Shangri-La Ch. 12

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: A plan to lure in Yueying to the harem.
7.9k words
4.6
2.7k
1
2

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Dong Zhuo, Yueying, Zhenji, Xiahou Ji, Diao Chan, Lu Lingqi, Zhurong, (all Dynasty Warriors series)

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 12

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral.

* * *

The Three Sworn Brothers of Shu were no more. Zhang Fei assassinated in a Shu palace by seemingly his own men, an event that even caused his wife Xiahou Ji to flee the state. Finally Liu Bei passed on, leaving Shu in a state of uncertainty. Matters made worse when the lead strategist for Shu, the 'Sleeping Dragon' Zhuge Liang also passed away. Leaders and those in charge of the Three Kingdoms were changing at a sudden pace with new ideas and goals. Yet, during all of this, one thing remained the same. The Prime Minister of the land, Dong Zhou, remained in strong control of the Central Plains. Able to fend off any attempts to invade and seize his territory while somehow keeping all Three Kingdoms as allies in some form or another. Plus, against all natural thinking and ability Zhuo and those in his Kingdom seemed to never age or get unwell. Almost like this was in some odd, lusty alternative universe where regular rules do not apply!

It was through the alliance that still existed from the political marriage Zhuo's Granddaughter had with Liu Bei that one lead officer, as well as a noted woman of intelligence and weapon building skill, sought shelter in the neutral Kingdom as she reflected on her loss of her husband. Sadly for her, she was exactly the kind of woman Dong Zhou wanted in his ever growing harem of wives and general beautiful women. And he'd hatched a perfect plan to ensure that even with her great, strong mind that she too would fall into a world of sin like so many others before her...

* * *

"Ah, so you're the genius who makes those fire breathing weapons!" Dong Bai said, looking over the new arrival at the Palace. "Well, you'll fit in just fine around here. About time there were more women like myself with brains as well as beauty around Grandfather's forces!" She added with a bragging tone.

"I'm not defecting, if that's what you are implying..." Yueying, the beautiful inventor behind the feared Juggernaut weapons and much more said softly, still holding her Ji polearm weapon. Clad still in the colours of the Shu Kingdom of a green jacket with sleeves running from the gloves up to the upper arm. The jacket open at the front, allowing her impressively sized bust to stick out in a half white, half black top. The long, brown haired beauty with white pants on before with armour pads on the outer thighs, and boots with heels. A signature dot placed between the eyebrows to complete the look of a woman with smarts and stunning good looks.

"I just require some... Time to reflect, following my husband's passing." Yueying stated with a sad tone, glancing away for a moment. "And with yourself still honouring the ties between your Grandfather's forces and Shu from Master Liu Bei's marriage... I believed this would be the place to gain some peace."

"Oh yes, right. Poor husband..." Dong Bai said, not sounding like she was too heartbroken that her secretly political marriage was now over. "Was it so long ago already? Tsk tsk, time flies in the Three Kingdoms! To think all three of the Sworn Brothers are now gone! It's a small miracle that Shu is in one piece still without them. But enough of such talk! Come! Follow me... Let's see if Grandfather is ready to meet you." She waved, ignoring the questioning look that Yueying was giving.

They walked into the palace, as Bai easily led the way through the familiar grounds that only seem to become more extravagant with each passing battle around the Kingdom. Yueying not looking completely sold about the surroundings she hopes would only be temporary. "Here we are! This should be one of Grandfather's studies!" Bai said, calling out rather loudly considering a study should be quiet. Let alone Dong Zhou not being one for taking enjoyment from something so boring as just reading. "Let's take a look..." She stated, turning and pushing the door open slightly. Making an unexaggerated gasping sound as she jumped back. "Oh my! Perhaps we should come back later!" She said, clearly playing up a plan.

"What do you mean? Is your Grandfather in danger?" Yueying fell for it, as she approached the doorway and looked through the gap. Now her turn to gasp, but for real, as she clamped a hand onto her mouth.

On her knees, bobbing away on the long thick cock of Dong Zhou, was the gorgeous raven-haired beauty Zhenji. The woman known and feared for her wickedness now showing a far more sinful side as she groaned out. Slurping away on that length that was already coated with her saliva. Sowing she's been dishing out this oral sex act for quite sometime before the unseen audience had arrived. Zhenji clad in a tight fitting dress, showing off her bust and plenty of stockings clad leg. Her attire coloured in the signature royal blue of the Wei Dynasty as she knelt down. Both hands on the fat thighs of her Master as she sucked away to easily make the man with his royal robes loosely hanging on his arms moan out.

"T-That's!" Yueying stuttered with wide eyes. A bright blush on her cheeks from seeing such an erotic sight between the warlord and a woman she knows to be already married to another man.

"Why yes, that's Cao Pi's wife!" Bai grinned, seeing the reaction from the usually composed and smart woman. "Oh, don't you know? She's been one of Grandfather's mistresses for years now... But she usually stays at the Wei palace. Poor Cao Cao's son thinks their marriage is one of love, or at least lust... She's just using him. A beautiful little secret spy for my Grandfather!" Bai all too casually explained, as she leaned against the wall and left Yueying to watch what was going on in the room.

"Mmmmmm! Lady Zhenji! Your mouth is as talented as it venomous! MMMMM..." Dong Zhou complimented with a wide, sinful smile as he gazed down. Watching his cock vanish up into the familiar mouth of one of his earliest conquests for his personal harem of women. Moaning as her full lips glided effortlessly up and down his pole to leave him coated with saliva. "I wonder what... MMMMM! Your dear husband would make of you... AHHHHH... Acting in such a manner!" He teased. Knowing full well that in public, she was married to man at the head of the Wei empire. She wasn't acting like any sort of happily married woman. Slurping away with a clear hunger as her groans were muffled by all that fat cock she was taking in and out of her oral hole. Her wicked eyes gazing up, full of lust and even swaying her rounded backside once in a while as she enjoyed hearing her Master's moans from her oral work on him.

Lifting off for a moment, she smirked as she snuck in a deep breath of air through her nose. "Please don't ruin the moment, talking about that weak runt I'm 'married' to..." Zhenji said before letting out a vintage, cruel laugh. "He could never amount to half the man you are, Lord Dong Zhou..." She purred, before leaning back down and spitting onto that rod. Her mouth plunging back down and deep to make them both groan out in delight. She was clearly getting off on stuffing her throat full with meat, and without gagging at all she was clearly very experienced not just in dishing out oral pleasure. She was very familiar with handling this massive slab of man meat belonging to this perverted warlord.

"H-How can a man possess such a penis?!" Yueying whispered as she continued to stare through the gap in the door, unable to rip her eyes of the sight of not just the sexual action going on, but seeing a marriage she knew as legit turning out to be a sham, political one. Seeing first hand both how Dong Zhou has held onto power in the Three Kingdoms for so long, and the rumours about his shameless sex drive being true. "Better yet, how can any woman handle such a weapon??" She mumbled to herself, biting down on her bottom lip. Gazing on as his massive length moved up and sharply down, filling her mouth and the throat beyond as Zhenji's lips remained perfectly wrapped around that tool. The sinful slurping noise ringing out along with both moans of the two in the room. Yueying so caught up in peeping in on this oral sex she didn't notice Dong Bai just grinning as she watched her instead of the action. A plan obviously working to perfection.

"MMMMM!! Keep this up, my Lady... AHHHHH FUCK... And I'm afraid I'll have to defile your mouth... And your husband wouldn't approve if he found out, would he?" Zhou continued to grin in ugly fashion. His moans showing he wasn't wanting her to stop, and her rapid bobbing indicating she likely wouldn't stop even if ordered. The repeated sucking leaving saliva dripping down her chin, falling onto her exposed skin on her chest left by her dress. Her tits looking even hotter than they usually as with the shine of the light from the spit. Her appearance the least of her worries as she sucked away eagerly, and seemingly increasing her efforts hearing that his limit may be fast approaching. "MMMMM... Very well then, my Lady! Enjoy... AHHHHH! A reward for being such a bad wife to your pathetic husband!" He said as he grunted. Throbbing between her lips as his hips bucked up towards her gorgeous face.

Feeling the throbbing and pumping, she skilfully pulled off from his length and used both hands to quickly stroke his member. Putting on a show, and deliberately not just for her Master, as she stuck her tongue out and opened her mouth for a wide O-shape. Getting that reward indeed as Zhou started to unload thick, hot spunk as she collected most of it into her mouth. Her eyes gazing up and her position never flinching, even when stray bursts landed on her cheeks as she milked him dry. Only stopping when his cock started to go soft in her palms. Allowing her to close her lips together and with a single, greedy gulp swallowed all his collected spunk down. Letting out a moan of approval as she used a finger to scoop up the missed drops and sucked them down for good measure.

"S-Such a vast amount of semen too..." Yueying commented, still blushing as she backed away from the door.

"Oh well, let's leave Grandfather for now." Dong Bai snapped her out of the thoughts as she again talked far too loudly than anyone should do in a situation like this. Putting an arm around Yueying to rest on her upper back as she turned her away from the door. "Let me show you the castle grounds! We might find you a testing place for your weapons!"

"Y-Yes... I mean, of course! That sounds like a good idea..." Yueying said, still flustered but quickly agreeing as she was led off. Tellingly glancing back at the doorway to show that seeing that blowjob has already had an effect on her.

"...So? The smart beauty from Shu is your next conquest?" Zhenji brushed her dress off as she stood up. "She certainly got a show from us... A poor widow like her is just begging to be broken in and shown what a wonderful life it is serving you, my Lord..." She said with a wicked, seductive tone.

"Ha! You say all the right things, Lady Zhenji!" Zhou just chuckled. "Your assistance in my plan is greatly appreciated... Now off back to your husband with you! And be sure to send me the plans for his next operations when they're made! We can't let a weak family like Wei have control of the lands now, can we?"

"Of course not, my Lord... I can't wait for the day he's slain and I can come back here to serve you all the time..." She added with a dark smile on her cum-stained lips.

* * *

Later in the day, during the afternoon...

"So yes, that can be your new workshop if you insist... Are you sure you don't want us to knock down one of the nearby villages so you have a wider testing ground?" Dong Bai suggested as she and Yueying walked along a corridor. "I bet your Juggernauts could burn down a whole forest! Would save my troops the bother of dealing with bandits and those odd, strong tigers and beasts that are hiding out there."

"That will not be necessary... But I appreciate the offer, Lady Bai." Yueying said with a polite, but firm tone. "My machines are for war, yes. But they are designed to help bring peace to the land by helping Shu win and bringing an end to the war across the states."

"Shu eh? Are you sure you're on the winning side?" Bai teased, giving her a smirk. "You've seen how peaceful this land is under my Grandfather's rule... Can you really say the same about your land? Or Wu or Wei for that matter?"

"W-Well, from what I've seen you might be right... But there's been rumours that, no disrespect, your Grandfather is known for high taxes and low tolerance of crime. And claims of women being a second class citizen in his lands. That to me doesn't..." She stopped, hearing what sounded like a moan coming down a corridor. "Doesn't sound... Wait, what's that?" She looked in the direction of the noise.

"Oh! How interesting! Let's go investigate!" Bai grinned, taking the woman she was helping her Grandfather to claim next down the corridor as the next stage of this elaborate plan began.

Peering around a corner into one of the guest bedrooms of the Palace, Yueying saw a new site that made her eyes widen and red appear across her cheeks. Another fellow widow and member of Shu in Xiahou Ji, the woman married to Zhang Fei who had vanished after his assassination. Now naked, and on her hands and knees as a similarly nude Dong Zhou ploughed into her snatch from behind. Moans and the slap of skin meeting skin ringing out as the usually innocent, reserved mother was acting more like a common Brothel whore. Her long dark hair hanging down as she actively shifted herself backwards to meet the incoming pumps from behind the sex-crazed warlord was giving her.

"OH FUCK! YESSSSS... MMMMMM OOOOOOOOOH!! L-Lord Dong Zhou's cock! MMMMMM! So good! MMMMMM!!" She moaned out. Her nicely curved, MILF body coated in a nice layer of sweat in a sign that this action (just like the last encounter Yueying had been led to) has been going on for quite some time. Not looking like a woman who should be mourning the tragic loss of her husband. Her cries loud and shameless. A slap of skin hitting skin as her more desirable, gorgeous body connected with the massive, overweight frame of the cruel man behind her. "MMMMMM!! FUCK!! More!! MMMMM!! Use me, Master!! MMMMM!! Fuck me nice... UHHHHH!! Nice and hard!!" She begged, even as she was getting exactly that. Showing the telling signs of a woman broken and turned cock drunk like so many before her as she moaned out. Looking back over her shoulder at Zhou with desire. Any thoughts of not just her husband but her family and loyalties to Shu long gone. Only now thinking of cock and of getting filled up, just like now, by that fat, long shaft.

"MMMMM... If you insist, my Lady! Anything... AHHHHHH... For a poor, widowed beauty like you! You should be enjoying life, not living in sorrow like you were... MMMMM! When you first came for my help!" Dong Zhou recounted, and clearly playing up for the audience he's pretending he doesn't know is watching him but heard the familiar click of his Granddaughter's heels on the floor outside. Making sure his body was angled to the doorway so that his member would be seen briefly each time he pulled back from that wet, snug even for a mother pussy, before he rammed back in firmly to make himself and his current lover moan out. "AHHHHH... But remind me again, Lady Ji... MMMMMM! Did you late husband ever take you... MMMMM! As deep? As hard? As perfectly as I'm doing to you?" He asked with a lewd smile, showing he was demanding dirty talk that a woman in their right mind would never say. His powerfully thrusting cock ensuring she was moaning out wildly and far removed from any sort of sensible state of mind. Deliberately the point to show a current widow that he knew was watching what a potential life after husband could be for her.

"MMMMMM!! W-What husband?? MMMMM... Oh! Him! AHHHHHH... You fuck me so good, my Lord that I'd forgotten all about him!" She uncharacteristically giggled, further showing her lusty state of mind as she gazed back with lust. Licking her lips and still timing her pushes back towards his thrusts nicely. Making sure his dick got stuffed deep into her needy, wet snatch. "MMMMM... But of course you're the best, my Lord! Your cock is far bigger... Longer.. MMMMM FUCK!! Better than his ever was! MMMMMM... I can't believe I wasted my life... UHHHHH! Marrying that drunk... When I could have been serving you instead..." She said with a sinful laugh. Moaning out again as that cock she was giving a loud, shameless, glowing review of pounded deep into her slot. Zhou's heavy balls slapping into her each time he drove in balls deep. His grip on her hips making sure she didn't just bounce right forward and off from his length from not just the force of his thrusts, but from his obese weight colliding into a far more easy on the eye body like hers.

"By the stars..." Yueying just stared in awe, seeing a woman she knew and someone in the same widowed position as she was now acting like a wild, desperate who as Ji moaned out and sweated hard. Loving being fucked by the exact kind of man her late husband was battling against. "The way she's acting... The way she's talking! She's like a completely different woman!" The beauty watching on as this staged sexual encounter went on stated the obvious as she bit her lip again. Her thighs together and squirming a little as she couldn't help but feel the residual effects of such steamy action going on. The idea of not being exactly sexually satisfied by her husband looking like something she herself was very familiar with.

"FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUCK MMMMMMM!!" Xiahou groaned out, her head lowering as the pleasure overwhelmed her but trying to stay in the classic doggy style position. She wasn't even allowed to as Zhou shifted position, leaning over her to rapidly hump her as his massive gut pressed into her back to pin her to the floor. The effects of the more shameful position instant as her eyes rolled back and her tongue hung out the corner of her mouth. "UHHHHH... AHHHHHHH... MMMMMMM..." A nice, hard orgasm all over her Master's big cock as he pumped her though a strong sexual high. Leaving her drooling in delight as she was sprawled over the floor. Just being used as holes for the Warlord behind her to use for his pleasure.

Used being a key word as soon Zhou pulled out from that snatch, allowing the peeper around the corner to see the well used, dripping wet and gaping state of Ji's snatch. The cruel Prime Minister of the land kneeling down next to her head as he stroked his cock with one hand. Not caring about his fingers getting sticky from her juices. The other hand holding her hair in primal fashion to make her pretty face look up. No ceremony to this as he showered her gorgeous facial features with his thick spunk. Making her groan as the jizz splattered over her cheeks, nose, lips, chin and over the forehead. Catching into her long, dark hair for an extra shameful sight as he easily left her face coated with a size of load that would usually require a small gang of men to produce.

"So? I'm a much better lover than your pathetic, dead husband is?" Zhou demanded an answer as he grinned.