Shallucia's Journey - Meeting Daddy

Story Info
"Her new life begins as his gets better".
6.1k words
4.29
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guiding the car I had rented at the Pago Pago Airport in American Samoa around the bay. Moving into a parking lot near the shore at Afono. Driving down by the beach, I just needed to be somewhere quiet. Finding a safe place to park close to the water. Jumping out and giving myself exactly what I needed that day. Some peace and quiet in a lovely place.  

Having started in Malaloa and moving east, spending a few days in each of the villages. They got a bit smaller as I traveled. Still, none of it was what I wanted. One of the bartenders told me about a small village on the shores of Pago Pago Bay located on the east side called Afono. The bartender told me the village was more rural and had a very nice local flair. 

"Afono is part of the village communities near the Pago Pago Bay Area that together are known as Ma'upūtasi ("the only house of chiefs"). There are large beaches, both rocky and sandy, in the area. Also very quiet and with few tourists. The locals are not always that friendly, but they are never too bad. Rich Americans can upset them so just don't show it," he said as he put down Gabriel's drink.

So there I was, walking on a quiet, peaceful beach wondering if this was just a waste of time and money. I was looking for a special someone to take back home with me to share my life, not a barfly that would leave with anyone.

Stopping and sitting on a downed tree with the roots sticking out of the water, I thought back to just over nine years ago. My life had been wonderful, a great family, a really good job as a chef, playing music in a local band, and loving every minute of it. 

Then one day she was gone, no explanation, or excuse, just a little over a half-page letter saying, "I may be making the biggest mistake of my life but I need to go." That was it, nothing to explain it, nothing to ease the pain, just gone. My life was down to less than two-thirds of a page with no explanation nor even a goodbye. That was when I lost what little grip I had on reality and spent a few months in the VA Psych ward, not a fun place. I was there for about 3 months before I moved back to town.

For 9 years, I helped my ex-wife whenever she needed it. I never lost hope that she loved me and that we would be together again. That all changed in June of that ninth year when she publicly posted online that she had never loved me and that it had all been a huge mistake. That was when I lost whatever love was still inside and realized I was gonna always be alone.  

Sitting there inside my memories, I didn't see her approach, she was almost standing next to me when she spoke. "Hey. Hello Sir, are you ok? Are you lost?"

Turning toward her I was speechless. She was so adorable. She was a tiny young lady, with nut-brown skin, dark eyes, black hair and so very lovely. I finally realized that I was just staring at her with my mouth open and still hadn't spoken.

"Yes, I mean, yes it's ok, thank you. Just enjoying the beach."

"Oh, I get it, you are one of them?" she snarled.

I chuckled and said, "One of them?"

"Tourist buttheads, are you here to save us too?" she snorted back.

"Not at all, actually I'm here today to get away from the damn tourists myself. Drive me crazy, but then again the barflies aren't much better." 

I continued. "I came to the islands looking for someone very special but didn't like the atmosphere in the cities. I wanted a simple island girl that needed someone to take care of her and she'd return the love, not a barfly that just wanted money or to leave the area with someone, anyone that would take them. So not much luck, I just wanted to enjoy my last few days before I go home."

 "Wanna walk the beach, Sir? I get bored..." She smiled as she asked.

We walked on the beach for what felt like no time at all but then I noticed that the sun was almost on the horizon. We had been here for several hours enjoying the beach. We had found a spot close to the water and were making a very large detailed sandcastle. I truly loved watching her but also got caught at it often. I just couldn't take my eyes off her for very long.

As we were playing on the beach, she smiled often, letting me see she enjoyed just being with me. 

She said, "No one special has ever been there for me. I like being with you. I feel very lucky to have a handsome, tall stranger spending time with me." 

I was also thrilled and honored for the chance I got to share some of her time. I saw how she enjoyed the sandcastle and knew then that she was fond of simple things, nothing fancy or flashy. I liked that about her, simple and genuine.

I brushed her hair from her face as she looked up at me.

"It is nice to see you smile at me. I do not see that in the village. Your smile is very disarming and makes me relax with you. Your smile, when you look at me, when you touch me, all that is warm and exciting for me. Last year, just before I  turned 18, all my friends decided they were grown up and wanted to go to the big city, but I stayed here. Their stories of how they spent and enjoyed their nights are disappointing to me. To be all painted and have to lie to men just to get them to buy me drinks, and then, you know, all that other stuff," as she shifted her gaze down to the sand.

"I went one weekend with my friend Suki. I hated it! The food was no good, the music was too loud, I had no money to spend and those men treated us like we were less than people. They wanted to do things too, but not me. They told me how I would love it but I did not believe them and I didn't love any of it. I told them that I never had done anything and did not want to, they each suggested things I could do and still be a virgin. When I did what they wanted me to do it made me feel dirty and was not what I wanted. I came home and have not gone back, I do not want to."

Smiling as I watched her tell her story, happy that she had a more mature outlook and didn't just run to take the easy way. She was very smart and I knew she would have no trouble learning about and loving life. She would be homeschooled because of her age and I had no doubt she would excel at schooling. I also liked that she cared about herself too much for that life in the cities to be hers. Not wanting to overwhelm her I patted the beach next to me and asked, "Wanna help me?"

She answered with a squeal of laughter and obvious consent bubbling in her voice, she eagerly responded, "Oh, Yesss please, Sir!"

She knelt on the sand waiting to hear what she needed to do to help.

Before I explained to her I said, "By the way, we have spent almost all day together and I just realized how rude I've been to you. I'm Mr. Sweet. You can call me Gabriel if you wish." I brushed off some sand from her shoulder and back, "and you?"

"I am rude as well I guess, haha. I am Shallucia. I only have one name. I like Gabriel. Biblical I think is it not, an angel or something? I do not know too much about it, my mother is very religious but my father was not. He has been gone for a few years now." 

"Yes," I said, "Gabriel was an Archangel, he was the messenger of God. He guided the three wise men to the Star and told Mary of her son to be. He also helped Joshua, the guy with the horn at Jericho."

"You can call me Shallu or even Sha if you wish, that is what most people call me. My mom spends little time with me. She does not talk to me much since Dad left. She is always upset about something and tells me I never get things right. I try not to be home too much."

"I like Shallu or Sha. I will probably call you princess or baby girl. Maybe your Mom is just lonely. I'm sorry about you losing your father. I think you are very special. From what I have seen just today, you do everything fine. She is hurt and upset that your father has gone and she is now alone. That does hurt. My ex-wife left me alone." 

"I am sorry about your wife, that is sad. Yes mom is happier when she is alone, I think," said Sha. "I do not seem to fit in anymore. I like the beach cuz it is warm and quiet usually. I am kind of used to being alone also, but it is more fun now that you are here."

"You're so sweet. I have a serious question, do you want to keep living here," I asked, "With your Mom? Are you happy?"

Sha responded with a tear in her eye, "I guess I am supposed to but I really do not want to. That is bad, right? I probably should not say stuff like that but I am not very happy here."

I told her, "You're free to tell me anything you ever feel Sha. I'll never fault you for your feelings. If you're not happy it's not bad to say so. What makes you happy?"

"So far?" she giggled, "You, hehe. I like this, being with you, just doing fun things and not getting scolded, haha."

"Me?" I laughed at the idea. I had not felt that way for some time, "That's so lovely of you to say. I truly love doing things with you as well. I wouldn't scold you for no reason, you are a good girl, I can see that."

"Well, that is sort of normal," She sighs, "I try to be good but everyone messes up once in a while, at least it is not on purpose. My mom was just all the time punishing me and I did not even know what she wanted me to do or even how, I know punishment and correction are needed, it is supposed to help us learn what to do"

I agreed, "If she wants you to be some certain way she should tell you. I have a question, you do not have to answer right away and you can go talk to whomever you want to first but, would you like to spend some time with me and see if we might be a good couple?"

"Could I really? You mean it?" was a little squeal that came from her.

I asked, "Well, what would your Mom say?"

"I really always wanted someone close," she said. "I would like someone to love me and I do not think my mom knows how anymore. She is always just mad."

Smiling, I said, "I live in the USA. So, you would eventually move to my home, if you decide you want to. I just thought we could tell your mom."

"Do we have to talk to her? I can just run away, I will not miss any of this here and I doubt if it will really miss me. I really don't know what will happen, but I like you a lot," She said in a burst of excitement.

I said to her, "I want your mom to know about it. I want her to know you are safe and happy. If you just run away I might be called a kidnapper."

"What if I ran away with you, am I a kidnapper then?" She smiled.

"LoL, no still me," I laugh.

"Is it hard to be an adult?" Sha questions, almost joking. 

No, it's not hard, you just need patience. It happens naturally with time, for most of us," Replying to her question. 

Sadly she said, "I have been waiting but nothing ever happens, except getting more scolding. Will it help if I tell her I want to go?"

I replied, "yes, I believe it will. So you do want to? Do you understand what we will be?"

Looking up at me she said, "yes, but does it matter? You will not punish me like she does, will you? I will be good, I promise."

Brushing my finger across her cheek, "I know you will. So you don't care to know what I want with you?"

With a touch of concern, possibly a little fear in her eyes she said, "I would like to know yes, then I can be good for you that way."

Smiling, I looked into her eyes, "First, I want you to be my girlfriend. I want you to be my consort. I will care for and support you. I want to teach you to be the best woman you can be. To show you the real pleasures and true joys this life has to offer. One day maybe we will fall in love and marry forever if it's how you feel too. If not, I will help you return home or start a new life there." 

Looking down she said, in a small voice. "What does a consort do? I am probably not a good one cuz I do not know what to do, but I can learn. Being a young girl is easy. I have always been that, hehe," she giggled.

I faced her to ease her concern, "Well, you will be my girlfriend and then fiancee'. We will share each other's lives and pleasures. We will become one and enjoy sex. You are young now, but it is not too early to learn about life."

She curled up her nose, "Huh? What is sex about?"

"You will soon learn all about it," making her a promise. 

Asking quietly, "I will do it when I get old enough?"

Laughing at first, I took her hand, "Yes, even though you are already old enough, I do not think you are completely ready, you will learn when you are ready and when you desire to learn. I will teach you, then, one day, we will enjoy your training."

Proudly she said, "If you teach, I will try hard to learn. I am pretty smart. So you want to do what, like, a school with me?"

"No, just personal training, mostly one on one, with some help. You will be my babygirl and I will teach you to become an independent woman, so sure of yourself, a driven woman," telling her as I smiled.

She gave a soft smile and said, "Well, I really do not know what it means but if I am supposed to be that, then I will." 

Standing I said, "Good, let's go talk to Mom then."

"OK." She took my hand and led me to her shack, introducing me to her mom. She told her mom that she wants to go and live with Gabriel, maybe even get married one day.

I assured Sha's mom, "She will be well taken care of Ma'am, and loved, I promise you, I will teach her and help her grow into the adult she is meant to be. If she ever wishes to return you have my word and promise I will send her home as soon as she asks. She will be my girlfriend and fiancee'. I wish to make her life better. We will spend time together over the next month or so to see if it is what she wants. We will go tomorrow and apply for her passport to travel with me. Thank you." 

Sha translated my words to her mother, even the ones she was not too sure of. Sha then said, "My mom says sure, she not no good for nothing here. Just trouble is all. Maybe she be more use to you, ok?"

Turning to her mom I told her, "She will be, thank you." I was so happy it was about to be a reality. 

Sha had been gathering some belongings, I had told her to get a few things but tomorrow we would go to the store for what she needed and new clothes. 

When we turned to leave, I turned back to face Sha's mother. I told her if she needed anything I would leave you my address. Then gave her a hug. 

Once outside, I moved close to Sha and whispered, "You are now my lil one, you WILL be happy, I promise."

She smiled up at me and put her arm around my waist, hugging me tightly, "Thank you, Daddy!"

I think to myself, 'Daddy, she called me Daddy for the first time, I can't wait to show her how loved she is.

She hugged me and smiled, "I do not know what to say, I not so sure what love is but I think I love you, Daddy," laying her head against my chest. She liked the warmth of his body. 

"Let's go lil one, we need to get some sleep." Taking her hand as we walked back to the car. Then starting their journey as they headed to Pago Pago. 

"OK Daddy," Sha smiled as she spoke.

We drove to the hotel in Pago Pago and then went up to my room, "Get undressed, you will shower, and then I have a surprise for you."

She quickly pulled off her clothes down to her panties and put them all on the floor. She didn't understand it but she felt so comfortable and safe with him.

"You will not need those in the shower, lil bit," referring to her panties. You should also pick up your clothes and put them in there," pointing to the clothes hamper. 

I went with her into the bathroom. "Have you ever had a shower?"

"No," she said a little embarrassed, "all we had was a pail and bowl to wash in." She slipped off her panties and lay them on my lap, not used to being naked in front of anyone, she was biting her lip a bit nervously. I think she was expecting me to join her. Some of the older girls that go to the city told her stories about what they do with the rich Americans.

I stayed sitting on the toilet and guided her over in front of me, telling her, "The water will spray from the wall and ceiling, you'll be in a small closed-in area and the water will run down your body. There's the body wash for your skin, as well as shampoo and creme rinse for your hair. I'll help when needed.... ok?"

Looking over at the shower door, "What is shampoo? And some rinse thing? You can afford all this soap stuff like this?"

I had to laugh, "I will show you when you need it," I started the water, not too hot, "go ahead and get in the room lil one."

"Ok, Daddy." She stepped under the raining water, like a little storm only in the house, kinda nice. Without thinking, she closed her eyes and started to squat. 

"Daddy? I umm ahh I, I need to pee," as she looked over at me sitting on the toilet.

"Go ahead and pee, I'll stop the water so you can finish."

"Right here is ok," she looked surprised. "I am used to going outside."

I chuckle, "Yes, it will go down the drain, But only pee, I will teach you about this chair that I am sitting on now for peeing and pooping as well. Much nicer than squatting outside. Plus no clean-up, except for yourself."

"Ok Daddy," she said, then squatted down more and rested her arms on her thighs and pee'd.

I watched as she followed her instincts. Closing her eyes and relaxing, she emptied her bladder before standing back up.

I asked her, "see, isn't inside better?"

"Yes, it is nice with no wind, and my ankles are not wet," she laughs a little. 

Laughing with her, "Yes it is." I pulled off some toilet paper and said, "step closer, please."

With a puzzled look she stepped closer to me, I took the paper and wiped her off to clean off the pee. "This is the western way to finish."

She squirmed and giggled a bit, "It tickles but nice."

"It'll make you feel better too, also smell and taste better," I whispered to her.

"Taste?" she tilted her head and looked puzzled at me.

I wiped again and smiled, "When you are ready, I will show you."

She smiled back, enjoying the movement of my hand as I cleaned her, "OK, Daddy!"

Smiling, I turned the water back on, "Step under the rain please."

Still looking into my eyes, she stepped into the pleasant rain. Slowly turning her head, the warm water cascaded down over her head and shoulders as she turned side to side a bit.

I said, "When you get all wet I'll give you the body wash and tell you how to use it. When your body is wet, hold out your hand."

She smiled and held out her right hand with the palm up, like she was about to get paid, giving me a glimpse into her life. I squirted the soap in her hand and pushed her palm against her skin, "Rub the bubbles everywhere on your body, from your neck down."

She started at her neck and slowly spread the soap and water over her shoulders, chest, and tummy. She then began rubbing her hips, using both hands to smooth it down her legs, front and back, then between her legs. Reaching behind to rub her butt with the soap. 

I told her, "The soap smells of lavender and lilac. You are such a good girl, did you get everywhere?"

"I think so, Daddy, I can't reach my back though."

"Turn around, please," I got some soap from her belly and rubbed it on her back, down her butt, and between her cheeks. "Did you get the parts where you poop and pee?"

To her, his hands on her body and his fingers felt wildly exciting, she had never even imagined being touched like this before, all the others ever talked about was them using her mouth or hand. She had a sneaky plan, she bit her lip and gave a half grunt, "NO, can you?"

Her arms folded across her chest, her hands near her neck.

"Certainly," I slid my soapy fingers between her cheeks and cleaned her ass, moving up and sliding my fingers across her puckered hole and wiping her clean, sliding between her labia and up around the clit hidden under its little hood. She spread her legs a bit to let my hand move deeper. Using one finger I cleaned as much as I needed to.

12