Shanghai Shenanigans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phillip shrugged. "Just play your jack."

Henri raised his eyebrows as he glanced back and forth between Beth and Aimee. Then he paused and smiled, tossing his king into the middle of their circle. "Tennessee rules, right?"

"Wait," Phillip said, his voice edged with panic. "I'm not actually wearing underwear."

"Well, looks like we're about to get a show then," Aimee replied with a grin.

Phillip glanced around the room, looking for support.

"Sorry man," Henri told him. "Rules are rules." He stood up and slid his shorts down. He was clearly hard, but his briefs kept his dick pressed tightly to the side of one leg. Still, it did little to hide the outline of his erection. Aimee made no effort to hide her stares. Neither did Beth for that matter. Henri had to be at least 8 inches long.

Avi went next. He was clearly embarrassed, but his loose boxers hid most of his arousal, especially once he sat back down and crossed his legs.

Then it was Beth's turn. There was another brief bit of hesitation. It felt like her own personal crossing of the Rubicon.

'You want to be more adventurous,' she reminded herself.

She took a quick swig of beer and stood up. She was briefly glad that she had chosen to wear a sexy pink thong. But her relief was short lived as she slid her skirt down to reveal the wet spot between her legs. The light pink fabric was clearly stained dark pink where it had touched the juices leaking from her cunt. Hell, even the bed was a little damp where she had been sitting. She sat back down quickly, hoping the others didn't notice.

Aimee winked at her before turning to the group with a shrug. "I'd be happy to take off my shorts." She paused to stand, and briefly pulled up her dress, flashing them all a view of the black panties she wore. "Unfortunately, I'm not wearing any." She smiled and sat back on the bed, still fully clothed.

"That feels like cheating," Phillip mumbled.

"Rules are rules," Aimee replied with a shrug. "Your turn though."

Beth turned to watch Phillip as he stood up. He looked at the group with a frown, but then began hesitantly tugging his basketball shorts down. When the waistband got low enough, his dick sprang up out of his pants. He wasn't as big as Henri, maybe 6 or 7 inches. But, he was completely clean shaven. Beth nodded in approval; she liked a man that was well groomed. Phillip kicked off his shorts, and sat back down on the bed. At first, he tried to hide his erection, but it quickly proved a futile attempt. Instead, he just leaned back propping himself up on his elbows behind him, dick straight up in the air like a flagpole. "Alright," he said. "I think that makes it Avi's turn."

"Um, Aimee, I guess, truth or dare?"

"Dare," she replied, rolling her eyes. "Why do I feel like I'm about to touch your dick?"

Avi's eyes went wide as color filled his cheeks. "What? No. I, um, I was just going to dare you to do a strip tease for us. Like you did for your boyfriend and his friends."

She raised her eyebrows. "You want to see me naked, huh?"

When Avi spoke, his cute British voice was full of hesitation. "You're just the only one fully clothed is all. You...you don't have to."

She smiled at his trepidation. "No, I guess that seems fair." Her eyes flashed to Phillips's crotch. "All things considered."

As Aimee stood up, all three boys sat a little straighter, their eyes glued to her body. Even Beth found herself staring at the other woman with a lusty gaze. The anticipation of a private strip show was making her hornier than she already was. She didn't know if her panties would make it.

Aimee paused. "However," she added. "I don't think I can do it alone and I do still have a queen to play." She arched an eyebrow at Beth. "So what do you say hot stuff? Want to give these boys a show?"

Beth stammered for a second. "I...I guess rules are rules," she managed eventually.

Aimee leaned over to grab a beer from the bag next to Phillip. She cracked it and took a long drink before handing the bottle over to Beth. She closed her eyes for a moment and took a deep breath before finally nodding.

"Do you want me to play some music or anything?" Henri asked.

Aimee shook her head. "Somehow that feels weirder." With that she started moving her hips slowly from side to side, dancing slowly in a circle. When her back was turned to the bed where the rest of them sat, she reached behind herself to pull her dress up and over her head in one smooth motion. Her black bra matched the underwear they had briefly seen earlier. But all Beth could focus on was Aimee's glorious ass. It was every bit as nice as she had imagined. Like two perfect globes bouncing beside each other. The thong she wore plunged between her ass cheeks, disappearing almost immediately from view. Like a stripper, Aimee dropped into a squat, so low her ass almost touched the floor. She grabbed her ankles, and slowly lifted her behind into the air until her toned legs were straight and she was bent over at the waist. The new position spread her cheeks apart enough that they could all see the fabric of her thong pressed tightly against her asshole and pussy.

With another shake of her hips, Aimee stood back up, and turned to face her audience. She ran one hand over the bra that hid her perky tits while the other hand dropped to gently caress the triangle of cotton that covered her crotch. The color of her thong hid it better, but Beth could tell Aimee was as wet as she was.

She locked eyes with Beth, and started dancing her way around the bed to get to her, gyrating her hips as she went. She passed by Phillip first, and ran one finger up his naked leg. She got as far as his inner thigh, just inches from his balls, before pulling her hand away. She passed Henri next and lightly caressed his back. When she reached Avi, she took his hand and placed it along her inner thigh. Controlling his wrist, she moved his hand higher until his fingertips were just barely touching the fabric over her pussy.

His eyes were as wide as they could go. Aimee winked at him. "Now, you've done more than touch a girl's thigh."

She let his hand go and turned her attention to Beth. "Let's get that shirt off, gorgeous." She closed the gap between them, and reached behind Beth to grab her t-shirt. As she pulled it up and over her head, Beth raised her arms, letting the other girl remove her top. Aimee leaned in close as she did so. "You're so fucking hot," Beth whispered in her ear.

"I think you're dirtier than you seem," Aimee replied in her sultry, lilting accent.

Beth felt her breasts jiggle free as the shirt came off. At 30C, they were more than a handful for most guys.

"Damn girl." Aimee gazed at her chest. "You're like the dictionary definition of voluptuous." She wrapped her hands around Beth's back to undo the bra clasp. Beth shrugged her shoulders to help the other girl remove the garment.

And then her boobs were free. Just naked for all of them to see. Aimee ran her hands over Beth's breasts, gently caressing them, lightly teasing her very erect nipples. Beth couldn't help the moan that escaped from her lips. Somehow, knowing that the boys were watching made it more intense.

"Seems like someone isn't so mortified after all." Aimee looked at Beth with lust in her eyes. "My turn now." She thrust out her chest, presenting her ebony bra.

"You want me to just take it off?" Beth whispered.

"Honey, you're already topless and we still have our panties to go."

Beth nodded her head. She hooked her hands around the other girl's back, fumbling for the bra clasp, but she couldn't get it off. Even though she had taken her own off thousands of times, now the angle was different. Beth felt foolishly like a guy. It took three tries before finally managing to undo the clasp.

As she pulled Aimee's bra off, she stared in wonder. The other girl's tits weren't that impressive from a size standpoint. But they were perky and cute. For a moment it was only the two of them. Beth, for once, didn't think about anything else. They were just two girls exploring each other's bodies. She put her mouth on Aimee's breasts. Taking her tongue to one nipple at a time, gently exploring the other girl's bosom with her mouth.

Aimee let out a low moan. "We have to finish this dare," she said briefly. "Then you can do whatever you want."

Beth shook her head, and the reality of the situation came flooding back to her. She was licking another girl's boobs in front of three boys. One of whom was naked. The mortification rolled in instantly. Beth flashed her eyes at the group, wary of judgment, but instead only found appreciation and longing.

"I think we owe the boys one more thing." Aimee hooked her fingers in the waistband of her thong. "Together?" she asked.

The moment came too soon. Beth wasn't ready to let go of it being just the two of them. Still, she nodded and grabbed a hold of her own thong. They were uncomfortably wet anyway.

The girls pulled down their underwear simultaneously. Beth tried to hide a laugh when she saw they had shaved themselves with identical landing strips. It was like they had called themselves the night before to see what the other was wearing. Finally, they turned to the boys, completely naked, and settled themselves back onto the bed.

Phillip was openly stroking himself as he stared at the sight before him. Beth watched in fascination as his hand traveled up and down his dick, knowing she was on display. Knowing that it was her body, at least in part, that was causing this reaction. It reminded her of the night she had blown her boyfriend on camera. Except this time, she was with people she liked. Beth spread her legs open a bit to give Phillip a better view.

Once again, none spoke for a bit before Aimee finally broke the tension. "I think that makes it your turn now, Beth."

Beth stared back at Aimee, admiring and appreciating the other girl's naked body. "Truth or dare?" she asked.

Aimee put her hand to her chest in mock surprise. "I just want it noted that I've been picked far more than everyone else."

"It's probably because of your story where you fucked those three dudes," Phillip said, continuing to stroke himself.

Aimee looked at him and pursed her lips.

"What? It was super fucking hot," he explained. "I'm just saying it makes sense."

Aimee rolled her eyes and looked back to Beth. She smiled and said, "Truth."

For a moment Beth panicked. She was expecting Aimee to say dare. She had a really good dare picked out. But instead, Aimee had picked 'truth.'

Beth blurted the first thing that came to her mind. "I really want to make out with you." Beth tried to look her in the eyes, but knew her gaze kept drifting to the other girl's pussy.

"I don't know how Americans play the game, but I think I'm supposed to do the truth. Not you."

Beth felt her cheeks flush. "Right. Um...I guess I meant, do you want to make out with me?" Beth knew she must be bright red. She felt like a 7th grader asking if a crush liked her.

Fortunately, Aimee only laughed and gave her a coy nod. "It feels like the rules are starting to break, but..." she paused to stare Beth directly in the eyes. "Sure, for my truth, you're welcome to kiss me." She spread her legs a little wider and grinned. "Wherever you want."

Beth stared at her for a moment. This whole scenario was ridiculous. She was completely naked. About to kiss another girl who was also naked. In front of boys who were mainly naked. And yet, all she wanted was to run her tongue over every single bit of Aimee's body. Somewhere in the back of her mind, the mortification of the moment was still there. But knowing that the boys weren't judging her - that they were actually turned on - somehow made the whole thing hotter.

Beth moved to straddle Aimee, fully aware that she was pressing her wet pussy against the other girl's leg. She forced her tongue deep into Aimee's mouth as she ground her crotch against her thigh. Beth put her hands on Aimee's breasts as she explored her mouth with her tongue, hesitantly at first, but then more passionately, as their tongues danced together. They made out for another moment, before Aimee's boobs proved too tempting. Beth left a trail of soft kisses down Aimee's neck before reaching her breasts. She fondled them gently, circling her tongue over one nipple and then the other. And then that wasn't enough either. The smell of vagina called her mouth lower. She had never gone down on a girl before. But tonight, it felt like a forgone conclusion.

Aimee's back was against the wall where the headboard would be if they were in a nicer place. Her legs were spread wide like an invitation. Beth got down in front of her on all fours, her ass up in the air towards the boys all sitting at the foot of the bed. She knew she was giving them a view straight up her snatch, but she didn't care. Let them look.

Aimee was wet enough that she could have gone more quickly, but Beth wanted to take her time. She lightly kissed around her outer labia, before slipping a tongue into her slit. The aroma was weirdly similar to her own, but also different. Distinct. Her tongue found Aimee's clit, and she flicked it up and down. Aimee arched her back in response. Beth kept going, sucking in the juices of Aimee's pleasure. As her tongue continued its work, she slid a hand to Aimee's pussy. It was so wet that she easily slid two fingers inside. Aimee gasped in response, thrusting herself against Beth's fingers. That put Beth over the edge. She needed to make this girl cum. She intensified the action with her mouth, running her tongue up and down Aimee's clit, as she continued to fuck her with her fingers. The wet, musky smell of Aimee's vagina filled her nostrils as the other girl began taking deep gulps of breaths in and out.

Beth had literally never been more turned on in her life. She knew her own pussy was dripping. And she knew the boys were watching. And still she kept going on Aimee's clit, tonguing it and sucking on it for all she was worth.

It didn't take long until Aimee cried out. "Fuck me, I'm cumming," she said, her pelvis bucking against Beth's hands and face as she moaned with pleasure.

Finally, Aimee patted her on the head. "Holy shit," she said, her voice breathless. "I need a break."

Beth came up for air to see Aimee smiling. The other girl leaned in to kiss her on the mouth. "You're very good at eating pussy," she whispered softly in her ear. "I've never cum that hard in my life."

Beth shifted to sit back down at the head of the bed next to Aimee, her lips and cheeks covered in the other girl's fluids. She started to cross her legs out of some deeply ingrained habit of modesty, but realized that seemed silly now. She looked over to see Aimee still had her legs splayed open wide, her pussy and thighs glistening with moisture. Beth left her legs open too. She even let a hand drift down to softly finger her own clit. After her last performance, her vagina was on fire. And if Phillip could openly play with himself, then why not her?

Aimee turned to face the boys. "Ok. Fuck." She took a deep breath and let it out with a sigh. "I guess that makes it my turn. Um, how about you Henri. Truth or dare?"

The Canadian smiled. "I'll go with a dare."

Aimee's gaze shifted down to his crotch, where his briefs were doing a poor job of containing his massive erection. "I think it's time to give you some relief," she said. "I dare you to masturbate for us."

Henri paused and looked at the two guys sitting on either side of him, clearly trying to decide if that made it weird or not. Philip, meanwhile, was still casually stroking his own cock, his eyes glued to the two vaginas laid out before him. Henri chuckled and shrugged. "Rules are rules, I guess. But I'll play my queen. It looks like surfer-boy here could use some relief too."

Phillip looked over and nodded his head. "Thanks man. I was worried it'd be weird if I just randomly came on accident."

Henri laughed again and tugged off his underwear to reveal his giant black cock. Beth was transfixed. It was longer and thicker than any penis she had seen in real life. It had to be nine inches long. Beth rubbed her clit a little harder trying to imagine what it would feel like inside of her.

"Come on," Phillip groaned as he glanced over. "How am I supposed to compete with that?"

Henri smiled and was about to reply, but Avi cut in first. "Can a queen have two mates?" he asked. "I feel like I need some relief myself."

Aimee laughed out loud. "Do rules mean nothing to you people?"

Avi's cheeks flushed. "It's just that...well, that was basically the hottest thing I've ever seen."

"Basically?" Aimee asked with mock outrage.

Avi held up his hands. "Ok, it was far and away the hottest thing I've ever seen. Like, nothing else has ever come close."

Aimee nodded her head. "That's more like it."

"Well I vote yes," Beth replied, shifting her hips slightly to give Avi a better view of her pussy.

"Why not?" Aimee replied. "Take those boxers off. Nobody wants to be the only one with clothes still on."

Avi pulled off his shorts and his brown dick sprung free like the others. Maybe it was just his innocence that had fooled her, but he was bigger than Beth expected. Not as huge as Henri. But still at least seven inches.

Beth stared at them all as they ran their hands up and down their cocks. She had to suppress a giggle. There was a white guy, a black guy, and an Indian guy all jacking off in front of her. It was like some sort of weirdly erotic promotional ad for diversity.

As the boys all sat there, stroking their dicks, Beth began fingering herself even harder. There was something intensely erotic about the fact that she and Aimee had this power over them. It was their vaginas that were so thoroughly turning the guys on.

Aimee looked over to see Beth still massaging her clit. She moved her hand to Beth's thigh. "Let me," she said. "I feel like I owe you. Plus it will help the boys. Two birds with one stone." She paused and laughed. "Or four birds I guess." With that, she gently removed Beth's hand and replaced it with her own. She lightly traced her fingers up and down Beth's pussy, before dipping a finger into the crevasse of her slit. She brushed against Beth's clit and Beth felt a wave of electricity pass through her body. Aimee ran a finger down to her love canal and slid a finger easily inside, before pulling it out. "Damn girl," she whispered. "If you're this wet just from going down on me, I'm flattered." Aimee reached her other hand over to spread apart Beth's labia, baring wide the entrance to her vagina.

As the three guys stared on, hungrily jerking themselves off to the sight of Beth's spread pussy lips, Aimee slid two fingers deep inside her. Beth gasped in response. She had always thought of herself as more of a clit girl, but suddenly she had no doubts she could cum like this if Aimee kept going. "Holy fuck," she said to the brunette. "Don't stop."

Aimee smiled and began sliding her fingers slowly in and out of Beth's dripping pussy. Beth moaned and tried to control her breathing as she watched the boys run their hands up and down their cocks. All eyes were fixated on her crotch as Aimee continued fingering her.

Beth knew she was about to cum, but Phillip beat her to it. "Oh shit," was his only announcement as a stream of jizz shot from the tip of his dick. It flew across the bed and landed on Aimee's right foot.

"Dude, what the fuck?" Aimee asked with a giggle, as she continued fucking Beth's cunt with her fingers.

"Sorry, Aimee," Phillip said, as he continued pumping. "It was an accident." But then the second shot of cum left his dick and landed on top of the first. As did the third. Finally by the fourth, he was losing steam. Everything else landed on the bed between them, but Aimee's foot was covered with cum.