Shanghai'd Ch. 02: Broken

Story Info
Two Asian women are sold after being kidnapped at sea.
7k words
4.48
9.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following story contains themes related WMAF raceplay. If this offends you, do not read on. All content below is a fantasy.

* * * * * *

It was all a blur. The next day, Cecilia woke up in the cabin. Sarah was already awake, crying next to her on the bed.

"What happened..." Cecilia asked, groggy.

"He did it. That bastard Jason. And everyone on the ship. They drugged us..."

"Everyone..."

It all came back to her. The champagne. Waking up to Jason raping her. Seeing Sarah get gangbanged on deck by the crew while Lucas and David watched.

"We have to do something..." Cecilia said, a tear streaming down her cheek.

"What? What can we do. The door is locked from the outside. We are trapped here. We are alone. And no one knows where we are." Sarah rolled over and hugged her friend. They were both feeling terrified and alone.

"I'm sorry, I'm so, so, sorry, Sarah. This whole trip was my idea..." Cecilia started to cry too. For a while that is all they did. Just lay there together and cry.

After thirty minutes or so, they got up and showered together. It was cramped in the small shower in their new room. More like their new prison. But neither of them wanted to be alone right now.

After showering, they sat on the bed. They were both naked. Neither one had any clothes in this new room. Cecilia guessed that for what Jason had planned, clothes were not needed.

"So what now..." Cecilia asked.

"I don't know... Wait until they come back to do... that... again..." Sarah said, clearly traumatized. She had been raped by four different men yesterday. Cecilia only had been raped by Jason. Albeit, in her virgin asshole as well as her pussy.

"I think we need to come up with a plan. Get out of this mess somehow." Cecilia stated. She was still reeling from the events of yesterday.

"Cecilia... Look at us." Sarah pointed out. "They took our phones, they have the keys. And even if we managed to somehow overpower them. What then? We are in the middle of the ocean. The best escape plan would be to jump overboard. And we would drown before anyone found us. I think the best thing to do is to just buy ourselves time. Eventually they will have to go back to shore for supplies. Food. Fuel. Water."

"So we just let that racist pervert and his friends fuck us whenever he wants? For how long? Days? Weeks? A month?"

"I don't see a better option, Cecilia."

"I won't stand for it. There has to be a way out. Maybe we could overpower them. Knock them out. Steal a life raft. Send out an SOS..."

Their plans were interrupted when the door opened. Jason walked in and smiled as he looked down at the two naked Asian girls.

"Well? I trust you two have had time to let your new situation sink in." He said, his gaze fixed firmly on their tits. "I trust you have realized that you are not two privileged lawyers anymore. You don't get to arrogantly flaunt your sexy yellow bodies around like a pair of stuck-up cockteases. Using guys for free drinks, dinners, and a free cruise. Now you are mine. And you will do what I command."

"How could you..." Sarah started, before her mouth was silenced by the back of Jason's hand.

SMACK! He backhanded her, sending her sprawling across the bed. Both girls were in shock. To shocked to speak.

"You will speak when told to do so, chink." Jason reprimanded her.

Cecilia was stunned. Sarah's eye was red, and her cheek had a red mark forming. A drop of blood dripped from her nose as she glared at Jason with hatred in her eyes.

"Don't you dare lay a finger on her again!" Cecilia spat at him, standing up, her bare tits heaving up and down.

SLAP!

Jason slapped her with his open palm. Holding nothing back.

"Looks like you need another lesson to learn your place, slut." He jeered. "Guess it's your turn to entertain my guests and crew."

With that, he grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of bed and into the hall. He pinned her to the floor by putting his foot on her throat as he locked the door behind him. Trapping Sarah by herself.

The next thing Cecilia knew, she was being flung onto the floor of the parlor looking up at David and Lucas. Both of them were smiling as they looked down at her.

"This little chink is still behaving like a stuck-up little bitch." Jason stated. "Why don't you two see if you can fuck some sense into her."

With that, Jason turned and left. Leaving Cecilia alone with her captors.

"Looks like its just you and us." David said, as he took a step closer and ran his hand along her jawline. She tried to bite his hand, but he was too quick.

"I'm not going to just lie back and take it." Cecilia warned.

"Good," Lucas stepped forward. "Because I like breaking arrogant chink whores. The more they fight, the more fun for me."

SLAP!

He slapped Cecilia across the face, as if to make his point.

"The more you fight, the more painful it will get." David warned. "Of course, it will be painful either way."

Cecilia wasn't giving in.

"Fuck you!" She yelled.

David and Lucas just smiled.

"If you insist." David laughed.

Before Cecilia knew what was happening, David had grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs up into the air. He held her ankles together and pinned them against his chest. With her ass lifted up and her legs closed, it only made her pussy look that much tighter.

"Please, no..." She begged. She tried to struggle. But two muscular white men were too much for her petite Asian frame.

"Just relax and enjoy it, chink." David insisted.

But there was no time to resist. Before she could say another word, his cock was pressing against her pussy.

She struggled. But it was no use. Shamefully, she was already wet from the way these two perverted white men were manhandling at her.

And then, David thrust forward.

"Ahhhhh!" She moaned. It hurt, she was still sore from last night. But the pleasure was there. And she was unable to control herself.

"Fuck, that's tight." David moaned. He held her ankles together as he slammed his cock into her over and over again.

"Yes! Take that, you slant-eyed cocktease!" Lucas mocked her. as he watched his buddy rape their chink fucktoy. "Take that white dick in your yellow cunt."

Cecilia could feel her body reacting to being stretched out. It was the same as when Jason had fucked her yesterday.

"God, she's so fucking hot." David grunted.

Cecilia had closed her eyes, trying not to give them the satisfaction of watching her struggle. But the pleasure was starting to build. She could feel his thick cock rubbing against her g-spot with each stroke.

"Look at me!" David yelled, slapping her across the face.

Cecilia turned her head to the side, keeping her eyes shut in defiance.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

David was merciless in his punishment. Not allowing her to disobey.

Reluctantly, she opened her eyes and looked up at him.

"Good girl. You look so much better with a dick inside of you. Your lips are perfect for sucking. Your tiny yellow hands are perfect for jerking cock. Your tight, chink pussy is perfect for taking a real cock. That's right, you are a born-to-serve chink whore."

As much as she wanted to hate him, she was loving how his dick was stretching her out. Making her feel full.

"I want to see those tiny Asian titties bounce." David stated. He let go of her ankles, letting her feet fall to the ground, leaving her legs spread open, her cunt filled with his thick white dick. He had the perfect view of her little oriental titties. Not as big as Sarah's, but perky and soft.

He proceeded to ram in and out of her wet cunt. Alternating between slapping her tits to make them jiggle and roughly twisting her nipples to elicit a moan of pain and pleasure.

Then, Lucas surprised her by grabbing her hair. He yanked her up and shoved her onto the sofa. Laying her on her back with her head on the armrest. Davide pounced on top of her and re-entered her gaping pussy, while Lucas jerked her head back so it dangled off the armrest. He started rubbing his cock against her face.

"Open wide, bitch. If you bite me, I'll knock your fucking teeth out." He warned her.

He didn't wait for her to comply, he simply slapped her across the face. Then he forced his dick into her mouth.

She could taste his pre-cum as he rubbed his hard shaft all over her lips and tongue.

"Suck it, you little bitch."

She reluctantly obeyed as best she could, trying not to gag as the tip hit the back of her throat. She knew she couldn't fight them. All she could do was try to survive. But the best she could really do in that position was keep her mouth opened, pinned between his cock and the sofa, and let him fuck her mouth.

David continued to rape her, pumping his dick in and out of her sopping wet pussy. She was so turned on. As much as she hated to admit it, having a real man on top of her felt good. He was rough, and her body was responding.

"Mmmmm, take that white cock, you chink bitch." David moaned. "You want my cum, don't you?"

Cecilia nodded her head as best she could, trying to speak with Lucas's dick shoved in her mouth. She was able to mumble "mmm hmm" as the thick dick slid in and out of her throat.

"Well, you're going to have to earn it. Cum for me. Show me how much you love having a white dick in your tiny Asian pussy."

He slapped her tits and twisted her nipples as he rammed her cunt, the sound of his thighs slapping into her ass cheeks filled the room.

"That's right, fucking cum on my white dick, you little yellow whore." He grunted.

Lucas was using her throat like it was his personal pocket pussy. Thrusting in and out, causing her to cough and choke. Her saliva covering her face as she moaned and coughed. Giving her a well-used slut look.

"Such a good slant-eyed cock sucker!" Lucas groaned, high fiving his buddy who was stuffing her pussy.

And that was it. The combination of his cock thrusting inside her, her sore nipples being tortured, and the humiliating things he was saying sent her over the edge. Her orgasm exploded through her body. She felt her pussy clamp down around his cock, milking him for all he was worth.

"Oh yes, that's right. Oh fuck yes!" David moaned, feeling her pussy tighten, milking his dick.

Lucas pulled his dick out and smacked her face with it, giving her a chance to enjoy her orgasm.

"FUCK! YES!" Cecilia screamed, feeling her pussy spasm, her toes curling.

"That's right, scream for me, little chink whore." David moaned. "Tell me how much you love being dominated by a real white man."

"I... I LOVE IT!" Cecilia screamed, as she continued to cum.

"Say thank you. Thank you for raping me. For making me your cock-hungry little slut."

"THANK YOU FOR RAPING ME! FOR MAKING ME YOUR COCK-HUNGRY LITTLE SLUT."

"Cum in her, man." Lucas urged his friend. "Let her feel your white cream deep inside her little yellow womb."

"Fuck yeah!" David exclaimed, slamming his cock deep inside her, filling her with his warm, creamy sperm.

"Yes, yes, fill my womb!" Cecilia screamed. Her orgasm hadn't even subsided, and the feeling of a hot load spurting inside of her sent her over the edge all over again. "I love it!"

After a few more strokes, David finally pulled his dick out of her. His seed slowly oozed out of her and onto the couch.

Lucas wasted no time. He quickly pulled her off the sofa and threw her to the floor. She landed on her knees and was eye level with his cock.

"Suck it." Was all he said.

Cecilia knew the best thing to do was just follow their orders. She was too horny to say no anyway. And she needed to cum again.

She leaned forward and wrapped her lips around his thick, veiny cock.

"That's right, suck it, slut." Lucas said. "Show me how much you want to please me."

"Mmmmm." Was all Cecilia could manage as she sucked on his dick.

"God, I've wanted to fuck your chink ass since I saw you." Lucas stated.

"Mmmm." She moaned, sucking his dick.

Lucas grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her away from his dick. She looked up at him, wondering what he was doing.

"Stand up, bitch."

She stood up, her small, petite, Asian frame standing before his taller, more muscular body.

"Get on the couch."

Cecilia got on her knees and laid her face and tits on the sofa. She looked back at him, her ass sticking out, begging to be violated. David's cum still dripping out of her fertile young cunt.

Lucas was ready. He positioned his dick at the entrance to her tight Asian asshole.

"No, please..." She begged.

SLAP!

"Shut up." He said, as he slapped her ass cheek.

Without any warning, he rammed his dick into her asshole.

"FUUUUUUUUCK!!!" She screamed, tears running down her cheeks. "PLEASE!"

He didn't wait for her to adjust. He kept ramming his dick in and out of her tight, virgin hole. She was still sore from Jason raping her ass the night before. But she knew this wouldn't be the last time her tightest hole was violated.

"That's right, take that dick. You fucking yellow bitch."

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Cecilia screamed. It was painful, but her body was responding. Her asshole was emitting a sharp pain from being stretched to the brink. And her asscheeks were radiating heat from Lucas's non-stop spankings. All of this was driving her crazy. She could feel her pussy juices running down her inner thigh. She just wished he would use his big white cock to fuck her needy pussy.

"Pleease..." She begged, tears streaming down her face. "Use my pussy... Please... Fuck my pussy, not my asshole." She shamelessly reached between her legs to rub her needy clit as he violated her asshole.

"Aww, the little slant-eyed cunt wants to cum?" Lucas mocked her. "Well, you should have thought of that before you decided to be a stuck-up bitch and turn down my friend's offer."

He slapped her ass one last time, eliciting a cry of pain. He grabbed her arm, yanking it away from her pussy and holding both arms behind her back as he pounded away at her.

"Please... please fuck me..." She begged, as the pain was starting to give way to pleasure. "I'll do anything you want."

"It's a little late for that, rice monkey."

"Please... Please... I want to cum... Please... My pussy is so horny." She begged.

"I know." He laughed. "That's why I'm not using it."

Cecilia was desperate. Her orgasm was building. Her asshole was on fire. Her tits and ass were sore from his relentless slapping. And she was so unbearably horny.

"I'm sorry, okay. Please, use my pussy."

"Sorry for what?"

"For teasing you... For turning you and David down..."

"And?"

"And for being a stuck-up slant-eyed bitch!" She finally moaned. Giving them what they wanted. Her submission and humiliation. "I'm just a dumb, chink whore! A horny yellow fuckdoll! I was born to serve real men like you. Please, make me cum! Make me a happy little chink slut. Use me! Abuse me!"

"Oh yeah, here it comes. I'm gonna fill your little yellow womb up with my cum!"

"Yes, do it! Please! Breed me!"

Cecilia wasn't there anymore. She was lost in her orgasmic bliss. Cumming on her rapist's cock.

Lucas pulled out of her asshole with a plop and rammed his cock into her soaking wet cunt all in one swift motion.

"FUCK!!!" Lucas yelled, as he shot his load deep into her tight, fertile Asian womb.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" Cecilia screamed, cumming as he filled her up with his cum.

He held her by the arms as she came. Helplessly convulsing under him. Writhing as she came, impaled on his cock.

As soon as they were done, Lucas and David left her there. Sprawled out on the couch, naked, used, and leaking cum.

It was only after she had recovered and gotten her breathing under control did she realize she was alone.

She slowly stood up. Her pussy was sore, her asshole was sore. Her tits were sore. Every part of her was sore. But her pussy was still leaking cum.

"Those two are fucking monsters" She thought. But she as also ashamed in herself. She had cum harder than ever before. She seemed to get off on humiliation, abuse, and submission.

As she limped towards the door, she heard moaning coming from the hallway to her room.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me harder Jason! Fuck me! Rape my slutty yellow pussy!" Sarah was shrieking.

Cecilia started crying, their situation was hopeless. They were just two yellow whores on a boat filled with horny white men. At least she wasn't the only one that seemed to be enjoying their abuse in the heat of the moment.

"Something about a chink slut crying always turns me on."

Cecilia turned and saw the captain unzipping his pants...

******

"No! Leave her alone!" Sarah shouted. She had just watched Jason drag her friend out of their room by her hair. Saying it was 'Her turn to entertain her guests and crew.'

Yesterday Sarah had been raped for hours. David and Lucas taking turns with the captain and cook. Taking turns gangbanging her curvy Asian body. Now it sounded like it would be Cecilia's turn. Sarah wouldn't wish that on anyone, especially not her best friend. Although, even if she would never admit it, after a while the horror of being raped had been replaced with pleasure and excitement.

Sarah spent the next 15 minutes worrying and crying. Hoping her friend was okay. But after while, the unmistakable sounds of Cecilia moaning and shrieking started echoing down the hall. Sarah banged on the door. Begging them to stop. But there was nothing she could do. She was powerless. All she could do was sit on the floor listening to her friend get gangbanged in the other room.

Finally, she heard a key in the lock and the door swung open. Jason walked back into the room. Naked from head to toe. He looked down at Sarah, a huge smile across his face.

"What did you do to her?!" Sarah demanded.

"Me? Nothing. I raped her yesterday, why would I rape her again when I have her busty gook friend her just waiting to service my cock." He chuckled. "But from the sound of it, David and Lucas are enjoying your friend very much."

"I swear, if you hurt her..." Sarah started.

Jason just laughed. "Hurt her? That little yellow bitch is begging to cum right now. She's screaming and pleading to get railed harder by a pair of thick white cocks. She is right where she belongs. And even if I did hurt her, what are you going to do about it? You're nothing but a powerless chink whore."

"Fuck you, you racist perv-"

SMACK!

Sarah was stunned for a second. But she was strong-willed.

"You can't..." Sarah started.

SLAP! SLAP!

She looked down in silence. Radiating anger and hatred towards this man.

"I have to admit," Jason continued. "When Cecilia demanded I let her bring a friend, I was mad. The plan was to kidnap only one girl to be our sex slave. But when I saw your photos, saw that her friend was a big-titted Chinese tease, I knew it was destiny."

Sarah said nothing. Not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

"Usually I prefer slim and small Chinese sluts. They make good little slaves. But you will make a good little bimbo whore." He continued as he reached down and grabbed her chin, forcing her to look him in the eyes. He smiled looking into her tearful slanted eyes. "Are you ready to be an obedient chink slut?"

Sarah was defiant. "Fuck you." She said, shaking her head out of his grasp.

SLAP! SLAP!

His hands were quick and firm. Slapping her hard across the face.

"I kinda hoped you would say that." He gave her a devilish grin. "I love punishing defiant sluts. It's so much more rewarding than when the bitch breaks easily."

"You're a fucking monster." Sarah stated.

"Am I? I see a slant-eyed cocktease like you and all I can think about is bending you over and ruining your little chink cunt. It's almost like you want to get raped."

"Never."

"Really? So the fact that you are soaking wet from listening to your friend get gangbanged means what exactly? That you are a caring, considerate person?"

12