Shangri-La Ch. 17

Story Info
Dynasty Warriors: Wang Yuanji accepts her fate.
6.6k words
4.5
3k
2
1

Part 17 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/18/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction, the events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, video games, franchises, historical events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Dynasty Warriors or any of its characters. I am making no money as a result of the writing of this story.

Starring: Wang Yuanji, Dong Zhou (both Dynasty Warriors series).

Dynasty Warriors: Shangri-La -- Chapter 17

An erotic videogame fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

The Three Kingdoms crumbled. With Wei long gone and Shu recently stamped out, it was only a matter of time before Dong Zhou sought a higher position than just long serving Prime Minister of the land. With the assistance of sleeper agents in Jin already, forces swarmed from the Central Plains to the North. Despite resistance, Zhou soon seized control. Wu stood little chance either against the might of the power mad warlord. Three Kingdoms now became one. The land of wine, women and song that Dong Zhou had craved was fully complete. His own paradise, ruled by cruelty. His own Shangri-La.

* * *

Wang Yuanji walked slowly and calmly into the throne room of the new self appointed Emperor of the land. The warrior officer of Jin and the wife of Sima Zhao locked eyes on the grin of the wicked warlord on the throne on the grand platform at the top of the steps. The stunning blonde clad in her battle attire with the royal light blue of fin with solver and gold designs. The front of her mandarin-like dress open up, covered by blue as her large, rounded chest was pushed up and out with a slit at the side at the bottom showing off smooth leg. Blue, high heeled boots going up to the knees with metal gauntlets on her arms and armour on the shoulders. A purple floral headpiece securing the long ponytail in place.

"Lady Wang Yuanji..." Dong Zhou gazed over her body with a hunger. An ugly, toothy grin on his face as he waved his hand to dismiss guards and handmaidens from the room. "I've been looking forward to this for quite some time... I suppose you're wondering why I've kept you alive from the court of Jin, are you?"

"I already can guess your intent." Yuanji coldly replied, keeping her face expressionless as she kept eye contact with him. "The same deal you've offered other women in the past. The life of one I care for in exchange for a life of servitude." She correctly guessed. "Except like all the rest, likely my husband is already dead or will soon be. Regardless of what you might say."

"Oh! Your reputation of seeing through plans precedes you, my Lady..." Zhou let out a snigger, unfazed by her deduction. "So what does that mean for you then? Don't tell me you're foolish enough to want to join your soon to be departed husband now, does it."

Her eyes narrowed slightly at that insult, but she remained standing on the spot. "...No. With Jin fallen and my family gone... Then I see no point to pointlessly resist." She admitted rather bluntly. "If I am to live a life? Then I shall do so on my terms, and my decision."

"And what, pray tell, is that decision?" Zhou continued to smile as he stared over her body.

"...I agree to serve in your court." She perhaps shockingly said, admitting defeat and surrender knowing she couldn't possibly survive if she defied his demands. Walking forward, she calmly moved up the stairs to in front of him. Surprising again as she slipped down to her knees in front of the infamously perverted warlord. "And I know full well what that means for me... And what's expected of me." She again was blunt with her cold words. Reaching up as she undid the sash around his massive waist. Pulling down the lavish trousers and locking onto his large, thick cock that was, unsurprisingly thanks to her admissions, already hardening. As much as she kept a clear look on her face the jolt back and widening of her eyes when she saw that shaft spoke volumes. Her beloved husband wasn't anywhere near this size.

"Then proceed as you like, my Lady!" Zhou's smile somehow was wider than it had ever been with the beauty he'd wanted perhaps more than any other now willingly giving herself and her body to him. Watching as she grasped his cock and leaned down towards him. Pumping away as her face tensed from her nostrils being hit by the stench of his musk. Proceeding anyway as she worked her tongue around the fat crown of his cock to make him moan. Slowly and smoothly licking around the head with clockwise motions as she stared up. Keeping one hand pumping away as worked over the tip to coat him with saliva. "Mmmmmm... I think you might become my favourite wife already at this rate!" He groaned his approval. Watching the married beauty licking at his shaft and getting him nice and hard with a double team of mouth and hand that would easily make any rank and file soldier cum in a minute.

The blonde beauty knew it would take more than just this, as she was well aware of his reputation and never ending lust for women. Opening her mouth and sinking down to make herself groan as she took that thickness inside. Making him moan from the feeling of how nicely soothing and wet the famously cold beauty was as she began to work back and forth on him. Her soft lips gliding with impressive smoothness along his member as her hand gripped the base. Still staring up at the warlord grinning down at her as she sucked him off. The strands of her hair at the side of her face swaying back and forth while her ponytail swayed behind her as she already put effort behind the movement of her head.

"Mmmmmmphhh!! Mmmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh!" She groaned around that fat pole as she worked him in and out between her stretched out lips as the saliva started to fully coat him. Pushing her gorgeous face down further and further as her fingers unwrapped from around him and her hands moved to rest on his obese thighs. Finding her facial features venturing against and then into the thick jungle of pubic hair at his crotch as she closed her eyes. "HHHHHLLLKKK... MMMMMPHHHHH... GHHHHHLLLKKK!!" Showing again that any lover before, including her husband, wasn't anywhere near as hung as this pervert was as she started to gag when his cock ventured beyond just her mouth. Saliva drooling downward to his balls as she continued to slurp away. Showing determination as she pressed on and fought through the pain of her first time deep throating a cock. Knowing that is this was the life she had agreed to, she could not risk punishment for not giving it her all. Even if it was so shameful and dishonourable to her now former status as an officer of Jin.

"MMMMM!! Incredible, Lady Yuanji! MMMMM!! This must be... Ahhhhhhh! The finest mouth in all the Three Kingdoms! MMMMMM... Or should I say, the one kingdom now!" Zhou gave the back-handed compliment as he watched with that lusty smile. Loving the sight of her face pressing down into his crotch over and over as she used a swift pace to bob along his thickness. Showing off the oral skill that even some of his longest serving wives and whores didn't possess yet. Her groans of discomfort adding to the pleasure he was getting as the sound vibrated off his pole. "MMMMM... It's so refreshing to have a woman not just admit to what she wants... MMMMM! But for you to do this act of servicing my cock so well? AHHHHH... FUCK!! You'll have to teach the other wives... MMMMMM... How to perform to this high standard as well!" He decided for her between his moans. Again unleashing sinful words of praise while she slurped up and down on his dick. Revelling in getting the previously untouchable beauty to gag and suck on his manhood as he lounged back on his Imperial throne.

"MMMMPHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!! HHHHHRRRRKKK!!" A light blush was on her cheeks from his dirty words but more out of shame than arousal for now. Focusing on the task of giving a top-notch blowjob as her lips pressed down to the base when she moved in. Before quickly sliding back up to the midway point so she could race back down with a fresh, loud gag around his prick. "HHHHLLLKKK!! GAHHHHHHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK!!" The saliva wasn't just covering his shaft and his balls by this point. Drooling off her chin, landing onto her large chest as it started soaking through the material of her battle attire. So focused on servicing her new Lord that she didn't seem concerned with the loose strands of his pubic hair that was sticking to her chin and hanging from the corner of her lower lip. Not that likely she'd been allowed to brush that off even if she wanted to, knowing how twisted the man she was blowing was.

Eventually, she lifted her head up and own. Taking in a deep breath of air as she finally opened her eyes. "I hope that was to your liking, my Lord..." Wang said with that cold tone, but her voice having a slight breathless edge that most wouldn't have recognised. She didn't fully hate having a dick down her throat it seemed, and she didn't even have watered eyes from doing it.

"Extremely so, Lady Yuanji..." Zhou said with a chuckle as he used a rude wave of the hand to motion for her to move back as he stood up. Peeling off his robe to cast it aside, making her see his unsightly frame. "Let us proceed! Move up and bend over onto my throne." He instructed as he moved to the side for a moment, plucking up a jar from a nearby table.

"As you wish..." Yuanji said with a nod. Moving into position as she took a hold of the arms of the golden furniture before bending over forwards with her legs spread apart. The position hiking up the bottom of the dress part of her attire to show off more of her smooth legs.

Returning over, Dong helped himself to a full on grope of her ass to make her gasp when he reached right under her clothing to do so. "Oh ho ho! What's this, my Lady? No underwear? Whatever would your poor husband think!" He mocked as he pushed her dress up and over her rump to fully show off that gorgeous, smooth and sexily thick backside of hers.

"I simply knew what was expected of me as a woman in your court..." She stated, looking back over her shoulder as she witnessed him dipping fingers into the jar. A lubricant of oils now coating them as he brought a finger to her ass. Making her groan and jolt forward a bit when he pushed a digit into her asshole without any ceremony. Her teeth pressed together as she let out a hiss from a sensation she was clearly not used to. Having to groan then when he started to work his finger in and out of her backside to prepare her. "I did not... Ahhhhhh! Expect this however... At least so soon..." She admitted with another groan as she took the firm but slow finger fucking as the lube was spread around her back passage. Finding her hips ever so slightly rocking back even just against the hand, before she let out a fresh cry of stimulation when he went further to pour out some liquid down her ass crack for good measure.

"I like to keep my wives prepared for anything!" Zhou claimed as he lubed up his own cock for good measure, even with his length already covered in her spit. Putting the far down out of the way before he stepped up behind his newest piece of willing sexual property as his clammy hands clamped onto her butt cheeks with a firm smack. Making her gasp as she stared back to watch that huge cock move closer towards her rump. Bracing herself with grinding together teeth once again as that crown pressed against her previously untouched entrance. "And don't be too cold with me Lady Yuanji! Tell me how it feels..." He demanded before he pushed in. Already tilting his head back in delight at the tightest, most pleasurable back passage that he's ever been inside of and that's just from the first thrust into her. Squeezing her cheeks as he began to work his length in and out of her. His loud, shameless moans already echoing around his royal chamber as he more than used and abused his self-obtained power as the new Emperor of the land.

"AHHHHH FUCK!! M-My Lord!! N-Not so rough!! You're going... AHHHHH!! So deep!! MMMMMM!" The beauty from Jin squealed out as she groaned and began to rock back and forth, staying bent over the throne of her new Master as she stuck out her plump, rounded backside for him to fuck. Her eyes wide as she continued to gaze back a the hideous slob of a man fucking her ass from behind. Obviously, this was the first time she'd ever taken a cock between her rear cheeks and she wasn't getting much time to adjust to the sensations either. "MMMMM... To think! A woman could pleasure a man with her b-body like this! AHHHHHH!! SHIT!! It's unthinkable!! MMMMMM..." She groaned out as she found herself starting to moan once in a while as the feeling of a thick cock ploughing into her anal passage stimulated her curvy body in ways she'd never thought possible before. Her huge tits still covered up but jiggling as her frame shifted in response to his pumps. Already working back to meet the next thrust into her ass without even being commanded to.

"MMMMMM... Your pathetic worm of a husband never took you like this? The shame! MMMMM... A backside like yours was made to take a real man's cock like mine!" The wicked warlord claimed with an ugly, toothy smile as he stared down. The sheer bulge of his stomach hiding him seeing his cock piston into that fleshy booty of the blonde stunner but more than feeling her tightness all around his shaft. "AHHHHH... I'll be sure to rectify that from now on! MMMMMM... I'll give this wonderful rear of yours all the dick it can handle from this day forward!" He again decided for her between his groans. Working himself deeper and deeper still into that vice-like booty as he shameless moaned out loudly and with a sense of sick pride. He never got tired of fucking another man's woman, although she's already agreed to really become his woman now and be the new addition to his already oversized harem of beautiful warrior officers.

"O-Of course, my Lord! MMMMMM!! If that's what you d-desire? MMMMM!! FUCK!! Then you can do whatever you w-want with me! AHHHHHH!!" She groaned as a bead of sweat began rolling down her cheek. Her fingers flexing to keep a grip of the arms of his throne she's bent over against so that he can claim her ass from behind. Her blonde haired head tilted down for a moment as she found herself moaning out as her ponytail dragged against the cushion she was staring down at. Getting overwhelmed by her first experience of anal sex as it felt like her back passage was going to be permanently resized from this constant, almost relentless pounding from the back she was getting. Feeling like she was having to use up more energy than she'd done during any battle before in the past. "AHHHHHH... FUCK!! You're so big!! S-Surely that's enough?? There's no way... MMMMM!! I could take any more of you!" She seemed to be either trying to fool herself or attempting to get her new Lord to relent. Gasping out whenever a fresh thrust when between her shapely cheeks. All the while her pussy was slowly but surely getting damp as her body betrayed her mind as she fruitless attempted to resist an inevitable that she herself likely knew was coming all along.

"MMMMM! What do you mean? I'm barely halfway into you, Lady Yuanji!" He grinned as he reached forward. Taking a hold of her long blond ponytail to tug on it sharply, causing her to groan as her body tensed up and her head tilted back so her moans could be fully heard. Not giving her any break as he continued to work his dick like a piston in a Juggernaut machine in and out of her butt. "AHHHHH... I can see I've been going too easy on you then! MMMMM... Let's see if you can handle a full dose of what it's like being a wife of mine!" He announced before he rammed himself straight forward into her back passage. A loud slap ringing out when his flabby body connected with her far more attractive, desirable frame as they both groaned out in delight. Driving his shaft balls deep into her tight, juicy ass as he made her shift sharply forward now form both the force of his motion and the sheer weight of his bulk hitting her from behind.

"UHHHHHH!! AHHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!! MMMMMM!!" All Wang could go was take it as she clutched on the throne and allowed her body to be rag-dolled back and forth. Staring back as her hair was tugged, making her groan as he kept the tough hold on her to yank her towards the next pump in between her butt cheeks. Her breasts bouncing away in her straining clothing and juices tellingly starting to drip down her inner thighs as she was fucked hard in her ass for the first time in her life. The clap of her cheeks hitting off his body each time he drove in not even masking her cries of increasing delight. A little trail of drool escaping from the corner of her mouth as she kept on gasping and groaning. Looking far from a respected leader of the Jin Dynasty and more like a dressed up Brothel whore at this point.

Just as she was getting used to the feeling of her anal passage being used for a man's pleasure, he abruptly pulled completely out of her ass to leave her groaning. Her asshole left gaping for a long moment as he used the grip of her hair to pull her fully off the throne to stand up. "M-My Lord?" She asked, but with a slight, sexy purr to her voice as the corruption of the cold beauty was starting to have an effect.

"I think it's time we really saw what you are capable of..." Zhou claimed with a wicked smile. Using his hands to grab the blue centre of her top. Ripping it open and making her massive, rounded breasts bounce free to leave her gasping and not in anger either.

"A-As you wish, my Lord!" Yuanji submissively agreed as she glanced at her exposed tits and saw the telling way her nipples were already erect.

"I'm very glad you agree, my lovely new wife..." Dong chuckled as he moved her into the new position. Sitting down himself back on his golden seat of rule before he brought Wang down onto his lap as he reached down to fit his shaft back up into her ass this time from underneath.

"UHHHHHH!! MMMMM..." She was just getting used to the feeling of being filled up once again before he took over control of things once again. Reaching down to grip her legs and bring them not just upward, but back towards her as they slid against her tits. The next thing she knew, her arms were being used against her to trap her legs in place while his hands were up and clamping behind the back of her blonde haired head. Stuck in place in the Full Nelson position mounted on his shaft with that cock buried deep into her juicy ass. The only thing she could do was take it, which is exactly what followed as her new Lord began ravaging her booty with a series of stiff and swift thrusts upward into her back passage.

"AHHHHHHHH FUCK!! AHHHHHH!! M-MY LORD!! THAT'S... IT FEELS!! AHHHHHH MMMMM!!" She gasped out as her body was jolted up and down his pistoning dick as his balls were already slapping up into her body from underneath. Her tits bouncing away and her ponytail swinging about as he hammered up into her tight anal tunnel to force rapid sensations right through her body. "FUCK!! UHHHHH!! S-SO DEEP!! AHHHHHH!! I-IT'S GOING TO B-BREAK ME!! MMMMMMM!!" Her on display snatch continuing to drool out juices from building arousal as the sweat already started to form across the exposed parts of her body. Still for the most part clad in the regal blue and silver uniform of the Jin Dynasty to make the sight even more disgraceful as her fall from lofty heights as a leading officer was almost complete. Really being used now like she's only just a set of holes for him to use however, and in whatever position, he demanded from her.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12