Shannon Gets Shared

Story Info
Girlfriend set up for rough sex with strangers.
1.8k words
4.11
26.7k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bark of the tree scratched her back and her ass every time she moved a little. Her fingers were asleep and her wrists ached from being tied to the branches over her head and a little behind her. The way her arms were tied arched her back a little, thrusting her tits forward, nipples erect in the cool night air. All she could hear was the racket from the earphones in her ears, playing country music. There was a nylon hood over her head, rolled up so there were several layers over her eyes, and keeping her from dislodging the earphones. She had two bandanas stuffed in her mouth to keep her quiet.

Shannon was naked, and blind and deaf to her surroundings, tied to a tree in the middle of the forest, in the middle of the night. She was aroused and afraid at this game, at the same time trusting him but not trusting him.

She didn't know there was reason to not trust him.

Her new lover had taken her into the woods an hour earlier, hiking through the blackness along fortunately familiar trails. They could barely make out the trail in the light pollution reflecting off the low clouds, but that was all they needed to find their way to the tree he had found the weekend before while out hiking. It was on the edge of a clearing, which itself was well off the trail. He had marked the path in with firetacks, which glowed dimly in the night, showing them the way through the brush. Fortunately, the path was free of sticker bushes.

A breeze blew gently against her, keeping her nipples hard. Her feet were spread a little more than shoulder width apart, and her ankles were tied to a branch he had found nearby, keeping her spread and open. She could feel the heat from her pussy on her legs. The only distraction was the occasional bug that landed on her, some of which bit. She had no idea how long she had been there, or where her lover had gone. Her cunt ached with anticipation of his return, though.

What she didn't know was that he wouldn't be returning alone. Unbeknownst to her, he had put an ad on Craigslist looking for guys to gangbang his slutty girlfriend, and had found a group of four guys who wanted to have her. While Shannon was tied to the tree naked and helpless, he had walked out to the parking lot to get the guys.

This wasn't all his idea, though he sure liked the thought of it, just like it wasn't a coincidence that he knew where to run into her and start a conversation. It's remarkable how much two strangers can hit it off when one of them already knows how to appear attractive to the other. He seemed like the perfect guy, mostly because I had coached him.

I lay there in the brush, completely silently. The third gen night vision goggles glowed softly into my eyes as I looked through the magnifying optics at my girlfriend, half standing and half hanging from her wrists, tied to the tree in the night. Bugs chirped in the dark, and deer moved by unhurried. Clearly her lover wasn't nearby yet. I had time to lie there, cock hard, enjoying the view.

Shannon was 30, with short brown hair and hazel eyes. She was freckled and very cute. Not beautiful, but very cute. Her 5'1" frame carried 110 pounds. She had the most perfect little 30A tits, with big, sensitive nipples and aureolas.

I could clearly see her hard nipples, her pussy swollen with excitement, and her tits rising and falling as she breathed. My hard cock was pressed against the ground under my jeans. I wished I could slide my hand down and stroke it, but I knew that would risk making noise. Nobody knew I was going to be there, not even Shannon's lover, and I didn't want anyone to know. I wanted to see what would happen, rather than waiting on his report. I didn't know if he'd take pictures like I had asked him to.

A deer crashed through the brush down the hill. A moment later I could make out muted voices. Shannon's lover was coming back with his new friends. I knew Shannon couldn't know because of the music in her ears. I slowly panned my head left and saw them emerge into the small clearing, two white guys, two black guys, and her lover.

One of them turned on a small flashlight and shone it on her. They chuckled, and someone said, quietly, "oh nice. This is gonna be fun." Someone else agreed.

Shannon jumped when the back of a hand touched her neck, then slid down across her chest, lightly brushing her tit and nipple. She was immediately wet and aroused. The hand paused on her left tit and he ran his thumb around the nipple. Between the finger rubbing and the cool air, her nipples were rock hard. Shannon's nipples are wired directly to her pussy, so the touch sent shivers of pleasure through her, and they settled in her pussy. She felt her cunt lips swell and separate as she got wetter and more aroused.

A hand cupped her pussy and began rubbing it. She could feel the fingers and palm getting slippery with her pussy juices. The man started rubbing her clit, and I could see her reacting, struggling a little against the ropes.

I watched as the men undressed in the mostly darkness. All of them had larger than average cocks. In one case, much larger than average. I could see it half-hard and already nine or ten inches long. Shannon so deserved what was about to happen.

The slap echoed in the trees as one guy slapped her left tit with an open palm. I could hear Shannon cry out against the gag. He grabbed her nipple between his fingers and pinched, and Shannon squirmed. The second guy had his hand on her cunt, rubbing her clit and occasionally sliding a finger up inside her. She rocked her hips against his hand, trying to keep the fingers inside, but he wasn't going to be hurried. He took his time, bringing her close to orgasm and then backing off to bring her down. Meanwhile, the other guy was pulling on her nipples, stopping every so often to slap her tits. Two of the others were jacking off slowly, watching what was going on. The last guy had wandered off naked to the brush, looking for a switch.

Shannon was desperately trying to get the hand at her pussy to bring her to orgasm, but he wasn't going to do it yet. It was driving her crazy. Two other hands were on her tits, squeezing them roughly, while their owner sucked and bit on her neck, from her ear down to the nape, bruising her. It was driving her crazy. She just wanted to be fucked. She knew there were strangers there, and that she had no idea who they were, but at this point she didn't care. The burning wetness between her legs was in charge, and she wanted to be satisfied.

A mouth replaced the hand on her pussy, and she screamed with pleasure into the gag. The other guys stood back and watched her thrash as he ate her out, running his tongue and teeth over her clit, lips, and beautifully shaven pussy.

The guy with the switch stepped forward and swung it lightly across her tits. She screamed, as much in surprise as pain. He stroked her again, harder. Then harder. Soon he was beating her tits mercilessly, raising welts and thin lines of blood. Shannon was fighting now, shaking her head, convulsing with pain on every stroke. All the guys were rock hard, their cocks standing out.

Two guys grabbed her wrists and used knives to cut her down. She struggled weakly, but not very convincingly. They pulled her out into the middle of the clearing and forced her to her knees. One of them pulled out the gag and pushed in a large ring gag, which forced her mouth open widely, then strapped the buckles around the back of her head. The brought out another stick and tied her wrists to it, then pulled her forward on all fours.

The guy with the biggest cock knelt behind her and slid it into her cunt. She rocked back against him, thrusting it deeper into her. She loves being on all fours and getting fucked. He thrust into her and her pert little tits started to bounce. The guys liked that. One of them knelt in front of her and slipped his cock into her mouth through the ring gag. She was completely helpless, spread open and available. The cock in her mouth was pushing its way down her throat, and the guy grabbed her by the hair to lift her head, opening her throat more for his cock. I could see it in her neck, bulging, as he fucked her.

The man fucking her pussy thrust harder and faster, holding onto her hips, then drove in as deep as he could, spraying his cum inside her. He pulled out, and one of the others took his place immediately and started fucking her.

Her lover stood to the side, watching and stroking, as the men had their way with Shannon, tied on all fours, helpless to stop them. I could see drool and cum dripping off her chin, her tits bouncing as she was fucked. I could see cum glistening on the inside of her legs, running down them and over her stomach. The guys would laugh at her as they used her. One of them brought out a camera and started taking pictures. I knew they'd use them to blackmail her into more sex. I could see her orgasming over and over, almost continuously, so I knew she was enjoying herself.

Soon, they had all cum at least twice, and were starting to get tired. They slowly got dressed again, and her lover led them back to the parking lot. Shannon collapsed on the ground, still naked, oozing cum from her cunt. I watched for a while longer, hoping more guys would show up, but it was just her lover who returned. He dropped his pants and slid his cock into her well-lubed pussy, enjoying the fuck. She came again, twice, while he was fucking her. Then he cut her loose from the sticks and helped her to her feet. Once she was standing, shakily, he tied her hands behind her back, put a dog collar on, and clipped on a leash. She protested, but he shooshed her and told her to be obedient. I watched as they walked off through the woods, him leading her, naked, back to the parking lot. After they had been gone a few minutes I got up, stretched, and headed off in the opposite direction to find my own car.

It was going to be fun to think up the next adventure.