was on his back. She then crawled on top of him and positioned herself so that her cum soaked pussy was over Eric's cock. Taking Eric's cock in her hand, Jenna guided it into her hungry, carnivorous, eagerly, waiting pussy.

Jenna began riding Eric's cock until she had a good steady rhythm going. She looked down at Eric with the look of a triumphant predator who had it's prey in it's clutches, enjoying the spoils of the hunt.

Jenna felt her pleasures rising again. She knew it wasn't going to be long until she came again. At the same time, Eric felt his cock fill with cum and he knew he was going to cum.

"Oh God baby I'm gonna cum," Jenna moaned with delight. Seconds later her orgasm peaked and she came flooding her sweet honey dew nectar all over Eric's hard cock.

Eric grunted "Oh fuck," and popped his top, spewing forth his hot load deep into Jenna's waiting pussy.

"Oh yes finally," Jenna purred with delight. "You don't know how long I have waited for this."

Jenna then laid her sweaty cum drenched body on Eric's and they kissed and embraced.

"So hon how did you like your wake-up call," Jenna said with a lusty purr.

"Oh god I could get used to being woken up like this every morning," Eric said with a delightful smile.

"Well hon, the offer is open if you want it," Jenna replied with a smile.

"Oh I do want it so very much," Eric said with a passionate sigh. "I would be a fool to pass up an opportunity like this and I was a fool not to have taken you up on your offer sooner."

"I understand sweetheart," Jenna replied lovingly. "It's difficult to go against the way you have been raised. I do hope you weren't offended by my slow sensual seduction of you. I love you so very much and was afraid if I pressed the issue too quickly, I would scare you off, so I figured if I slowly seduced you, it might work and it did."

"I must admit I enjoyed every minute of it," Eric said with a grin.

"Well hon, the good news is I don't have to seduce you anymore," Jenna said triumphantly "because I have drawn you into my web of sensual desires and I am not letting you go."

"And there is no place I rather be," Eric replied giving Jenna a long wet sensual kiss.

"So hon I don't know about you but I'm famished," Jenna said as she broke the kiss. "You wanna go get some breakfast?"

"Sounds good," Eric replied.

"How about we go to Denny's," Jenna suggested. "I haven't been there in a while."

"Denny's is good," Eric replied.

With that, they showered got dressed and drove to Denny's. After breakfast they left the restaurant and returned home where they made hot sweet monkey love for the rest of the day and well into the night, stopping only long enough for necessary bodily functions and to eat.

Over time, Eric and Jenna grew closer together and deeper in love. They began living together as a couple and except for in the legal sense, they were for all practical purposes married.

When Eric took a new job in a new town, he figured it was going to be a new chapter in his life. Little did he know, however, that the new chapter would include his romantic life as well.

12