Shannon and Sean Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get to work dear," she commanded, and her worm of a husband lay down between her legs and proceeded to dine on her cream pie, lapping up the cream filling I had left behind. "If you do a good job honey, I'll take your cage off tonight and reward you," she taunted evilly. The pathetic man enthusiastically got to work with her swatting him from time to time with the riding crop while giving him detailed instructions until she finally blasted off in his face.

All good things come to an end as the woman wiped herself off and slowly dressed again. Without any warning her husband threw a bucket of COLD water at my privates which both removed the stickiness and enabled him to reinstall the chastity belt.

A few minutes later, I was back between the shafts and was pulling them back towards the barn. I thought this was the end of an odd adventure, but there was one more act. On the way back, I couldn't help listening to her teasing her husband:

"Honey, just imagine if you were my ponyboy how much fun you would have. You could pull me out to the pond and then I would ram your cute little butt AND ride your dick and then have you kneel down to lick me clean. Maybe sometimes I would have another stallion along so you could watch me use him, or if you were very good I might let the two of you spit-roast me! I have an appointment with Dr. Nikki to go over what you being my FINO slave would entail--with the emphasis on 'TAIL,' including the one you'd wear for me. I'll leave you on this ranch for a month or two until you're a perfectly-trained stallion I can ride! Or, perhaps I should rent both you and another stud, allowing him to mount me while you're tied to a tree while you watch. This is the spark we need to relight our marriage and I want it. Remember, I put the "obey" in your wedding vows and I want this."

The man hesitated before responding, "Yes, dear. I'd love to be your cuckold ponyboy."

"What a loser," I thought. Then again, he wasn't the one with reins connected to his mouth and nipples, pulling the cart with a tail plug up his ass,... at least, not yet.

*****

(Interlude, Spinning Wheel Ranch office)

Stable master Mary Jacobs and her boss, Lois Spalding, had just finished briefing Mr. O'Brien on how well the twins' training had gone. They had shown him video of the two, rigged in tandem or as individuals, pulling sulkies around the quarter mile track at a respectable pace. Other scenes showed instant obedience and cooperation in response to commands. Among the videos was one of Shay/Sean, his elbows tied with a rope behind his back climbing onto a breeding stand and enthusiastically seizing and ravaging a pony girl who was bound helplessly; left unspoken but implied was the fact that Shamrock/Shannon undoubtedly received and enjoyed similar treatment on the stand from other stallions.

When the two women finished, the wealthy grandfather handed them a healthy check, already made out to the ranch.

"You've done a great job of draining some of the nonsense from my grandchildren," he remarked. "Now, I need to give them some experience of what it's like to be exploited as combination ponies, servants, and sluts in the entertainment industry. I want them to recognize how good they had it, so they don't treat their subordinates, slave or free, like that. I'll send you the forwarding instructions. Thanks again, Lois--if you want to use me as a reference for straightening spoiled kids out, I'd be happy to oblige."

Four days later, the hapless twins found themselves once again in poodle cages, although this time they might better be described as pony cages. In addition to the zip-tie restraints securing their wrists and ankles, this time their nipple rings were also attached, with about five inches of flex, to the doors of their cages. After repeated enemas to flush them out, their ponytail plugs had been re-installed, programmed to vibrate on and off at random. At least their chastity belts had been removed, replaced with an extra-large vibrator strapped into her birth canal to keep Shannon distracted while Sean's dick was exquisitely edged by an advanced-design "fleshlight" that periodically warmed up and rhythmically contracted. As if they weren't already terminally horny, both ponies had plastic drinking tubes leading into their mouths to keep them lubricated, although they didn't realize that their water supplies also received a steady drip of horny or stud juice.

When the delivery driver reached the airfreight building at the nearest airport, he opened the back doors of the van and was struck by a concentrated odor that reminded him of a woman in heat; both of their genitals were covered with sticky excretions. It was going to be a long flight to Ashville Regional Airport in North Carolina.

(To be continued)