Shackles Ch. 20

Story Info
Trinity makes one last bid for freedom.
5.6k words
4.75
4.5k
5

Part 20 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 08/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KallieHF
KallieHF
915 Followers

"Again," Eleanor Quinn demanded. "This time you do it, Shimmer. On her neck."

Trinity obeyed at once; it was all she was capable of. She leaned over and pressed her lips to Radiance's neck in a hungry, passionate kiss.

There was no true hunger or passion in the kiss, of course. Trinity wasn't capable of that. She still felt like she was dreaming rather than awake. In fact, she wasn't sure she was ever going to wake up. A single, dull, blunt word kept pounding inside her head, over and over.

OBEY

She wasn't just faking or acting either, though. It was more than that. More than just playing pretend. Quinn's control over her was able to reach into the deep parts of her mind and conjure up every last little motion and action that real passion would have led to. A perfect facsimile, better than any actress could ever achieve. She wasn't performing for Quinn. She was her puppet.

Radiance was too, and Quinn had been posing both of them for what felt like hours. Currently, they were kneeling beside each other on the floor, naked, as Quinn instructed them to kiss, hold hands, embrace, and do all manner of other things that ranged between erotic, humiliating, and absurd. They were facing the billionaire, who seemed to take endless pleasure in watching the both of them obey her commands. Quinn was sitting on one of the couches in her penthouse apartment, perched precariously on the edge, leaning forwards with an expression of wide-eyed, lurid fascination on her face. Her wine glass was still resting on a nearby table, half-full and utterly forgotten. Quinn was already plenty intoxicated enough.

"Look at you both!" Quinn squealed, not for the first time. "You make such a perfect little pair! I just can't get enough of it. The hero and the villain. The dashing, famous Radiance and the soft, fiery, clever little Shimmer. The contrast is simply delightful. And what matters most, of course, is that you're both mine. Although, perhaps I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't even know your name. Fortunately, that's easily rectified. Shimmer, tell me your name."

"Trinity," Trinity replied immediately. Anything other than instant, total obedience was unthinkable.

"Trinity," Quinn echoed in a low purr. "Lovely."

She reached out to stroke the side of Radiance's cheek, her touch prideful and possessive. Then she did the same to Trinity, but she let her hand linger there. She started gradually applying more and more pressure, until Trinity eventually gave way and allowed her head to turn. She wasn't resisting, but since Quinn hadn't told her what to do, she wasn't moving either. She simply allowed herself to be moved. Quinn shivered rapturously.

"I can't wait for all the fun we're going to have together, Trinity," Quinn said. "You really thought you were going to be able to steal from me without any consequences? And now look at you! I'm sure you've learned your lesson. But I'm afraid you're not even close to done paying me back. Fortunately for both of us, I'm sure there's no limit to the amount of enjoyment you can provide."

As she spoke, Quinn moved her fingertips to Trinity's lips and parted them little by little until she could push two of her fingers inside her mouth, forcing her to suck on them faintly with each breath. Then, she amused herself by delicately pulling Trinity's tongue out of her mouth, leaving Trinity with a dazed, stupid expression made all the humiliating by the way Quinn wiped her drool off on her face once she was done.

"Would you believe I was almost getting tired of Radiance here?" she continued. "I'm sure you'll help to spice things up a little. Especially given the delightful little dynamic you two seem to have together." Quinn pointed and drew the tip of her finger in a small circle in the air, indicating both of her brainwashed victims. "Heisting my money turned into quite the little meet-cute, huh? Not that either of you would admit it, from what I can tell. Still, I sense there's a little something going on here. Digging into all that is going to be just fascinating."

Quinn tilted her head from side to side, letting that ominous promise hang in the air. For a brief moment, Trinity thought she could feel something bubbling up in the back of her mind, under the heavy layers of hypno-conditioning Quinn had just inflicted on her.

"In fact," Quinn added slowly. "I can't resist taking just one little peek under the hood, just to whet my appetite. Radiance, do it my way and tell me how you feel about Shimmer here."

"I..." Radiance sounded unsure and exceptionally hesitant. That alone was strange, given how completely she was under Quinn's control. "I am... not sure. Something... complicated."

"Oh my, how saucy!" Quinn giggled gleefully. "What kind of 'complicated' feelings would a superhero have for a villain, I wonder? I'll need you to give me a little more, Radiance. Do you care about her?"

"Yes." This time the answer was immediate.

"I thought so," Quinn purred, apparently satisfied. She turned to Trinity. "And what about you, Shimmer? Tell me how you feel about Radiance."

Trinity knew she had to answer. She had to obey. But how? She remained silent for several long moments as she reached around inside herself for an answer. Eventually, one appeared. "I think I might be in love with her."

"Perfect!" Quinn declared. "It's even better than I could have hoped. Radiance and Shimmer. Violet and Trinity. What a pretty couple you'd make."

Trinity felt dizzy. What had she just said? Love? Really? Was that true? It had to be. She couldn't lie. Not right now. Not when Quinn commanded her to speak. But... love? Really? It seemed impossible. There was no way, after everything Radiance had done. Plus, she was a superhero. Villains didn't fall in love with superheroes. That was absurd.

And yet...

Her heart ached when she thought about Radiance. When she saw her hurting. It was undeniable that she cared for the hero. She couldn't stop thinking about her, even though all of her attention should have been on getting herself out of her predicament. What did that mean?

And Radiance cared about her? What did that mean? 'Something complicated', she'd said. So, not love? Or, maybe love? Love plus messiness? That certainly sounded complicated. Trinity shook her head from side to side ever so slightly. She needed to stop thinking about love. Radiance wasn't in love with her. No way. Trinity thought Radiance wasn't her type? There was no way in a million years that a legend of Radiance's stature would ever deign to acknowledge someone like her.

But still, she couldn't stop thinking about it. Even as she was supposed to be thinking about nothing but pure, unadulterated obedience.

Abruptly, a frown came over Quinn's face, although she quickly smoothed it out. Something in her suit was vibrating faintly. "Why don't I give you two lovebirds a moment alone?" she said, rising elegantly to her feet. "It seems that I have a few calls to make. A few more of your little messes to sort out. As much as I'd love to play, it won't do to leave any loose ends at risk of unraveling."

Trinity nodded, even though she wasn't really listening. She was thinking about Radiance, and she was doing everything she could to keep thinking about Radiance. Thoughts of her felt like a lifeline. Like a way back to herself.

"I don't want you to get bored, of course," Quinn added. "Let's see... Radiance, do it my way and eat Shimmer out until she cums what little is left of her brain out all over your face. And Shimmer, be a doll and get up on the couch with your legs spread, so she has plenty of access."

She didn't bother to watch the pair of them for even a moment to ensure that her commands were obeyed. Instead, the billionaire simply headed off to the far corner of her expansive penthouse, holding a hand up to her ear to use her communicator. She was still close by, but far enough that Trinity felt she could breathe a little easier. Even so, outright disobedience was far beyond her. Trinity raised herself up off of her aching knees and sat down on the nearby couch, leaning back with her legs spread, exactly as Quinn had instructed. Radiance moved in perfect concert with her; almost eerily so, like the two of them were clockwork dancers on the same music box.

Trinity wondered what was going through the superhero's head, if anything. Was she capable of thinking? Was there a little, free voice, hidden in the dark recesses of her mind? And if there was, was it whispering about her? About Trinity?

If there was, it was impossible to tell. Her face didn't show it. It remained utterly blank as Radiance positioned herself between Trinity's legs, face positioned inches away from her pussy.

For an instant, their eyes met. Radiance's were still blank, filled with nothing but that glassy, dazed, unfocused look that Trinity had come to recognize as a hallmark of Quinn's 'little gifts'. All the same, Trinity was struck by just how familiar those eyes were. She'd spent hours looking into them over the past few days. She felt like she could happily lose herself in the delicate patterns of her irises - not in a hypnotic way, but in a comforting way.

It was then that Trinity realized she wasn't ready to give up yet. She had to save Radiance.

That thought seemed as crazy as it did compelling. Her? Save someone? It was laughable. She was nothing more than a small-time crook, barely even worthy of the moniker of 'supervillain'. But that was exactly why she had to try. Radiance wasn't like her. She wasn't small-time. She was something far better and great. A true hero, even if she'd made mistakes, and even if she was struggling with herself. It was worth saving her even if Trinity couldn't save herself.

And hey, if anyone ever asked, she could say she was doing it for love. That was kind of cool.

She just needed to figure out how. Unfortunately, what Radiance was doing between her legs wasn't going to make that easy.

The very first kiss Radiance planted on Trinity's inner thigh made her moan. After everything she'd been through that night, Trinity was unbelievably sensitive. Being touched by Radiance, though, was much, much harder to deal with than being touched by Quinn or Pheramona. Radiance's lips against her skin made Trinity hopelessly light-headed, and it was impossible for her not to immediately start squirming and blushing.

Pull yourself together, Trinity admonished herself. This isn't your first rodeo. You're not some Catholic schoolgirl getting eaten out for the first time under the bleachers.

She sure felt like one, though.

Moments later, Radiance was pressing her face against Trinity's cunt. Her body erupted in pleasure. Trinity went completely rigid and let out a howl-like moan, her fingernails leaving deep, pale scratches on Quinn's couch as she struggled to grip at the leather. Radiance didn't seem interested in taking it slow; Quinn's mind control probably didn't leave room for that kind of flexibility. But her technique was still devastatingly effective. Trinity wanted to thrash and flail as Radiance buried her tongue inside the villain's cunt, but she couldn't. She wasn't allowed to. Quinn had told her to sit in that position, so she had to stay that way. That hypnotic paralysis was proving to be its own kind of torture, forcing Trinity to hold herself firm and stiff despite the pleasure raging through her.

Suddenly, thinking of an escape plan was the very last thing she was capable of.

Radiance was good. Really, really good. Between Quinn and her own trysts, the superhero clearly had plenty of experience and she was putting it all to very, very good use. Her tongue felt impossibly long and deft as it pushed inside Trinity, touching pleasure spots she'd never felt before and working over them in rhythmic, insistent strokes. Every few moments, Radiance would alter her technique, shifting her attention to Trinity's clit or her lips, denying the helpless villain any opportunity to get accustomed to what Radiance was doing to her. When she decided Trinity was squirming too much, she hooked her powerful arms around Trinity's soft thighs and flexed a little of her superhuman strength to keep Trinity pressed firmly against her face. There was absolutely no getting away from her.

"N-n-noooo," Trinity whined after several, long minutes of having her cunt licked. "S-stop, please! Please, please, please, I c-can't... can't breathe, I... oh fuck!"

Her babbled, incoherent plea fell on deaf, mindless ears. Radiance wasn't listening. Her mind was utterly closed off to anything except following the command Eleanor Quinn had given her. She was oblivious to everything else, no matter how hard Trinity begged and no matter how much she was fighting for breath as repeated spasms of pleasure forced all the air out of her lungs over and over again.

There was nothing Trinity could do except try to ride it out.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck" she moaned through gritted teeth, trying desperately to keep her voice down. She was only partially successful. Trinity risked a glance over at Quinn. She could surely hear the obscene noises Trinity was making but fortunately, she didn't seem to be paying attention. She was facing out the window, speaking urgently into her communicator.

That was something, at least.

Trinity looked away. Keeping any semblance of composure was all but impossible, and concentrating on anything except herself and Radiance threatened to make the single thread of rational thought she was holding on to slip through her grasp forever. Especially Quinn. The mantra of obedience she had fed into Trinity's head was always close at hand, threatening to drown her in it once more.

She had to focus. Somehow, Trinity had to block everything out and concentrate on the problem at hand. But that was incredibly difficult when what was happening to her was so fucking hot.

Radiance was beautiful. Anyone would have said so, whether they were in love with her or not. She was one of the hottest women in Future City, and she was between Trinity's legs, the whole of her being single-mindedly devoted to getting Trinity off with her mouth. There wasn't a lesbian in the world who wouldn't have been insanely turned on in that situation. But for Trinity, it was even more than that. Knowing that Radiance was completely and totally brainwashed was electric. The blank, vacant look in her eyes was beckoning Trinity to simply relax, sit back, and use her to her heart's content. Trinity blushed even deeper. What a crazy thing to want for someone you loved.

And, shamefully, it was just as hot to her that she was brainwashed too. She was only sitting like this, legs spread, getting eaten out, because of Quinn. Quinn had told her what to do, and she had obeyed. As much as it hurt to lose, there was an undeniable thrill to knowing that another mind controller had beaten her. To knowing that her own superpower didn't matter anymore, because she belonged completely to someone else. Trinity couldn't help but fantasize about what Quinn was going to do her next, and the hottest, most fucked-up part was that it could be anything. Anything the billionaire's little black heart desired. All she had to do was say the word. Trinity was completely incapable of disobedience.

How was she supposed to fight back like that?

Trinity thought about what Quinn had said. Right now, you're nothing more than a blank little doll who does whatever she's told. The memory of Quinn's words made her blush and moan, but through all that, something jumped out at her. She did whatever she was told. Whatever she was told. It might not matter what it was, or who told her. Quinn's hypno-conditioning had only just begun, and so far, as best Trinity could remember, it didn't mention obeying Quinn specifically. Trinity's eyes lit up. That was a loophole. That had potential.

The only problem was that the only other person who was there to give her an order was Radiance.

As Trinity wracked her brain, a plan started to form in her head. She wasn't even slightly convinced that it wasn't merely another hopeless pipe dream, but she had nothing to lose. It was worth a shot. And the first step was that she had to stop fighting.

Radiance stiffened slightly when Trinity reached down to rest a hand on her head, perhaps thinking that Trinity was going to try and push her away. Instead, she did the exact opposite. Trinity's fingers knotted into a fist in Radiance's hair, and she used her grip on the hypnotized hero to press her into her body, grinding Radiance's face into her cunt. The encouragement barely made any difference, but Trinity still moaned long and loud. She'd been fighting the urge to do that ever since she'd first spread her legs, and giving in to her desires felt sinfully good.

"F-fuck, I'm close!" Trinity screamed. It didn't matter if Quinn heard her, as long as she only heard what she was expecting to hear. "I need it! I need to cum so fucking bad. Make me cum already, Radiance!"

Trinity was pretty sure Radiance wasn't listening to her, but that didn't matter. It still felt incredible. Trinity let herself indulge in the fantasy of control, and allowed her body to relax into the limitless pleasure Radiance's tongue was offering. It didn't take long for an orgasm to rise within her, all the more intense for how much she'd been denied and teased in recent days.

"Oh my god!" Trinity screamed as she hit the edge. She rode the orgasm as hard as she could without totally losing herself, bucking her hips to rub herself against Radiance's face, desperate for every last little morsel of stimulation she could milk out of the moment. It was so very tempting to sink completely into the pleasure, to ride it out for as long as she could last, to close her eyes, throw back her head, and let it go on forever.

But she couldn't. She didn't have time for that.

Instead, Trinity started to bring herself down from that orgasmic high, forcing herself to breathe slower and more evenly, and starting to push Radiance away from her very gently, like she was dealing with a scared, wild animal. To her immense relief, it worked. Radiance seemed content to rock back onto her haunches and stare blankly straight ahead. Her assigned task was complete. There was nothing left to animate her. Trinity allowed herself a single second to savor the look on the beautiful superhero's face: completely brainwashed, and slick with Trinity's juices.

Only a second, however.

"Radiance!" Trinity whispered, cautiously and urgently. "Violet. Violet!"

There was no response; no flicker of life behind Radiance's eyes.

"God damn it!" Trinity muttered. Her eyes flitted over to Quinn, still distracted. There was no telling how long she had. She had to do something. Slapping Radiance was enticing, but the noise...

Abruptly, another, much stupider idea came to her.

Trinity bent over and kissed Radiance.

She put all her passion into the kiss. Her real, true passion. She was determined to make the kiss different from the ones Quinn had forced her to perform. When she pulled back, there was finally a sign of hope: the ghost of a personality, dancing lightly across Radiance's features.

"Violet!" Trinity repeated. "Can you hear me?"

Radiance didn't say anything, but Trinity thought she could see a hint of recognition in her eyes. After a few, perilous seconds, Radiance's head started to sway, and it looked like she was fighting to look up at Trinity. Trinity's heart was pounding. She couldn't imagine everything that Radiance had been through. Just one short session with Quinn's mind-control device had almost broken Trinity's will. But she knew Radiance was strong, too. She'd have to count on that.

"Hey," Trinity whispered. "I know you're still in there. Or... or at least, I have to believe that. You just, uh, need a little help. So I'm gonna... um... just trust me. Please, trust me."

KallieHF
KallieHF
915 Followers
12