Shackles Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir," Trinity begged. "Tell me what to do."

Once, saying something like that would have been unimaginable, but now she was crashing deep into subspace. When Radiance smiled, her brainwashed mind bubbled with happy endorphins.

"First," Radiance said. "You said 'anything.' What does that mean? No limits?"

Trinity didn't even need to think about it. She shook her head. Making Radiance feel good was more important than anything. More important than food or air or water. "Anything, Sir," she confirmed.

"Good." Radiance nodded curtly. "Undress me."

"Yes, Sir."

As Trinity raised herself up to begin her task, she felt barely worthy of it. Like this, Radiance seemed even more formidable than usual. She exuded power and confidence, untainted by hesitation or self-recrimination. Trinity knew what was going on in her head. Domspace, made even more potent by the force of desires long denied. Trinity had found exactly the right way to weave her way through Radiance's defenses and inhibitions. Now, the hero was doing whatever she wanted.

Just the thought of that brought a moan to Trinity's lips.

Removing Radiance's hero costume proved a slow and methodical process. After Trinity removed her boots and her cape, she discovered that the superhero's armored bodysuit was held in place by half a dozen different sets of straps, all of which took time to unfasten. Radiance didn't seem at all impatient with her, though, and so she took her time. Doing it slow felt right. It gave her time to appreciate the heroic splendor of Radiance's costume, and the way it fitted to her magnificent body. Radiance really was hot, Trinity thought. She had the body of a demigoddess, with curves and muscles to leave any lesbian drooling. As high on endorphins as she was, Trinity couldn't help admitting it to herself. She was incredibly attracted to the hero. She always had been.

Pulling the torso of Radiance's suit away from her body exposed a plain, black sports bra, and underneath it, Radiance's hard abs, covered with a sheen of sweat that made Trinity want to bury her face in her captor's body. But she couldn't. Not yet. Still, her mouth went dry as she unfastened Radiance's belt. Doing that on her knees truly emphasized the role she'd slipped into - not that Trinity cared. She was feverish with need. Thoughts of dignity and pride were long gone.

She just needed to make Radiance feel good.

After removing her belt, Trinity was easily able to peel her thick leggings away from her sculpted legs, and just like that, she was staring at Radiance in her bra and panties and nothing more. The sight was gorgeous enough to stun her, but Radiance's expectant gaze kept her focused on her task. She couldn't help running her fingertips across the hero's tanned, rich, olive skin as she slipped the straps of her sports bra over her shoulders. Radiance moved her arms a little to facilitate her efforts, but she didn't help besides that. She just smirked at her. That was more than enough to drive Trinity crazy. She could tell she was making Radiance feel good. The way she slowly caressed Radiance as she undressed her and reverently placed each piece of her costume on the floor at her side as she removed it felt like worship.

It felt right.

Trinity didn't care how badly her mind had been messed with. This was what she wanted. This was where she belonged.

Making Radiance feel good.

Serving her.

She hooked her fingers into the waistband of Radiance's panties and slid them down over her legs, allowing her thumbs to run over her toned thigh muscles as she did. And just like that, Radiance was naked. Just like before, she seemed utterly at ease with her own nudity, effortlessly confident in the image her body projected. She deserved to be, Trinity thought. She looked every bit as regal as she was behaving.

With her task complete, Trinity rested back onto her knees and waited.

Radiance was purring with satisfaction at her performance. "Good girl," she pronounced.

Trinity gasped and shuddered as she felt something like an orgasm hit her. It wasn't physical. It was deeper than that. Until now, she hadn't known how badly she needed to hear those words.

"T-thank you, Sir," she managed to stammer.

Like the good girl she now was, Trinity would wait for Radiance to give her an order before making any assumptions about what was expected of her. But nonetheless, her gaze strayed down to one, obvious place.

Radiance's pussy.

Seeing that the superhero just as wet as her was almost as good as being called a good girl. Trinity was in heaven.

But still, she needed more.

Trinity looked up at Radiance with huge, manic eyes. "Tell me what to do again, Sir," she pleaded. "I need it. I need to make you feel good."

Radiance seemed amused by seeing Trinity so desperate. That didn't trouble the villain at all. Whatever made Radiance feel good. And the superhero was very clearly feeling good. It was obvious that she was being swept up in the moment, her desires and urges having been set ablaze like dry kindling.

"You know, you have a pretty sharp mouth," Radiance commented. "Show me what else that tongue can do."

As she heard that, Trinity was practically drooling. She'd never wanted anything more. Looming over her, naked, legs spread, Radiance looked like a king. Trinity wanted to service her so badly. Nothing else seemed to matter. Not her name. Not the fact that she'd been brainwashed. Nothing.

She just needed.

When Trinity bent forwards to plant her lips against Radiance's cunt, though, the hero reached down and curled her hand into a fist in Trinity's short hair, jerking her upwards. Trinity yelped, surprised, but the sharp pain was nothing compared to how it felt knowing that she was going to be pleasuring Radiance.

"Here first," Radiance instructed, and used her grip on Trinity to force the girl's face into her chest.

Trinity's whining was immediately silenced as she found herself smothered by Radiance's tits. They weren't the most prominent of Radiance's assets - not compared to her muscles and her ass, anyway - but they weren't small either, and with Radiance using her considerable strength to hold Trinity in place, she quickly found that she couldn't breathe. Trinity didn't care. She just started planting worshipful kisses across Radiance's skin, wherever she could. She wanted to make Radiance feel good. With her tongue, her lips, with whatever she could. She needed it.

Once Radiance was satisfied Trinity was doing what she wanted, the hero released her grip on her captive and lent back, stretching her arms out behind her so she could rest on the bed. Trinity raised herself further up on her knees in response, pressing close to the tall, muscular woman stretched out in front of her. She moved her lips to one of Radiance's nipples, kissing and suckling until it was hard, and then moved to the other.

Radiance's low, pleased moans were music to her ears.

Sensing Radiance's wishes, Trinity started moving downward, planting passionate kisses across Radiance's toned abs. As eager as she was to have her face planted in Radiance's cunt, she took her time with it, making sure every part of Radiance's torso received worship. She could tell Radiance wanted to feel like the goddess she was; all-powerful, all-important. She wanted to be adored, and so Trinity adored her.

She moved lower still, spreading Radiance's legs with her hand so that she could start kissing her inner thighs, using her fingertips to trace and caress the muscular lines of her body as she did. When Trinity felt Radiance start to shiver and squirm, just a little, and heard her begin to pant, she could barely contain her joy. Her own pussy, still untouched, was dripping onto the floor beneath her. She was so excited to learn Radiance's body. To discover all her most sensitive places, and to learn the ways she most enjoyed being pleasured.

She wanted to bring Radiance as much pleasure as possible.

That was what a good girl would do, wasn't it?

Being a good girl was the most important thing in the world.

Those words were buzzing through her head, filling her with feverish excitement, as she finally brought her lips to Radiance's slick, beautiful pussy.

Only to feel Radiance abruptly pushing her away.

Trinity looked up, shell-shocked, eyes like those of a wounded animal. The strange, twisted, disgusted expression on Radiance's face tore her heart in half.

"No," Trinity begged. "No, please! I need it!"

"No," Radiance said, as firmly as she could when she was still panting with arousal. "We... no. We can't. It isn't right."

"Who cares?" Trinity wailed. All of a sudden, her stomach was churning with nausea, and it was like someone had drenched her with ice water. "Please, Radiance! Please! I can make you feel good. I need to make you feel good!"

"No!" Radiance said, still more firmly. She looked away. Hearing the ardent fervor in Trinity's voice was only sending her spiraling deeper into self-loathing.

"Please!" Trinity didn't care how she sounded. She tried to crawl pitifully back towards Radiance. "I need it! You made me like this, remember? Let me have this!"

"Stop!" Radiance barked. She stood up. "I'm saying 'no', aren't I? It's a rule. A law."

"Oh." That put an end to Trinity's tantrum. She slumped back on the floor, defeated. "Right."

As much as she needed to make Radiance feel good, she needed to follow the rules too. That commandment, all but forgotten amidst her lust, was now burning in her brain. She couldn't force herself on the hero. Radiance had said 'no', and that was the end of it.

Even Radiance couldn't be unmoved by how wretched Trinity looked. "Sorry," she muttered.

"I wanted it," Trinity said quietly. "You wanted it too."

"It wasn't right."

Apparently, there was nothing more to be said than that.

"At least let me have something," Trinity said, after a long moment. "Let me go out there. Let me save people. That's what you wanted, right? You wanted me to be good."

She needed to fill the aching void inside of her. Trinity had a purpose now. A calling. If she couldn't follow it, what was the point?

Radiance looked pained. "I... I don't know, Trinity," she replied. For once, she sounded so uncertain. "I don't think that's a good idea. Not right now, at least. Maybe never. Maybe this was a really bad idea after all. I..."

She trailed off, but Trinity could sense where her thoughts were going.

Radiance was regretting what she'd done.

Radiance was going to try and undo the brainwashing.

If Radiance undid the brainwashing, Trinity wouldn't care about making people feel good anymore.

She wouldn't follow the rules.

Trinity couldn't let that happen.

So, she used the only tool at her disposal to make sure it didn't.

Before the superhero could react, Trinity gathered her power into her fists, making them blaze so bright with her shimmer the whole room was cast in purple light. Then, she surged forwards, seizing Radiance's head between her hands.

"No," Trinity told her, as she watched Radiance's eyes change color and fill with sparks. "You're going to let me be a hero."

12