Shadow of the Sun Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max gasps, proving himself no exception. He turns to face Eshe, his eyes wide with amazement. "Please," he whimpers.

They indulge him, grabbing the young man's chin and guiding his lips to theirs. The kiss is slow enough to avoid overwhelming him but firm enough to remind him who's in control. For his part, Max seems happy to go along—he wraps his legs around theirs and begins grinding his hard member against their even harder abdomen.

"There we are," they whisper into his ear, "There's my strong squire." An old captain told them about the "squire" trick; apparently a lot of common folk have sex fantasies about legendary knights. Max lets out a shaky, restrained moan as they run a finger around the rim of his tight asshole.

"Oh, Ser!" Eshe grins. They allow others to take them occasionally, but nothing can compare to giving pleasure. Nothing can compare to making a lover so excited and satisfied that their hands grab at you while their eyes flutter open and shut.

"Max?"

He pants, his heart beating quickly against their chest. "Y-yes Ser?"

They grab the tip of his cock with their thumb and index finger, stroking it with minimal pressure and enjoying his little twitches. "I am ready for you. If you so choose."

The servant leans in for another quick kiss. "It would be an honor."

Eshe pushes him down onto one of the bath's stone seats, then perches atop him. They slowly guide him into their waiting pussy while putting the tip of their thumb in his mouth, which he immediately begins to greedily suck. There's a moment of pressure, a satisfying pull as their vaginal muscles draw him in, and then Max is inside of them. The pair both quietly gasp and look into each other's eyes.

"Show me what you've got, young squire." Eshe takes their thumb out of his mouth and strokes his cheek, enjoying the scratching of his light stubble against their hand.

"Yes, Ser!" Apparently, 'what he's got' is not particularly impressive; the young man can't quite manage to find a good angle from his seat and grows tired relatively quickly. They humor his attempts for a while—long enough to satisfy his ego—before taking control of the pace, pulling his legs apart so he can reach deeper inside them.

"Aha!" They growl triumphantly, gyrating on top of him to grind their clit against his pelvis. Water sloshes around them as they fuck faster and harder, riding the servant's cock and grabbing his hips to push him into them. Max is soon gasping and moaning loudly, his hands running over Eshe's sizable breasts in sheer giddy excitement. Suddenly, they find the perfect angle—one that fills them to a satisfying degree and makes them grunt with pleasure. Sounds of smacking flesh and splashing water fill the bathhouse, and other nearby servants look on with naked jealousy. "SUCK." The knight forces Max's head between their tits, and he eagerly latches onto their closest nipple. That sharp sensation, in addition to Eshe's free hand rapidly flicking across their clit, is enough to push them over the edge. They roar in satisfaction, tightly gripping Max's hair as they clench and grind their cunt around and against him.

"Aah, Ser knight, yesyesyes!"

Warmth from their orgasm blends with warmth from the bath, rapidly calming Eshe and leaving them more than content. The pair sit still for a moment, not ready to cease touching, until they finally pull themself off of Max to sit beside him.

"Thank you, Ser."

"It was my pleasure." They idly run their fingers through the servant's hair. "You are a capable lover, Max." The word 'capable' was chosen carefully—the First Executor prohibited lying, and all sun-knights were experts at softening their true beliefs with proper wordplay. Max wasn't bad, he was just...swept away, in a sense. Capable, if unremarkable.

They leave the bath soon after, allowing the servants to quickly dry them off with a voluminous towel and rub various oils into their skin. Then, freshly dressed in a scarlet tunic and black ankle-banded pants, they are led to their temporary quarters for a brief meal. Orange late afternoon sun casts across the room's sizable bed and small card table, where a collection of local delicacies—poached duck egg, salmon roe, some kind of spicy stew of hearty tubers—lie beside an opened bottle of wine. Eshe's stomach growls at the assortment of smells, and they are about to pounce upon the meal when they notice they are not alone.

"Good to meet you, Ser knight." The woman in the corner doesn't look like a servant; instead of simple black and white garb, she wears only a loincloth and a band of fabric around her breasts. More noticeably, though, she lacks a servant's poise and polite demeanor. Her wavy brown hair is mussed, her eyes curious and critical, and her petite body positioned in a defensive crouch. Eshe studies the woman warily as a half-dozen different emotions cross her face in a few seconds.

"...who are you?"

She shakes her head, then laughs bitterly. "Your new best friend."

12