Shackles Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trinity's eyes somehow shot wider still.

"It is, right?" Quinn's voice was suddenly filled with raw, unrestrained desire. "You were having some fun with Radiance, I could tell. Good. I'm very, very pleased you're that kind of woman. I am too. It's so... so intoxicating. Being able to have anyone you want. Any way you want. What's the point in being Future City's savior, if you don't get to indulge a little?"

"Y-you're..." Trinity wasn't even sure what she was about to say. There was a cavernous, frenzied lust in Quinn's eyes, and she could feel herself being swept up by it. Drowned by it. She had only ever seen a look like that before on the worst of supervillains, but here it was again, and it was all for her.

"I take what I want," Quinn told her. "And so do you. Mind control is just as much of a turn-on for you as it is for me, isn't it? It's more than just a means to an end. When you're really, truly inside another woman's head, molding her and changing her, knowing how much you're going to be able to enjoy each and every one of those changes, doesn't it get you so aroused you can hardly think?"

Trinity was all but mesmerized by the impossible sultriness of her voice. It was like Quinn had shape-shifted before her eyes, from a cold, calculating businesswoman into some kind of dark and lustful queen. She was so entranced, she didn't even notice Quinn lean in and reach out to rest a hand on Trinity's shoulder. When they touched, she let out a sensual gasp that made her arousal plain. Quinn smirked, pleased.

"Yes." Trinity figured that, since there was no point denying it, she might as well own it. "It's the hottest thing in the world."

"Of course," Quinn agreed hungrily. Trinity truly couldn't tell how much of her was real, and how much was just some kind of strange performance. "From what I know of you, Shimmer, you might think we're on opposite sides. Rich, poor. Good, bad. However you prefer to see it. But I think our similarities clearly run deeper." She started stroking her fingertips along Trinity's skin, perfectly slowly and gently, raising all her hairs. Trinity couldn't bring herself to pull away. "Those things come and go. But nothing - nothing - is more fundamental, more elemental, than what gets your cunt wet."

Trinity shivered embarrassingly at that. It was like Quinn knew exactly what was happening to her between her legs. Her head was getting seriously scrambled. She should have been probing for weak spots. Instead, she was tipping over into full-on sapphic panic.

"I have to admit, though," Quinn added. "I'm a little jealous of what you can do. It seems so... so visceral. You'll have to tell me how it feels sometime. After all, you get to literally, directly experience things I can only imagine. I have a thousand questions. Like... if someone's fighting you, but you're stronger, how does it feel to just reach into their head and snuff out that resistance? What's it like?"

It was as if Quinn was working herself up into a frenzy. As she did, she kept drawing closer and closer to Trinity, until their bodies were pressed up against one another as if they were lovers. Trinity's breaths were starting to come quick.

"Tell me later," Quinn decided. She took another sip of her wine, and laughed. "Perhaps I'm succumbing to the ages-old lesbian riddle: do I want to fuck her, or be her?"

Trinity, who had been sipping wine in imitation of Quinn, was suddenly struggling not to choke.

"The easy answer is almost always 'both', of course," Quinn mused. The alcohol seemed to be making her loquacious. That might have been good, if Trinity had been in a fit state to exploit it. "But there are so many other options, too. I'm surprised no one ever talks about them. Do I want to fuck her or be her? Or do I want to worship her? Do I want to ruin her? Do I want to possess her?"

Each one of those carefully-chosen possibilities was dripping with promise. Trinity could feel a bead of sweat forming on her forehead. Even though she was still damp from the rain, she was feeling very, very warm.

"How did you feel, with Radiance?" Quinn asked. "When you used your power on her, was it just the same as with any other girl? Or was it special? After all, she's special. She has that golden shackle of hers. And she's a dominant. Radiance isn't just another sheep. She's a wolf. She's like us."

"Yeah." Trinity was too tipsy and too flustered to lie. The truth dripped from her lips in a low, husky voice, and the secret she was confessing seemed to bind her and Quinn together. "Yeah. It was special. It was... powerful."

Trinity might not have been in her right mind when she'd mind-controlled Radiance, but she still had the memory of it. She'd been in Radiance's head. Thinking about that sent a sinful shiver down her spine.

"I know," Quinn replied, nodding. Her fingertips moved upward, stroking along Trinity's collar. She was resting against her, now, like she was about to climb into the villain's lap. "There's nothing hotter than testing wills and wits against a truly worthy opponent - and winning. I bet brainwashing you would feel like that, too. Fuck, that's exciting to think about."

Trinity looked at her in alarm. Quinn just licked her lips, eyes manic.

"You can brainwash someone with a single touch," the billionaire mused, "but I've still got you here, in my penthouse, drinking my wine. All because I wanted you here. That's pretty hot. But it could be so much better. Just imagine what you'd look like wearing one of my little gifts." She nodded towards Radiance. The hero was still just standing there, ramrod-stiff, the sinister light on her visor flitting back and forth. "I have to admit, it's a little tempting to just throw caution to the wind. It could ruin your power, yes, but... fuck, thinking about it really gets me going."

She shifted slightly on the couch, and Trinity realized she was rubbing her thighs together. It was then that she truly accepted it: this wasn't an act. This was real. This was the real Eleanor Quinn. Somehow, that made Trinity squirm too.

C'mon, Trinity, she told herself. Don't stick your strap in crazy.

"But it goes the other way, too," Quinn added. "Thinking about how your power must feel on the other end has me really, really curious."

"W-what?" Trinity gasped. Quinn couldn't seriously be propositioning her with this, could she? It had to be a trap. It had to be.

If only she could see how.

Seeing anything straight was getting harder and harder now. Quinn truly was starting to clamber onto her, slipping an arm around Trinity's neck and sliding inch by inch into her lap. Trinity tried to lean away - out of instinct rather than revulsion - but Quinn wasn't to be deterred. She seemed to take Trinity's reclining pose as an invitation and slipped up her body with a serpent's grace, until Trinity found herself lying back, propped up on her elbows, with the billionaire over her on hands and knees.

"Come on," Quinn teased. "You can't tell me you haven't thought about it. I know what you think of me - or what you thought of me, anyway. You must have had your little fantasies. We've already figured out what kind of woman you are, Shimmer."

Hopeless as she was, even Trinity wasn't going to say 'yes' to that. She just tried to stare at anything except The Peregrine's tits, their gentle swell visible even under the hero's costume.

"I'd love to find out," Quinn's voice dropped to an intimate whisper. "How would you ruin me? How would you use me? How would you humiliate me? Fuck..."

Now, she made absolutely no attempt to hide the way she reached between her legs and started rubbing herself. Trinity truly couldn't believe her eyes. This was like something out of one of her stupid wet dreams, not reality. Maybe it wasn't a trap. Maybe Eleanor Quinn was just a total freak.

"I can be bad." Quinn licked her lips and smirked. "Or I can be good." She lowered her head and raised her hips, in a suggestive, submissive parody of prostration. "It'll all be up to you. I won't know what you're going to do to me. Whatever limits or promises we make, you could break them. You could exploit me to no end."

She let out a long, rattling sigh, like the very possibility was her own personal heaven. Her lust was infectious. Trinity couldn't help but start picturing it. Just as Quinn had said, it wasn't the first time she'd entertained fantasies like that about the billionaire. She was uncomfortably aware of a growing, familiar itch that had her own hand straying downward, to between her thighs.

"Or, of course..." Quinn tilted her head and giggled. "It could always go the other way. Trust me, I have plenty more little gifts to share around."

"Hff... um... u-uh..." Trinity's body was truly betraying her. She couldn't stop squirming. Why was this getting to her so bad? Why couldn't she stop imagining what it would feel like to let this psychopath control her?

"I knew it," Quinn purred. "I knew you had an experimental side. Won't you let me indulge you, Shimmer? Can't you tell how much I want this?"

Trinity let out a weak moan when Quinn seized one of her wrists and used it to push the villain's hand between her legs. She started grinding against her lewdly, and Trinity could feel how wet the billionaire was.

Surely, Trinity tried to tell herself, she wasn't considering this. Surely. But... it was so tempting. And was it really worse than anything else she'd already done? Maybe she should just give in. Just for one night. Having to fight everything and everyone was getting so exhausting, especially compared to the oblivion Quinn was offering.

And, it sounded extremely hot. Trinity wasn't sure how Quinn's mind-controlling visors would feel, but a part of her was itching to find out.

What would it do to her, exactly? What would she look like? Trinity tried picturing herself in Radiance's shoes.

Radiance...

"You... why should I trust you with that?" Trinity said thickly. She was keen to interrupt before she lost all sense of self. "After all the ways you already g-got Radiance to fuck with me?"

Quinn pulled back ever so slightly, and arched an eyebrow. "Got her? Darling, I haven't done anything of the sort."

"You're in her head," Trinity retorted, through gritted teeth. "There's no other way she'd have done those things to me."

"Well now I'm really curious," Quinn remarked, cocking an eyebrow. "Although I can guess, given some of her proclivities. None of it was on my orders, though. The only instructions I gave her were to retrieve my money, and bring you here." She tilted her head to one side. "But..."

That sounded sinister. "But?"

"Our sweet Radiance has been getting a little unpredictable of late." Quinn sat up, and turned to look at the hypnotized superhero. Trinity was thankful for the respite. "It happens, from time to time. As I'm sure you can imagine, for a subject like her, I need to be a little... less-than-gentle, when it comes to my little gifts. That can have some side effects. Emotional dysregulation, impaired judgment, things like that. It gets worse over time. The poor thing starts to come apart at the seams." Quinn sighed. "I suppose that explains why she was struggling to follow my orders a few days ago. I'll have to wipe her and recondition her from scratch again."

Trinity shuddered. "How many times have you done that to her?"

Quinn waved a hand dismissively. "Four or five."

"Jeez..." Trinity breathed. She knew full well what could happen when you pushed someone's mind too hard. Five times, broken apart and put back together. That was a lot. Way too much for anyone, no matter how tough they were. She thought about Radiance's strange moods - her anger, and her sudden remorse. Her despair with herself. Was Quinn the reason for it all?

Suddenly, Quinn turned back to her. "I'm bored of talking about her." She pouted, almost like she was jealous. "We can do that later. For now, weren't we getting to know each other?" She licked her lips and leaned in against Trinity. "What's it going to be, Shimmer? Top, or bottom? Tell me what your little black heart desires."

Trinity looked away, and shuddered at the force of her own desires as they flooded back. "B-bottom."

Quinn giggled and clapped her hands, once. "Perfect! I get everything I want, all at once. A new friend - and a new toy."

Against her will, Trinity moaned. Toy.

"Let's get you nice and warmed up first," Quinn purred. "That's always most fun. Then, you can just melt into my hypnotic embrace."

Trinity just nodded. She looked down, hiding her eyes, posture submissive. Quinn's dominance felt like a force of nature. For all the curiosity about submission she'd shown earlier, it was very, very clear that she was a woman who was used to getting her way. Trinity could sense that all she had to do was let Quinn sweep her away, and she wouldn't have to think anymore.

"Let's see if you can do what you're told, Shimmer," Quinn said. "I love girls who can take orders. Spread your legs for me."

"Y-yes," Trinity whined. Slowly, she let her thighs fall apart, resting on her back, opening herself to the billionaire's touch.

"Good girl," Quinn cooed. She deftly slipped a hand down the waistband of Trinity's clothes and started touching her. A grin came to her face when she saw how wet the villain was. "My, my, you really are eager, aren't you?"

Trinity was struggling to speak for moaning. Being touched directly was too much. She hadn't realized how badly she needed this. "K-k-kiss... kiss me," she whimpered.

Quinn giggled. "I hadn't pegged you for the romantic type," she said, a touch mockingly. "But I'm happy to spoil you."

She lowered herself over Trinity, letting their bodies rest against one another, still stroking Trinity's pussy. The two of them shared an intimate moment, looking into one another's eyes.

Then, they kissed.

For a moment, the kiss was real. Passionate. Dizzyingly intense. But then, very deliberately, Trinity raised her hands and clasped them on either side of Quinn's head.

"Gotcha, bitch," she hissed.

Trinity gave it everything she had. She cranked her power all the way up to eleven, focusing so hard it made her head throb. She watched purple sparks fly from her fingers, seeping into Eleanor Quinn's skin and flooding down to taint her eyes in Trinity's shimmering color. The look of shock and collapsing resistance on Quinn's face was the sweetest thing Trinity had ever seen.

After a couple of perilous seconds, Trinity allowed herself to indulge in the thought that she was actually going to win this struggle for control. Then, however, she heard a strange, electric humming, slowly growing in volume.

Then, there was a noise like a defibrillator discharging, and Trinity was hit by an electric shock so powerful it had her seeing white.

Trinity's arms fell to her sides as her entire body convulsed. She couldn't move. She could barely think. She could only watch, horrified, as Quinn shrugged off Trinity's mind control and clambered to her feet. She realized, far too late, where the noise had been coming from: The Peregrine's suit. Some kind of defense system.

"You poor, stupid thing," Quinn mocked, grinning down at her. The billionaire was blinking rapidly and looked a little steady, but she was still very much in control. "And I had such hopes for us! Oh well. At least now we can have some real fun."

12