Shame the Devil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At dinner, I made sure his glass was always full while taking small sips myself. When we got home, he was asleep within fifteen minutes and I breathed a sigh of relief. My plan had worked. I hadn't given him a moment to talk about tomorrow.

************

I woke up early, went downstairs and made us breakfast. My mind was going a mile a minute as I ate alone. My hands were shaking.

It seemed like forever until Brandon came down. After serving him, I told him I was going upstairs to get ready. He seemed sleepy up to then, but that comment woke him up. He started to say something, but I was lightning fast as I scooted up the stairs and closed the bedroom door behind me before he got out more than a few syllables.

It didn't take me long to set up. One of the sneakier things I did was put a jar of lube with a colorful label on my nightstand, so he couldn't miss it. Then it was time to swallow the yucky prep and clean out my insides.

After I finished in the bathroom, I put on a sheer orange negligee, sat on the bed and went over everything in my mind. My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of steps on the stairs. My heart began racing as he walked in. I took a deep breath and recited my rehearsed announcement.

"Everything's ready. No questions for now. You'll understand everything soon. Remember, I'm going to be in control, so follow my instructions."

I told him to take off his pajamas and get on the bed, near the bottom, on his hands and knees. After he did, I got in front of him on my hands and knees in an identical pose.

"This is the position," I said, "but before we start, I need to set up the safeguards. Sit back on your legs for a second and lift your arms."

I attached the small spreader bar I purchased a few days earlier to his arms. One Velcro cuff was fastened on each side, just above the elbows.

"This leaves your hands free to do everything except get this bar off. If you do anything crazy, all I have to do is reach behind me and push the bar to easily get free. Just one more thing."

I shuffled behind him and bent down between his legs. Though I had practiced the next part many times, I was still surprised by how quickly I finished: less than a minute.

I moved in front of him and resumed my position on my hands and knees. Still wearing my see-through negligee, I shook my ass back and forth in front of his eyes before I spoke.

"Let me tell you what just happened. I know you felt me holding your balls. Two strong pieces of string are now looped and tied around your ball sack. I ran one piece of string behind you, wrapped it around the brass crossbar at the foot of the bed and then brought it back under you all the way to the head of the bed.

"The other piece of string is looped over the front crossbar the same way. I brought it back to the same place. I just wrapped one string a bunch of times around my left hand and the other around my right hand.

"That's my other of controlling you -- by your balls."

I felt the bed shift as his body jerked.

"Relax! This is how it works. What you're feeling now is me pulling your balls back through your legs. When I do this, it means you need to move back on the bed."

He reacted sooner than I anticipated. The bed moved again as he twisted behind me. A hiss of frustration escaped his lips.

When he stopped moving, I waited a while before speaking.

"You've just discovered the other reason your arms are spread wide above your elbows. You can move them freely in front of you, but you can't reach underneath or behind yourself to get at the strings around your balls."

I resisted turning around to look at his face. I was already sopping wet between my legs, and I worried that his expression might push me over into an orgasm. The last thing I wanted to do was to rush.

"Now I'll show you how the string in front works. When I want you to move forward and fuck my ass, I'll pull on it while relaxing the other string. Let's give it a try."

He didn't attempt to escape this time. As I gently pulled his balls forward, he moved his body with them.

"That's it," I said. "You've got it. I'm not going to twist my neck to look behind me, so you have to let me know where you are. Reach forward with your arms. Can you grab my butt yet?"

I waited patiently for him to speak and wondered what was going on in his mind before he finally answered.

"No."

"All right. I'll move you forward a little."

I pulled forward on his balls, and he moved closer.

"Can you reach me yet?"

"No."

We repeated the maneuver until I felt his hands on my negligee.

"Now, pull my ass cheeks apart."

"I can't. I can barely touch them. I'm not close enough to grab them."

A few more small moves had him close enough to lean forward, pull up my negligee, grasp my ass cheeks and separate them. Feeling a breeze across my asshole, I tried to stop shaking and calm down to keep from coming.

I leaned over and picked up a small vibrator I had placed on the nightstand. I looked at it and put it back. It wasn't necessary. I was on the precipice, and the hum might plunge me over. I took deep breaths and tried to relax. Brandon let go of my ass and waited.

I finally felt more in control of my body and spoke.

"I'm ready. Go ahead and fuck my ass."

My excitement began to build again. As he answered, I was barely able to contain myself.

"I can't do anything."

"Are you soft?"

"No. I'm hard as a rock."

"See, you told me you didn't want to do it, but your cock gives you away. You want to fuck me in the ass in the worst way, don't you?"

He didn't answer. I moved my ass back and forth in front of him, pushing my pucker out the way the whores on the Internet did. I did it several times in quick succession.

"Do you like the show? It's all cleaned out. Does it smell like roses? That's the perfume I spritzed it with. Are you still hard? I wish I could see your cock."

"It's like granite after your little show. It looked like your asshole was winking at me. I'm ready to fuck it, but I'm still not close enough."

That was all it took. I gasped while my body shook from the force of my orgasm. I silently luxuriated in my pleasure and took my time coming down enough to reply.

"Wrong! You're going to fuck me right where you are."

"How am I supposed to do that?"

Again, I waved my ass back and forth in front of his eyes. I laughed before speaking.

"You won the bet, and I'm paying off my debt. But I outfoxed you. You'll fuck my ass, but not with your cock. You'll do it with your tongue. I'm going to press a vibrator against my clitoris at the same time. As soon as I come, we're done."

Silence. Not even a protest. I spoke again.

"I'm letting you fuck my ass as deep and hard as you want. But I never promised you'd fuck it with your cock, or that you would come. You have to admit I've got you."

"You're sick."

"Fucking my ass with your tongue and making me come is sick, but fucking it with your big cock and making me cry in pain is healthy? Is that what you're telling me?

"I did my research and watched a lot of anal sex videos. The only ones I saw where the girls enjoyed it were the ones where the guys used their tongues, not their cocks. I don't think either way is sick. It depends on what you like, and I like this way better."

Silence.

"Is there anything else you want to say?"

"No."

"Then let's do it."

"No."

Once again, I was getting hot. His resistance made it much more exciting than it would have been had he cooperated. I concentrated on keeping myself calm. I had to be careful because I had promised him that as soon as I came. it would be over. If I didn't watch out, that could be in seconds.

"I'm going to pull on both strings gently. As soon as you begin fucking me with your tongue, I'll stop."

I waited. Nothing happened. I took another deep breath and began gently pulling both strings. His balls were being tugged in both directions at the same time. I heard a loud groan and immediately relaxed both strings.

"Come on. This is stupid. Why are you being so stubborn? I don't want to hurt you. This won't take long. I'm already on the verge of coming."

I waited another minute and then began pulling again. He held out for nearly a minute, and then I felt his hands on my hips. When he pulled apart my cheeks, I shivered with anticipation.

The mattress shifted as he bent over me. His warm, moist tongue grazed my asshole for just a moment, causing me to gasp loudly. He quickly raised his head and gagged.

"If you reach under the right side of the bed, there's a bucket in case you need it."

He said nothing. I waited. Should I pull the strings again? I decided not to, and I'm glad I didn't because a minute later, I felt him lick up and down the crack of my ass. He continued for a while and then again stopped to gag. This cycle repeated several times: lick, stop, gag.

"You're doing great!" I said, with cheerleader enthusiasm. "Now pretend your tongue is actually your cock and fuck me with it. When you do, I'll press the vibrator against my pussy."

He let go of me and rose up on his knees. I heard him retch, but he didn't reach for the bucket. After a minute, he pried my butt open. As I felt the tip of his tongue enter me, I pushed out to make it easier for him. Then I grabbed the vibrator, turned it on and put it into my soaking pussy.

He advanced his tongue slowly and immediately pulled out to gag. He stopped and started frequently at first, but gradually, he began to last longer. He tongue fucked me for ten seconds, then twenty. When he went for nearly a minute, I lost control and screamed as I enjoyed the biggest orgasm of my life.

My muscles clenched around his tongue, and I fell forward. Somewhere in the distance, I heard his dry heaving while I floated in another dimension as warm waves of pleasure washed over me.

When I came out of my trance, I realized this was a once-in-a-lifetime experience, which made me sad. I savored my sweet melancholy.

Finally, my thoughts shifted from myself to Brandon. I had not only tricked him but also degraded him horribly to reach the heights of ecstasy. Had he done that to me, I would have hated him from the core of my soul and wouldn't have rested until I had meted out savage revenge on him.

Brandon wouldn't do that. He wasn't like me. That's why I loved him. I was going to dote on him and go along with everything he wanted to do for a long time. I'd smother him with affection and give him great sex.

I would make him understand that what just happened was caused by fear, loathing and disgust that anal evoked in me. This wasn't the Kayla that he loved.

Even as I spun out my explanation, I knew it was a lie. This was the real me. I loved every second of what had just happened. But he didn't need to know that. I had to make him forget there was a monster deep inside me. I would never let him see her again. He'd get over it.

Yet the more I thought about things like cooking his favorite dishes and not pressuring him to go to some of the social events that he hated, the less certain I was that good old reliable, agreeable Brandon would get over what I had just done to him.

His manliness and inner strength, two of the things I loved most about him, might prevent him from venting his anger against me. He would stay with me because he believed in his vows, including "for better or worse."

But suppression takes its toll. Would our marriage grow cold? Would we become like some of the couples we knew? We wondered why they stayed together when they made each other more miserable every day.

My mind was filled with doubt. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that I needed to do something drastic before it was too late. Not just anything. What I had to do was obvious.

I tried desperately to think of an alternative. I denied and delayed. Finally, I summoned up every ounce of courage I had and gave a short tug on one of the strings.

"What now?"

"I want to thank you for an amazing orgasm while reminding you that I'm still in control. That's the signal to move nearer to me."

As I slowly pulled forward on his scrotum, he shuffled closer.

"Are those your thighs touching my butt?"

"Yes."

"Is your cock hard?"

"No."

"Rub your cock between my butt cheeks."

I shivered as he did because I felt his cock get hard. After a minute, I lied convincingly to save my marriage.

"Here's the deal. I played a joke on you. Did you really think I was paying off the bet? I just wanted to have some fun. Now it's time for you to really do my ass.

"Grab the lube on the nightstand and use your fingers to push some into me. Slowly!"

I trembled as he began. After three scoops, he stopped.

"More."

I stalled and kept asking for more. He followed my directions. As long as we were stuck in this loop, nothing else could happen. Finally, I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Go ahead and slowly push an inch of your cock into my ass."

The lube made it easy, but the sensation of him entering me made me lightheaded and nauseous. My face felt as though it was burning up, and I wondered if I was going to pass out.

My revulsion grew as he pushed deeper. He followed my orders and kept his movements slow and smooth. I heard a disgusting sound. It was low and guttural, like a grunt. It wasn't a word, but it sounded close to "Ugh!" I wasn't saying it, but it was coming out of my mouth.

Each time he pushed, the sound came out. My vocal cords were no longer connected to my brain. They were now an extension of my asshole, and Brandon's cock was pushing the foul noise out of my mouth.

When he bottomed out, I had him slowly pull all the way back until only the tip of his cock was inside of me. Then I told him to slowly go in again. I had him continue at the same slow pace.

My ugly sounds continued as I struggled to deal with the sickening sensations inside of me and the feeling of utter degradation in my mind. I told him to go just a little faster. When he did, my horrible reactions intensified. Once more, I told him to increase the pace, and the same thing happened.

Brandon was silent. I didn't hear any of the familiar sounds that told me he was close to coming. I knew his cock was hard, but how excited was he? This wasn't doing it for him.

I knew I had to take it to the next step, but fright held me back. Finally, I spoke. I didn't realize how frightened I was until I heard myself. I wondered if Brandon heard my fear, too.

"All right. I'm dropping the strings and letting you free. Do what you want."

Nothing changed for a minute or two, but then I felt his pace increase slightly. He had a tight hold on my butt with both hands so I couldn't move away from him.

I wasn't able to adjust to the faster pace because he increased it again almost immediately. After that, he kept picking up speed every few strokes.

Despite the lube, there was now pain as his cock rubbed my insides. Every time he withdrew, it felt like he was pulling my intestines inside out. He never stopped to rest and kept going faster.

Now I was truly in agony like one of the screaming girls on the Internet. The excruciating stretching of my colon mixed with pain from the friction of his cock. All of this was intensified by the feelings of degradation, humiliation and dehumanization.

I was no longer a woman. My mind was gone, along with the rest of my body. I was just some soft rubbery material stimulating his cock until it shot its load into my receptacle.

Then it got worse.

Brandon was going so fast that his body pummeled my ass and thighs. As his pace increased, so did the force of his strokes. Every thrust bumped me forward on the bed, and then his hands pulled me back. His hips and thighs slammed into my ass and made loud slapping sounds.

I thought back to the couple of times that I had slapped him. It was before we were married, and I was still spoiled and temperamental. Once I got so mad at him that I hauled off and let him have it with all my strength. I actually knocked him off the couch.

He cried out and put a hand to his cheek. Overcome with regret, I begged him to forgive me. Of course, he did. He's Brandon. I looked at his cheek. There was an ugly red blotch on it in the shape of my hand. When I touched it, he cried out in pain. The deep bruise I had inflicted on him turned various shades of red and purple over the next week, and Brandon couldn't shave.

As I felt the pain of his body slamming into mine and heard the slapping sounds, I realized he was doing the same thing to my ass. It was like he was spanking it with all his might. As the bruising deepened, the pain spread up and down my body.

Like the porno whores, I tried to shift positions to avoid the pain of his onslaught. I also tried to relax my anal muscles to make his entry easier. Neither worked. I remembered some of them tried to use controlled breathing to block out the punishment they were receiving, taking short quick breaths. I was soon panting like a dog, but that didn't help either.

In the end, I broke down and lost control. Like before, Brandon's cock forced rhythmic sounds out of my mouth in time with his thrusts. Now they weren't low grunting sounds, but high-pitched yelps. I began sobbing, but it didn't stop my mouth emitting the dreadful noises. Whatever I did seemed to make everything worse.

As I fell apart, a new thought entered my mind. It wasn't enough to overcome what I was feeling, but it did give me something to focus on. It was white hot rage that morphed into cold-blooded hatred. All my love for Brandon was gone. If it was the last thing I ever did, I was going to get revenge for his brutal assault.

Part of my mind realized that I had provoked him and he was working out his anger for what I had done to him. But I relinquished control to the Brandon I knew. He was going to hurt my ass for a while, but when he saw how it affected me, he'd soon stop.

It was a different Brandon -- a sadistic, psychotic Brandon, an inhuman Brandon -- who was unaffected by my cries as he slammed into me. This kind of savagery doesn't come out of nowhere. It must have been in him all along. It was a part of his nature that he had hidden from me up to now.

In my blind fury, I vowed to make him pay. It might take time, but I would have my revenge, no matter the cost.

A new sound joined the ugly slapping sound and my shrieks. It came from Brandon, and I recognized it. He was finally about to come.

His movement became more frenzied, and my cries louder and more desperate. Then he suddenly stopped while buried deep inside me and let loose. After he spurted, he collapsed onto my back. I fell forward with him on top of me.

I was thankful that the torture had stopped, but the pain remained both inside and outside my butt. I felt some of his come leaking out as he got soft. Brandon is a gusher, and I knew my ass was full of semen. It made me think of something.

It wouldn't be my revenge, just an appetizer. The full course would take time and preparation. But for now, I would take this. I worked out the logistics in my mind, and then moved my hands until they found what I was looking for.

Silently, I gathered my strength as I waited with Brandon's body draped over mine. We were both drenched with sweat.

Finally, I felt him move. I lifted my ass in the air. The sweat made him quickly slide off of my body. Then he felt what I had done and yelled.

"Hey! What are you doing?"

"I just wanted you to know I'm holding the strings, and I'm in control again. Did you enjoy collecting on the bet? I'm glad my screams got you off. We're almost done, but I want you to fuck my ass one more time.

"The strings are going to guide you back a little, and you'll fuck me again, the same way as the first time. I'll use the vibrator until I come. Then we'll be done. Ready?"