Shadow of Secrets Pt. 06

Story Info
Jax’s point of view.
4.2k words
4.75
2k
2

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 11/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Disclaimer: All characters are 18+, no underage characters will ever be portrayed in any shape or form in this or any future stories.*

**Jax's point of view**

Jax had slept at Eva's place last night after she had shown him the costume she used to wear when she prowled the dark streets of the city fighting criminals as "The Shadow" in her youth. It was a big deal and Jax knew it well; she had kept this secret hidden from everyone close to her including her own son. Yet she had confided in Jax last night which meant Jax had somehow wormed his way deep into her heart. Eva had refused to have sex with Jax last night as Erik was in the apartment and for the first time Jax didn't feel like manipulating her into doing it regardless. She offered him a blowjob which he was all too happy to accept. But as her lips wrapped around his massive girth and her drool coated his shaft all the way down to his heavy balls; he couldn't help but get distracted by the fact that just a couple of feet away Eva has stashed her most well hidden secret under the floorboard of her room. Jax was like a kid in this regard; anything he was told he couldn't have he would spend all his focus into getting exactly that one thing.

By the time Eva was starting to deep-throat his cock and gagging on it uncontrollably instead of appreciating her work as he usually did by stroking her hair or fondling her tits; he was glancing towards the floorboard occasionally which didn't escape Eva's eyes. She glared at him with his cock stretching her lips wide apart while she knelt between his legs on the floor. Taking the cock out of her mouth for a moment she scolded him "if you don't want this I can just stop you know!" After that Jax just chuckled and halfheartedly apologized before placing a firm hand at the back of her head and forcing her back onto his cock.

The next morning he left early but not before taking a peek at the costume once more as Eva went into the shower. He just sneered at Erik as he went past him in the hallway out of the apartment after Erik tried to greet him politely. He didn't know why but Jax always found the boy irritating. Maybe he thought Eva was holding herself back because of the boy; Jax would have had her wrapped around his finger long ago if not for the boy. Jax did enjoy tormenting the boy whenever he could though as a means to entertain himself; not that the boy's mother wasn't plenty entertaining.

Jax spent a couple more nights at Eva's place after that in hopes of badgering Eva into showing him the costume once more and possibly even wear it for him to see. Eva kept on refusing it again and again though he did get the impression that he was making progress in cracking through her hard shell. He even refused her sex one night when she had been feeling a bit horny; she had even made up some excuse to get Erik out of the apartment. Jax pretty much wasted all her effort by refusing her what she wanted and she spent her night frowning or glaring at him. Jax knew it was just temporary though; he needed to have what he desired so if he had to play games with her to get it then he was prepared for it.

Next morning, Jax went to the club as he had a few new liquor vendors to meet and a city official to bribe to get his licenses renewed without being inspected first. He had a busy day ahead of him as he sat at his large wooden desk behind a pile of paperwork signing things that he found extremely tedious yet he knew he had to get them done. He got through to the city officials by bribing plenty of times and if sometimes one or two of them resisted he would always hint at his connections with the city's crime ring. It wasn't that he was lying, the club was indeed owned by one of the crime families but he was largely exaggerating his value to them when threatening those people.

Jax was expecting just such a city official to come to his office above the dance club today. It was about some permit that Jax had neglected to get for storing liquor in the basement. After about ten minutes of boring paperwork Jax was more than happy to step away from it as a soft knock on his door made him look up. Though he was a bit surprised to see someone he wasn't expecting today. It was the oldest son of the crime boss that owned the club. Jax quickly got to his feet and extended an arm to shake though the man in his early thirties didn't bother with it.

Looking around the office the guy barely looked at Jax as he asked "how's the club profits, Jack?" Jax gritted his teeth as the man took the wrong name. Jax corrected him slowly " it's Jax actually..... and well the profits are okay.... They should get better once I deal with that pesky new city official who keeps sniffing around..... I bet he just wants some money to keep his mouth shut." The man didn't seem really bothered by any of it as he stared at a wall poster pasted onto the wall of the office; it was a picture of a naked woman pushing out her chest with her hands behind her head as she knelt on the floor. It was a tad much but that was what Jax liked after all. Suddenly turning the man asked Jax "and what about your back rooms? Are they going well?"

Jax had to start a bunch of private VIP rooms in the back of the club a few months back. When the boss had personally visited and told him to make room for some women who he had acquired to work at his club. Jax wasn't sure what he had meant by "acquired" but he knew better than to ask the boss such a stupid question. The VIP rooms had gotten pretty popular in such a short time despite how well hidden their existence was to the normal people. The reason for the popularity was a bit much for the normal public to figure out and could potentially cause a lot of bad media focus on the club if came to light. The gimmick of the VIP rooms was that the women the boss has acquired wore super-heroine costumes when dancing and entertaining guests. The back rooms were illegal to begin with but if the media got a wind of this during so many super-heroines were going missing every other month it would be the end of the club no matter who owned it.

It was a task in itself to keep the VIP back rooms running but keeping them a secret to high paying clients was another matter. He had managed to keep things smooth so far but he feared one wrong move and everything would tumble down fast. Jax answered the man cautiously "yeah it's going pretty good but things are stressful..... one raid and everything will be done for!"

Jax rubbed his forehead as just thinking about it gave him a tension headache. The man simply smiled crookedly as he said "ohhh relax I'm sure it will be fine! No one dares to touch our family on our turf.... Besides I'm probably gonna drop off a couple of more ladies to work there by the end of the week so be ready alright?" Jax had no other choice but to just nod and accept it. It wasn't as if he could refuse this let alone stop it; they would just replace him with someone else who won't complain as much. The older son barely had any brains compared to his old man who had built his gang out of nothing yet Jax was powerless to do much about any of it.

They talked about some other non-significant things around the club before the man opened the office door to walk out of it. When the door swung open Jax saw the city official standing there with his hand raised to knock on the door. He saw the son of the crime boss standing there and blood drained from his face. The son left without another word but it left an impression on the guy as the meeting with Jax about the permit went smoother than Jax had expected. Scared about Jax's contact with the crime family the city official didn't even bother asking for a bribe.

Finally after a long day of work Jax stretched in his office chair and his thoughts once again drifted off to Eva and her costume. It gave him enough energy to get off his feet and drive his flashy muscle car to her place. Eva didn't have a shift at the club tonight so he knew she would be spending her time with her son. He knocked on the door and it was answered by Erik whose face went from happy to nervous in a second. Jax definitely enjoyed that as he pushed past Erik not before bumping into his shoulder briefly; knocking Erik aside a bit harshly.

Even Eva was surprised to see Jax at her place as Erik and Eva seemed to be watching some dopey romantic movie. Seeing Jax turning towards her room and disappearing inside Eva followed him quickly before closing the door behind her; leaving Erik out in the living room alone. Jax threw himself into her bed and lay there on his back; the fatigue of the day catching up to him. Eva hissed at him after closing the door behind her "what are you doing here Jax? I told you to let me know when you were coming here.... Before coming down here...... not just dropping her unannounced like this!"

Jax didn't answer her heated words as he lay there on her bed breathing deeply. After a brief moment of silence where Eva just glared at him Jax lifted himself up a bit to look at her and said in an uncharacteristically soft voice "just had a long day Eva.... I guess I just missed you around me." Jax was always way too dominant so when he occasionally showed his softer side it made Eva melt instantly no matter how angry or upset she was. She sat down at the foot of the bed gently before rubbing his thigh and saying "I'm sorry babe.... I just hate having to hide us being intimate around Erik..... if you had told me you were coming I could have had him go spend time with one of his friends or something."

Without giving further explanation Jax kissed her gently. Their tongues intertwining in a slow passionate dance that Eva couldn't help responding to immediately. His lips moved across hers to her neck where he began sucking and nipping her skin. Her body arched into his and moaned slightly which only encouraged him more. Jax pressed her onto the bed roughly causing her to squeak as he mounted her. As he entered her slowly she tried to hold back her moans, hoping Erik wouldn't hear anything over the television.

With one hand, Jax held her tight while the other explored every curve of her breasts, tweaking her hardened nipples mercilessly. Even though she protested silently in her mind, physically she offered herself completely. It made her feel weak as the pleasure heightened, overwhelming all sense of rational thought. As Jax reached lower to explore beneath her clothing, Eva pulled him closer, wanting the comfort of physical connection and love that he provided. His roughness served as a reminder of his desire for control, but deep down she craved his forceful touch regardless. Through the fog quickly covering her mind as Jax's hands roamed all over her body finding the perfect spots to trigger her pleasure senses; Eva managed to stop him momentarily by protesting "Jax please not today? Erik is here and I can't face him after... last time was way too awkward okay?"

Jax slowly pulled back from her body and sat back up while Eva still lay on the bed breathing heavily; her tits heaving heavily with her nipples poking through her top while her yoga pants clearly showing a wet spot forming at the crotch. It was wild how easily Jax managed to get her in the mood. Jax pretended to be a bit hurt by her refusal as he spoke in a slightly irritated tone "he is always around Eva.... Ask him to get a job somewhere.... Maybe a night shift so he won't be here when we are fooling around.... You won't have to get a cheap motel room so we could fuck without him listening in!" Eva wanted to object as she cherished her time spent with her son yet she knew Jax had a point too. She finally sat up and spoke "I'll.... I'll talk to him okay but I love spending time with him.... I would miss him so much if he isn't here when I come back from my shift!"

Jax pretended once again to understand her but inside he hated Erik's guts for spoiling his nightly fun with Eva. He turned to Eva as he rubbed her back comfortingly before saying "I understand how you feel Eva... but sometimes things have to change...." Then after a brief pause he added "but for now.... Since I can't fuck your tight little pussy maybe you can do something to get me in a better mood?" Eva nodded submissively as she started to get down on her knees between Jax's legs as usual but Jax stopped her quickly saying "I actually had something else in my mind" then his eyes shifted to the place in her floorboard where she had stored her costume. Eva once again glared at him as she realized what he was after but unlike before her glare had lost its intensity; she was on edge after not having been satisfied by Jax in a couple of days. Without even realizing it Eva had become dependent on Jax for her pleasure not finding enough satisfaction from touching herself.

From her expressions of conflict alone Jax knew he had struck gold after having constantly hounding her for it. Eva warned him straight away "I'll wear it just this once.... So you have to stop asking for it after this... and keep your voice down so Erik doesn't find out about this!" She bent over and took out the black costume out of its hiding place. She held it out in front of her as doubts clouded her mind. Jax by now had learnt a lot of things about Eva; one of which was how self conscious she had become about her body after her pregnancy with Erik. She feared she had grown overweight and chubby in certain places; though if asked about it Jax would enthusiastically tell her how he loved how she she had just the right amount to grab onto as he railed her. She would act offended at his words but deep down her insecurities would temporarily be sated by his crude comments.

Jax knew he had to press the right buttons now to get her to take this final leap. He said in a soothing tone "Eva why don't you start off by taking off your clothes then we can keep going if you are still comfortable with it okay?" Eva nodded and slowly started to take off her regular clothes. She took off her top and then quickly got rid off her yoga pants; she went slightly crimson as she noticed the wet spot on the crotch of that yoga pant she just threw in the corner. Once she was naked Jax slowly got to his feet and caressed her body gently; focusing heavily on the parts of her body where he had come to know her to have insecurities about.

Jax slowly led her towards her mirror and made her stand in front of it as he stood behind her. He held both her breasts in his palms before whispering in her ear "these are the best tits I have ever seen Eva.... I know how you feel they are too big now but I'm telling you.... For me and my big ass hands.... They are just the right size!" He moved onto her waist and grabbed a handful of her love-handles making Eva gasp loudly and just when she was about to protest he whispered in her ear once again "don't you just love how rough I am when I hold onto these and pound you from behind...." Just then Jax thrust his crotch into her ass as if simulating fucking her from behind by pulling her into his body using her love-handles. A gasp and a moan escaped Eva's lips as she recalled every time he would do that to her in bed. Once again Jax whispered gently into her ear "I won't trade this for anything in the world babe! You have no idea how much these turn me on.... These aren't imperfections on you.... Not to me anyway!"

Jax had her where he wanted by the time he had managed to talk her into it completely. He handed her the costume the moment he knew he had her at his mercy. He backed off and sat back down on the bed as he ordered her in his usual dominant manner which had Eva swoon "Now I'm growing impatient with you, Eva. Get to it and show me how you used to be all those years ago."

With a mix of excitement and fear, Eva complied. The darkness seemed almost tangible, the moon casting an eerie light throughout the small space as Eva slipped the material up her hourglass form. With her heart racing faster than normal, Eva stepped forward, the shadows swallowing her whole. Jax watched eagerly, anticipation building as he observed her movements.

He admired the craftsmanship of the suit; intricate patterns emblazoned upon the fabric gave it a unique, mysterious quality, adding another layer of fascination to the woman he adored - albeit controlling her lifestyle entirely. The sight of the full bodied suit accentuated her curves, drawing attention to areas previously hidden beneath casual attire. The soft glow of candlelight illuminated the room, playing off Eva's radiant features perfectly.

Underneath the shadow cast by the dimmed lights, Jax studied her silhouette intensely, tracing every line of her beautifully feminine body with his gaze. Desire burned brightly in his eyes as he considered how lucky he truly was, getting to see such beauty displayed so intimately. With determination, he approached her.

Inhaling deeply, he savored the scent of her aroused skin, sending waves of lust coursing through his veins. Closing the distance between them, Jax began to caress her arms tenderly. Tracing a finger along her collarbone, he gently brushed across her delicate neckline, eliciting tiny gasps from Eva. Her breath quickened, matching the erratic beat of his pulse. Gripping her firmly by the shoulders, he pressed his mouth against hers, claiming her with urgency. Stopping himself from losing complete control as he had something much more important in mind; he slowly backed away from Eva and held her entire body in his gaze. Taking in every detail of her costume and her body with his gaze as he looked at her from head to toe. He could sense how uncomfortable Eva was feeling to have him stare at her entire body like that; her insecurities instantly acting up to make her worry about her body.

He sat down on the bed once again and motioned for Eva to turn around and show her whole body for him to see. Eva nervously did what he asked as his eyes hungrily scanned every part of her body; drinking deeply in her aged body's beauty. He smirked when he saw how much her tits were straining against her outfit and how much her ass was tightly stuffed inside the outfit to make her ass look even more plump and thick. When it was designed for Eva it was never an outfit to make her look lewd but now after so many years and with how her body has blossomed after the pregnancy; the outfit couldn't keep her raw sexual body contained within it. He knew he now had to convince her to modify her outfit to suit her motherly figure.

He looked deeply into her eyes long enough for Eva to feel embarrassed and look away slightly. He knew she loved his gaze on her body no matter how much she denied it; she felt appreciated and confident in her body the way he stared hungrily at her body. In a few moments she found the courage to look back into his eyes that's when he started talking "you know.... I know the outfit wasn't designed to be sexy.... But you just make it sexy no matter when you are wearing it. I think you should think about making some changes to it so it fits your amazing new body Eva.... You agree with me don't you?"

Eva quickly shook her head saying "no I don't.... I'm never going to wear it so why bother altering it Jax?" Jax merely smiled as he said "you kept it with you all these years Eva..... you definitely didn't want to part with it.... I think you you should alter it even if you don't plan on wearing it right now. Or.... You can burn the outfit if you are so confident you don't wanna wear it anymore. I'll even help you burn it.... Come on take it off right now!"

Eva looked shocked for a moment as this was second time someone had questioned her motives behind keeping her outfit. She didn't know why she was keeping it but she definitely knew she was not ready to destroy it like Jax was suggesting. Jax slowly smirked as he said "you don't wanna destroy it right? So just alter it and we can put it to use.... I'm sure I can help you appreciate its value once more." Jax grabbed a handful of her ass through the tight outfit and it stretched even more; dangerously coming close to tearing up. He slapped her ass as he usually did and he was surprised how it barely jiggled inside this tight outfit. However Eva's pained expression told him how much more intense his slap on her ass had felt for her.

12