Shane

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shouldn't have been concerned. Baker and Slinger were amusing themselves with my breasts and rubbing my ass. Slinger was the first to reach for and stroke my clitoris. I went with it and relaxed into his hand.

Sooner than I hoped, Tex began to move his hips randomly. "I'm going to cum," he announced.

"Let it go, baby," I encouraged him. "There's more where that comes from."

Tex took my advice and came forcefully in my mouth. I didn't lose a drop and swallowed everything he had to offer. When I was sure Tex was complete, I pushed Baker on his back and began to suck his erection all the while continuing to stroke Tex's withering cock.

Baker took slightly longer than Tex to reach orgasm. He got there about the same time that Tex's erection resurrected. I finished off Baker with the same care I did Tex and then moved over to bring Slinger up to speed. As I moved over Tex, I whispered, "Get behind me and fuck me."

Tex moved quickly after I cleared his body and as I began to stroke and suck Slinger's cock, Tex positioned himself behind my now raised ass, rubbed his new erection through my slippery labia several times and slid inside me. God, he felt good. It was only a couple of days since the "debriefing" by my CEO but this was different. I wanted this.

Tex set up his own rhythm. I worked to match my movements with his and then used them to enhance Slinger's experience. Baker was contributing in his own way. He had slipped on his back beneath me and was licking and sucking on my tits. I could reach his cock so I added fondling it to increase his pleasure. Meanwhile, Slinger was being difficult. I knew he was doing everything he could to postpone the inevitable by the way he tensed his legs. He was successful enough that I came first.

Tex had an unusual way of moving and my body responded unexpectedly. It wasn't the best or biggest orgasm I'd ever had but it was significant. Actually, it took my breath away for a moment and distracted me. Slinger took that moment to provide his contribution. Some of it landed on my face and went up my nose before I was able to control it with my mouth and swallow the rest.

Tex wasn't finished but he was gentleman enough to take a break and give me time to recover. I lay on my back with cocks in my hands on either side. Tex straddled my body with his erection between my breasts. He was squeezing my breasts together over his cock and sliding rapidly between them.

Baker recovered before Slinger and he moved between my legs. I think he wanted to fuck me but I had another idea. I pushed Tex aside and positioned Baker's head between my legs. He spent a moment to appreciate the territory, liked what he saw and kissed my lips. I put my hands under my hips and levered them up to put my rectum within reach for Baker. His tongue found my sphincter, traced the distance over my perineum, between my labia, and stopped on my clitoris. It felt so good that he must have noticed, so he did it again. And twice more.

These guys knew what they were doing. So much that I wondered if they triple teamed women as a sport. They didn't get in each other's way, responded to my needs and were patient, waiting their turn. And everybody got their turn. Tex was courteous enough to warn me he was going to cum inside me before he actually did. I assured him it was fine and he enthusiastically blasted away.

By the end of the evening, I'd cum three times orally and at least a dozen times vaginally. I wasn't sure since several times the orgasms flowed into each other and it was difficult to tell where one ended and the next began. I am sure that the guys had at least three orgasms each. I was careful to organize things so no one was left out.

The highlight of the evening coincided with the end of the party. Baker was on his back and I was riding him energetically. Somehow, Tex got behind me, bent me further over and slid into my ass. It wasn't the first time I'd been double penetrated and I usually didn't like it. This time it felt fine. Actually, good bordering on wonderful. Maybe because Slinger was doing everything he could to stimulate my tits and get his cock into my mouth. The total involvement of my vagina, my ass and my mouth and tits created a sense of euphoria for me almost like an out of body experience.

My orgasm was the most intense of the night caused by simultaneous clitoral and vaginal involvement. None of the men came that time. While their erections were willing, their prostates were dry. Nobody complained. Everybody was too tired.

I lay on the bed recovering among more than a dozen inches of exhausted penises. Tex and Baker were half asleep on my breasts and Slinger was snoring into my landing strip. My ass was quivering, my cunt raw and my tits red and swollen. And I felt wonderful.

I extracted myself from the tangle on the bed and told them I was going home. Two of them waved weakly and remained on the bed. The last thing I heard was Tex asking if I wanted to play pool again sometime.

I found my clothing in the living room. I put on my top without my bra and without zipping it up. I found my jeans but putting them on seemed too much of a challenge. I walked the two and a half blocks home barefoot, without pants and my tits swinging from under my top as I walked. Fortunately, no one was on the street at three in the morning.

I slept until mid afternoon. I took a shower and treated my vagina and breasts with a soothing medicinal balm I kept for just such a purpose. I dressed conservatively and walked gingerly down the street to Jib's for something to eat. Jib greeted me with his usual intensity, took one look at me and settled me into a corner booth with a glass of GlenDronach and a glass of water. He left the bottle of scotch on the table.

Chloe came by with a bowl of hot New England clam chowder. "Honey," she said, "You look like you were ridden hard and put away wet."

"You don't know a third of it," I told her. Sex hangovers are the worst.

I sat in the booth with my head in my hands, occasionally sipping my scotch or a spoonful of soup.

Sometime later, as I was beginning to feel like myself, Tex walked into the pub. He saw me in the corner booth, walked over and sat across from me. I saw Jib grab his bat and stand just out of Tex's view.

When I looked up, Tex said, "Shoot a little pool?"

"You've got to be kidding me," I said.

He said, "I'm sorry."

"Why on earth would you be sorry. I had a wonderful time."

"I didn't have your GlenDronach," he said and pointed to the bottle on the table.

I laughed in spite of the pain.

Tex put out his hand and I took it.

"I didn't get your number."

"You got everything else," I said.

It was Tex's turn to laugh. "Can I leave my number with you?"

I nodded and he slipped an index card across the table with "Cole (Tex) Moore" on it and a 716 telephone number. "Call me sometime," he asked.

"Only if you promise not to tell Baker or Slinger," I responded.

"I promise to have GlenDronach," he said.

"I travel a lot," I said.

"I'm patient," he said.

Cole left, Jib relaxed and I put the index card in my wallet.

"Are you okay?" asked Chloe when she came to get the dishes.

"I'm much better, thanks," I told her. "It's just a hangover," I added.

I went home, put Cole's phone number in my address book and went back to bed with a huge smile on my face imagining Cole fucking me against the windows in the living room.


12