Shadow Play Ch. 02

Story Info
Unsatisfied Indian Mother.
1.8k words
3.81
35.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/16/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vantri
Vantri
19 Followers

Writing is new to me. I've always been a silent reader. It was a pleasant surprise when the story got published. I know that there are too many errors, I'm trying to learn so please bear with me. I cannot write long stories as I lack both time and experience (may be one day I'll get there). I'm trying to do my best with what I have. Happy reading.

*****

I was woken up to something poking at my ass. It was Sunjay's dick. He hugged me closer as he nibbled on my neck. It was our anniversary and I loved what seemed like his gift. I felt a tingle just thinking about it. Our sex life was not so great recently and this was a welcome change. I turned back and started kissing him and started sucking on his tongue. He started feeling my breasts. But he stopped abruptly as the alarm buzzed.

"Sorry chinnu, I have a meeting today. I promise I'll be back home early tonight and we can continue," he said as he got down from the bed.

I grabbed his hard dick and squeezed, "You're going to office with this guy still awake?" I teased.

He winced, but got off the bed and walked into the bathroom flashing me his hairy chest and belly. He had aged very badly thanks to the boring desk job. He had stopped working out as he got older. He could at least do yoga with me, but no he was too tired for everything these days. I stood in front of the mirror looking at a woman in her early 40's. Messy hair, high cheek bones and full lips, but the skin seemed to sag a bit. I did not have perky tits obviously, I had breast fed both my kid and you could see the results. Regular yoga did help maintain my curves but you cannot hide from the inevitable, I was getting old. But my sex drive seemed to have never dropped. In fact, I was horny as ever and Sanjay wasn't concerned about my needs. So, I had to find other means to get rid of that constant itch in my pussy.

This was embarrassing because where I live people did not know how to enjoy sex. It was just used to pump out babies (no wonder the population exploded). The role of a women was predetermined. Get married, lift up your clothing so your hubby can grunt twice or thrice to empty himself and snore beside you, push babies out of you until you get a baby boy.

I heard the shower stop, I was pretty sure he shagged in there thinking about some bitch in B-grade movie with big tits. I think I was missing the trick here. I had to make things spicy. I had to get him to fuck me hard and long. I was a Yoga teacher in a small school near by. I liked the job as I was paid to do what I liked also It was at walkable distance. But before I went and stretched in front of class full of teen-age kids everyday, I had to make sure that my pussy didn't leak the wetness in front of them. I was so horny today, my wetness was trailing along my thighs. We haven't fucked for weeks now. You could literally smell the wetness and feel the heat from my cunt. I went into the bath. I found the hair brush, turned on the hot shower and lied underneath it. I wiped the cunt juice, smelled it and tasted it. It turned me on more. I pushed the hair brush handle into me, "Fuck!" That felt so good. Hot water stimulating the clit, pussy stretched and filled by fake cock, I laid there massaging my tits. I wanted this to last forever. I slowly started moving the handle in sync with the guy in my head.

I have to confess that it wasn't my hubby. He was never really that good in bed. He was too lazy to please a woman. So, yes I had my encounters before my marriage but I've been faithful to Sanjay ever since my marriage. In a few seconds the movement was a blur. I started flicking my clit as I fucked myself faster. I was almost there the guy started ramming his cock so hard. "YES!! Fuck me!" "Right there!" Mmuhh...and I came. Pussy clutched on the make shift cock. Sweet words of pleasure and cries leaving my mouth. The entire body shuddered as the waves from my cunt coursed through the body. I lay there on the cold floor breathing heavily, wondering how it would feel if there was a real guy in here fucking me.

No matter how good you cum from fingering yourself, it's not the same as getting fucked hard and raw. I wasn't going to get what I wanted from Sanjay and didn't want to cheat on him either, I had 2 grown up kids for gods sake and he was gem of a person excluding his performance in bed. But still, I'd never do that to him. Maybe I was destined to die unsatisfied.

Sunjay had already left when I came out. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. I was preparing dosa when I heard Manu come in. He was all drenched in sweat. Unlike his dad Manu was very athletic, he'd taken after me and I was very proud of him. It was his summer holidays still he'd get up early and workout. I made a mental note to be less vocal in the shower. We lived in small home and the wall are not sound proof. We were trying very hard to move to a bigger home, 2 grown up kids should not be sharing a single room but I knew we were a long way off before we could afford a bigger home. Moreover, kids were fine with it. Anu was too shy, and Manu was a good kid. They were siblings what more could happen between them other than occasional fight for space.

"Happy Anniversary!! Something smells good" he said leaning on to the kitchen wall.

"Go wake up Anu, I'm getting late for school."

"She's still snoring, she slept late last night. Let her sleep, she doesn't have college anyway."

"What were you guys doing so late?" I asked.

"I was just educating her on something. Let me go check on her. 3 dosa is enough for me" he left.

It was exam time in schools. That meant I had no work. All I had to do was sit and see kids head down. You always had that kid who tried to copy, but I made no effort to stop him. These marks didn't matter anyway. My mind went back to Sanjay. I had to change something, I had to spark it up somehow. When the final bell rang I collected all the booklets, deposited them in the staff room and went straight to washroom. I took out my phone, adjust my Sari to reveal more than it should. I pulled the blouse way down to reveal almost half my boobs. I moved my pallu to reveal the navel and clicked a few selfies. Selected the slutiest of them and sent it to Sanjay with caption.

"My pussy will feed on something tonight. If your dick is tired I'll find a capable one." Let see if that'll wake someone up. The act did turn me on. I did look like a slut. Maybe I was one. I got a call from him after a few minutes. That was fast. I didn't receive the call. He tried twice more to get disconnected from my end. He came home from work earlier than usual that day.

"Why aren't you answering my calls?" He was pissed.

"Coz, you're not answering mine."

He came closer grabbed me by the hair and starter kissing me roughly.

"I didn't realize that my good wife has turned into a horny bitch. I've shagged twice in office already looking at those pics. You look like a proper whore same as in those movies. I'm going to fuck you like a slut you are tonight."

This was new, he never called me names and was never this aggressive. But I loved the change, my pussy started to itch. I bit his lips as I grabbed his hard on through his pants and started squeezing it. He pushed me on to the bed and started undressing.

"Are the kids asleep?" he asked, pulling down his pants.

I just nodded. I didn't care if they were awake or not. All I wanted was a dick in my pussy. He stripped down to his bare ass in seconds. He started pulling my kemeez while I tried to undo the knot. He was in no mood to wait. He just yanked me closer to him and ripped open the kameez to reveal my wet cunt. He lifted my legs onto his shoulders, he moved my sticky wet panty and entered me in a single thrust. "Ughhh.. Fuck!" His dick was not huge, what he lacked in length he made up in girth. It was enough to quench my thirst for now. He pulled out and shoved it in again with such force, the bed started to squeak. I pulled the salvar up to play with my nipples. Sunjay increased the pace and force of his thrusts. He adjusted himself and choked me gently as he fucked me harder. Mmhhh.. uuuhh.. the room was filled with the sounds of sex. "Fuck me faster" I urged him. He started playing with my clit. It was too much for me to handle. My cunt was clutched on his fat dick, I could hear the slapping sound of his body against mine followed by squeak of the bed. He held my neck tighter as he sucked on my nipples.

"You like that don't you? You horny slut. I'm gonna fuck your pussy raw."

Yesss..! Fuck yes..! Muuhhh.. suck those nipples harder.. I could feel the heat building up in me. I was almost there.

He started to grunt. I knew what was coming. Noooo... Not yet you bastard! Don't you dare cum before me I cried. He almost choked me as he came in me. I felt his cock throbbing in me and I knew it was over as I felt the warm cum. I was still rocking my hips in desperation, but there were no thrusts from him. I was so mad at him.

'You're worthless, get off of me." I pushed him off and started fingering myself as he watched. He didn't even have the courtesy to help me finish. He was breathing heavily as I pushed my 3rd finger in. I so desperately wanted to cum that my hand was a blur. I was almost there when I noticed something in the mirror. The door was slightly open and I could see someone peeking. I was about to scream in terror, but I moaned instead as the orgasm hit me.

Vantri
Vantri
19 Followers