Shapeshifting Chat

Story Info
A shapeshifting woman has a chat with a shy, kinky teenager.
2.7k words
4.01
24k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: There is breast expansion, lactation, light hucow, ass expansion, and spanking in here. You have been warned.

---

A young woman with platinum blonde hair and pale skin sat in front of a computer screen with the webcam on. She had beautiful brown eyes, if a little bit generic. She sat with a white tank top on. She was generally good-looking, with an appealing face. Her breasts weren't very large, at least, to our main character. She could've been a B-cup at most.

She was in a chatroom with another person, someone going by the abbreviation of "MC."

SS (Shapeshifter): how do I look?

MC: You look good. Better than I expected.

SS made a face at that, smirking at his comment before typing her response.

SS: oooh high expectations. :p

MC: I mean, I don't want it to seem like that. Regardless of your appearance, I'm sure you're a nice person.

SS laughed at that, despite the fact that MC couldn't hear it. Her audio was turned off, for now at least.

SS: nice? you're cute <3

MC: Well, you just seem cool.

SS snickered before typing again.

SS: why are you typing with full capitalization? this isnt some essay or something

MC: Well, I don't know... It's natural.

SS: ok then let's see how long that'll last for. what do you want me to do first?

MC: Oh yeah, the shape shifting thing.

SS: duh! That's what you came here for!

MC: Okay well... can you make your hair longer?

SS: starting out innocent, eh?

SS blew a kiss towards the camera with a smile before closing her eyes for a moment. A few seconds passed before her hair began visually extending. Originally, it was hanging right below her ears, but after, her shapeshifting, it hung past her shoulders.

SS: tadaa! was that good enough for you?

MC: Wow. Um, that's fascinating.

SS turned her head to the side, and MC took that as a sign to further explain. There was a moment of nothing before a larger reply came into the chat.

MC: Well, shapeshifting is generally seen as a shape, in this case, your body, shifting. That generally means not just... growing like your hair did. I don't even know if shapeshifting is the correct term anymore.

SS's face slowly got more and more confused before all the confusion on herr face disappeared.

MC: Of course, this isn't some sort of mistake on your part. This is just fascinating. Could you make extra organs to give away? Could you theoretically make a clone of yourself by remaking everything in your body? If that is the case, is the clone entirely sentient on their own, or do they follow orders that your give out? Even on a smaller scale, if this is a situation where the changes only apply if they stay with you, you could probably regrow fingers or limbs if it wasn't too excessive. It may take a lot of energy, and that's taking quite a few leaps of logic but it could be possible.

SS's comment came in before anymore outrageously long replies could come in.

SS: nerd! youre a nerd. a goddamn cute nerd, but a nerd.

MC: I mean, I guess...

SS: don't type so dejectedly, it's not bad. still, you came here for another reason, right?

SS blatantly groped her breasts, licking her lips as she did.

SS: this is gonna be that type of chat, okay nerd?

MC:...I'm fine with that too. Questions can always be answered at a later time.

SS: So what do you want me to do first, now that you're done nerdin out?

There was no response for a moment before MC responded again.

MC: Make your boobs bigger.

SS licked her lips and nodded.

SS: that's what I'm talking about! >;)

SS did a little dance in her chair before focusing and allowing her breasts to grow. Her white tank top pushed out more and more until it stopped. It wasn't a massive change, but unlike before, there was a little bit of cleavage visible out of the top.

SS: boingg~

MC: Oh um, that's a thing. Are they... heavier? Are they fuller?

SS stuck her tongue out towards the screen before replying.

SS: nerd <3<3<3 they certainly heavier. look at this!

SS bounced in her spot, and her breasts bounced with her. It wasn't a crazy response, but it was something that wasn't there before.

SS: okay okay! what's next?

MC didn't respond, causing SS to puff out her cheeks as she furrowed her eyebrow.

SS: you there?

MC: uh yeah, I'm here.

SS made a shocked expression before replying.

SS: you didn't capitalize! don't worry, it must be hard to type with just one hand, huh? :p

MC: It's... not like that.

SS: uhuh, now what's next??

MC: Okay, now, I need you to stand up.

SS: ooooh, making things interesting now, are you?

SS rose to her feet, causing her face to go off camera and her gray panties to come into view. Her hips and waist her similar to the rest of her body. Attractive in their own rights, but nothing absolutely insane.

SS wiggled her hips from side to side, trying to give MC something to look at.

MC: Now, make your hips bigger?

SS gave the camera two thumbs-up and a moment after, her hips expanded from both sides, growing only an inch or two on each side. The extra inches caused her panties to start stretching to their limits though.

SS: oof, this is a new one.

MC: Before I'm completely out of it and all reason leave me, why didn't you have pants on?

SS: I told you, this was gonna be one of those chats. now shhhh, don't ruin this for us.

MC: Okay, now I need you to turn around and show me the back.

SS: ooooh, I like the confidence. you're really getting it now!

SS turned around and let MC take a look at her ass. It was well shaped, nothing like a bubble butt or shelf of an ass, but it was enough to grab onto if one wanted to. It was the ass of a general woman.

MC: Whenever you can see this, I want to see that ass get bigger.

Like SS knew what he was gonna say, extra mass was packed into the ass in an instant, causing it to become juicier and fatter in an instant. SS rolled on her heels, causing the ass to around, the cheeks lightly smacking into one another.

SS turned around and her hands were on her ass, clearly beginning to feel herself up. Her hands didn't go to the keyboard, but a reply still popped up.

SS: oooh, you can see it from the front! that's really hot

MC:...Y'know what, I'm not gonna question it. I'm just gonna let it slide.

SS began laughing, this time hard enough to cause her to bend over and eventually sit down.

SS: see, you get it now! let your second head take over, nerd! <3

SS: oh shit, I'm like... enveloping the chair. My ass is so soft and plushy now, and its so weird.

SS: fuck, I'm starting to get turned on. MC, what am I supposed to do next?

SS's face started to become flushed, and her eyes turned blue, different from their original brown.

MC: Whoa...

SS: please... tell me what's next?

SS was clearly panting on the other side of the camera, but besides twitching in her seat, she was just waiting.

SS: please... I'm too horny. keep on ordering me, please.

MC: Okay, stand back up.

SS did so without a single complaint. Her panties had a light damp spot on the front of it. Her hand hovered over her panties, but she just waited on MC's next order.

MC: Don't touch it yet. That's for a little bit later. For now, turn around and slap your ass for me.

Despite turning around, a reply popped up.

SS: fuck fuck fuck, you are so hot right now

She did as he said though, smacking her ass hard and leaving a red handprint on her pale ass. The smack caused her ass to jiggle and bounce seemingly endlessly, and SS froze up after it happened.

MC: Two more times.

SS was quick to follow his orders, smacking the same cheek twice more before turning back around. Now, her nipples were pointing directly at the camera and the small damp spot became a much larger damp spot.

SS: can I do it? can I touch myself yet?

MC: It depends, are you a good girl?

SS: yes yes yes yes yes, I'm a good girl for you.

MC: Hmm, nope.

SS visually crumbled after seeing the message, only then truly beginning to be sucked into the messages.

MC: I want to see it. All of it.

SS: I have another camera, set up just for this! Would you... would you let me touch myself if I put it on?

MC: Turn it on and maybe you'll find out.

SS: fuck! I would fuck you right now. it doesn't matter if your a man or woman, shit you could be a ball of goo and I would fuck the life out of you right now

MC didn't respond, but SS had an idea as to why, so she just turned the second camera on and turned the first one off. The camera was to the side, allowing for MC to see from the bottom of SS's soles to the top of her head.

SS: can I?

MC: Nope.

SS audibly moaned, but it was unfortunate that audio was all turned off.

SS: what do I have to do? I'll do anything.

MC's response was delayed.

MC: I want to hear your moans.

SS then hesitated. It was like she was completely taken out of her arousal and back into the reality of the situation.

She was in an internet chatroom, with a person she didn't know in the slightest. Turning on her audio would guarantee that with proper information of applications, her location could be found.

It made her nervous, but MC's next reply gave her confidence.

MC: Even if you don't want to, I'll make sure you play with yourself tonight.

That was all she needed before turning on her audio. Now, instead of typing, she spoke.

"Don't make fun of my voice, okay?" SS squirmed a little bit, not fully confident just yet.

MC: It's cute. I can't wait to hear your moans.

SS flushed at that, trying to find some sort of response, but she couldn't come up with one before MC's next comment.

MC: Now, I want you to rub it through your panties.

"Yes, yes. Fuck... finally," SS calmed down and did as MC ordered, her legs twitching lightly as she began lightly pleasuring her body.

MC: Don't go too fact though. You're only allowed to slowly rub it right now. Every order and you can rub it a little bit faster, Soon, you'll be touching it directly.

SS nodded before she gasped out something else.

"What do you want me to do next? Please tell me," She begged, needily licking her lips as she glanced at the chat.

MC: Make your tits bigger. At least twice as big compared to now.

"You're trying to make me a cow or somethin'? These are udders at this rate," SS grinned, listening to MC's orders and expanding her bust. They pushed out more and more until her tank top was pushed to its absolute limits.

"Shit, as this rate, I'm gonna bust through my shirt," SS noted, sounding like the idea absolutely turned her on despite the problems that came with it.

MC: Do it then. Bust through your shirt, makes your tits something a normal woman could never compete with. Make them a P-cup!

"F-Fuck, yes! I'll make these udders even bigger, just for you!" SS moaned, her boobs, udders at this rate, pushed even further and further before they entirely broke through her shirt, tearing it to shreds and hanging down to her naval. Her nipples were about an inch long and only slightly darker in skin tone compared to the rest of her breast.

MC: Good. Now, with your other hand, knead your tits.

"Y-Yes..." SS's responses became more simplistic as the conversation progressed, but it was clearly like that because she wad busy doing other things.

SS kneaded her tits with one hand and rubbed herself quickly with the other hand.

MC: Good, only a few more before you get to finally finish.

"Yes, yes! Please, tell me more! Order me more!" SS clearly wished for more, and this once innocent conversation truly had become something else.

MC: If those really are udders, then why aren't they spewing milk? Let me see some homemade milk.

"Y-Yes! I'll be your cow! I'll give you my milk everyday, just please.. let me cum..!" SS's nipples started slowly leaking milk, drop by drop at first, but it very quickly became a steady stream, dropping down on her arms, legs, and chair.

MC: Now I want you to suck your nipples and I'll let you play with yourself.

"Finally...!" SS was quick to take her heavy tits into her mouth, and even faster to start intensely finger fucking herself.

"This is amazing...! Fuck, I'll do anything for you. I'll drink my milk and your cum. I'll be your dirty little slut, I'll be your cow! Fuck, fuck fuck!" SS's words devolved into slutty words and phrases as the slicking sounds of her intense fingerfucking invaded the surrounding area.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck, I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" SS's body tensed up as her fingers didn't stop moving. The milk in her mouth came spilling out onto her massive chest as she moaned out to MC.

"Shit... I've gotta clean up," As SS's intense orgasm slowly began fading, she looked around to see that her milk had gotten all on the floor. On top of that

"I'll be back, okay? Just give me like... ten to fifteen minutes," SS told MC before turning off the camera. Despite her camera being off, a reply from MC still came through.

MC: Wow, this post-nut clarity is definitely hitting different.

---

SS has logged back on.

She was wearing a T-shirt now, and all of her transformations seemed to have reverted to normal.

SS: so...

SS nervously laughed in front of the camera, nervously pulling her platinum blonde behind her ear. Her audio was turned back off so she was typing instead of speaking.

MC: I'm so glad I'm anonymous behind this screen. My ancestors are already looking down on me in shame.

SS: damnnnn bro. it was fun though.

MC: Wow, bro now? What's next "Step-bro?"

SS laughed before nervously smiling.

SS: I mean, if you want it to be. I'll be anything you want.

MC: That's certainly a tempting offer, but the clean-up must've been a drag, huh?

SS threw her hands up into the air before quickly responding.

SS: I didn't know milk, my own milk, would be so annoying to clean up. that was super amazing though. it tasted super good too.

MC: Oh, normally I wouldn't bring it up, but is your back good?

SS: psh, yeah! that time I didn't make my back muscles stronger, but I probably should for the future. All the extra weight is gone now anyways. honestly...

SS looked to the side a she typed out her next response. She looked a little embarrassed or flustered.

SS: The weight and the back pain was kinda hot, at least in the moment. overall it would be stupidly inconvenient, but i gladly don't have to worry about that!

MC: Hmm, well, I guess I don't have to hold back as much next time.

SS: hold back???? you like them bigger than that??

MC: I mean... Overall it's not super realistic or reasonable, but I don't have to worry about that as much here. I'm kinda a big fan of hyper sizes.

SS's mouth hung open silently for a moment before she grew a smile.

SS: I can be whatever you want me to be. even if that's so big I shouldn't be able to move.

MC: I will certainly keep that in mind for next time. That's, of course, if next time will be a thing.

SS: next time will definitely be a thing. I'll keep in touch.

SS waved towards the camera with a cute smile.

SS: <3

MC: <3

That heart caused her heart to jump. Then, she turned the camera off.