Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her lips closed around my nipple and she sucked at it, gently at first then harder. She lashed it with her tongue, and bit and kissed. Jolts of sensation, like little electric shocks, tore through my body. As she leaned across me to get at the other one, her hand closed around my cock, and she pumped it gently, letting my thrashing propel my shaft up and down in her fist.

"Found your secret spot!" Her voice was a teasing sing-song. She kept up her attack on my nipples, sucking and nipping and licking, and laughing at me as I bucked and groaned. Her grip on my cock tightened slightly, and she began to pump me, slowly at first, and then a little faster.

"You really...are...a fucking...succubus, you...FUCK! If you keep...that...oh, fuck, I'm gonna..."

She let go of my dick just before the point of no return. The need for release and the determination not to give her the satisfaction of ruining my orgasm almost split me in half. As my thrashing began to subside, she slapped my cock, once, twice. Hard slaps.

"Fucking ouch! What was that for?"

Her fist gripped my shaft again, and squeezed me hard. "Don't you even think about cumming, Stud!" she snarled, "Not yet! Succubus...mmm, I really like that. In fact," almost to herself, "that's what I'm going to do."

I said: "What?"

88.

Cherri grinned at me. "Uh uh. Tonight you're mine." She ran her hands over my chest, and pinched my nipples. "These cute little nipples are mine," she leaned in and kissed me hard, sucking my tongue into her mouth, then: "this naughty teasing tongue is mine," then she tickled the head of my cock, scratching gently with her nails the tiny v just below the slit, "and this thick hard cock? Hmmm, that is all mine! And so..." her hand dropped down to caress my sac, "are these big juicy balls! And since they're mine, I think I'll have a little taste."

At that, I expected her to crawl to the edge of the bed, and position herself between my legs, but she didn't. Instead, she turned around, knelt with her calves resting on my arms, straddled my chest, and positioned her pussy directly above my face.

Her voice was amused. "If I'm a succubus, then you're my meal, so you don't get to ask questions. You'll just have to figure out something else to do with your tongue." And she lowered herself slowly until she felt the tip of my nose against her slit. She shifted a bit, positioning herself just over my mouth, then stretched her body forward. As my tongue reached up to tickle her clit, hers began to lap at my balls.

89.

It struck me, as my universe contracted to include my mouth and nose at one end, and my cock and balls at the other, that sixty-nine has a lot in common with basic acting technique. You've got your objective: to give your partner as much pleasure as possible, and you've got your obstacle: the fact that your partner is trying to do the same for you. Other obstacles include difficulty breathing, if you're the one on the bottom, which I was, and a slight sense of unease, if you've never had a partner pay much attention to your scrotum, which I hadn't.

I'd never held a lack of interest in my balls against any of my previous lovers. They're not what you'd call decorative, and while my most recent partner--the one who hadn't much cared for blowjobs--liked to stroke them gently with one hand while she jacked me off with the other, I'd never thought of them as any sort of pleasure center. But now...

It wasn't the sensation of Cherri's tongue exploring my sac, although that was certainly pleasant, so much as the idea of her doing it that turned me on. What kind of an insatiable, fuck-drunk, cock slut would get off on licking and...oh fuck, sucking on...her lover's nuts? The thought occupied one half of my mind. The other half was trying to figure out how to simultaneously eat Cherri's pussy and not drown in it. I quickly decided that if I was going to achieve my objective, I'd have to just ignore my obstacles.

I loved the taste of Cherri, and the smell of her, which was good, because more than half my nose was buried inside of her. When I'd eaten her out with her on her back, and my head between my legs, as I had done several times during the past week, I'd enjoyed thrusting my tongue inside her, and that worked best with my mouth mostly closed. Now I needed to keep my mouth open, since it was my only available source of air, so I dropped my jaw, made a point out of the tip of my tongue, and dabbed at her clit. Each time I touched it, I brushed my tongue tip back and forth, until the movement of her body caused me to lose contact. Then I did it again.

The other thing about sixty-nine: it can turn into a competition. If one partner is about to cum, he or she might lose focus on whatever it is they're doing, and lean into their orgasm. In this case, I had the advantage. Cherri's mouth and tongue on my balls felt wonderful, and the sensations kept my cock hard, but I wasn't close to cumming from them. On the other hand, Cherri's pussy was hot as a furnace, and dripping wet, and my tongue was lashing her clit. Before long, I felt her weight begin to shift as she sat up over my face. Her legs spread a bit to give me some much needed breathing room, and she began to grind against my nose and tongue, slowly at first, and then faster. I could feel her losing control, and her legs closed around my head. Now it was a race to make her cum before she cut off my air completely. I grabbed on last breath, made it as deep as I could, and thrust my tongue forward, flicking her clit over and over again, until I felt her body stiffen, and spasm, once, twice, three times, four...I was just about out of air...and she fell forward across my body, freeing my face. I breathed deeply, filling my lungs with oxygen, and my nose with the residual tang of her sex.

90.

We lay still for a few seconds, until I started imagining what we would look like from above: a human asterisk, or almost. Cherri's legs splayed out over my shoulders; her arms spread out above my legs. I chuckled. Cherri repositioned herself slightly, and bit me hard on the flesh of my inner thigh.

"Ow! What the hell...?"

"Not the noise I want my dinner to be making." she breathed, still a little winded from her orgasm. Then I felt her tongue teasing the head of my cock. I moaned.

"Better." she said, and pushed her lips slowly down my shaft until the tip of my cock brushed the back of her throat. She controlled a quick gag, and slid slowly back up, until only the head was between her lips. She closed a gloved hand around the base of my shaft and pumped me slowly, as her lips and tongue sucked and licked. My eyes closed, and I gave myself over to the warm, wet, pressure of her mouth and the moist, sloppy sounds her lips made as she blew me. I felt my breath come short, and my dick swell. I was close.

Cherri dropped her hand, popped me out of her mouth, rolled off the bed and stood up. I writhed in frustration. "Goddamnit, Cher...I mean my Lady, please! I was almost...oh, fuck!"

She turned to me, and I saw one breast had bounced free of the corset, while the other was half exposed, its hard pink nipple peeking out from above the black border. Her face behind the mask was flushed, and damp with sweat. Her ponytail was still in place, but some hairs had come loose, and her lipstick was smeared. One glove held its position on her forearm, while the other had fallen down to bunch around her elbow. She stared at me without saying anything, her expression half defiant, and half...something else.

"Jesus, look at you, my Lady," I rasped, "you're a mess. And so fucking hot, like some cum-crazy slut goddess!" I strained against my bindings. "Fuck!" I snarled, "if I could just..."

"But you can't, can you?" She crawled back onto the bed and straddled me, trapping my dick against my body and grinding slowly, teasingly against me. "You've just got to lie there and let me do whatever I want with you." She leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose. "Poor baby! Back in a bit."

She must have read the frustration on my face...and decided there wasn't enough of it. Her movements became even slower, more forceful, more intense, and now I could feel the smooth, wet heat of her slit as she dragged it back and forth along the length of my shaft. Her voice grew breathier as she drew out her words to accompany the sensuous, teasing motion of her body against mine. "I'll be riiiiight back...to finish...you...off!"

Then she climbed off me and disappeared into the bathroom, leaving me aware of a coolness between my legs, as the warmth of her juices slowly evaporated off my cock.

91.

In less than ten minutes she was back, standing at the foot of the bed, naked, except for her black lace mask.

"Am I beautiful?" asked Cherri.

I nodded.

"Tell me how beautiful I am."

"So beautiful that when you're not in my arms, my body actually aches for you."

"Hmmm, I like that. Am I hot?"

I nodded again.

"Am I a slut?"

"Absolutely!"

"Tell this beautiful slut how hot she is!"

"You are the sexiest, most bewitching, most captivating, naughtiest, nastiest, most...radiant, randiest slut, whore, bitch, goddess...princess, lover...oh, FUCK! Oh, Cher, yes!"

As my words spiraled out of control, Cherri climbed back onto me, positioned the tip of my cock at the entrance to her pussy, and sat down, slowly and smoothly. Her thighs brushed my hips, and I watched as my shaft disappeared inside of her, inch by agonizing inch until every inch of my erection was surrounded by tight, wet heat.

Then she began to move. Her eyes locked on mine, Cherri began a slow bounce on my cock. I could feel her muscles grip me as she rose and release me as she fell back. It was exquisite, and it was torture. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, and yet the pace was just too slow. My balls tightened. My cock began to swell, but at this pace...I wasn't sure if I could...

"You're close," breathed my tourturess, "I can feel it. Good!"

"Ch...fuck! My Lady, please...just a little, ohhh...a little faster!"

"Mmmm, I love to hear you beg! No, I think this pace is fine for right now. And you're not going to cum in my pussy. You're going to cum in my mouth. I just want to make sure that those balls are as uhhhh..." her vagina squeezed my dick and she rose slowly, painting me with pressure and fire, "full of spunk as they can be." Her grip relaxed and she lowered herself back to my body. "I want every last drop out of you. I want my pretty slutty mouth overflowing with your jizz!"

My body twitched.

"Uh oh, you're almost there, aren't you? Just hold on for me a little longer..."

"Don't think I...Oh fuck! Oh Goddamn!...oh, I'm gonna..."

Cherri reached between her legs and gripped the base of my shaft hard in her now gloveless hand. Vaulting off me, she covered the head of my cock with her lips, and loosened her grip. Just in time. An initial violent convulsion, and then it just flowed out of me, as if I would never stop cumming. I heard my Lady's high pitched hums as stream after stream flooded her mouth. Soon it began leaking out at the corners of her lips, and when I'd finally finished spasming, she climbed up to straddle me one last time. Staring into my eyes, she opened her mouth, and a flood of semen and saliva poured down her chin and onto her neck and breasts. She smiled, and hummed, and then she began rubbing the milky mess onto her neck and tits, and licking the excess off her fingers, all the while taking care not to touch the black lace of her mask.

92.

I lay there, speechless, motionless, utterly drained. I might have fallen asleep; not like it'd never happened after vigorous sex and a long-delayed orgasm. But something wouldn't let me. I watched Cherri as she caressed herself, hypnotized by the graceful movement of hands over face then neck then breasts. I was taking deep breaths, but I didn't hear myself breathe. Instead I heard Cherri's breath, and the small moist noises she made as she licked and sucked her fingers clean. In the air around me was a strange potpourri of my semen, Cherri's juices, perfume, sweat, and laundry detergent. And I could feel the smooth warm weight of Cherri's thighs against my...wait a minute. Where had she gone? And when? And was the maddening woman ever going to fucking untie me?

Ah, well. Worry about that later...

93.

I hadn't been asleep for more than a few minutes, when I felt hands at my wrists. My eyes popped open, and there was my Lady, maskless face scrubbed and covered--sort of--by her unbuttoned nightshirt, untying first my wrists, and then my ankles. When she was done, I brought my hands above my head and my feet together and stretched. Then I looked over at Cherri, who was still standing by the side of the bed, an unreadable expression on her face.

I moved over and sat on the side of the bed next to her. "Cher, you all right?"

"Are you?"

What the hell? "Well, I'm a little stiff, but other than that...Babe, did you...did I do something you didn't like, or...?"

"Skooch over. I want to get under the covers." She took off her nightshirt, and I caught my breath. My heart skipped a beat every time Cherri walked into a room, never mind when she climbed into a bed naked next to me. Given my uncertainty about her mood, I had decided not to say anything, but suddenly she seemed to relax a little. She rested her head against my chest and sighed.

"Does your body really ache for me, when I'm not around?"

I thought about that for a moment. I'd said it in the midst of heated sex play, but...

"Yeah, it does. It's not debilitating or anything. I mean I can function, but I know how good it feels to...be with you, touching you, especially when we're both naked. And nothing in my life has ever felt as wonderful as that, so...maybe "ache" isn't quite the word, but I sure do...feel your absence. Does that answer your..."

She brought her face up to mine and gave me a gentle but lingering kiss on the lips.

"I've never done that before. The dominatrix thing, you know? Tying a guy up? I've been tied up plenty of times, and depending on, you know, who's doing the tying, I can really get into it. But I'd never done the tying. And I'd always wanted to try. Have you...ever done the whole b and d thing?"

"Oh, yeah. I had a lover just out of college who worked as a dom. Made pretty good money too. She tied me up quite a bit, and let me tie her up sometimes."

She chuckled. "Is that a 'but' I hear in your voice?"

"Let's just say that you were a much more enticing succubus, or mistress, or goddess, or whatever."

I could hear her breathing deepen. "God, sometimes all you have to do is...say something like that, and I just...start gushing like...anyway! Why was I...or maybe I should ask, why didn't you like it as much with her?"

"Well for one thing, I didn't...I wasn't as into her as I am, um, into you." I grinned. "Which sounds a little fucked up, but..."

"Answer the question, you pervert!"

"Says the lady who just invited me to call her a dirty little..."

"ANYWAY!"

"Okay, okay." I thought about it for a second. "I'm not sure if this was something her...clients were into, but she really liked to abuse me, mostly verbally, but physically too. Nothing I didn't agree to, and I was fine with it, mostly because it really turned her on. No, it was more the...character she adopted: contemptuous, demeaning. She'd call me 'piggy' and 'worm,' and she'd threaten to fuck me in the ass and make me her bitch, and all this...aggresive, unpleasant stuff. It was a real turn off, and I mean physically too. And it was funny, because when we weren't doing a scene--she called these sessions 'scenes'--she was sweet, and kind of a gentle, almost passive, lover."

I pulled Cherri into a long, ardent kiss, which was an easy way to lose my train of thought, but eventually I managed to continue:

"But you were on fire! So beautiful, and so...I don't know! It was like everything you did and said just made me want to fuck, and fuck, and fuck, and then I couldn't fucking get at you! And you...oh, God, when you masturbated, like literally on top of me, and I could fucking smell you...you could have...anything! You could have made me beg, or, I don't know, but no, you somehow got right into my head and started describing all the things I wanted to do to you, so that when you sat on my face, I was just...desperate for anything, contact with you, whatever! And then toward the end, when you rode me...I just couldn't take it..."

"Glad you enjoyed."

Something in her tone. "Does that mean you didn't?"

"No, I did. Really! It's just that..."

"What?"

"This is going to sound terrible. I thought it would be more about me. All about me, really. About my pleasure, and my...I don't know. And you would just be...like a convenient fuck toy. Because that's how it felt when guys tied me up. Like it gave them permission not to worry about what I wanted...and--this is weird--I found that kind of liberating. Like it was going to be pleasant or unpleasant, but there was nothing I could do about it, so I didn't have to stress about it. And I didn't have to think about the guys either, which--frankly--was kind of a relief, so..."

"So..." I prompted.

"So it turns out my fantasy was all about tying up a couple of my exes, but not really about tying up you."

94.

I wasn't sure what to do with that. "I'm...sorry? I mean, I'm not..."

She cut me off. "No, no, Sweetie, it's nothing you could have...oh, shit, Dai, I'm sorry, Babe, I can be...I know I'm really a mess sometimes. I hope the sex is worth it, because..."

I knew exactly what to do with that: nip it in the bud. My turn to cut her off. "Cherri, you're worth it!" Her face was turned away from me, and I thought about grabbing her shoulders and turning her, but it seemed...wrong, in the moment. Not sure why. Instead I said: "Cher, look at me." And when she hesitated, I said: "Please, Love, just look me in the eyes for a sec?" Wasn't the easiest thing to manage, given our previous positions, but eventually we sat against the headboard, more or less facing each other. It'd have to do. Cherri looked like she was trying not to cry.

I said: "My Lady, there is something I need you to understand." Jesus, where to start? "Is the sex worth it? Yes, Cher, the sex is worth it. More than worth it, more like--I don't know--mystical, life-changing? As in I almost don't understand how anything can feel so good and right and...complete. Doesn't matter if we're being super gentle or rough or playful or whatever. I...lose myself in you. And that's never happened to me before. Not ever. With anybody. Clear so far?"

She nodded.

"But, you know what? If you decided to end it tonight, if you said 'Hey Dai, this isn't working for me. Let's just be friends,' hell, if you pulled a Roxanne, and joined a convent tomorrow, I'd be there, like Cyrano, waiting outside the gate every visiting day. And I'm sorry if that's creepy, but I would. Until you told me not to, I'd be looking for ways to spend all the time I could with my favorite person.

"Me?"

"Yup."

"Really?"

I hesitated for a second, but then I figured, what's the point? I'd pretty much said it anyway. And really, hadn't I been wanting to say it ever since...I don't know. Maybe ever since the first time I laid eyes on her at that opening night party last summer.

"Cher...yeah. I'm in love with you."

She didn't say anything. Not good, but fuck it. A line of mine, slightly rewritten by a puckish subconscious, popped into my head. 'I am in love stepped in so far, that should I wade no more, returning were as tedious a go o'er.' So I kept talking. "I think I fell in love with you at that first rehearsal, when I realized...how much I liked you, if that makes any sense."

Still nothing.

"Look, I'm sorry. I meant to hold off telling you at least until after we opened, and it doesn't have to be a huge..."