Shades

Story Info
Monika finds her route -- with Sayori.
1.6k words
4.75
15.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[10 years prior]

Sayori strolled into the club room. She was early because she wanted to talk with Natsuki.

"Got your poem ready?" Natsuki asked, seeing her friend approach.

"I do. But that's not what I wanted to discuss."

"What is it then?"

"It's about Monika. Can you pass on a message to her?"

"Why can't you just tell her yourself when she gets here?"

Sayori put her mouth next to Natsuki's ear and whispered.

"OH! Oh wow. Yeah, I'll tell her."

Monika and Yuri walked in a couple minutes later. Natsuki scurried over and passed on what Sayori had told her.

"She actually said that?"

"Yes, she did."

"This... changes everything."

The fifth and newest member of the club arrived at that moment, poem in hand, and the club activities began.

[Present day]

The four DDLC girls had remained friends as they first finished high school, then college. Now they were all in their late 20's and working. They talked with each other frequently, usually via phone.

It was a Friday evening. Sayori's phone rang. She pulled it out of her pocket and saw it was Monika calling.

"Hello."

"Can I come over?"

Sayori was concerned. Her friend sounded rather down.

"Of course."

"Great. I'll be there in 15."

When Monika arrived, she glumly plodded into Sayori's apartment. Sayori took her into the living room and the two of them sat on the couch.

"He's cheating on me. That's the fourth one in two years."

Sayori sighed. "I've been telling you, you can't trust men. Women are better."

"The only decent guy I've ever met was the guy in the lit club... and he turned out to be gay."

Sayori smiled, thinking back to high school. "I could kind of tell, when he didn't try to hit on any of us right away. He wrote great poems, didn't he?"

"He sure did. But that doesn't help me now."

Sayori looked her friend straight in the eyes. "I could help you. I've been waiting for a decade for you to come around."

Monika hugged Sayori. "You're very sweet. For the moment, why don't we split some ice cream and watch a movie?"

Sayori retrieved the ice cream from the freezer and Monika selected the movie Spaceballs. Sayori dished herself a small bowl of ice cream and handed the rest of the container to her friend, along with a spoon.

"Good choice. This one's funny."

"And not romantic. I don't think I can handle anything romantic right now."

Both women finished their ice cream within the first 20 minutes of the film, and set the container and the dish on the table. By the end of the movie, Monika's body was tilted sideways, her head resting on Sayori's small chest. The petite redhead was cradling her brunette friend in her arms and caressing Monika's cheek.

"I should be the one holding you," Monika giggled as the credits rolled. "I'm two inches taller, and have, um, a more cushioned head rest."

Sayori smiled. "You can hold me any time, hon."

Monika straightened her body up, and Sayori leaned over to rest her head on her friend's chest. Monika draped her arms over Sayori and kissed the top of her head.

"Yeah," Sayori confirmed. "I like this a lot."

Monika chuckled. "You've been wanting this for a while."

"Only a decade or so."

"I'm still not sure about this. I always thought I liked boys."

"You can like both, you know."

"True. Why don't I leave now and come over tomorrow afternoon?"

"All right."

Monika returned Saturday afternoon, as promised, and the friends spent most of it talking. Monika expressed her persistent frustration with finding reliable men. "Hooking up is easy, but finding one who wants to stay the next day, or the next month..."

Sayori giggled. "Yep. That's what most women find out."

"I know if I end up with you, you're not going anywhere."

"Nope. I'll be with you for as long as you want me."

Monika gave her friend a brief kiss on the lips. "I have a lot of thinking to do."

Over the next few months, Sayori helped Monika clarify her "thinking". The two of them started doing things together - picnic lunches, more movies, board games, shopping. Finally, Monika announced she was ready.

"I'll come by on Friday night and spend the whole weekend with you, beginning with in your bed."

"I'm glad, Monika. I think you're awesome."

Friday night arrived, and after pit stops, the women went directly to Sayori's bedroom, stripped, and climbed into the bed.

"How should we start?" Monika asked.

"Slowly. Natsuki told me it wasn't until the third time she got Yuri in bed that the two of them gave each other orgasms. So we'll go at whatever pace is comfortable for you."

Sayori placed her lips against Monika's, and they shared a soft, tender kiss.

"You're a good kisser."

"So are you."

They shared another kiss, and this time Monika's lips parted. Two tongues cautiously explored two mouths, then twined.

"Mmmmmm."

"I think I'll try kissing you elsewhere."

Sayori moved her lips to Monika's neck. The brunette moaned softly as her friend's tongue traced delicate patterns on her skin.

Sayori moved her lips to Monika's earlobe and teasingly nibbled it. Monika shivered and giggled.

"My turn."

Monika placed her lips on Sayori's neck and tried to duplicate Sayori's tongue movements. The redhead was now the one shivering. Monika wrapped her arms around Sayori.

"It's been a long week at work. As much as I'd love some orgasms, I'm not up for it tonight. How about we cuddle and fall asleep holding each other, and then tomorrow morning, when we're rested, we can get hot and heavy?"

Sayori smiled. "I like that plan."

Monika positioned herself so that she was holding Sayori from behind, her hands on Sayori's barely-there A-cups.

"There's a thing called skin hunger, where people crave not necessarily orgasms, but just physical contact. I've been craving it."

Sayori nestled more firmly against Monika. "I have to say, being held like this feels wonderful."

The rest of the evening was spent either with a pleasant silence or with light conversation as they lay pressed against each other. Eventually Sayori turned out the lights and they fell asleep.

When they woke, they did their morning routine and then ate a small breakfast before returning to the bed.

"Ready to get active?" Monika whispered.

"I sure am," Sayori purred. She turned her body and planted her lips against Monika's. This time it was a full-on lover's kiss, Sayori slipping her tongue deep into Monika's throat.

Monika responded in kind, then locked her arms around Sayori.

"I'm still the possessive type, you know. Once we do this, I'll want you exclusively for myself."

"I'll gladly be yours as long as you're willing to be mine."

Monika slowly traced her tongue down from Sayori's lips to the redhead's small chest.

"Mmmm. Nice and perky."

"There are advantages to being an A cup."

The brunette kissed through Sayori's cleavage, then took a nipple into her mouth and suckled very gently.

"Just like that. They're very sensitive."

Monika very lightly rolled Sayori's other nipple between her fingers. Sayori shivered. Monika's tongue flickered delicately over the nipple in her mouth, and Sayori let out a soft mewl of pleasure.

The brunette switched her mouth to Sayori's other nipple. She cupped her friend's free breast and rubbed her thumb lightly on the areola. Sayori pressed closer to the brunette.

Monika slid her hand down to between Sayori's legs and very lightly ran a fingertip along Sayori's rapidly moistening slit. The redhead moaned loader, then broke away.

"My turn."

Monika's breasts, while not huge, were bigger than Sayori's. The redhead took her time kissing through the brunette's much more extant cleavage. Now it was Monika's turn to moan.

Sayori took Monika's nipple in her mouth and suckled. The brunette gently secured her friend's head in place. Sayori traced a helix up Monika's other breast with her fingertip, then brushed the nipple.

"Where'd you learn that?"

"Natsuki says Yuri loves it."

Sayori resumed suckling Monika, switching back and forth between the brunette's breasts and teasing her free nipple with a fingertip. Then the redhead slid a hand down to Monika's slit, testing for wetness.

"You're ready."

"For what?"

"How about a 69?"

"Sounds good."

They repositioned their bodies so that Sayori was on top.

"Ready?"

"Let's do it."

Sayori spread Monika's lower lips, then ran her tongue along the inner edges, tasting her friend's sweetness. Monika was doing the same. Both of them moaned softly, providing encouragement.

The redhead slid her tongue in a bit deeper. Monika's legs instinctively wrapped around Sayori's head. Monika drove her tongue between Sayori's folds. Sayori pressed downwards, trying to get Monika as deep inside as possible.

The brunette lifted up her hands and placed them on Sayori's pert butt. Gently groping as she swirled her tongue in circles, she shivered as Sayori's intoxicating nectar flowed faster.

Sayori pressed her tongue as deep as she could, greedily lapping Monika's nectar. She reached a fingertip over and found Monika's clit, brushing it lightly. Monika's body stiffened and she locked her legs tightly around Sayori as she climaxed.

Having Monika gush set Sayori off. She drenched the brunette's face with her ambrosia. Monika gulped down as much of it as she could.

The two ladies kept licking, wanting more of each other. Soon they had cum a second time, and a third. The smell of girl love filled the air as they lost themselves in each other, licking until they felt they couldn't cum any more.

They untangled, and Sayori lay still, her head resting on Monika's chest.

"Did you like it?"

"A lot."

"We can do that every weekend."

Monika smiled. "Deal."

It wasn't long before Monika officially moved in with Sayori. They swapped sex advice and relationship advice with Yuri and Natsuki, and occasionally, for old times' sake, would write poems and find a place to meet and talk about them. And they all stayed lifelong friends.