Shannon and Dad Pt. 02

Story Info
Father and daughter add more family members.
7.2k words
4.51
15.8k
12

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang. I walked over and answered it. "Hello? Oh my God. Hello Aunt Doreen! So good to hear your voice."

Doreen responded, "I was out of the country with the kids when I heard about my twin sister passing. I'm so sorry. She struggled so hard with the cancer. How's your father holding up?"

"Dad has been struggling. He asked me to move in with him for a while to keep an eye on him and comfort him through this devastating loss of Mom."

"Dad, Aunt Doreen and the kids wanna come by for a few days is that OK? She said she will be here tomorrow?"

Dad said,"Sure, no problem. It would be nice to see the kids?"

He did not mention it would be nice to see Doreen.

My Dad and Doreen have had serious battles back and forth over the 50 years he and Mom were married and Aunt Doreen was a really bad influence on Mom in the beginning and was a real party girl. He agreed because he understood they wanted to come by to say their final goodbyes to Maureen.

The next day Dad's front doorbell rang, and I opened it. There was Aunt Doreen in all her glory looking great for a woman in her 70s. Fit and trim and wearing frisky clothing. She was braless in a revealing Sundress.

She had a little bit of heavy mascara and eyelashes and just has that sexy sensual saucy look about her. Hair dyed reddish brown. She always looked and dressed, like at any time the drop of a coin she would fuck somebody right there. Yes, she looks like a whore, and she loved it!

I greeted her with a big hug and kiss and told her how glad I was to see her and it was so nice for her to come by and say her last goodbye to her twin sister Maureen.

Down by the taxi cab, Christopher and Colleen were unloading the taxi and bringing in the luggage.

My niece and nephew both in their mid-'30s, came to the door with the luggage, and I greeted them with a firm hug and kiss on the cheek.

My nephew Christopher was almost a spitting image of John F Kennedy, Jr. He was a strapping, young man, unbelievably handsome, buff, and a sexual sight for men or women.

My niece Colleen was also stunningly beautiful, with wavy reddish hair, with freckles and full breasts, also wearing very sexy clothing, a see-through sundress with no bra, and some sandals, with her toes, painted red, and was an vision of delight.

Dad came to the door from the bedroom. He was a bit groggy from his nap and had some bed hair as he greeted his sister-in-law and grand nephew and niece.

Dad said to Doreen "God, you're just a spitting image of your sister. It's like I'm looking at her again except of course the hair is different and the makeup is a little different and actually, you're a little different too." as he reached around and gave her a disingenuous hug with three pats on the back and a faux kiss on the cheeks. He was already a little bit tense with her visit.

"Hi Uncle Sean, you look stunningly, handsome and fit, and healthy." Colleen hugged him a bear hug and gently gave a fish kiss on my Dad's lips.

"Hi Uncle Sean, so glad to see you again,"Christopher said, as he gave him a bear hug to his uncle, kissed him on the cheek, and held onto him for several seconds. I could see tears welling up in Christopher's eyes as he realized, of course, his aunt is gone, and they will soon say their last goodbyes to her.

We brought the luggage into another guest room for the three of them had two queen beds. The brother and sister could sleep in one and Doreen could sleep in the other.

We wanted to go down to the gravesite before sunset and have a visitation with Maureen, so I ordered three large pizzas for us to have a quick and easy dinner.

The pizzas arrived, and we started chowing down on a casual dinner with some Diet Coke and chatted and talked pleasantries, and reminisced a little bit about going to every day. The subject of what Doreen and the kids were doing came up.

The kids seem to blush a little bit, and Doreen became the spokesman.

"Well, we got involved in movie production in various capacities. Some of us were on-set assistants. Some of us became personal shoppers and go-fers. You know how some actors want to have an attendant with them at all times to dote on them so we've had various jobs with various producers who hire us, and we worked very steadily and made good money over the last 15 years. We travel extensively and all expenses are paid. We just finished a shoot in France when we got the news about my sister and made arrangements to come home and say our goodbyes."

While Doreen was speaking, Colleen punched her brother in the shoulder after he whispered something in her ear, and both very slightly snickered and blushed a little bit.

I picked up the empty pizza boxes, threw them in the trash, and cleaned up the living room a little bit, and we all headed for Dad's suburban. The cemetery was not too far away so we went over to pay our last respects to Doreen's twin sister Maureen.

There it was.

Maureen Reese ...1951-2023 Beloved wife and mother and sister.

While Doreen had a very turbulent relationship with her sister, she openly teared up and wept at the sight of the headstone, and her loss. She mumbled some words privately to herself, possibly in prayer, and then she brought her two children, and they kind of hugged and hovered over the grave which was still fresh from two weeks ago when she was lowered into the ground.

Dad came over to me and hugged me also welling up with tears. He's already had two weeks to mourn the loss of his wife, but the loss of Maureen is still fresh to him. He openly let the tears roll down his cheeks as he holds me and kiss me on my forehead.

The visit to the grave was over, so we headed back to Dad's house. Everybody was pretty much sad reflecting on the finality of life.

Doreen piped up. "I'm gonna go take a nice, hot shower, anybody want to join me?"

I thought that statement was kind of off as Christopher and Colleen looked at each other and laughed. I exited their room and went back to see how Dad was doing sitting on his bed. I heard the shower start running in the guest room and sat there with my father and talk with him for a few minutes.

I felt a little bit off and kind of anxious, so I got back up and walked over to the guest room, and the door cracked the jar a little bit. I open the door a little bit to see who was there, and there was no one sitting on the bed or at the writing desk, but I heard a lot of chatter from the shower.

In the guest bathroom, we had a custom shower built with a bench seat. It was about 6 feet deep, and the showerhead was at the opening, pointing toward the back of the shower so that no water would spill out onto the floor, so no need for a curtain.

What I saw was amazing as my Aunt Doreen was bent over, her full tits hanging down, and she was getting fucked from behind by her son Christopher, and she was eating out and sucking on her daughter's pussy who was sitting on the bench.

It was so hot!.

I hid around the corner, watching carefully as the three of them made love to each other in the shower.

"Oh, God, Christopher, fuck me hard. I want your cock all the way deep inside me. Please finger my ass. Stick two fingers in my ass while you're fucking me"

She sort of mumbled and slurred her words as she held her daughter's ass cheeks trying to eat out her daughter at the same time.

Christopher had complied with his mother's wishes while he slammed his long 10-inch slender cock deep into his mother.

He had two fingers from his left hand, rapidly pistoning in and out of his mother's ass. She started a low gurgling mumble as she was about ready to orgasm, and then she finally took her mouth off her daughter's pussy and started screaming, "Oh my God Chris, I'm coming I'm coming, come with me. Pull it out and come in my ass, son."

"OK Mom get ready for a load", as Chrisopher double dipped pussy to ass slamming in in one stroke, and started to pump squirt after squirt into his mother's ass.

At the same time Colleen sitting on the bench was starting to have her orgasm as her Mom started tonguing her Clit and finger fucking Colleen's asshole with her middle finger of her right hand and bringing her to a huge orgasm. All three of them came at the same time in the shower.

I stealthily stayed hidden watching this threesome activity in the shower while I played with my nipples and my pussy at the same time.

Apparently the family has another secret besides Dad and I. I'm wondering how long this incestuous relationship has been going on with those three?

I did not know whether I should just take my clothes off and jump in with them or go back and tell Dad what I just saw?

I opted to go back, and I told my Dad what I saw, and he revealed some information that I never knew. When he was younger, he and Mom, and Doreen had threesomes.

It was actually Doreen, when the two were still very young, Doreen taught Maureen the art of girl on girl love. She taught her how to French kiss for the first time. She taught her how to touch and basically seduced her twin sister.

I was aghast because Doreen did the same thing to me about 25 years ago and seduce me! I had my first girl girl experience with my Aunt after a drunken evening of laughing and movies and sex on the living room couch.

After my Dad found out what was going on, the three of them would have threesomes and invite others over for orgies, but things went a little dark as Doreen's kink side kicked into gear and she wanted to do things that my Dad and my Mom did not want to do and that was sort of the cause of the friction between them over those years.

My Dad told me that we will get back at them. Let them finish up their fucking and then when everybody's in bed we're gonna leave our bedroom door open and my Dad said that he's gonna make love to me tonight and make sure that the other room hears it and see what happens?

What I think it's going to happen is that my Dad wants the other three to join us on the big bed. I think my father wants to reacquaint his relationship with Aunt Doreen and his niece and nephew by marriage. I think theres a lot of information about their past I dont know?

After a few minutes, Dad and I both got out and walked into the guest room and tapped on the door and sort of walked in and the three of them were naked and drying themselves off.

Dad apologized walking in on them naked and Doreen piped up, "Oh don't be such a prude. The kids and I have been naked ever since they were born. We took showers and baths together when they were little kids we continue to take showers and baths while they're growing up. It's nothing like we have not seen before. It's no big thing to us. The kids are unashamed of their bodies, and so am I", and she said to Dad,"and you of all people should know better!"

Everybody laughed nervously.

I eyed Christophers cock which is absolutely magnificent slender 10 inch cock, not real fat just sort of long and cylindrical, a full 10 inches hanging limp down between his legs and we looked at Colleen and her stunning breasts with her big areoles and nipples and her beautiful bushy pussy and her red toenails looking absolutely like a goddess.

Even that old broad Aunt Doreen sat there naked, alluring and self confident. She had a little bit of a fat roll here and there and a few wrinkles, but still a stunningly attractive woman, although a little bit whorish looking with all the make up but that's who she is.

Dad and I are standing there watching my Aunt and her two kids drying off while they are completely naked. We are in our bathrobes barefoot, and he looks at me.

"Ok you guys, we'll see you in the morning. Honey, I guess it's time to go to bed", and grabs my hand and the two of us walk away like lovers back to Dad's bedroom and Doreen and the kids kind of look at each other with bit of a smirk and wonder on their faces.

We initially closed the bedroom door and listen carefully as Aunt Doreen and my niece and nephew, prepare for the evening in the guest bedroom.

Dad and I snuggle up on the big bed. Our relationship has, likely Doors song "Break on through to the other Side", has broken through into a relationship of lovers rather than father and daughter.

Dad started to slowly French kiss me and pulled my robe back and start fondling my breasts and playing with my swollen nipples.

I am in love with my Dad!

My pussy was already getting hot and wet and we just slowly commence to suck on each other and love each other.

My Dad slid down between my legs and started eating my pussy, while his two big hands reached up to my breasts and pulled on my nipples while he was slurping and sucking my saltiness out of my womb.

Dad kept sucking on my pussy and working on my Clit till I had my orgasm and I came in his mouth. He savored the juices that poured out of me and sucked and slurped up every bit.

After I came down off of my orgasm, Dad got out of bed and open the bedroom door about halfway, so our visitors might experience and get stimulated by our lovemaking.

I sucked my dad's cock and got it nice and hard again. This 75 year old man was amazing and had the virility of a 24 year old young man. He constantly could get a hard on and could come four or five times per session.

Dad slid behind me spooning me. We were both on our right side. He lifted my leg up in from behind. He slid his cock into me and reached around with his left hand to play with my tits.

He told me to try talking a little louder, and sounding a little more sensual to draw the 'rats out of the woodwork.' Lol.

My Dad slowly started hammering my pussy with his 10 inch cock, deep in, pulling the head out to the edge, almost out, and then pushing it back in, fucking me hard, he held onto my hips with both his hands pulling me tight and trying to get that 10 inch cock in as deep as I can then he would reach up and play with my nipples and continue pulling just hard enough so that the feeling was just most erotic.

Out of the corner of my eye, I look toward the door and there are three little heads poking around the corner of the door with shit eating grin's as they watched my Dad make love to me.

I smiled at them and waved my hand at them, and then, with my right hand, I beckoned them in a 'Come on in' motion to come and join us.

The glow of the lamp on the side end table illuminated the room enough so I could see they were all naked and I could see glistening juices coming down Aunt Doreen's legs and Colleen's legs as their pussies were leaking.

They had already had one fuck session in their room before they heard our lovemaking noises and decided to investigate.

Dad opened his eyes from loving me and broke the ice when he said, "Shannon and I are now lovers. We consummated our love a few days ago when she came into my room to comfort me after the loss of Maureen. We are entwined in our love she will be my life partner for rhe rest of my days."

"We want you three to join us in this bed and make love to us. I want to get to know my wife's sister better and I want to get to know her kids better so join us and let us love you."

I motioned Christopher to come toward with his now stiff 10 inch cock and I looked up at his eyes and I said,"Christopher I want to meet your cock. Give me your cock", and I grabbed it, reached around his firm ass and pulled him in deep down my throat and started giving him a blowjob while Dad was still fucking me slowly from behind.

Aunt Doreen scooted to the backside of my Dad and started French kissing him and then maneuvering one of her nipples into his mouth.

Christopher was kneeling by my head fucking my mourh with his cock. His sister Colleen was behind him, rimming his asshole, balls, and tongue fucking his ass.

"Oh, my God, Dad, I'm going to come. Fuck me hard! Come inside me!"

My Dad pounded me hard and jack rabbited come in me!

"I'm coming, honey I'm coming in your sweet pussy", as I could feel the large huge ropes of sperm going deep into my womb.

While I was coming and my Dad was coming, Christopher started to come in my mouth and the volume of cum pouring from his nutsack into my mouth was overwhelming.

Christopher said "I'm coming Aunt Shannon, I'm coming. Take it"

Hearing that, Colleen swung around and started to snowball me, tasting her brothers cum in my mouth as we both french, kissed and sloshed my mouth full of wet glue, all over her tongue, my tongue and down our faces onto her chest. It was delicious!

After my Dad pulled out of me Aunt Doreen hopped over the backside of him and swallowed my Dad's 10 inch cock and started to clean it off and suck it and take every drop of come off his cock.

After that she dove towards my pussy and started slurping the come out of me. Aunt Doreen was such a slut. You could hear her grunting, taking in all the musk and sexual smells and taste of our juices. She grunted like a little pig slurping the come out of my pussy.

After cleaning me out, Aunt Doreen hollered out, "I haven't come yet!

Christopher come fuck your Mother!"

Christopher lept down between his Mother's legs, threw her legs over his shoulds and and slid the beautiful cylindrical long 10 inch hot dog cock deep into his mother and started fucking hard while the rest of us watched.

Colleen and I alternated sucking on her right nipple and my Dad sucked the other nipple and we nursed on her tits hard while Christopher slam fucked his mother.

While Colleen and I were sucking on Aunt Doreen's nipples, my Dad slid around behind Christopher and started sucking on his nephews nut sack and his asshole while he was fucking his mother.

Christopher was getting close and he started yelling," OK Mom I'm gonna come in you. I'm ready to blow my load Yes... Yes... I'm COMING! And he jack rabbited, thrusted his sperm deep into his mother's womb.

Dad was continually try to keep pace thrusting. His tongue in Christopher's ass, while he was Jack rabbiting into his mother, finishing his orgasm.

Christopher finished coming and pulled his cock out. Colleen dove for the cock, cleaning off every drop of sperm and then dove into her mother's pussy to suck the juices out of her Mom.

Doreen came with Christopher but she was ready to cum again as Colleen was sucking the juices and gently worked on the blood engorged Clit of her mother.

"Oh my god Col..... I'm coming again! Oh, God, yes suck my Clit. I'm coming... I'm COMING... Yes... Yes...!"

It is about midnight, and after the five of us having all kinds of orgasms Aunt Doreen, exclaim," You know I don't know about you guys, but I'm kind of hungry. Maybe we can nuke a few slices of pizza and get a little sustenance and maybe cold beverage, and then come back for round two?"

Everybody kind of giggled, and we all got up all five of us stark naked walked into the kitchen and dug out some leftover pizza put them in the microwave and warm them up and had a couple diet Cokes and we sat and chatted a little bit when some secret dirt from the family came out.

"You know, I guess there's a few things I need to come out in the open right now," my Dad exclaimed.

"As you know, I lost the love of my life, Maureen, but I have found a replacement in my daughter, Shannon. Shannon and I have become intimate in the last few days and I consider her the love of my life now. We don't consider ourselves as father and daughter, but basically two consenting adults who are sharing their love. I love her I think she loves me and we are going to continue as a couple."

There's a magic the ties all five of us together and I'll have to reveal that I believe I've been intimate with everyone of you. I gave Christopher his first man to man blow job and taught him how to have man-to-man safe sex. "

"I also was seduced by Colleen when she was just of legal age. She crawled into my bed one evening when we were visiting and had the moxie basically not be denied any sex, and we made love all night long. Making love to her was like making love to an angel, beautiful young fresh, sensuous woman, ready to give her love."

12