Shaming the Boastful Centaur Ch. 06

Story Info
Hypers paid for milk is bliss... aside from FDA regulations.
5.6k words
4
1.8k
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 10/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers

"So... what are we going to do about Persephone?" Beth asked, when they'd finally been satisfied and managed to clean up the stables. Bill and Pholus were both aware of a constant undercurrent of need coming off of her, but it wasn't like they didn't feel the same from each other.

"What do you mean?" Bill asked., his brain still swimming from all the recent changes, and the amount of hormones in his objectively minutes old body.

"This is insane. My life is entirely different. I'm... like absurdly happy that I can be with you two, but I was planning on being a biologist. Nobody's going to take me seriously with blond hair and tits the size of udders."

Pholus nodded slowly, not really hearing over said udders.

"Good to see you got over your fear of women." Bill managed, nudging him.

Beth rolled her vibrant eyes and decided to ban all adjectives associated with her from her train of thought. A moment of staring at Bill's perfectly white teeth made her extend it to the three of them. Her libido shrugged; it was still going to have mains voltage running through it at all times. "Ok, so you two are running through the 12 labors of Hercules, guessing off the stable, the brass birds, and the girdle."

"Here it is, by the way." Pholus said, grabbing it off a hook in the wall. Beth automatically refastened it, sighing as her weight was redistributed.

"Thanks, but what other ones have you two gotten?" Beth asked.

"Hydra, Bull, Apples, Stable, Birds, Boar, and Girdle." Bill listed, and Beth winced.

"And... we're halfway through and you two are huge dicked supermodels with the only cow in the world large enough to take you? And we have the Mares left." She shivered at what that could imply.

"Mares, Lion, cattle, Cerberus, Hind." Bill confirmed.

"And what triggered all this again?"

Bill slapped his forehead and dragged his hand down, wrinkling his strong but delicate visage. "I asked for a lover who's dick was bigger than a centaur's."

"Hence you being a centaur because Pholus's dick needs to be bigger than that?" Beth asked.

Pholus grinned and nodded.

"What did you ask for?" She asked Pholus.

Pholus's grin shrank. "I wished for someone who would protect me, accept me for who I was, and appreciate me for all of me."

"So... both of those appear to be... fulfilled." She said, "Did you two tack on anything else?"

"I... like big muscles... so I brought up Hercules." Pholus said.

"So... that's the reasoning, you need to complete the 12 labors?"

"With a new time changing transformation for each one. And I swear they've been getting more extreme." Bill confirmed.

"Alright, so we probably want to try to avoid them?"

Pholus laughed a bit glumly. "She has a very broad interpretation of what the tasks mean."

"Ok, but let's try to approach this rationally. What could the Mares mean?" Beth asked, as Bill shifted his weight, causing his oversized stallionhood to come back into view.

"Hey, all this baby batter needs to go somewhere."

"You think so? That seems... a bit... like wrong? They're not... aware."

"Probably not, she hasn't had us do anything like... morally gross. Just weird and big." Pholus said.

"Having hundreds of kids would probably qualify as 'stealing away mares.'" Bill said. Pholus and Beth looked at each other, a tad tempted. Beth's nipples sending all the right signals up her spine as they pressed against the warm leather, while Pholus's cock extended a few inches.

"Is it wrong that I sort of find that hot? Like not with horses, but people who can realize what's happening." Pholus asked. "Like, you're already a stud..."

Bill rubbed his forehead. "You two want to talk about this over coffee or something? My brain is starting to hurt." He got to his feet, and walked out of the building, stark naked. Beth and Pholus looked at each other trying to figure out if this was a kink he'd been retconned with or if he was just fed up with everything. Beth finished latching her corset, while Pholus squeezed himself into his jockstrap and a tunic.

The dressage festival was partially done, so there were a few competitors hanging around the stables as they had fallen out. The sight of an 8 foot tall hunk definitely turned more than a few heads, and it just became greater as Pholus and Beth joined. "Man, we are not doing favors for anyone's self esteem." He murmured to Beth.

She nodded. "It feels like half my memories are of me reassuring friends that they're not worthless. Seriously, I got Mary-Sue'd so hard. Did you know I was the youngest cow-taur to ever win both a child beauty pageant and break 1000 kilos at the local weight lifting competition? And I think child beauty pageant are gross! Fucking retcon."

Pholus blushed. "Yep... because I remember meeting you at one of the pageant. I don't know why, but I remember meeting you there."

They both shuddered. "We need to get off this timeline as soon as possible." Bill agreed, opening the door for the other two. "We're close to the up-our-own-asses singularity, from which only bad ideas come."

"What's the plan?" Pholus asked, pouring the other two coffees. His newly improved metabolism frowned at him, offering more energy, but at this point it was for more for a semblance of normality rather than tempting yet another intrusive memory of being borderline worshiped in the shower.

"We need to figure out a change that affects a wider swath. Something that shifts it from 'Three supernaturally beautiful, kind, and strong sex gods appeared and were worshiped'." Bill said.

"Why the sudden push?" Beth asked. "You seemed to be more willing to go along with the flow."

"Then what was just happening to me and my best friend extended to you, and now it's causing serious mental harm to people around us. There's no way that we're 'solving' teenage inadequacy by being good friends. We need to trigger another change that affects a broader swatch of humanity, or gets us confined here just fucking. Either are fine by me."

"So... which one?" Pholus asked.

"I... don't know." Bill sighed. "I'd rather not just be stuck in a room, but if it was with you two, I can think of worse fates."

"And affecting so many people seems like a... recipe for unintended side effects. I'm not sure if I want to be the focus of a fertility cult or something." Beth said. "Either of you want milk? I'm feeling a tad full."

Pholus passed his mug towards Beth, and she added milk until it was nearly full, waiting for him to say stop. When she looked at him questioningly, he shrugged. "I like you a lot more than coffee."

Beth blushed and adjusted her corset again, trying not to preen too hard. She reached out with her hand and held Pholus's, already imagining what they'd do later that night. Judging by the sound of straining fabric underneath the table, Pholus was doing the same. And, from the small flock of confused looking horse girls that had been accumulating, they were going to be featuring in some fantasies.

Bill slammed his fist down on the table, breaking the spell. "Dammit, this is what I'm talking about. Beth, Pholus, I think I love you two. You are amazing and generous, and I've known you my entire life. And I also know you're both insecure weaklings who got lucky enough to be blessed to not be... that. Like me. And ... that's a big deal, but... fuck... I don't know how much more I can take. Does the sound of a herd of hundreds seem amazing? Hell yeah. Endless pregnant bellies, huge spires between people's legs, people being milked, playing video games, working out, whatever. I really really want that. But... what it implies for so many people and what we know about each other and how we'd get there? I don't know. It's wrong."

The flock of interested horse girls had stared dispersing as his rant got louder and more intense.

"Bill..." Beth said, taking his hand.

"Who fucking cares? Either they'll remember and they'll find it hot after the next change or reality will be rewritten and it doesn't matter." He sighed and lay his head on the table. "Fuck, my body is telling me that I need to go work out, eat, fuck something, in that order. And I want to do all of it. But... why the fuck is something being imposed on me, despite it being literally what my brain is programmed to want to do, so fucking annoying?"

Pholus had been remarkably quiet, sitting there and drinking his milky coffee. "Alright... I think I might have a solution. This is Persephone having fun, right? We just need to reach the end in such a way that it's not fun for her."

Beth looked at him. "What do you mean?"

"She's a fertility goddess, or goddess of the harvest. Similar, depends on what specific cult you want to look at, We might be bountiful, but... bounty doesn't mean more. OK, it totally means more, but I have an idea there." Pholus pulled out his phone, browsing his contacts. "Beth, you're still friends with people studying biochem?"

"Yeah, I think so..." Beth trailed off, as Bill poured an entire pot of coffee down his throat. "Can you explain?"

Pholus grinned as he started making a few calls, grabbing his computer from his bag and booting up R.

***

"So, a major part of lion pack dynamics is the short reproductive age of male lions, they're only virile for 2-3 years. The females remain fertile for much much longer, which means that there's competition for the pride leader, despite the females being the ones that do everything." Pholus said.

"Alright...." Bill replied, a tad confused.

"And we're basically paragons of sexuality." Pholus continued.

"So?" Bill and Beth asked, after a few seconds of thought.

"Well, ever since we got phenomenal detection, I've been trying to see how much is 'us' versus people seeing us and wanting to tap it. And I grabbed Beth's friend from school to try a moderately unethical experiment." Pholus started smiling,

"Which is?"

"Our cum and milk versus Viagra."

"... excuse me?" Bill asked, confused and worried.

"Look, it's pretty simple, they've both been approved for human consumption, Beth's milk is a major part of the Stable's popularity as an ice cream place, while our cum is used as a food safe additive and thickener for a number of protein shakes."

"And you looked this up... when?"

Pholus scoffed. "You don't think a studding company would allow that much product to go down the drains, do you?" He thought back to some half forgotten negotiations. "Because we didn't agree for it to be used for having babies, since we were still in highschool. And dozens of our offspring are a lot harder to backwards justify than approval as a food additive, anyway."

"And?" Beth asked.

"I told your friend that this region has a statistically significant increase of children for people who are upper middle class and higher, namely those more likely to be involved in the Stable."

"... are you serious?" Bill asked. "I thought you said that dozens of kids was hard to justify."

Pholus sighed. "You two are way too trusting of reality as it appears. No, I did subgroup analysis until I found a K value of less than.05 and managed to backwards justify it as a connection to the Stable."

"And what does this have to do with lions?"

"Mate, if we can improve on Viagra, we've just become more bountiful without producing more bounty. It's seed going to waste in nursing homes, along with improving their cardiovascular health. We'd be beating the curse of the lions! It's a better metaphorical connection than some of the shit Persephone has pulled." Pholus said proudly.

Sarcastic clapping filled the room as the world froze. Bill groaned as a drop of coffee hung in midair rather than falling into his mouth. "Congrats. You managed to make people happy. Such a rebellious little mortal." Persephone said, appearing in a white lab coat, splattered in... issue. "Now rather than encouraging mortals your age to have sex and be fruitful, or even being fruitful among each other, you're the basis for a cure to age related ED and lack of sexual interest."

She sighed. "I preferred the other rebellious actions. It was funny when you stripped naked as soon as I appeared, just like back home. This? Sure, you're making people happy, but it's so... boring. There's no risk, no life." She stroked her chin. "Maybe that's the solution.. Not quite as... interesting, but... Oh well, let's see." She snapped her fingers, smirking over an undercurrent of annoyance. "Of course I could just break the theme, had a whole thing lined up where the pack dynamics shifted towards more of a lion's pride, everyone just jumping on Pholus's dick, but you do that anyway. Let's... lean into the new."

The now familiar world shift happened, Pholus and Bill wincing as burning lines traced their way through their balls, while Beth rubbed her suddenly aching chest. "Have fun!" Persephone said, fading from reality, until only her grin remained.

The world around Beth, Bill, and Pholus shifted a tad, the flock of interested horse riders blinked and walked off, and the room became more... comfortable. Beth and Bill were sitting in padded frames that helped support their bodies, rather than sitting on the ground. Pholus's chair had a large cutout for his balls. Along the wall was what looked like a buffet, while a TV screen displayed the results of recent tests on their production, recommending different foods from the buffet. There was a countdown for the three of them.

Pholus walked over, reflexively drinking from a bottle that had appeared in his hand. "Guess... it worked?" He said tentatively. "At least, it's just... us."

Beth blushed, happy that she was included in the group. Bill's stomach rumbled, and he headed over to the buffet, stocking up on foods that he wanted, strangely close to what the screen recommended, and grabbed a large protein shake. "So... what? We're human cattle?"

Pholus shrugged. "I guess, if you want to look at that way. The other way you can look at it is that we get to spend all day hanging out, working out, eating, and being paid for the privilege. It's like being sponsored as a body builder, except people will spend half the time staring at your dick rather than two thirds."

Bill cocked a smile. "Eh, there's worse jobs. Y'all want to get in a few rounds of Smash before the next milking?"

***

The stalls were a bit different. Larger, cleaner, more medical. The process was about the same, though the constant observation was a tad different. How... Pholus couldn't describe it as anything but intense, though not in the fun way. It was aimed at maximizing extraction, a job, not because they wanted relief or to be with each other. He could remember the difference between when they'd been hanging out, just draining each other because of their overproductive systems, when they could really just enjoy each other's presence and... you know... fuck because they liked each other. From the moment the lubed electrical stimulator had slipped between his experienced ass cheeks, to the moment the machine had dinged and he'd been allowed to leave, panting with the longest orgasm of his life... this just felt like work. Fun work, but work.

He laughed as he trudged down the hallway, Beth's breasts swinging, Bill's balls filling his view. He'd come a long long way from wishing he could actually cum, and he felt just as unsatisfied.

"Ugh... so why were they intent on draining us completely?" Bill asked.

Pholus thought back to his days back as a biopharm major. "Basically our fluids have a natural hormone that stimulates people's gonads. I may have happened upon it during our first orgy, and published a paper."

"And we all just happen to have it?" Beth asked, a bit grumpily. She'd gotten a bit annoyed at how much her breasts changed from before to after milking, and the girdle showed it off a tad too much. They were still well oversized for her torso, but the cups lifting and separating really didn't flatter her in the same way when she was this empty.

"You're asking if the stacked cowgirl, virile centaur, and most hung man ever are oversexed?" Pholus laughed. Beth perked up a bit. It was going to take a bit of time to get over some of the insecurities from two worlds ago, and every complement sent a tingle across her clit.

"Why do we need to do this anyway? Surely if you identified what hormone causes this effect, they can synthesize it?" Beth asked.

"Not necessarily with hormones. Even some forms of birth control come from natural sources, such as pregnant mares, because.... Well, life is complex. And doctors certainly don't give our stuff out without significant treatment and standardization procedures, but it really does depend on us. Which is why they want us to stick together and eat certain foods."

Bill grunted, annoyed but accepting. "Just feels like I'm a..." He trailed off as he glanced at Beth, her black and white fur stark against the grey chair

"Don't worry, I feel the same way too." She agreed with him. "Feels... weirdly good? Like, it's nice to know that people depend on me, even if it's for something as simple as what I'd do anyway. Speaking of which, why don't I have an udder? You've laid underneath my crotch often enough, playing with everything down there." Beth asked Pholus.

Pholus coughed, and answered.

***

The three weren't allowed alcohol. Normally the constant stream of orgasms, even if they were mostly to her clit and with electrostimulation, didn't make Beth regret it that much, but she really really wanted a stiff drink right about now. "What the fuck do you mean that I can't have sex?"

"The doctors are 95% sure that you'd be able to take birth control without affecting your hormonal makeup." Pholus began.

Bill finished, "The FDA doesn't really care."

Beth stared at her plate of food. She could remember all the pasts she'd been through. In 3/4ths of them, Bill and Pholus were friends, outside the borders of acceptable sex. Extremely interested, the reason why she'd bought certain items off of certain online stores, loosening herself up just in case, even if she could never take them for real, but she'd finally been able to be stuffed with their meat, completely delirious with pleasure due to their thickenesses and caring touch. Now, she had an entire memory of being sexually satisfied by some of her best friends, and it had been torn away. And dildos cast on their exact dimensions absolutely didn't help in the slightest. She remembered the sheer joy it was losing her virginity was on the night she got the corset still wrapping her torso.

Bill and Pholus had shifted from their normal places, hugging her closely. Her hormones were in overdrive from their proximity, their scents, knowing that they were right there, willing to fuck her until she couldn't move, but unable to because she could get pregnant. And there wasn't a condom yet designed to hold back their loads. They'd tried, but... Persephone had gotten her revenge a bit. The moment Pholus or Bill started, their loads literally became supernatural. It was the current topic of three research papers, one in biology, one in chemistry, and a physics paper related to a novel space propulsion design, though practical experimentation had been ruled out by three different ethics boards. And the email chain of trying to book a vomit comet to test the effects of cumming in orbit was still plastered on multiple cubicles at NASA.

"And if I got pregnant?" Beth asked, edging into semi-worn ground.

Bill responded. "You're protected by law. You could get pregnant, develop an udder, and then we'd be able to fuck you as much as you'd want. And the doctors, FDA, and the AARP could shove it. Even before our tests on whether or not the hormone cocktail is biologically interchangeable." He'd been going for pre-law when Pholus's paper had attracted the attention of a couple pharmaceutical companies. After that, it'd been a bit harder to get internships when it was public knowledge that his cum could potentially brainwash a judge into supporting his argument in return for a quickie in their chambers. Turns out that "A better Viagra" makes for great human interest stories online and in print, even in prepub form.

DracumSum
DracumSum
196 Followers
12