Shannon Helps Her Cousin Rebound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, I turned around and went out the front door toward my car. Just as I closed the door, it opened and Shannon came out to help me bring it in. She walked around to the trunk of my car and I looked over at her. She had a piece of tortilla chip in her hair. I reached out to grab the chip grazing her neck as I touched her hair. She leaned in a bit and closed her eyes.

"Got it!" I said proudly as I held up the fragment for her to see.

"Oh, I had a chip in my hair," she said as she laughed at herself. "Thanks!" she said as she gave me a big hug and nuzzled into my neck.

It was a long hug and I could feel myself getting hard again. "We better get back inside," I interrupted before she could feel my erection.

We grabbed the goods and headed back into the house. As I walked behind Shannon admiring the view, I started wondering what she thought I was doing back at the car. It almost seemed like she thought I was going to kiss her. It was probably the alcohol. We all were a little buzzed. I started wondering what would have happened if I did try and kiss her. It didn't appear that she would have resisted.

With the new bounty of drinks, we began our own little party. We tried to play a few drinking games, but Heather was too much of a ditz to do them. We spent most of the time laughing at her awkwardness. We were all feeling pretty good and I caught Heather staring over at me smirking. I felt pretty good about my chances with Heather, but wasn't sure how far she would let me go. I knew Sara would be an easy lay for sure. I was a bit torn as to what I wanted to do. Either would make a great night; both would make an epic night. They were both being pretty flirty, and I even noticed Shannon getting a little jealous.

"I think I'm going to call it a night you guys," Shannon said. I walked over to give her a hug goodnight, and she held me tighter than ever. "I'm so glad you are home again. I missed you. Goodnight." She released her embrace and kissed me on the cheek. "Careful with these two," she said gesturing toward Heather and Sara.

Shannon headed upstairs to one of three guest rooms. As the night progressed, I got the sense that both of the girls wanted me, but definitely not together. I didn't want to drink anymore for fear of whisky dick. I was also worried they might drink too much and fall asleep before I had a chance with either of them. In order to not ruin my chances, I announced that I was tired and was also going to go to bed. I assumed that one of them would come into my room at some point after I left. That girl would be the proud winner of a night with me.

The room I was in had a shared bathroom with my cousin Shannon's room. I decided to go ahead and shower before I hopped in bed. When I closed the door to my room, Shannon's door opened a few inches. I couldn't resist and peaked inside. I could see Shannon lying in bed with her back towards me. The blanket only covered her lower legs, and from the light of the bathroom I could see she was wearing some grey little shorts and a matching spaghetti strap tank top. The tank was loose fitting and I could see the outer portion of her left breast. Her pink lacy bra was lying on the floor in a pile with her blouse and skirt. Her shorts had ridden up a little, revealing the bottom of her ass cheek. As I stood there and stared, I bumped her bottle of perfume and it fell on the floor. Shannon immediately turned towards the bathroom door as I quickly closed it.

I stood in the hot shower with an erect dick and a racing heart. Again, I wondered if I should have let her catch me watching. There seemed to be an exciting tension built between us. I started stroking myself thinking about her; secretly hoping the bathroom door would open and she would catch me in the act. Unfortunately, she never came in. I finished in the shower and went into my bedroom. I brought clothes to wear, but chose to sleep in my boxer briefs in preparation for one of the girls. I lay there thinking which one it might be and fell asleep.

Suddenly I woke up to the sound of the girls giggling. It sounded like it was right outside my door in the sitting area the three rooms surrounded. I sat up in bed and saw light coming in under the door. Then I heard Sara singing in a country accent, "I think your tractor's sexy, it really turns me on."

Laughing, Heather said loudly in an apparent attempt to wake me, "Jimmy, we want to see your sexy tractor!"

I decided I would be a fool to not go out there. First, I went in the bathroom to look in the mirror and ensure I looked OK. When I opened the door, I noticed Shannon's door wide open. I peeked inside to find her bed empty. After gargling some mouthwash, I went back into my room put on a t-shirt and some workout shorts.

As I walked towards the door that went out into the sitting area, I heard Sara say, "You who, Jimmy. Come out and play with us," followed by all of the girls giggling.

I slowly opened the door and smiled as I saw all three of the girls sitting on blankets spread out on the floor. They all had a wine cooler and were flushed in the face from laughter. They all were staring at me as Sara patted the spot between her and Heather, motioning for me to sit down. As I walked over grinning from ear to ear, I took in the view of all three girls sitting in a circle facing one another. I joined their small circle as they directed, and took in the amazing view.

Shannon, only about four feet away, sat across from me Indian style in her great shorts and tank. Her tank cut low and draped over her perfect breasts. The outlines of her nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton material. I could see a tiny bit of pink lace from the edge of her panties poking out as I glanced down at her crotch quickly.

I then looked back and forth at Heather and Sara as I admired their choice of pajamas. Heather was wearing something that looked like an oversized tank top. It was a light grey shirt that I could best describe as a loose fitting nightshirt with spaghetti straps. She sat with her legs straight out and crossed at the ankles. It didn't appear that she was wearing any shorts, and the bottom of the shirt came just to her upper thigh concealing her panties. She must have been slightly aroused as her nipples were quite pointy against the shirt.

Sara had on the sexiest pajamas. It was a slate-blue top with thin straps. It had white lace on the low-cut front that stretched out against her breasts. The lace covered her nipple area, but I could see the edge of her areolas peeking out of the top. She was wearing matching bottoms that were tight and cut very short. As I looked her over, she leaned forward and grabbed Shannon's wine cooler. I think she was trying to give me a view of her ass. I could see the bottoms of her butt cheeks hanging out of the tight shorts.

Sara took the wine cooler and finished that last bit. She placed it in the center of the circle and stated, "OK, now that farmer Jimmy has joined the party with his tractor, let's play a little spin the bottle." No one objected as we all looked at each other. "Here are the rules," she said. "Jimmy spins first since he is our guest. Whoever it lands on has to do whatever command the spinner says. Then the person who does the act will spin next. If you spin and the bottle points to yourself, then you pick whomever you want to give a command to. Any questions?"

"Um, yeah," Heather said nervously raising her hand like a schoolgirl. "What kind of commands are we talking here?"

"Anything goes," Sara replied. "However, whatever happens tonight stays between the four of us. And no chickening-out Heather. I know you can be a bit of a prude."

"I'm not a prude," Heather protested.

"OK then," Sara said. "Before we start, everyone has to agree to do whatever they are commanded. Otherwise I could make you do something and then when you ask me, I could say no. That's not fair to you. Everyone put your hand in and swear."

Sara enthusiastically jutted her hand out into the middle of the circle. I immediately put my hand out and grabbed hers. Heather was a little reluctant, but then grabbed our hands. Shannon looked at the three of us and bit her lip as if she were having an internal struggle with what she should do.

"I'm actually not sure about this you guys," Shannon said. "It's all good with you two, but Jimmy is my cousin. I know you Sara and you have the tendency to push things a little far. It could get weird real quick."

"You have to play!" Sara demanded. "OK, how about this? I won't command anything that one of you hasn't already commanded. That way I can't be accused of taking things to far."

With that assurance, Shannon slowly reached out her hand and grasped the three of ours. Sara immediately gestured towards the bottle for me to spin. I gave it a good twist and it didn't even go around a full turn before stopping at Sara. We realized quickly that it wasn't going to spin well on the blankets. I suggested that we pull back the blankets a little in the center of us to expose the hardwood floor. I asked if I should spin again, but Sara insisted I had to command her. I first thought of making her take off her top so we could all see her large breasts, but decided I shouldn't immediately go the perverted route as the only guy there. I then thought of having her and Heather kiss, but again didn't want to push any limits on the first turn. I decided to make Sara rub my shoulders. I figured it would be better if one of the girls made the first move.

Sara moved in behind me and started to expertly rub my shoulders. After about a minute, Shannon asked how long the shoulder rub would last and that watching someone get a shoulder rub for thirty minutes isn't very exciting. Sara agreed and said we needed to come up with a time limit. After several suggestions were thrown out, we decided on one minute. This would keep the game going faster. It was already after midnight, and we didn't want anyone getting too tired to play.

Sara excitedly spun the bottle next. It went around several times before stopping on Shannon.

"So, since we just started the game I don't have any options other than a shoulder rub. Do you all mind if I command something different?" Sara asked Shannon. "If it's to much, I'll change it until you are comfortable."

Shannon agreed, and Sara thought for a moment before commanded her to do a handstand.

"I can't do a handstand for a whole minute," Shannon replied.

This brought another visit to the rules. We all decided an act that couldn't be carried out for an entire minute, had to be attempted for as long as one could. Shannon stepped away from the group but was still directly across from me. She stood there for a few seconds facing us before she lowered her hands to the floor; giving me a great view down the front of her loose top. I could pretty much see both of her breasts for a brief second as she threw one then the other leg straight into the air. When she did this gravity stepped in and caused her top to fall and expose her breasts. Unfortunately, she was facing the wrong direction and her back was to me. As she tried to hold the position she moved her hands for balance causing her to turn slightly to the side. I could see the entire side of her right breast and part of her areola. My cock showed its approval as it began to harden.

Shannon held the handstand for a good ten seconds before coming back to her feet. As she did so, she masterfully pulled her top down in order to conceal her breasts. Heather began laughing loudly at Shannon, pointing out that Sara tricked her into flashing all of us by doing a handstand. She asked Shannon how it felt to flash her "titties" in front of her cousin. Shannon became really embarrassed, so I assured her I only saw her back. I commented on how clever it was to face the opposite direction.

"Oh, I get to spin now," Shannon stated after a few moments of silence. The bottle slowly stopped on Heather. "Pay back is a bitch," Shannon said with a mischievous look on her face. "Heather, now you have to do a handstand for everyone starting with your back towards us."

"But I don't have any shorts on," Heather protested.

"The rules are clear," Shannon responded.

Heather stood up slowly and pulled her tank dress down to cover her ass. It was really quite pointless considering she was about to have her dress all the way up to her head showing us everything underneath. I was excited to see her breasts for the first time and wondered what kind of panties she was wearing. She faced away from us and slowly bent at the waist placing her hands on the floor. Her top rode up and we could see her amazing ass. She was wearing white boy-short style panties with thin, navy horizontal stripes. The waist and legs had navy lace that adorned the edge. They were very tight and you could see the form of her outer labia as she paused for a second. She threw one leg up and her top immediately went down revealing her perky breasts. It was a failed attempt and she bent at the waist for another. This time her stance was a bit wider giving another great view of her panty clad ass and pussy. She threw one leg followed by the other into the air. Her top was down over her face as we stared at her exposed breasts and nearly naked body. She danced around on her hands trying to maintain the handstand for about five seconds before doubling over the wrong way. She landed on her back, with her pajama top still over her head. Her legs were sprawled open for a moment as she struggled to pull her top back down over her breasts and panties. Heather popped back up and saw us all laughing hysterically. Realizing how ridiculous she must have looked she started laughing also.

Heather reached for the bottle and gave it a forceful spin. It stopped on my cousin. "Yes you are right Shannon. Pay back can be a bitch," Heather said. "You let everyone see my panties. Now I want everyone to see yours. Take of your shorts!" Heather paused. "And leave them off."

"What happened to the one minute rule?" Shannon complained.

"The one-minute rule should only apply to actions, not clothing," Sara responded.

"I agree with Sara and Heather on this one," I said as I smiled mischievously.

Shannon stood up in front of the group. Facing us she hooked her thumbs inside the waistband of her grey shorts. I should have looked away, but my eyes were locked on her crotch. I glanced up and saw her staring directly at me as she slowly lowered her shorts. First the thin waistbands of her panties appeared forming two lines that pointed down towards her crotch. As she lowered further the bands connected and sheer pink fabric appeared. I looked at Heather and Sara and their eyes were glued at the same spot mine were. Shannon breathed deeply, closed her eyes and slowly lowered her shorts down exposing her panties completely. It was the most amazing thing ever. Her panties were completely sheer and I could see the slit of her pussy as plain as day through the material. It appeared to be completely shaven but I couldn't tell for sure. My cock was completely erect at this point. I reached down to adjust it in my shorts so it wasn't so obvious. Shannon let her shorts drop down to the floor and she kicked them off to Heather. Heather asked if she could put them on and, in unison, we all said no.

Shannon sat back down and changed positions several times attempting to cover the front of her panties. I'm sure if she had known she would be in this situation, she would have chose more modest ones. She settled on Indian style and placed her hands over her private area. She leaned forward and spun the bottle. It landed on me. I was very curious to see what she had in store.

"Jimmy, since you didn't have my back, and I lost my shorts for good. You can join me. Lose your shorts," Shannon demanded.

Normally this wouldn't be a big deal because boxer briefs are not very revealing. However the loose fitting workout shorts concealed the raging hard-on I had at the time. I figured by this time it shouldn't be a surprise that I was aroused. I could just say it was from seeing Heather. I stood up facing Shannon. I hooked the waistband and with one smooth motion pulled the shorts down to the floor. What I didn't realize is when I did, my boxers pulled down a bit and the tip of my cock was peaking over the waistband. Shannon's mouth fell open and she gasped as the other two giggled. I quickly realized why and pulled up the boxers.

I laughed at myself as I sat back down. Then, Sara, in an attempt to embarrass Heather, pointed out how hard Heather's nipples were. We all looked at Heather and her nipples were sticking straight out like arrowheads into her top. Blushing, Heather covered her breasts with her hands and immediately diverted everyone's attention to Shannon's erect nipples. Shannon was really embarrassed and covered her breasts with her hands as well. This gave me a great view of her pussy through the sheer material. She realized how she left herself exposed, and quickly returned one hand to her crotch.

My cock was now pitching a tent in my boxers. At this point I decided there wasn't much use it trying to conceal it. As I reached for the bottle, I noticed Shannon taking quick looks at my erection. I gave the bottle a spin and it pointed to Sara.

"Well Sara," I said. "We know that Heather and Shannon are affected by the cold air, but we can't tell with the top you are wearing. So, why don't you go ahead and lose it."

Sara didn't hesitate and quickly ripped off her top exposing her large breasts to the group. She had large, dark areolas and it was confirmed that Sara was as aroused as the rest of us. She spun quickly and it landed back on me. She said she was curious to see how the Army workout program was and asked me to take off my shirt. I was pretty proud of my six-pack and chest, so I was glad to get rid of the shirt and show them off. I spun again and it landed on Heather. This had pretty much turned into a game of stripping each other, so I commanded Heather to take her top off. She did as directed and showed us all her perky breasts. She had smaller, pink areolas, but her nipples were like pencil erasers pointing straight out. Shannon bragged that she was the only one that wasn't topless.

Heather gave the bottle a spin and got very excited when it stopped on Shannon. Heather stated, "Shannon, since you were so proud of still wearing your top, I'm going to let you keep it on." She paused for a moment as we were all held in suspense. "Lose your panties!" she ordered.

Shannon immediately looked at me asking, "Don't you think we are maybe taking this a bit far?"

I didn't have a chance to answer before Heather and Sara reminded her of the rule that anything goes. Shannon again looked at me and I just shrugged. I know she was looking for me to get her back, but the rules were agreed upon. Besides, I really wanted to see my cousin's sweet pussy. I thought she might try to wiggle out of them while sitting in an attempt to keep concealed. To all of our surprise, she stood up in front of us. I could see a damp spot on the thin material. She hooked her fingers into the bands and slowly pulled them down. It was obvious now that she was completely shaven, and the thin material clung to her wet pussy as she pulled them down. She had the prettiest pussy I had ever seen. She bent at the waist and pulled them down to the floor. Not thinking about them being wet, she kicked them again to Heather.

"Oh gross!" Heather said as she flung them back at Shannon. "Your panties are wet. Don't kick them on me." She then asked, "Why is your pussy shaved like a porn star? I didn't think normal people did that."

Falling over laughing, Sara said, "Earth to Heather, guys don't like bush. It gets hair in their teeth."