Shakespeare's Valentine Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quince
Quince
350 Followers

I never had any; I thought of it from time to time, but I don't really wear jewelry myself, and nobody I might have...bought jewelry for ever seemed...like a match...for it, which sounds weird, I guess..."

"Uh uh. Wait, don't move. I'll be right back." Cherri got up, retrieved the bracelet from its box on the kitchen table, and then climbed back onto my lap. I put an arm around her, and watched as she held the bracelet up to the light in the room. She still hadn't tried it on.

"It's so beautiful!" she whispered, then she turned her face to smile at me. "I can't believe it's mine!" She nuzzled my neck, made a little sighing sound, and then continued her earlier thought. "But it's not so weird, really. The best jewelry is like the best clothing or perfume. It's temperamental. The same necklace can make one woman look like a goddess, and another like an afghan.

"Afghan the rug?"

"No, afghan the dog. Like some of that black beaded stuff Marissa wears. It looks terrific on her, but it'd make me look like a washed out hag."

"I doubt that."

"Yeah, well, you're never gonna get the chance to find out. So, is that the story?"

"Most of it," I said, turning her face to mine. I kissed her gently, and said: "The rest of it's about you."

196.

"That first day of rehearsal. The first time I kissed you, when we were working on 1.5, and Gil stopped us to ask if you were okay with it..."

She smiled, "I remember being very okay with it..."

"I'd been staring into your eyes, and you, my Lady, have the most captivating eyes I've ever seen. Like sunlight on sea water..."

Cherri snaked her arms around my chest and hugged me tight. "Mmm, keep talking like that, and you might get lucky tonight!" she purred.

"Gil was talking, and I couldn't take my eyes off you. All I wanted to do was run the scene, so I could kiss you again and again, and then from nowhere, a word popped into my head: chrysoprase."

"Chrysoprase?"

I took the cuff from Cherri, and pointed at a small inlaid green square. "It's this. The stone she uses for that deep green. It's not that it's the exact color of your eyes, but it's the only other...warm green I've ever come across. Green's a cool color, but your eyes...I mean they can be cool, but they also...have this...beautiful inner warmth which I've never seen in any other green. The only thing that ever came close was chrysoprase.

Tell you what's funny? I didn't even remember that I knew the word. I hadn't thought of it since Rebecca said it to me more than twenty years ago. And frankly, I hadn't thought of Rebecca or her jewelry since...well, not for a while. Then we started the scene again, and you turned to me on your line, and I looked into your face, and...I found myself thinking that I'd never seen anyone or anything as beautiful as you were...as you are. And all of a sudden, it was like my imagination was fact-checking me, and I was remembering...beauty: places, people, things, whatever. You understand this is all taking maybe a fraction of a second, right? I mean, I didn't drop a line, did I?"

"No, you didn't. In fact the second time through, I think you completed my verse line before you kissed me. I remember seeing what I thought was a look of pretty much pure lust in your eyes. It...I mean, hell, I thought that first kiss turned me on! By the time you had your hands on my ass and your tongue in my mouth...I'd have sworn you could feel me dripping down my legs!"

I took a deep breath. "Oh fuck, Cher! Truthfully, it probably was mostly lust. I mean I told you how badly I'd wanted you ever since I met you..."

"Uh huh." Now it was her turn to breathe deep. "As I recall you said you wanted to tongue-lash my clit, and...and fuck me doggy style while you pulled my hair, and...and you wanted to cum in my mouth and on my face, and..."

"Yeah. Fuck, you, um...remember pretty clearly..."

"Uh huh...can we maybe do some of that stuff like right now? Because I don't know about you..."

"Just...sure, but...can I just finish my thought? I kind of need you to hear the rest of this..."

"Uch, fine!" She pouted at me, which for some reason made her look sexier. "But if you're gonna be a tease, I'm taking my present back!" She reached across my body and snatched the bracelet out of my hand.

"Okay, you know what?" A weird and heady combination of emotions and impulses shot through me like adrenaline: amusement, irritation, aggression, affection, and of course a healthy dollop of lust. What the fuck? Two seconds ago, I was trying to tell a goddamn romantic story! I was actually terrified of how quickly and completely my Lady could turn me on. Signed, your affectionate fucking lightswitch.

197.

The choreography of the next few seconds was not what you'd call elegant. Cherri was still on my lap, so I reached around her waist, got a grip and stood up, my left hand catching her under her knees. She squeaked in surprise, and then started swearing at me.

"Dai, what the fuck? You're...ow, fuck, that hurt, you bastard! Let go of me, or I am going to fucking...eeek! Wait!"

While all that was going on, I was half-carrying, half-dragging my squirming Lady over to the side of the couch, dropping her onto her feet, bending her over the arm of the couch, yanking her jeans and underwear down around her ankles-no mean feat; those were some tight jeans-and holding her down, while I undid my belt.

"If you don't like it..." once I had her panties down, I spanked her gorgeous ass. Hard. "You can try being less of a brat." I spanked her again. Cherri howled. Then she rasped. "Oh, fuck! You big...fucking spank me again!" I did. Three more times. "Yeah, ow! Ow! Fucking OUCH! Now fuck meeeeeyah...ooh, yes! Oh, so...huh! Huh! Eee...yuh!"

I was inside her almost before I knew it, my cock hard and hot, feeling the tight wet grip of her pussy squeezing my length as I slid it into her.

She laughed, and I felt the muscles gripping my cock ripple with the sound. "Oh yeah...oh, you're in trouble now, Mister! This is what I get for being a brat? Your hard...uh, thick...yeah, fuck, that's so...fucking cock splitting me open, while you...ahhh, you're so deep! FUCK! While you spank my naughty little ass? Why don't you just squeeze my big tits through my tight little red sweater, huh? That'll really dissuade me...oh FUCK yes, just like that!"

Her breasts felt good, but I could feel the architecture of her bra surrounding them, and all of a sudden, I needed to feel her naked flesh in my hands. I shoved her sweater up until the strap at the back of her bra was exposed. Cherri squeaked and then giggled as she felt me fumbling to undo the clasp. When I had it open, I shoved the cups up to get at her tits, and felt the underwiring catch against her nipples. She hissed, then we moaned together, as my hands found her bare boobs and squeezed gently, trapping her nipples between my first and middle fingers. The feel of her breasts in my hands and her pussy around my cock, the sounds she made as I thrust in and out, the smell of her-perfume, sweat, and arousal-and the sight of her! Fuck! Bent over the arm of the couch, ass exposed, her jeans around her ankles, and her sweater and bra around her neck! Sensuous and slutty all at once. My body flew into overdrive. I didn't decide to fuck her harder or faster; I just found myself doing it.

Cherri screamed. Her body shot forward, and my dick almost fell out. My hands flew from her breasts, grabbed the tops of her hips, and I pulled myself back inside her, desperate not to lose connection, even for a second. As I drove in and out of her, I half-noticed that she was steadying herself with one hand on the cushions of the couch. The other seemed to have disappeared under her body. Hmmm. Well, at least she wasn't asking permission any more.

My guess was confirmed a few minutes later. My Lady's voice came in short busts, as if I was fucking the words out of her.

"Dai...uh, fuck! Dai...Brenner! Huh, huh, you...feel...so, oh fuhhh! So fucking...good inside...me! Oh fuckfuckfuckFUCK! I love your cock! I...huh...I fucking...love how...you fill me up. So good, Baby! Oooh, yeah! Mmmm, just like that! Ahhh! Keep fucking me...hard! Just...like...THAT! FUUUCK! Pull my hair!"

"Huh? You...fuck! Hah...huh, huh, Cher...you are so... Wait, what...?"

"Dai, ooh Lover...you said you want to...fuck me doggy...and...oh, yeah, like that...uh huh! I swear to God, if you...huh, ah! If you pull my hair...right now, I am going to cum like a...oh, shit, so close! Like a fucking...freight train..."

I was close myself, and I was reluctant to let go of Cherri's hips. Between the hand between her legs, which was messing with her balance, and the violence of her movements as she pushed back against me, I was afraid she'd buck me out of her mid-orgasm. Maybe something like that passed through what was left of my mind. Who knows? The fingers of my left hand dug into her haunch as I thrust hard into her, and at the same time, I reached out with my right hand, caught a fistfull of hair at the back of her head, and pulled.

My Lady screamed again: an animal sound, rage, pain, ecstasy, frustration, fulfillment; it was all there somewhere. Her body straightened, as her head flew back following my hand, and she was almost upright as she began to cum. Somehow the hand she wasn't jilling herself with-the left, I think-managed to grab the top of the couch next to the arm she'd been bent over, and that hand, plus the arm I'd thrown around her waist as she almost stood up against me, kept our bodies connected as she thrashed and spasmed around my cock. The back of her head hit my chin. She howled "FUCK, that hurt!" and just kept cumming. The crack on the chin knocked my hand out of her hair, and I wrapped her up against me, so that she couldn't do herself or me any more accidental damage, as her orgasm dissolved into a series of shudders, moans and sighs.

198.

I'd somehow managed to stay inside her as I lowered her back down to rest against the arm of the couch.

"Cher? Babe, I am so sorry! Are you okay?"

She chuckled. Then between deep breaths: "Fucking a woman...until she cums hard enough, huuh, to loosen the foundations of the...the building you're fucking her in means-hooh-never having to say you're sorry. Jesus, Brenner...didn't your mother teach you anything?"

"Yeah, I guess she skipped the important shit. Seriously. How's your head?"

"Would you believe me if I said I hardly noticed? Mmm, yeah! Keep moving, but gently, okay? Just like that."

"No, I wouldn't believe you. Mostly because you screamed 'Fuck, that hurts!' just as..."

"Did you cum with me? Felt like you were close."

What? "Did I...? No, Babe. Not yet. Look, don't worry about..."

"Wait, just keep moving for a little more...mmm, feels so nice inside me just after. Okay, sit on the couch."

"Hold up, Cher, we don't have to..."

"Dai Brenner," and now her voice dropped into that sexy purr that instantly hardened my dick, even when it wasn't buried inside her, "you may think you're calling the shots here, mmm...keep going, but slow, okay? So...what was I saying? Oh right. I mean...ooh, uh huh...just because you threw me over the arm of this couch, stripped me, spanked me...yeah, right there...juuust like that...huh, huh, hunh! ...spanked me...and fucked me until I came...hmmm, twice, as it turns out. Fuck...look, doesn't matter. I'm your half-naked, super-hot, super-slutty girlfriend and it's Valentine's Day, which means I get whatever I want, and right now I want to be on my knees sucking my juices off your cock, and getting ready to take a big, hot, load of your salty, sticky jizz in my pretty little mouth! Oooh! Uh huh, uh huh...that got your attention, didn't it? Yeah? So get on the fucking couch!"

199.

I got on the fucking couch.

Cherri stood up, stepped out of her jeans, threw off her sweater and bra, knelt between my legs, pursed her lips, and slowly and teasingly sucked half my length into her mouth. Her eyes looked into mine, and she gave a low, sultry hum of contentment, then began bobbing up and down, taking more and more of my shaft into her warm wet mouth. After a few minutes she popped me out long enough to moan: "Oh, fuck, we taste good! Your cock...marinated in my pussy while we fuck..." she giggled, "So delicious, and I'm the only one who gets to taste...fuck, that's hot! Maybe just a little more..."

She kissed the head, making small, wet, smacking sounds interspersed with coos and hums. The tip of her tongue traced the head of my cock, and her hand wrapped around my shaft as I writhed and squirmed.

She'd begun sucking again, stroking me gently as her mouth surrounded the top of my dick. Before long, she looked up.

"Oh, Baby, you're close." Her voice was soft, but I could hear amusement, arousal, contentment, satisfaction. My Lady had a beautiful speaking voice at all times, but hearing that intimate purr as she stroked me, feeling her warm breath on my cock...

"Cum in my mouth, Dai. Please, I want to taste you! Please, Lover?" She surrounded the tip with her lips, gave a quick suck, stroked. "Please?" Again the warmth of her lips, the suction, the movement of her hand. "Please?" Her voice was softer, sweeter, needier. Again she sucked and stroked, "Please?" A whisper. Back between her lips, which curved around the head of my cock into a slight smile, her grip tightened...

200.

Well, she'd asked so nicely...

My body froze, and I almost had time to smile as I felt myself trying to hold back, remembering how much Cherri had said she enjoyed that moment of hesitation, just before I surrendered to her. Not much of a moment. Enough time for her hand to slide forward on my shaft, as her lips sealed themselves just below the head of my cock. Enough to feel the beginnings of her indrawn breath...and then I was cumming, in a series of what felt like gentle, rhythmic pulses, as if my Lady were caressing it out of me, rather than jerking or sucking. It felt like I came for a long time, and maybe I did. I had time to feel the heat of her mouth in contrast to the cool of the room on my bare legs. I didn't remember when I'd stepped out of my pants. And I could feel that wonderful, weird rough tickle at the tip of my cock as spurt after spurt flew out of me. Cherri may not have been expecting as much as she got, or maybe an unlucky splash caught her by surprise, because she gagged a little, and two little white streams of cum and spit seeped from the sides of her mouth and trickled down her chin. She recovered, gave the head of my cock a few final sucks, as she squeezed the last few drops out of me. Then she sat back on her haunches, swallowed, cleared her throat, wiped the mess off her chin with a finger, licked it clean, and giggled.

"You always cum so much."

I was panting, which made sense, although up until that moment I hadn't noticed I was doing it.

"Yeah, well...you really know how...to push my buttons."

"So to speak." She giggled again. "I guess I do! One little pout, and I'm bent over with my pants around my ankles and your cock splitting me in half!"

"Heh...yeah..."

"What?" She got up, sat down next to me on the couch, put her arms around my neck, and her head on my shoulder. "I'm not saying it's a bad thing..."

I chuckled. "No, I know. It's just...I'm still a little freaked out by how quickly and...I don't know, completely you can get to me."

"Hmmm," she nuzzled the side of my neck, and whispered, "What is this power I possess? I must be sure to use it only for...sexual gratification! Besides," she hugged me tight, pressing her warm, naked body into my side, "you can do the exact same thing to me with one little kiss."

"Can I?" I reached around her back, and pulled her onto my lap. "You mean just like this?"

I reached up, put a hand behind her head, and drew her face down to mine. Our lips brushed gently, and for a few seconds we stood still, lips barely touching, like a couple of teenagers kissing for the first time. Then I parted her lips with mine, the tips of our tongues touched, and the kiss deepened of its own accord. After a while, she murmured: "Oh, Dai! Uh huh...ooh, Sweetheart, just like that!"

201.

After a few minutes, she kissed across my face, bit my ear lobe and whispered: "Finish telling me about my bracelet."

Cherri had long since discovered how turned on I got when she kissed, licked and nipped at my ears, and she giggled as I tried to reassemble my thoughts.

"Your wha...oh! Where'd that go, by the way?"

"Jeans, I think. When I realized that you were determined to force your disgusting attentions upon me..."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah, okay, I'm a lying slut. When I realized that I was finally gonna get the fucking I'd been craving since...Jesus, since Saturday? Anyhow, when you picked me up, I think I managed to stuff it in a pocket." She climbed off my lap, and bent down to retrieve her jeans, giving me a closeup view of her gorgeous, perfectly round and naked ass, still a little pink from the spanking I'd given her...

More than a little pink, actually. That hadn't been very nice of me. I decided I should probably kiss it and make it feel better. I stepped clear of our clothes, dropped to my knees behind her, and pressed my lips to first one perfect round cheek and then the other.

My Lady giggled, then she purred: "Dai Brenner, are you kissing my ass?"

"You want me to stop?"

"You are a complete loon, you know that? Mmm, but it does feel kind of nice..."

I took a gentle bite of her left cheek.

"Okay, now...stop it, that tickles!"

And the right.

"Dai, come on...!"

"Find your Valentine's Day present yet?"

"Uh huh, it's right here." She held it up, so I could see it from my kneeling position. "Now leave my ass alone, and finish the story!"

I sighed, leaned back on my knees. "If I must..."

202.

We were back on the couch, both still naked, but wrapped in a blanket from my bed; a bed I almost never slept in these days. I said: "I called her."

"Called who?"

"Rebecca. I hadn't seen her in...twenty years anyway. First I left her a message: something like...'Hello Mrs. Etcitty, you probably won't remember me, but I was an actor at the Shakespeare festival, and I used to come into your shop all the time...' I felt more and more like a complete idiot as I rambled on. Finally I told her I wanted to buy one of her pieces, and left my phone number and email address. I was hoping she'd listen to enough of my blithering to at least want to make a sale, and I suppose she did, because she called back. The first time, we were in tech, so she left a message: shop hours, best time to call, like that."

"So she didn't remember you?" Cherri sounded a little disappointed.

"She remembered." I grinned a little ruefully. "Although apparently I'd made more of an impression on her husband. He spoke very little English, and he'd usually find something to do in the back of the shop when I came in. When she figured out who I was, she told me that, while she hadn't remembered my name, she did remember Hosteen Etcitty referring to me as either "Loud Boy," or "Bald Young Man who Talks Too Much."

Cherri snorted, then she giggled. "He gave you...what, like nicknames?"

"I think that's her translation of his Navajo. I don't think I rated a nickname. According to Rebecca, her husband thought most White people talked too much."

"We probably do."

"I suppose. Anyway, Rebecca asked me what I wanted, and I said...well, at first I just said I wanted to buy a cuff bracelet, but that it had to have chrysoprase on it. And then she asked me why chrysoprase. And..."

"And?"

"And I started telling her all about you, about meeting you, working with you, falling for you; Christ, I must have gone on for-I don't even know how long-before I realized I was pouring out my heart to a woman I barely knew, and who probably had better things to do than listen to...anyhow, she didn't interrupt, and when I finally figured out that I'd been...

Quince
Quince
350 Followers