Shady Pines Ch. 03: Jake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Has someone just come in here?" he demanded. Brookes stood.

"What's the problem O'Rourke?" he questioned. To Sean's relief, he continued, "No-one has come in here." O'Rourke just grunted and left. Sean thanked Christ that O'Rourke's apparent disinterest in the running of the camp meant he didn't really know who anyone was. Sean ran to the window, watching as O'Rourke manhandled Jake toward the house. Brookes came to his side and Sean looked at him with panicked eyes. Brookes understood immediately and, without a word, left, heading toward the front of the house. Sean slumped onto his bed, head in his hands. Michael came over.

"It will be okay," he reassured Sean, "Brookes will sort it out. O'Rourke wont..." he faded off. Sean smiled weakly and lay back on his bed.

After what seemed like forever, Brookes returned to the dorm and indicated for Sean to follow him. They didn't say anything as they walked to the house and Sean couldn't stop his hands from shaking a little. As they approached the doctor's office, Brookes finally spoke.

"Jake is okay. I had to get Willis to call O'Rourke off. Willis has sent him home. Jake's in sickbay and the doctor's finished for the day..." he left the idea hanging and opened the door for Sean to pass through. Sean gave him a grateful smile and walked through to the sickbay, hearing the door close behind him.

"Oh no!" Sean exclaimed when he saw Jake, sitting up in bed. He had a bruise forming around his eye and another large one on his bare shoulder. Sean's eyes welled up, "Are you okay?" he asked.

"I'm fine," Jake reassured him, "thanks for getting Brookes to help. It would have been a lot worse. I've heard some really bad stuff about what O'Rourke does when he catches anyone with a guy."

"Won't he be after you now?" Sean was concerned.

"It should be okay. Apparently, he just has random psychotic episodes and leaves people alone afterward. Colby told me he was happy to have got his beating out of the way because now he should be safe for the rest of the time he's here. Anyway, I don't want to be thinking about O'Rourke right now. I want to be thinking about you." Jake pulled Sean toward him, into a kiss that was passionate yet gentle at the same time. Sean felt his vision blur as the blood left his brain. He positioned himself alongside Jake on the bed, letting himself put all his concentration into the kiss. As they continued, the passion turned into hunger, and Jake's hands moved from Sean's head, where they had been roaming through his hair and down his neck, to the bottom of his t-shirt, which he pulled up, revealing Sean's golden-brown abs. He stroked his fingers along the muscles, up to Sean's nipples, which he twisted - not so hard as to be painful but definitely hard enough to be felt. Sean moaned into Jake's mouth, grinding himself against Jake's solid thigh.

"Get this off," Jake commanded, "and your shorts." Sean obeyed, hopping off the bed to achieve it, not bothering with any kind of striptease, just removing his clothing in two swoops, wanting to feel his skin against Jake's as quickly as possible. Jake nimbly shimmied out of his underwear, the only item he'd been wearing, and pulled back the thin cotton bedsheet so Sean could lay next to him. They returned to their encompassing kiss, hands roaming across backs, tickling those sensitive spots where muscles change shape, massaging and reveling in the sensation of soft skin. Jake subtly worked himself around, until Sean was flat on his back feeling the full force of Jake's dominant mouth. He arched his neck as Jake kissed down it, alternating moist pecks with grazing nibbles that made Sean shudder in pleasure. Jake continued his journey down Sean's body, exploring the feel of him, until Sean was moaning in desperation.

"Please..." he begged.

"What?" Jake chuckled.

"Please touch me," Sean was almost shy. He wasn't used to talking dirty, but he'd realized he liked it, and, with the few orders he'd received from Jake over the last couple of days, that he liked being dominated. As if he knew, Jake came back up the bed to Sean's ear.

"Oh, I will," he growled seductively, "I am going to suck your beautiful rock hard cock and then I'm going to push my tongue into your perfect pink asshole. And then, when you think you can't possibly handle anything more, I'm going to push my fat cock passed your tight virgin ring and make you scream with pleasure. Would you like that baby?" he asked with a cheeky tone.

"Mmmhmm," Sean was already almost delirious with desire, "I want you to do all that. I want you to fuck my virgin hole...please." He moaned again as Jake wriggled down to his previous position with his face just above Sean's solid 6 inches. He held the velvet cock in his right hand, stroking along the length with his thumb while Sean raised his hips, demanding more contact. With his eyes on Sean's, Jake gently dropped some spit from his mouth onto the head, using his thumb to spread the moisture, merging it with the precum that had already formed. Never breaking eye contact, Jake dropped his head, swallowing Sean's length in one go, rotating his neck to twist his mouth and throat. Sean had no chance of talking dirty now, just incoherently babbling as he broke the eye contact due to the uncontrollable urge to throw his head back into the pillow. He thought Jake must have a history as a freediving champion he spent so long, and Sean really thought he would cum in a moment when Jake finally pulled back, lazily licking up and down and around the shaft for a while.

Whilst conducting this taste test Jake pushed Sean's thighs up high, so his ass was curved up and open. Without removing his tongue from the warm flesh, Jake licked down to Sean's balls, talking first one testicle then the other into his mouth, sucking then and rolling them with his tongue. Sean was making little noises of pleasure, loving these new sensations as his eyes rolled back with want. These turned into gasps as Jake moved down further, running his tongue around Sean's tight asshole, creating moisture as he swirled around the closed hole, encouraging it to relax. With little pointed laps with the tip of his tongue, Jake was able to achieve his desire, finally slipping inside the ring, feeling the muscles expand and contract around his tongue, spending time licking and tasting all over.

"Please..." Sean mewled when he could take no more, "please will you fuck me?" Jack stood for a moment, opening a drawer and removing a tube of lube. He crouched at the end of the bed, watching his prize open and close rapidly like a heartbeat.

"With great pleasure," Jake said, his voice husky with desire, "but I want you prepared first. It's possible it might hurt the first time so we have to take it easy." He squeezed out a blob of jelly onto his finger and rubbed it firmly around the ring of muscle. He added more, then, as the muscle expanded for a moment, he slipped his finger inside. Sean gasped but was quickly bucking again as he became accustomed and wanted more. Jake added more lube and a second finger, gently sliding them in deeper. He fucked Sean like this for a while, getting him used to having something inside him, stretching him. Finally, he pulled his fingers out with a pop and lined the head of his cock with this tiny but eager hole. He pressed firmly forward, watching Sean's face as he took big smooth breaths, focusing on relaxing. Sean whimpered as the head broke through and Jake paused, allowing him to get used to the sensation, watching his beautiful almond-shaped eyes as they blinked in slow motion.

Sean gulped. "It feels huge."

Jake laughed a response. "Thank you. Just keep breathing. I'll go really slow." He moved forward by infinitesimal increments, adding some more lube to the tightly stretched ring of muscle. Finally, he bottomed out, his entire seven and a half inches buried deep, feeling the contraction of Sean's passage as it worked to adjust to the new intruder. Without moving his hips, Jake bent his torso forward to kiss Sean passionately. Sean wrapped his arms around Jake's neck, pulling him closer and grinding his hips upwards, demonstrating his willingness to take what was to come. Jake made small movements with his hips, rocking back and forth in slight motions. Sean moaned into his mouth and wrapped his legs around Jake's butt.

"More," he moaned, "fuck me harder."

"Fuck, your ass feels incredible, it's like it was made for my cock," Jake hissed as he obliged Sean, thrusting with longer motions, increasing in speed. He pulled his head back slightly, watching Sean's face to ensure he was okay, loving the dazed expression he found there. Sean panted and ran his tongue over his lips, lifting his arms up to grasp at the pillow as he continued to curl his hips up in time with Jake's thrusts.

"Turn over," Jake demanded as he popped out of Sean's tight hole. Sean obediently flipped onto his stomach, arching his back down and his ass up, looking over his shoulder with eyes filled with anticipation as Jake pushed forward again, breaking through and bottoming out in one smooth move. Sean gasped at the new angle.

"You okay?" Jake asked.

"Gnnhnn," Sean nodded rapidly, pushing his butt back against Jake's stomach. Jake thrust again, using his hips to rise and fall as his upper body leant forward, covering Sean's, and he kissed and nipped and sucked the base of Sean's neck. Sean's mind was overwhelmed with the sensation from inside him and the only sounds he could make were gasping moans.

After a while of building up speed and momentum, "Turn over again," Jake commanded as he slid off the hospital-style bed. Sean turned again and Jake spun him around so his ass was at the edge of the mattress. He re-entered his new favorite place smoothly, reaching forward to stroke Sean's smooth, warm skin. He grabbed the lube bottle and squirted a glob onto his palm, applying it the Sean's hard shaft, rotating up and around in a rhythmical motion, gently stroking the tip with his thumb. Sean groaned and opened his eyes to watch. He lifted his head, crunching his stomach, watching Jake's hand and the movement of their hips. His eyes flicked up to see Jake watching his reactions intently, smiling. Sean nodded slightly and Jake increased the speed and pressure of his hand. They continued to look into each other's eyes as Sean felt his orgasm approaching. Just before the point of no return Sean felt Jake's thick cock swell inside him as he prepared his own release. At the last possible moment Sean had to drop back on the bed, twitching his pelvis as his own cum spurted out, landing heavily on his chest and stomach. Jake roared as his cum expelled a second later, shooting deep inside Sean's body.

"Fuck," Jake laughed and leaned forward to kiss Sean, "that was seriously intense." They shimmied on the bed till they were both lying lengthways again, face to face. "We'd better take a shower," Jake said, lazily tracing a shape in the cum on Sean's chest, "Anyways, I think it's safe to say you're a natural." Sean just lay happily, watching Jake's eyes as they slowly returned to his own, and leant to plant a kiss before laying back and snuggling his side toward Jake. They stayed there for ages, talking and happy in each other's company.

Eventually, Jake said, "We really have to get you back. Brookes is okay but if one of the others comes looking for you we would be in trouble. And they're not all as dumb as O'Rourke." They lazily rose from the bed and went into the small bathroom. Jake turned the shower on hot and motioned for Sean to get in. He did, and started to clean up, while Jake peed.

"Come get in," Sean requested, and Jake didn't need to be told twice. He stepped into the small space and passed his head right under the water as he moved in to kiss Sean. They kissed tenderly, as the powerful jet of water over their heads took their breath away. Jake pushed Sean back against the cool tiles, the kiss becoming more passionate again as their desire rebuilt. Sean ducked down, kissing along Jake's chest, flicking his sensitive nipples with a thumb. He continued down Jake's stomach, licking the defined arrows of his Adonis belt. He looked up, and Jake gasped with desire at the sweet face he presented, with his lower lip pinched between his teeth.

"What's up Sean?" Jake asked.

"Nothing...really. I kinda want to lick your asshole. But I don't know how," Sean said, shyly.

Jack laughed a throaty chuckle, "Alright. I think I can sacrifice my ass to the temple of your education. Just start out doing what you liked from when I did it and then go where nature takes you - I'll direct you if there's something in particular I want." Jake turned, placing his palms against the tiles. He leaned his stomach forward so his rounded butt cheeks were prominently displayed and Sean crouched behind him, massaging the firm cheeks, pulling them apart so he could see his target and then squishing them closed again.

"Stop teasing," Jake eventually demanded, jokingly, "eat my ass...please." Sean dutifully tipped his head forward, starting with a wide-tongued lap all the way from the bottom to the top, marveling in the new sensation. Unlike Sean, Jake had some hair on the lowest part of his ass, extended from the light smattering of dark hairs on his thighs, but they were short and neat. He did this a few more times, liking how it made Jake purr with pleasure. He began to focus on the tight rosebud, swirling with a flat tongue over the area until Jake was gently pulsing backward, encouraging him to go further. Sean pointed his tongue, focusing only on the slowly relaxing muscles, until his tongue slipped inside, where he wriggled it. Jake was moaning and pushing so Sean thought he'd try something. Using his lips, he made a seal with his tongue still squirming inside and began to suck, gently at first then increasing in pressure.

"Fuck yes," Jake exclaimed. "That is intense. Went straight up my spine. Will you do it again?" Sean bent to work again, alternating sucking and very gently nibbling the skin around Jake's hole while Jake's hands went to his own ass cheeks, spreading them to give Sean the best access. Eventually, Jake turned around and pulled Sean up and into a deep kiss.

"Will you fuck me?" he whispered into Sean's ear.

"Yes...please," Sean responded, "I really want to." Jake hopped out of the shower to grab the bottle of lube and returned, handing it to Sean. He returned to his position with his hands against the tiles and presented himself to Sean.

"Have you ever...?" he said, looking over his shoulder. Sean just nodded. He didn't think Jake needed details about Alexie at this stage. He kissed the red bird tattooed on Jake's rhomboid, nibbling up the matching scarlet flower by its side as he applied lube to his finger and smeared it around Jake's hole, slipping a little just inside, then applied more and slid two fingers in. Jake's more experienced ass relaxed and accepted them without pain. "I'm ready," Jake said after a couple of minutes. Sean positioned his cock and gently but firmly pushed the head through the tight ring of muscle. Jake groaned, then pushed back, encouraging Sean, who slid further in, loving the sensation and hearing Jake's breath being blown from his pursed lips.

"Oh, yes," Sean breathed, "that feels amazing." Jake turned his head looking for Sean's eyes, wanting him to see the effect he was creating. Sean pushed forward, meeting Jake's lips, kissing slightly awkwardly but passionately in that twisted arrangement. Jake moved his hands down the wall, bending himself down to allow Sean deeper access. Sean thrust with powerful rhythm almost out, then fully in, at a steady pace. He could feel Jake's ass clenching and releasing around him. He wanted to feel it when Jake came with his cock inside. He reached under Jake to take his shaft, getting a rhythm with his hips and his hands. Jake was watching him again, his mouth an 'O' of arousal.

"Go as fast as you want," he hissed, feeling himself getting close. Sean picked up speed and Jake took over jerking his own cock in time. "Fuck, yes, I'm cumming," he howled as he sprayed the wall with his seed.

"Oh, wow," Sean said as he felt the contractions, pushing his own orgasm closer. He kept up the speed as Jake milked the last remnants from his own cock, before erupting inside Jake, slamming his hands into the wall around Jake as his knees weakened from the intensity. After a moment, they both stood, kissing tenderly as the water swirled past them.

"Oh dear," Jake said, "we may have used all the water." They laughed and kissed for a moment more, before washing up. When they were dressed Jake kissed Sean again, affectionately. Sean didn't want to leave but knew they were pushing their luck at this point so he said goodbye and headed back to the dorm.

When he got back, he couldn't help the massive grin that stayed on his face the rest of the day. He had conversations with the others but wouldn't have been able to tell anyone what they were about afterward, as all he was thinking about was what had happened with Jake. And he wondered if it would happen again. He hoped so, but he knew he couldn't assume anything in this strange place.

12