Shannon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When princess Shannon had finally come for her spare clothes, my girlfriend was in work. I let her in the front door, and after taking a moment to look at her, I just went back into the living room and sat in front of the TV. I wouldn't give her the satisfaction of a face to face apology.

I listened as she went up the stairs, and again as she came back down. Instead of going out the front door however, she pushed the door open and came into the living room. She walked in front of the TV, completely blocking my view. The Adidas bag was slung casually over one shoulder.

She was wearing a burgundy Puma hoodie, those jeans that I told you so much about earlier on, and a pair of open top sandals. Her toes were painted a mouthwatering sky blue. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she had absolutely no make up on at all. She was still beautiful, but she looked like a totally different person.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

She reached into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a folded green cloth. No, wait, that wasn't a cloth...

She unfurled the garment. She was holding panties. Emerald green silk panties, with little bows sewn in. What. The. Fuck.

She threw them down on the coffee table.

"I've written my name on the tag, on the inside," she said, as if it was completely normal.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked her. My heart was racing.

"I don't want these anymore, they chafe a bit," she admitted, "but, I've been wearing them non stop for the past two days. Nick shagged me yesterday morning and I put them straight back on afterwards. I thought maybe you could find a use for them. Besides, one of these days, I might need another £100."

With that, she turned and headed back out of the room. The front door to the house slammed shut. I sat there, stunned. This fucking girl was taking me for a ride. Why was that so exciting?

I must have sat there staring at the panties for 30 seconds straight, before I leant forward and picked them up off the table.

I sighed heavily, and unzipped my jeans.

***

12