Shameless Fun

Story Info
Lisa pretends to be someone she's not. Or does she?
4k words
4.53
10.8k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is softcore exhibitionism. Just a little one-off. Hope you enjoy!

___

My roommate is paying me to be a shameless exhibitionist. I don't even know what that is! Regardless, here we are. His "friends" are due to arrive in less than an hour and I'd been holed up in my bedroom, laying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Good God, I do not want to do this.

It all came to a head a few hours ago when Bobby and I got in a huge fight. He had been talking about these three guys from California who are in his online gaming party. I know he's been nervous about meeting them for the first time in person, but when we were having lunch he finally revealed all the details. "I'm sorry, Lisa, but I told the guys something a couple years ago. It's been a running joke ever since, and if I don't tell you now, I'm going to be shamed!"

"Shamed? About what?" I huffed, chewing on my grilled cheese. Robert "Bobby" Tilton and I had been roommates ever since college. We graduated last year and hadn't yet parted ways. We didn't intend to, either, as we were barely into our careers. We're both chefs, just at different restaurants, and right now we were on break. I had a three-day weekend, while Bobby was taking a week's vacation.

"John once asked me how can I stand having a female roommate and-"

I interrupted, "Female? Really? He used the word 'female'?"

"Uh, I think so." I rolled my eyes, but let Bobby continue talking, "I kinda made a joke."

"What kind of joke?" I asked flatly, putting my half-eaten sandwich down. I know how guys talk. I work a kitchen. Believe me, I know. Bobby and I make good roommates, but we're not a couple. Hell, since I broke up with Jeff Peterson last year, I swore off men and dating until I am properly set in my career.

Bobby dropped his head in his hands. "I swear, I was only joking, but it's been going on so long now, they'll kill me if they find out I lied about it."

"Lied about what?"

Bobby huffed. "Lisa, I told them the reason I put up with you..."

"Put up with me? We get along fine, Bobby. Don't we?"

"Of course, we do! I was only making a joke. They asked how can I stand having a female roommate, and I said it isn't so bad when the roommate in question is a shameless exhibitionist."

"What?!" I screamed.

"I know! I was joking, obviously, but they really thought I was speaking truth, because ever since they always ask about you."

"Ask what?"

"You know, like about what you're wearing, or if you flashed your tits or your pussy to me the last time we crossed paths. That kinda thing."

"That never happens!" I exclaimed.

"I know that! But I would just roll with it, ya know? I mean, why not? I guess they thought it was cool that my roommate likes exposing herself."

"But I don't do that!"

"I know, I know. I'm just asking, please!"

"Please, what?"

"Can you please just do it once or twice while they're here, so they won't hate me?"

"Wait. You want me to, like, flash them when they are here?"

"Would you? Please?"

"Fuck no, Bobby! Why would you even ask me that?" In all our years rooming together, we never saw each other naked, not even once. At most, Bobby has seen me in a long nightie, with maybe just panties underneath. My tits are big enough that they wobble and shake with some movement, so I don't often go without a bra. I know how they can draw attention and I always respected Bobby. He also didn't go around flopping his Johnson around and I respected that, too. In short, we have always been very platonic roommates.

"I'll pay you," he said.

I laughed, "Hah! You don't have enough money! And you know I would never take-"

"Five hundred dollars."

I laughed again, "I told you, Bobby! No way. I'm not going to-"

"Fine, a thousand dollars and I'll do all the chores until the end of next month!"

This time, I paused. First of all, a thousand bucks is pretty good money. Secondly, we do lots of chores. One thing I love about our partnership is that Bobby and I equally share the cleaning in the kitchen and common area. We also alternate bathroom cleanings, and doing the trash and dishes is often shared. It depends on who has the busier schedule. "A thousand dollars? Really?"

"Please!"

I huffed. I couldn't believe I was even agreeing to entertain the idea. I never act slutty. It's just not in my nature. "What exactly would I have to do?"

Bobby shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. Just like... flash your tits or something. Maybe dress in skimpy clothes? Oh! You could, like... come out of the shower when they arrive and drop your towel. I tell them you 'accidentally' drop your towel all the time."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"I'm not proud of it. I lied to make them like me, Lisa. Please, you have to understand."

"I don't get it. You don't have problems making friends, Bobby. Why would you tell these nerds this lie?"

"Fuck if I know. It just got of hand, okay? And frankly, it's probably the reason why they're visiting in person. Just to see the legend for themselves."

"Legend?"

"Yeah, well, I guess your titty-flashing stories have become legend. They think you're awesome."

"I bet," I said, again with an eye-roll.

"Um.. have you ever flashed anyone before?" Bobby asked.

I thought back to all the times I was with Jeff. Even then, I never flirted that way, though he probably would have liked it. Jeff always hinted that he wanted to see my boobs or my bum while we were out in public, but I just took it as his way of crudely complimenting my body. I suppose Jeff would have liked me to actually do it once in a while. I shook my head. "No, it's just not my thing, I guess."

"Uh, do you think you can?"

"Um, how hard can it be? I mean, it will be awkward."

"It can't be awkward!" cried Bobby. "I mean, it can, but it has to be sort of scripted awkward. Like, if you drop your towel coming out of the shower, you have to 'act' surprised. Struggle to put your towel back on. That kind of thing. Pretend to be embarrassed or whatever. But... maybe you confidently flash your tits now and then, too. It just depends on the circumstances. You know, behave like a shameless exhibitionist!"

"I wouldn't know how, Bobby!"

"Look, you have to be comfortable doing it. Can you be or not?"

"I'll do my best, okay? I... I guess I'll try the towel drop thing you mentioned."

"Do you want to practice?"

"Practice? Like, with you?"

"Yeah, don't you think it might help?"

"No! Hell, no! In fact, I might show my tits to your friends, but I want you out of it! You don't deserve to see a damn thing." I was being mean, but honestly, knowing Bobby might see me naked felt weird to me. I was more comfortable doing this in front of strangers.

"Fine," he huffed. "So long as you swear to do it."

"So long as you swear to pay me."

Bobby rushed to his room and came back with a wad of bills. "Here's half to prove I'm not kidding. You get the rest when we get through this. And thank you!"

And here I was, several hours later, staring at the ceiling, wishing I hadn't agreed to this. I needed to get up and get in the shower. It was getting closer to when the boys would arrive. I suppose I should practice the towel drop, too, as silly as that sounds, but I guess I wanted to make it look 'real' even though everyone would know it wasn't. This whole game seemed so stupid to me, but I couldn't pass on a thousand bucks!

Just then, Bobby barged in. "Hurry up! They just texted and said they're finding a parking spot!"

"Shit! Already?" I jumped up. I hadn't even taken anything off at this point. Without thinking, I rushed past Bobby, cursing him in the process, bolting my way to the bathroom. A moment later, I had the shower running and was getting undressed. I realized I had to get wet to pull this off, so I quickly hopped under the streaming water. I heard a faint knocking at the front door and muffled voices as my roommate welcomed his online friends into our apartment. "What have I gotten myself into?" I whispered under my breath.

I'd been in the bathroom about ten minutes when there was a knock at my door and I heard Bobby call out. "Hey, Lisa. Why don't you come out and let me introduce you to my friends?"

"Be right out!" I replied cheerfully, surprising myself that I was able to get into character. Normally, I wouldn't have such a frilly, flirtatious voice.

"I need to grab something from my room." Bobby called back. "The guys are in the living room."

I guess that was my cue. I heard Bobby loudly sounder off, so I quickly wrapped myself in the towel. At least Bobby was staying true to his word, allowing me to flash his friends while he stayed out of it. I was still wet when I rushed out the door, not wanting to lose my nerve. "Hi, guys!" I shouted as a rounded the corner into the living room. To my utter surprise, three very handsome, young men were standing near our makeshift bar.

"Oh, hello," said the blonde. He looked like he worked out more than the others, but they all seemed fit. He extended his hand and as if I had it down to perfection, I reached out and somehow allowed my towel to completely slip off in the process. As gravity did its thing, I shook his hand for a brief second before crying out, "Oh, no!"

The men instantly erupted in cheers and laughter -- smiles all around -- and as I struggled with the towel to cover my bits, I found myself getting oddly aroused by the ever-so-brief experience. Every guy had been gawking, eager to see every inch of me. As I was just about to draw the towel tight, I allowed it to drop halfway once more, briefly exposing my breasts again. "Oh, my, I am so clumsy," I explained. "I better go get dressed." I started to walk backwards just as Bobby came in.

"Oh, you said hello to my friends, huh?"

"She sure did!" said one of the dark-haired ones, the tallest of the bunch. "Don't get dressed on our account, Lisa."

Bobby dismissed his friend's comment, but introduced him. "Lisa, this is Tim. That's Paul and Hunter." Paul was the blonde. "They came to visit for a bit. Would you like to have dinner with us? We're ordering pizza."

"Um, sure. Just let me go put my nightie on or something, okay?"

"Oh, a nightie!" yelled Hunter, laughing. "Yes, please."

"I suppose I could get dressed in what I was wearing earli-" The men started objecting immediately and I dropped it. "I'll be right back," I said.

Once in my room, I took a look at myself in the mirror. Freshly shaved, my nipples hard, I had to admit I could look the part. Of a shameless exhibitionist, that is. I was about to put on one of my long nighties, sans bra, when a thought hit me. I had a tube top I only wore for Jeff once, in private. It showed every jiggle of movement, and should I bounce hard enough, my boobs could pop right out. Knowing Bobby would appreciate my efforts (and certainly not be able to back out of his deal), I went with the tube-top, pulling it from the far recesses of my drawer. I wouldn't pop out of it when Bobby was looking, but I could easily tease the others. They'd have plenty to talk about on their way home.

It was a bit remarkable finding myself enthused about doing this. It's like my brain told me to go have fun, that I would never see these guys again. If I play my cards right, I will leave them horny and frustrated. The thoughts excited me. I put on a pair of thong panties and another brief thought occurred to me to just leave it at the panties, but my rational mind took over. That was definitely going too far, right? I did, however, possess a pair of loose and very short, shorts. They were perfect. Bending over far enough showed a healthy amount of cheek and I was okay with that. Hell, I was even okay with Bobby seeing that much.

I practically ran out of my room, skipping into the living room, wishing (just a little) that the active movement might risk exposure from the precarious tube-top. "Hi, guys!" I sang in a flirty tone, while hopping over to the small kitchen table. If all of us were going to eat around it, it would be a tight fit and I liked that idea. All the men were ogling me and Bobby took a quick peek before directing his attention elsewhere. I caught him giving me an indiscrete thumbs up sign, though. "So how long 'til the pizza gets here?"

"Hopefully, hours," whispered Hunter, behind me.

Bobby called out. "Should be twenty minutes or so. Me and the guys are going to the bar after."

"Better to eat first, huh?" I joked. I poked Tim and leaned in toward him, exposing a healthy amount of cleavage. "I hope you made Bobby pay for the pizza. You guys came all the way here just to see him?"

"Uh, you could say that" said Tim, slowly drawing his eyes down to my tits. He was all smiles and so was I. Had I known this would be such a fun game, I may have prepared more. Bobby was peering into a cupboard, giving me the opportunity to lean back, which drew my breasts up. I could feel it, how my areolas were just barely slipping out, my nipples millimeters away from escaping. I turned to the other two men and asked them about their trip.

"Drove all the way here in one day," said Hunter. "And we had some planned stops along the way. We're off to Seaport after this. We're staying there tonight."

My loose shorts were hiked so far up, I knew if I just opened one leg, there was a good chance Hunter and Paul might see my thong panties. I had to at least discover if they'd make an attempt to look, so while trying to act nonchalant, I spread a bit and continued a few words of conversation with Tim. I was getting more and more turned on that these three guys drove all the way from California just to meet their friend's "hot exhibitionist roommate." It was silly -- even creepy -- but it was a bit kinky, and I surprisingly enjoyed the attention. I felt cheap, but in a fun sort of way. I guess it felt safe enough that I knew I could stop any time. In a way, it was like a short, one- or two-hour vacation away from being myself. I never aspired to be a bimbo or some floozy, but I found pretending to be one for a moment was pretty exciting.

We kept the chit-chat going until the doorbell rang. During that time, I continued to flirt, exposing cleavage and a bit of cheek whenever possible. Bobby made several excuses to either go to the kitchen or turn away for a moment, so I could engage the others with a bit more conviction, if you know what I mean. All of Bobby's friends got to see bits and pieces of me no one had seen since my ex. At one point, Tim locked onto my chest and I noticed a healthy amount of areola peeking out the tube top. He must have stared for a full minute.

"I'll get the door," I said, grabbing the money Bobby had placed on the table. As I hopped out of seat, I could feel my shorts rising up on the left, leaving much of my cheek out. I gave myself a quick adjustment, exaggerating my movements. I could hear two of the boys groaning silently behind me as I went to the door.

The pizza guy was also impressed with my attire and gave a wide smile as we exchanged hands. A thought hit me that I should order pizza some night in the future when Bobby's away. I could make it even more interesting than this, I bet. Especially, if I were prepared.

The boys did everything possible to convince me to go to the bar with them, but I stuck to a story claiming I needed to get up early in the morning. I didn't dare go out in public while trying to play this role. I was pretty sure I didn't have the courage or conviction for that, and I didn't want to give up the image for Bobby's sake. "It's a damn shame we won't get to see more of you," said Paul, winking at me. "We'll be talking about you all the way to Seaport!"

I nodded to Bobby, "Maybe Bobby and I will visit your neck of the woods sometime."

"You know, it only took us five or six hours to drive here, if you took out the stops." said Hunter. "We could always visit again."

"You drove all the way here to see little, ole Bobby," I snickered. My roommate gave me a desperate look and I ignored him. "I'm sure we'd love to have you visit again."

Bobby suddenly got up and announced, "I'm running to the bathroom and then we leave, okay, guys?" He bolted down the hall, without any objection from anyone else, and I took that as an opportunity to do something really daring.

I hopped out of my chair fast and reached across the table to pick up the near-empty pizza boxes. "I'll just clean up," I said, but my quick, jerky motions did exactly as I intended them to do. As I grabbed the boxes, the strained tube-top snapped down, making my tits bounce out completely into view. Of course, with my hands on the boxes, I was incapable of instantly fixing my top. The men around the table all shouted in unison, cheering. I laughed it off, of course, and dropped one of the boxes to adjust myself. I played it up, "Okay, guys, you don't have to make fun! It was just an accident."

"Oh, we're not making fun. Those are amazing! We were very lucky to come tonight, I guess," said Hunter. "Who knew we were in store for such a delight? What are the odds?"

I gave Hunter a wink just as Bobby came back. Finally, they were out the door, leaving me to clean up after them. I didn't bother. In fact, I took advantage of the time alone and pulled out my Hitachi. It had been some time since I last used it.

**

I didn't bother changing clothes by the time Bobby got back. Well, I guess I did. I had gotten out of them briefly to masturbate, but just recently put them back on. My tube top still barely covered me and the bottom of my butt cheeks poked out of the loose, but tiny shorts. I hadn't bothered with my panties, leaving them in the dirty clothes hamper. I was finishing up the dishes when Bobby came in. I shouted, "Been thinking about that five hundred bucks you owe me?"

I heard him drop his keys on the table just before he turned the corner into the kitchen. He stopped suddenly when he saw my attire. "Oh, wow. Didn't expect you to still be wearing that."

I shrugged my shoulders. "Meh. I watched some T.V. and only just started cleaning up. Hadn't thought about it, I guess." I turned to him, giving a good view. I wasn't naked, but I was dressed sluttier than he had ever seen before. I knew it had to give him a kick. "Consider this my gift to you for paying the rest that you owe me."

"Okay, okay!" Bobby threw his hands in the air. "I'll go get the money."

I giggled, bouncing on my toes, as I wiped another plate and put it away. Bobby came back a moment later with another wad of bills. "Do you just keep money loosely stuffed away in your room?" I asked.

"No, but I got paid in cash last week and never went to the bank." Bobby placed the money on the counter beside me. "For another five, would you have just gone naked?"

"Hardy har har," I said, with heaping sarcasm, scooping up the money. I smiled, shaking my head. "Honestly, Bobby, it really wasn't that hard. Or all that bad, I guess. Kinda fun."

"Yeah, the boys said you gave them a show the first moment you met. I'm surprised you did it."

"You're the one who made me!"

"Well, thank you. They were convinced. They all think I am the luckiest guy on the planet."

"Oh, please," I said. "If anything, you are damn lucky to have me as a roommate, but it has nothing to do with this. I pay the rent on time and keep clean. What else could you ask for?" Bobby and I both had nightmare roommates before finding each other.

"You got that right," he said. "But again. Thank you. You really saved me from embarrassment."

"It's very silly, you know," I said. "But, whatever. I got paid and your friends got a show. Only live once, right?"

"I can't believe you actually enjoyed it."

"I didn't say that!" I said, waving a finger. "I just said it wasn't all that bad."

"You said 'kinda fun' if I remember right."

"Yeah, well, whatever."

12