Shady Pines Ch. 05: Regaining Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following day, the marks were still red raw and looked sore. He kept quiet that they were already feeling much better; he was a quick healer - and got permission from Brookes to stay in the dorm. He lay, once again, on his stomach and attempted to focus on reading a slightly boring but important textbook Ms Harrier had sent down for him.

When Simmons swaggered in, mid-morning, James gulped in a sudden fear. He hadn't thought this would happen. Simmons stopped in his tracks when he saw James' naked back, a look of confliction crossing his face. He sat on the bunk opposite James, and didn't say anything for a moment. James couldn't help the slight shake in his hand as he turned the page. If the plan hadn't worked he really didn't think he could take a repeat performance of the day before.

"Does it hurt?" Simmons asked, and it sounded almost tender; nothing like his usual sneer.

"Yah, it's pretty sore still," James tried to maintain eye contact, being unbowed as per the advice from Sean and Jake, but something in Simmons' eyes made him glance away. Simmons coughed, and when he spoke his voice was quiet.

"I'm sorry. I know you think I get off on hurting you, but I don't, not really." James didn't say anything, there was nothing he could say to that, not least because he didn't believe the words yet.

Simmons checked himself, "Well, I do like some parts. But I didn't mean to make you feel like this, You made me mad," he paused, "because what you said was true."

James looked up again and was shocked to see that Simmons actually looked genuinely sad. He had a decision to make, and he made it quickly. He pushed himself up stiffly and crouched by Simmons' legs in a submissive pose. But his words were calm, with a demanding edge to them, emboldened by Simmons' words, as he looked up through his long lashes into Simmons' eyes.

"I'm submissive. It's fairly obvious you're dominant," he announced. "I like sex that is rough and I like it when someone controls the situation. But I couldn't just keep doing what you were doing. Because I wasn't part of it. I could have been a blow up doll for all the interaction you allowed. Plus, even though I like giving up control, I don't want to get marked and hurt. And you hurt me, a lot."

Simmons looked ashamed.

"I...I..." James gave a short shake of his head.

"No. Don't say anything now. If you're willing to understand that you're not completely straight and that that is okay, you're going to have to show me." Simmons thought for a moment, looking slightly pale, as he pondered the implication of what James was saying. He'd come into the room intending to apologize, and maybe to get the boy back on side so he could keep fucking him, but this was definitely a bigger step.

He made his decision. Placing his elbows on his knees, he leaned forward, taking James' face in his hands. He tentatively placed his lips over James'. After giving him a moment to adjust to the new sensation, James responded passionately, swirling his tongue around, sliding it into Simmons' mouth. Simmons shuddered with pleasure as the blood rushed to his head. Finally, James paused and they remained still for a moment, panting to regain breath.

"I don't know if I can trust you after what you did. And maybe you won't even care. There's a chance that if I stop being a victim for you you won't get off on it..."

"I don't..." Simmons began. James interrupted.

"No. Don't make excuses. I want you to dominate me, but only on terms we can both agree to." James waited to see Simmons' reaction. It took him no time now.

"My name is Kevin. You can call me Kev. Or Sir. I like that. Now, take my cock out and suck it." James grinned. Simmons – Kev – hadn't spoken in anything other than vicious insults before today. Simply pushed and snarled. Maybe this would work and the rest of his time at Shady Pines could be enjoyable.

James unzipped Kev's pants and hooked out his already firm shaft – he never wore underwear. James dove and enveloped the head, feeling the soft skin as his tongue passed over the tip. Kev's large fingers entwined in James' hair and pushed. James stopped moving, letting Kev know there would be some boundaries and this would move at his own pace. Kev seemed to understand, and he relaxed the pressure, just enjoying the sight and sensation as James bobbed and sucked, raising his dark eyes to Kev's light blue ones, hazy now with lust.

James pushed further down on Kev's eight inches, until he'd taken him as far as he could into his mouth. He inhaled a large breath into his lungs, and slid down further, tensing the muscles of his throat, massaging the sensitive cock to moans of desire from Kev. James pulled back slightly to take in new air through his nose, relaxing his experienced throat as much as possible. He placed his hand over Kev's, still resting on the back of his head, and applied pressure. Kev took the hint and held James' head firmly as he lifted his hips, smoothly fucking James' accommodating throat. A quick learner; when James pulled his head back Kev relaxed his grip immediately. James pulled his head up, sucking the shaft firmly all the way up, before popping off the head, with a last swirl of his tongue to collect up Kev's pre-cum.

"I want you to fuck me...Sir," James said, "but will you get me ready first?" Simmons had never bothered doing anything but forcing his way in before, so this was a litmus test.

"I will," Simmons agreed eagerly. "You'll need to guide me though. I'm not exactly experienced in that side of things."

James grabbed lube from a drawer and led Kev over to one of the sofas. He stripped off his shorts, wincing a little as the elastic passed over his sore ass. He knelt, with his forearms on the seat cushion, thrusting his firm cheeks back.

"Fuck, those look bad," Kev breathed, softly running the tips of his fingers over a long mark. James arched, feeling his heartbeat through the tickling skin. "I'm so sorry," Kev was distracted.

"Ignore them," James begged, almost impatiently, "they'll heal. I want you to use your finger on me. Use lots of lube. I promise it will feel better for both of us."

Kev used the flat of his hands to part James' cheeks, revealing his puckered hole, with the skin only slightly darker than his normal olive tones. There was a smattering of dark hair and Kev lightly ran a finger along the crack. James exhaled and wriggled back, searching for more. Kev poured lube directly onto the hot hole and James jumped at the cold, before groaning with passion as he felt Kev's strong finger push into him. He explored almost in a daze, amazed at the feeling of muscles rippling along his finger. He added a second, then a third, twisting and probing, as James bucked his hips and moaned.

"Oh yes," James hissed, "finger that hole. Get me stretched out ready to take a hard fucking from that fat cock." Kev was surprised at how hot he found that. He was used to nothing but whimpers, but he could get used to having a verbal partner, as he felt his cock twitching.

With his other hand, he reached between James' legs, grasping the stiff cock, pulling it slightly toward himself, jacking it firmly. He was nervous, not quite ready to suck a cock himself, but this position pushed James' balls high and round. Kev leant down and ran his tongue over the lightly furred skin, lapping around, feeling them move. The skin was clean. Slightly soapy tasting and warm.

"Get your mouth good and wet...please...Sir," James insisted, and Kev rolled his tongue in his mouth to create moisture, before returning to the soft skin, lapping and dropping tickling pecks, enjoying James' murmurs of pleasure.

After a few minutes of this onslaught on his ass and balls, James panted, "I'm ready for you, fuck me please, Sir." Kev rose, and, finding a clear space on James' ass, placed his mouth down, sucking hard and nibbling as he rubbed lube over his cock. He placed his hands on James' hips, holding firmly, pushing into his well lubricated hole.

"Oh, yes, Sir, keep going," James groaned, "fill me up with that fat rod." Kev pushed forward relentlessly, pulling James' hips back as he moved forward, until his stomach met James' ass, fully impaled.

"Fuck, that feels amazing. Grabbing so tight, so slick. You were right about the lube, it feels fucking awesome." James smiled, then became serious.

"Fuck me hard," he demanded. Kev slammed into him over and over, losing himself in the sensation. He was rubbing the sore marks, but James barely noticed, he was so overwhelmed by the feelings emanating from inside his ass. Kev slapped a clear area, hard, and James moaned and flipped his hip back. He reached between his legs, grasping his firm pole and jerking it.

"Come sit on my cock," Kev demanded, sitting on the sofa and pulling James toward him. James faced him and lowered himself onto the tip. Kev used his hands on James' waist to thrust him down in one move. James gasped in pleasure at the intrusion and allowed Kev to guide his hips up and down, increasing in speed and force. Their skin was slapping together and the air was filled with grunts of pleasure.

"Keep going, as hard as you can, I'm close," James panted as he jerked his cock fast. Kev was close too, and as he felt James' muscles begin to tighten he could feel the inexorable rise of his own load. As James cried out his orgasm, shooting several streams up, landing with a splash on Kev's smooth chest, Kev's balls tightened, expanding his shaft, unloading whilst feeling James' muscles vibrate along his cock.

Kev twisting, laying on the sofa and pulling James on top of him, allowing his softening cock to pop out of its snug home. James gently lapped his own fallen cum of Kev's chest, swirling his tongue across the still hard nipples. He rested his head on the broad chest and mused.

"So, more confused, or less? That wasn't exactly like the times before."

"Less. Definitely less. How about you?" Kev asked, tentatively.

"I wish you could have been a little rougher, but we'll have t wait until I'm healed." Kev looked ashamed again, but his cock did twitch as the idea of taking James with more power. James continued, "And next time, you'll definitely be tasting my cock." To his own surprise, Kev grinned at the idea.

"Hey, I thought you were submissive?!" he asked, half jokingly.

"I am, but there has to be give and take. Besides you might be surprised just how dominant that can make you. We'll find the right level with practice." Suddenly, Kev was feeling pretty excited at the prospect of practicing.

He checked his watch.

"Better go. I have a meeting with Willis. And the others will be back soon." James nodded and jumped up to pull his shorts back on. When Kev was dressed except for his boots he stood close to James. They were the same height, perfect for one last kiss, Kev tasting cum on James' tongue and finding he didn't mind the taste. He had great plans for this pretty, horny submissive.

He pulled his boots on and strode toward the house. Coming out of Scripture Sean saw Simmons leaving the bunkhouse and had a moment of pure panic. He ran down the slope, Jake at his heels, bursting through the door to see James laying on the sofa with the TV on.

"Thank God! Was Simmons in here?"

"Yah, he was," James grinned, "It worked!"

"You mean he's going to leave you alone?" Jake asked.

"Hmmmm. Not exactly. Let's just say, he's not really a sadist. More a gay man trapped in a homophobe's body – taking it out on any man he was attracted to. I think I got through to him pretty effectively," James smirked.

"Well, I'm glad to see you're feeling happier," Sean really was happy to see James' handsome face wreathed in smiles.