Shake, Blush, Rush

Info
He makes me shake, blush, rush... cum
97 words
4.58
8.2k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, to have a man like this...

Script by u/ambidentrous

Summary: I've had a rough, annoying day at work. When I arrive home the last thing I wants to do is make decisions. My man takes over.

'He wrapped his arms around my thighs. It helped hold me still a little, but I felt like I was shaking the whole bed, the whole suite. He hummed into me, said "Blush baby, come Baby, blush Baby, come Baby" over and over and it was like a song for me, that I could feel more than I could hear.'

--:--
--:--
1.0
OriginalSeeker
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
OriginalSeekerOriginalSeeker6 months agoAuthor

The original narrative story can by found here, now posted on Literotica, written by the amazingly talented Ambidentrous.

https://literotica.com/s/shake-blush-rush-2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this, thanks for sharing. Super soft and steamy.

sport404sport404over 1 year ago

A very soft romantic and sensual story. The sex is good and full of love and affection. This is a great story and reading to sit back and absorb, totally opposite from sunday rambling or a quick 3 minute jack-off. Thats why it so fun to listen to your stories because you are excellent at all sex genres if that makes sence. You excell at this type of story (which you've done a number of) because this is you in your in you own personal fantasy, the same way that YOU are every listeners personal fantasy of what they wished they had to come home to. Thanks for doing such a good job.

Share this

Similar Stories

Speechless A beautiful session of bondage and fucking.in Audio
You Can't Hurt Me Anymore Feeling is everything...in Audio
I Love This, You Know How Much... I'm on my knees...in Audio
Your Roommate is a Camgirl?! Catching your camgirl roommate and using ALL her holes, LIVE.in Audio
Can I Validate Your Parking? Kitten gets her parking ticket validated by her Dom.in Audio
More Stories