Shall We Play?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a wrench of effort she squirmed out from under his domineering weight, scrambled across the bed, rucking duvet as she went, grabbing at pillows, piling them under her belly, bending over them, arse in the air, fingers splayed over buttocks, pulling them apart leaving him in no doubt as to which hole needed filling. Simon scrambled up behind her as she spread wanton thighs as far apart as possible. "In me!" She gasped, with a flicked backward glance, shaking her wavy hair. "Fill me now!"

For emphasis she reached back, roughly grabbing at the shaft of his tightly engorged prick and guided it determinedly towards her visibly twitching anus. "In!" He could not help but follow, blinded by a hindbrain freezing lust. He pushed, slicked penis tip probing, pushing, finally overcoming all resistance and sliding into her tight ring of muscle.

Marcy squealed a loud. "Yes!" As he pushed past the first barrier. As her sphincter gripped his shaft he paused, then thrust, sliding ever deeper. All around his painfully hard cock he could feel her rectal muscles pulsing, writhing, grinding to the rhythm of her heartbeat. Sending a renewed bright frenzied flare up his spine, the return flashes blanking out his forebrain, wiping everything but the need to push and pull, thrust and back. Over and over again. Distilling his universe to a single cock strangling ring of skin, pushing down into her, hips straining, calf muscles shaking, sweat starting off his back and her moaning stirring him onto ever greater effort with a constant chorus of "Ah-uh." Writhing in time, hips bucking and twisting to his every heave.

For one eternal minute he kept a fast rhythm, concentrating on keeping his balance on the springy bed, Marcy squealing and panting underneath incoherently as he bore down on her. Then back, trying desperately not to pull all the way out. Her breaths growing shorter and harder, rising in pitch to a crescendo in time to his thrusts before a massive "Ungh!" Escaped her lips and her whole body spasmed once, then again before she fell forward, convulsing and twitching, a soft moan of satisfaction escaping quivering lips.

A moment later his brain and crotch exploded with the feedback of her massive anal orgasm, and his head tilted upwards with a long drawn out moan ripped from the very core of his soul, balls and prick pulsing in time to the brief, shattering electric impulse. Short circuiting his mind. Disconnecting his talent, Frying grateful synapses as it went.

Breathless, head pounding, he felt himself sagging uncontrollably, slithering out of her. Falling back, legs tangled in sheets, the last semen trickling onto uncaring thighs. A brief drip of blood from her newly deflowered anal sphincter oozing quietly onto the sheets, mingling with a creamy white mess of sperm now smeared all over Marcy's bottom. His own cock pungent with the musky smell of her shit, smeared with blood, semen, and a trace of jelly like exudation from her large intestines.

Lying back exhausted, he was partially aware that she had rolled over, pushing him onto his back to stare helplessly at the gently spinning ceiling. Everything felt distant, sounds as through heard via someone else's ears, air on another's skin. Then he felt the soft wetness of her grateful kiss on his cheek and his eyes closed.

The last thing he was aware of was Marcy's softly purring warmth snuggling up to him, left leg pinning his thigh, prickly pubic triangle resting on his hip, breasts pushing warmly into his side, lips resting against his left nipple, and the glory of her hair spilling wantonly across his chest.

For the first time in days, he felt wonderful.

End

12