Shannon and Dad Pt. 03

Story Info
Shannon and her Dad, meet Jules and Sarah and friends.
6.7k words
4.61
6.7k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon and Dad Pt3

The five of us, my Dad and I, and my Aunt Doreen and my cousins Christopher and Colleen just had the most incredible, wild, hot incestuous family sex. The idea has come up of my Dad joining my Aunt Doreen and her production company that makes adult videos called "Taboo Tammy".

Still naked, from all the hot sex, we gathered over to a writing desk that had a laptop computer and she showed us her website and her streaming videos that she was making.

She also showed some of the streaming videos from other companies and their high quality production value.

The quality of the high definition cameras that are used now are so incredibly clear that close-up cum shots and insertion into ass and pussy are so crystal clear that my Aunt Doreen suggested that with an investment of $50,000 they could upgrade their equipment to the state of the art, Sony, digital high definition, cameras and lighting equipment.

Nephew Christopher showed us his set up for credit card payment for the streaming videos and how much they were making per customer. They currently have about 20,000 subscribers through the channel and money was rolling in pretty good.

Aunt Doreen thought that with a better equipment than investment into the company, not to mention, adding the rest of the family members in, would also save money instead of hiring actors, and we would do the shoots ourselves, but he would bump "Tammy Taboo" up to the next level in the porn production.

My Dad came over to me and whispered the proposition, and we both discussed the fact that this would be an excellent idea to have a new career and a fun career, making taboo porn videos.

I told Dad, and now my lover/ husband, that I love him so much and I would be willing to sell my house and take the money from the house since I am now living with him, and put that money in the bank for a back up in case, we need a little bit of extra money to continue turning "Tammy Taboo" into a world class production.

My Dad came out with a declaration.

"All right guys, we have made a decision. Aunt Doreen and Shannon, and myself are joining the "Taboo Tammy" production company, where we will put out world class taboo videos. We will be starring ourselves and possibly adding a few extra friends. "

"I have decided that there's something I wanted to do for a long time, and that is to expand the back of the house, so while Aunt Doreen is preparing to buy the equipment, I will expand and knock out the back of the house and add a large playroom 20' x 30' where we can have a large bed and a hot tub and plenty of room to do the shoots."

Dad called up his old army buddy Jules, and ask his advice, and if he could set aside a small block of time to come over and pour a concrete slab and quickly frame and put a roof on the 20 x 30' playroom.

Jules and his life partner, Sarah, came over to our house and we talked over some preliminaries and drew a few sketches. I was immediately struck by Sarah.

She had stunning auburn red hair, gorgeous smile, and had self assurance in her look. There was just an immediate sexual magnetism to her. she also seem to share a bit of a bedroom eyes smile at me, and a small, sexy smile

Jules, also about my Dad's age was very handsome funny guy, great sense of humor, and we all sat around and discussed the addition.

Jules said he had a couple young men that he met up at a ski trip when he met Sarah at Mammoth Mountain ski area in the cross country ski section. These two young men can probably help him with the physical side of framing and doing the insulation and drywall.

My dad pulled all necessary permits, and he and Aunt Doreen consulted with a lawyer to draw up investment and partnership papers.

The starting date came where the cement truck backed up to the side of the house and started pouring cement over the rebar reinforced floor.

After five days of the cement curing, Jules came back with two strapping young men, Andy and Jonathan, and his girl Sarah and they knocked out the framing, then, the roof, then the sheeted, all of the outside and the roof, then they went up on top of the roof and put the roofing shingles on.

It was a joy, watching Sarah assisting Jules and the boys as she walked around with a carpenters apron around her waist, wearing a light see through diaphanous blouse braless, as I watched her beautiful firm breasts jiggle as she bent over and helped the men with the addition. Her nipples were constantly erect from the light friction against her blouse.

Next came the inside work where they put up the insulation between the 2x4s and then drywalled the whole room. An extra contractor had come in to do the electrical and plumbing fixtures.

After all of the preliminary inside and outside were finished, Dad called in a carpet man to put really nice thick insulated foam padding, and then on top of that really nice cushy 1 inch thick, rich carpet for the playroom.

I helped along with Dad and enjoyed working along Sarah, and after everything was finished, I asked her if she would like to stay behind and assist me with decorating the inside of the playroom.

We decorated the inside of the room with some photos and paintings on the walls, put some window shades on the windows and the sliding door that went outside to a small cement patio.

Several times we found ourselves very intimately close.

I inhaled her beautiful perfume, and when nobody was looking, I just leaned over and gently kissed her on the lips and told her "Sarah, you are stunning. You are absolutely stunning and I don't know if you know this, but my Dad and I are intimate, living as husband and wife, and we are planning something very special with this room."

Sarah replied "Jules told me something about that, and I'm all in. Jules and I are inseparable lovers and life partners, and I've decided I want to be with him for the rest of my life. While we are not married, I consider him my life partner and my husband. He taught me more about intimacy and sharing love with more than one person."

"He also accepts the fact that I'm missing the lower part of one of my leg which I lost in the first Iraq war. I wear this prosthetic leg and he accepts me as a whole human being. Not even the sometimes humorous situation's where I take my prosthetic off, and I have to hop around on one leg until I get my crutches, it does not phase him in the least."

Sarah pinned me against the corner, wrapped her arms around me in the lovers embrace, reached up and fondled my nipples and kissed me the most beautiful tongue French kiss, and I immediately realized that her and I would be getting along just famously.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw my Dad and Jules, and they both looked at us and gave us a little wink, knowing what was coming very soon.

We gave Jules and Sarah hugs and kisses at the front door and said our goodbyes and that we were going to have a housewarming party in about a week so for them to get ready and bring along the two young men who helped to build the addition.

Housewarming day arrived, and in one corner, we had a large table with lots of food and fresh fruit, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages. We also had a stack of white towels for our guests to dry off after the hot tub.

The front doorbell rang, and I immediately ran to open it, and there was Jules and stunning Sarah in all her redhaired gloriousness, and two handsome young men, Jonathan and Andy.

I said to the young men, "Hello, my name is Shannon, and welcome to our home."

I gave Jules a big bear hug and a kiss on the cheek, and then I wrap my arms around Sarah, and gave her a nice little fish kiss on the lips and squeeze her right breast a little bit through her light sundress.

My Dad was straightening things up in the party room when our guests entered. My Dad went up to Jules and gave a big bear hug and a light kiss on the lips. Everybody kinda looked around like what is this all about?

He then embraced Sarah in a big bear hug, and kissed her on the lips, and then moved over to the two young men and shook their hands and gave them a little light hug and told them how much he appreciated everybody's hard work and efforts in building this new playroom.

We all sit down enjoyed some food and drink. Sarah and myself are getting really chummy. We started feeling giggly and giddy after 2 glasses of white wine.

For the benefit of everybody in the room, Sarah again shared her story about losing the lower part of one of her legs and the first Iraq war and she lifted up the sundress and showed everybody the prosthetic and of course Andy and Jonathan already knew about her leg but Dad did not so he stared at her leg in all, and said " Thank you for service to this country. I think it's beautiful and I think you're beautiful!"

Dad mentioned to everybody that he and Jules knew each other in the army, and while back in the younger days were completely heterosexual and used to go out on paydays to the whorehouses. After a drunken night they explored some man-to-man intimacy. They realize that they're missing out on 50% of the fun by not being bisexual so over the years the two of them have had some man-to-man relations and really enjoyed it.

Then he asked how everybody met?

Jules mentioned that he met Sarah on the cross country ski trip while she was struggling to ski with her prosthetic leg. Then they mentioned about their polyamorous evening after meeting Bob and Theresa in the dining room during a huge snowstorm. And that led to the four of them meeting up with Andy and Jonathan, who had heard our polyamorous adventures through the very thin walls of the hotel room. ( See Sarah and Jules stories)

To make a long story short, the six of us had a grandiose and glorious afternoon, and all night lovefest, and that's how we got to know each other.

My Dad kissed me and basically made the announcement that I was not his wife in the legal sense, but I was in fact, his 50 year old daughter. He clarified that we become lovers and in a incestuous relationship but dictated by none other than pure love for each other.

He also mentioned he lost his wife, my Mom Maureen, just a short while ago and I was filling in the place of his wife.

Also to add to the complications were my Mom's twin sister Doreen, who has two children, Christopher and Colleen in their mid to late 30s who we will meet later.

My Dad and Jules were getting a little tipsy after about three whiskeys, and they are starting to push each other and giggle and laugh and Sarah and I have been feeling no pain with our third glass of white wine.

The two young men were sort of staying there staring, looking at each other kind of giggling, and Jonathan the quieter, one was whispering something in Andy's ear.

All the sudden my Dad announced "OK, who wants to jump into the hot tub? It's clothing optional!"

He and Jules stood up and dropped their swimsuits to the floor. Both presented raging hard ons.

He grab Jules by his cock and the both of them entered the hot tub and snuggled up in one corner and started, pulling on each other's cocks and making out.

Sarah looked at me and asked "Shannon, should we 'free the girls' and jump on in? "

I kissed her on the lips and said, "Come on. Let's go, Sarah let's get naked."

We immediately loosened our sundresses, and they fell to the ground, kicked off our sandals and prepared to join the two men in the hot tub.

I felt I was pretty strong, and I was a little bit bigger than Sarah, so after she loosened her prosthetic leg, I just put my shoulder into her and lifted her fireman style over my shoulder as she shared a drunken giggle, and I carried her to the hot tub.

I sat her down on the edge of the hot tub as she slip one and a half legs into the hot tub, and then I slid in next to her.

Jonathan and Andy looked at each other, and Andy said "Well, when in Rome... Do as the Romans do!"

They dropped their shorts, both with raging hard-ons and joined the other four in the hot tub.

My Dad continued asking questions "Andy and Jonathan what's the story with you two?"

Andy commenced to tell him the story that they knew that they were gay since they were 12 years old and from 12 until they were 18 they pretty much had no experience in physical sex other than kissing. With Andy's father blessing them with a 18th birthday ski trip to Mammoth, they decided that was where they were going to "consummate the relationship".

Not really knowing much about physical love between two men Jules and Sarah and Bob and Theresa indoctrinated them into man love and that's how all 6 of them became good friends.

My Dad whispered something to Jules, and he sat up on the edge of the hot tub. My dad slid his two hands under the cheeks of Jules, and slowly enveloped a 7 inch cock. Slowly he started sucking on his cock up and down.

Not to be outdone, I looked at Sarah and Sarah nodded her head, and she wiggled up on the edge of the hot tub, lifted her 1-1/2 legs over my shoulders, and I gently parted the beautiful red hair from her pussy, and started to gently lick her pussy from her, asshole all the way up to her clit, and then back down, and then slowly encapsulating her clitoris with my lips, and gently sucking on her clit. Then I it's sort of the middle finger of my right hand gently in Sarah's ass and started ass fucking her with my middle finger.

Jonathan followed suit and slid up on the edge of the hot tub, legs over Andy's shoulders and dove down on his beautiful, long, cylindrical cock and started giving him head. The six of us were making beautiful love.

An arms length reach from the edge of the hot tub was a small table that had lubrication and condoms. Andy reached over and got some lube and put it on his cock and Andy turned around and with the water being low enough, he stood up and gently placed his cock at the edge of Jonathan's ass, and slowly pushed his cock deep in and started ass fucking him.

" Oh God Andy, I love you so much. Fuck my ass hard. Touch my nipples. " He did.

Jules whispered something to my father, and the two of them moved from the corner and came toward us.

Jules grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, like a sack of potatoes and took me over to the corner of the tub.

Dad jumped on top of Sarah.

Sarah started giggling like a teenager. My Dad started kissing her all over and being a smaller woman, he lifted her right up out of the water and put his cock inside her.

She wrapped her one good leg around him and he started to fuck her while she had her arms around his neck, giggling while she was kissing him.

With his right hand, holding Sarah's bottom, with his cock inside her, he reached around with his left hand, and started to pull on her right breast, and pull and tug on her nipple, and then bent down and stuck one of her tits in his mouth and started sucking alternately on her nipple, and then back to her lips and kissing her and then back to the nipple back-and-forth. Sarah started moaning "Oh my God oh, God, I'm getting so hot... Oh God Sean, fuck me hard!"

Jules sat me on the edge of the hot tub and lifted my legs up over his shoulder and spread my pussy lips started to lick.

With his left and right hands and he reached up and started pulling gently on my nipples.

I was getting so hot. All of a sudden, I look over to my right by the entrance of the great playroom, and there were three little heads quietly peering in with big smirks on their faces.

My Aunt Doreen and her two kids were sitting there, and Christopher had one of the new state of the art digital video cameras, and was videoing us from a distance.

Doreen put her fingers up to her lips as to say shush, and I nodded my head as they discreetly filmed us fucking in the hot tub.

Suddenly Doreen announced "Well well, well look what we have here. It looks like a party!"

As she walked towards the hot tub, she started discarding her sundress and her sandals, and she was completely naked underneath with her full tits and large nipples. She walked over and observed everybody in their positions.

She came over to Sarah, who is almost in the throes of orgasm with her head back while I had my tongue inside her pussy, she introduced herself.

"Hello, I am Doreen, Shannon's Aunt, and you are beautiful."

She straddle over to the top of Sarah's face and started to squat down and opened her pussy lips with her fingers and Sarah, absolutely delirious with lust, dove her tongue and pulled Doreen closer slurping the juices out of Aunt Doreen's molten hot wet pussy.

By now everyone was alerted to the new guests and no one was startled. Everybody pretty much thought to themselves, "Wow, this is cool."

Christopher continued videoing and Colleen dropped her clothes and sat in front of Jonathan. He was getting ass fucked by Andy. She came up to him and said "Hi. My name is Colleen and I want you to suck my pussy."

Jonathan was on his back and Andy was ass fucking him and Colleen straddled Jonathan's face with her butt facing Andy.

She spread her lips and gently lowered her pussy lips to Jonathan's mouth and he eagerly started slurping the wet juices coming out of her pussy. He reached around and grabbed her ass and pulled her closer and started working from the bottom of her pussy all the way down up to the clit and back-and-forth and eventually circling her engorged clit and gently starting to suck on it. Pretty Good technique for a gay boy.

Colleen, an expert at being eaten out, started riding Jonathan's face and tongue by moving her pussy back-and-forth. He reached up and grabbed her breasts and started pulling gently on her engorged nipples.

Christopher hollered out.

"OK if anybody's ready to come don't come unless you give me 10 seconds warning so I can bring the camera over and get a cum shot. For you women if you're going to come we wanna take a picture of your face so 10 seconds before you have an orgasm, let me know we want to videotape the expression of ecstasy on your face. Everybody understand?"

Everybody kind of mumbled.

The first ready to explode was Colleen as she was riding Jonathan's mouth. She said "Oh God Christopher. I'm almost there. Please come on over"

Christopher turned the camera on and watched the crescendo build as young Colleen riding Jonathan's mouth and him sucking on her clit came to orgasm as she quivered, her pussy spasming over his mouth and she grabbed her breasts and pulled on her nipples and screamed out. "Oh God oh God I'm coming I'm coming I'm coming!"

Christopher videoed her coming and then panned down to Jonathan's face looking at his glistening face and the smirk on his face as he brought this beautiful young woman to orgasm.

Andy was fucking his boyfriend Jonathan and told Christopher "Dude don't go far man I'm almost there... I'm almost there... Oh God... Oh God... YEEEES, I'm coming!"

Christopher gave direction.

"Quickly pull your cock halfway out and then come and then as you're finishing coming, jack off your cock and slowly pull it out of his ass so we can see the cum oozing out of his asshole!"

And he complied with the direction from the cameraman as he finishes his orgasm, and slowly pulled his cock out as the camera caught all the jizz that was in the bottom part of Jonathan's rectum slowly oozing out of his asshole and dribbling down.

Colleen jumped into the hot tub and quickly went on her back, hair dropping in the warm water.

Her mouth strategically placed under Jonathan's asshole waiting for the cum.

She watched and waited until the come dribble down in to her mouth as her brother continue shooting the video.

"This is gonna be so hot when I slow this down in slow motion and watch the cum ooze out of this guys asshole into my sisters, mouth"

Doreen was looking over approvingly, watching her son video then started moaning as Sarah was whipping her pussy into a frenzy. She started leaking all kinds of juices into Sarah's mouth.

12