Shadow of the Sun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Francine. You are dismissed." Queen Helena's interest seems to have slowly drifted away from the tactical details toward me, the tension draining out of Her body as She focuses more on Her caresses. Do not falter, Veronica. She wants a doll to play with. Not a partner or companion, but a doll that can feel shame. There is no salvation in surrender; no catharsis. Struggle is all you have.

"Thank you, my Queen. Be well." The royal spymaster bows and then remains bent over, placing her hands on the knees of her trousers and smiling at me. "Goodbye, Ronnie. I'll see you soon!" She pivots and exits the room, leaving me alone with Her Royal Highness. Queen Helena is in no hurry to depart, happy to spend the evening hugging me close and kissing my cheeks right there in the parlor. Fine. Let her indulge in my flesh and savor the twitches and exhales that She elicits from my oversensitive body. I cannot stop Her.

"I see you clamming up, Veronica. Did Francine make you nervous?" In private, Her Majesty's voice is higher and softer. "Or are you planning your next coup?"

I freeze, and Her body shakes beneath me as she lets out a melodic giggle. "I expect nothing less. Do as you will, sweetheart. Whenever I see you in court, still trying to scheme even as you pant and writhe with need...absolutely delicious. It's why I merely defanged you, rather than destroying you utterly. I couldn't help myself."

A great wave of fury finally spills over the dam of my self-restraint. "Defanged? You will never defang me, Helena. Until worms take us all and rise up to claim the earth, I will never--aaah!" I manage to wriggle halfway out of Her grip by sliding down toward the floor, growling with indignation along the way. But before I can escape, She grabs under my arms and heaves me back up onto Her lap in one effortless motion.

"And there's the tantrum. Let it out, sweetheart. Let it all out." I oblige. I fling vicious insults until my voice is hoarse, but She remains impassive. I writhe and batter my fists against Her arms until my muscles ache, but Her grip never falters. I unleash everything I have until, exhausted by the effort and disheartened by its futility, I give up and quietly sob into Her shoulder. "It's been a while since you had one of your little meltdowns. I'm surprised it didn't come sooner, frankly. Feel better?"

I sniffle and She pulls me closer, rubbing gentle circles on my back. "Okay. I've got you, sweetness. I'm here. We will discuss your behavior later; for now, try and get some rest." I've no energy left to resist. Her breaths are regular and even, the rhythm colluding with Her warmth to lull me into slumber. Sleep for now. Sleep, for tomorrow the Sun brings a new day. With my head tucked underneath Her chin and my face pressing against Her breast, I barely hear Her whisper:

"Oh, Veronica. How you brighten my days."

12