Shapeshifting Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing back here?"

Tina scowled, leaning back against the wall, tapping her long nails on her arm. She hadn't even heard her enter but the woman was probably the one with the closest figure to Chris as she usually was, which was likely one reason why they were always in such fierce competition with one another. She didn't know what nationality Tina was and, considering what was apt to come out of her mouth on so many occasions, she wasn't so sure that she wanted to know either. The dark brown of her hair, no matter how much she treated it, was prone to a bounce and a frizz, her skin brown and glowing regardless of the lighting. Despite their competition, that she was a beauty was something that Chris would not deny.

Her eyes raked down Chris' body as if she was analysing her, though Chris stood tall, a new power in her back pocket. Tina had nothing on her, leaving her to simply enjoy the view as she never got to before, those long, shapely legs only enhanced further by her stilettos, the blouse-bustier shoving her tits up practically to her collarbones. The get-up that Chris was wearing was hardly what she would usually have been caught in, though she had never got on so much with the other strippers there that any answer she could have given would have been the right one. In a way, that left her free to say anything she liked.

"Tina..." Chris smiled, nipping at her lower lip less than coyly. "Aren't you supposed to be off tonight?"

"What's it to you?"

Ooooh, the snark! Oh, it was so different to be back in her own body that Chris rejected it, though she had to get the touch in, had to sneak it, building up her arsenal of forms as a plan grew in her mind. A small plan, to be fair, but one that was still coming together, softly and slowly, bit by bit, all in such a way that she would have the club in her clawed nails, she was sure, by the end of the night.

And she needed Tina for that.

She made as if to leave but it was too tempting to drag her hand down and across Tina's bare thigh. One thing about the strip club that had appealed to her right from the beginning was that there was hardly any shortage of bare flesh there for her to enjoy. And one touch was all it took even as Tina spat a curse and jerked away, hand flying back, trying to curl her fingers into a fist.

"You back off with that shit or you'll get what's coming to you, bitch!"

The venom behind those words was not something that Chris needed to carry with her, however, two new forms to try in her catalogue of shapes and, oh, it was time to see just what she could do, taking on their characters. Being herself was simply too boring as she stood tall, the hourglass shape of Tina falling into her mind as she reached for it. Shifting was easily becoming the most natural thing in the world for her, drunk on the exoticism of it, an addiction that she already could not get enough of.

She left Tina for another room, somewhere where clothes that they weren't using that night (not that they ever needed to wear that much at all) were stored, the racks of clothing familiar. A smile pulled her lips as wide as those of a Cheshire cat as she drew on Tina's form, her skin, once again, taking on a darker shade, though the rich brown was more luxurious than ever when painted on her. Even her nails grew long and shapely, just like Tina had had them that day, her hair poofing out a little, more volume and life to it than Chris' natural blonde.

"Yesss..."

She hissed through her teeth, hand in her panties, working away at her pussy furiously while she pushed up onto her toes. Why was the shift in the feet so erotic? They tingled and throbbed softly as if they were being massaged, wriggling her toes, trying to push them down while keeping her mind on every transformation at once. The woman whose form she was taking may not have been all that different to her, but it excited her, made her feel like all those characters and personalities that she had "stolen" in acting before had been for something, worth something -- something greater than even her.

"Ohhhh!"

Chris moaned, her hair falling past her shoulders as Tina, every outwards appearance that of the woman with who she had the rivalry with. She was the perfect form to steal, her buttocks thicker and rounder, breasts about the same, though they did sag a little more. That was interesting, but alluring, her clothes shoved out of place so that she could grope and squeeze them. In a way, it was like she had become her very own sex object, panting and moaning, trying to get out her lust in any way possible while her hips bucked and gyrated in fervent orgasm.

As Tina, she stood tall, stalking back into the dressing area for an outfit that would be best for her. She didn't need to go up on stage, not now that she had a handle on her transformations, a giggle on her lips. Tina was flirty, coy, forward, but restrained, a mystery to all that had men following her every whim. And that was just what Chris needed to start off, strapping on a pair of shoes that showed off her feet -- for herself and those that liked that sort of thing too. Her skirt could barely be called such, revealing a slice of arse-cheek below the pink cut of cloth, a blouse-type top wrapped around her and tied below her boobs to push them up further. That looked well enough like something that Tina would wear, the pink and purple clashing and yet ideal at the same time. To finish it off, however, she slid a thong up her legs, moaning as it pushed between her pussy-lips, the wetness still present there.

"Mmmph... Yeah, baby."

"You getting yourself all ready?"

Maria grinned, high-fiving Tina as she staggered out, a swagger in her step, though the play on not being able to walk in her usual heels was totally in keeping with her character.

"You know it! Let's make that moo-lah!"

She laughed, though Maria was softer and finer, a smaller, Asian woman who did not, like so many others there, use her real name in the club. A good head and shoulders shorter than Tina even when they weren't wearing heels, Chris briefly lamented not being able to grope her to absorb her, though she would have to settle for exploring Maria's body at another time. The fine, Asian lady's shoulders were narrow yet strong, her hips wide and childbearing, though Chris ached to enjoy her feet in a special way, just how the exotic tingles of transformation would shoot through them.

But she was Tina for the moment as she sashayed out with a swing in her hips to work the floor, the openness of the strip club and pounding music calling her on. Tina may have been up on one of the smaller stages, where they usually sent Chris, but she would be there to take them all, a smile on her lips, putting her charms to their best use.

Where she was Tina...she could still be a better version of her.

"Hey, handsome, aren't you looking for some company?"

Of course, the man with his tie loosened and a forgettable face had another dancer already practically grinding on him, but she was new and fumbled. Her tits were big though -- Cassie, was it? Tina took over for her, hip-checking her out of the way and stealing a grope and spank of her arse in the progress.

"Let a real woman show you how it's done, sweet-cheeks. I got you..."

And she did. As Tina, she was free, no longer in her own body, exultant in every shape and form that she could take for her own. The man could not touch her, but he was liberal with the bills, tucking them into her blouse as she cooed and pushed her tits together for him.

"That's it, darling, you load 'em up and the fun just keeps on coming!"

Soon, she had a crowd around her -- but that was too much for a first foray out as another, pretending to be them openly. As exuberating and releasing as it was to be Tina, her loins ached for release, nipples as hard as bullets, her body wanting to get off and to get off hard. Alas, that was not something that could be done out there in public, as much as she may have enjoyed it, slipping away to an alcove. The curtains there, for a modicum of privacy in the flashing lights, spinning dancers up on the staging areas... Well, those flimsy curtains would have to do.

She sat, briefly, perching one leg up on the seating curve as she moaned, fingers rammed into her pussy. The skirt pulled up, exposing Tina's gorgeous legs, feet pressing down as hard into her shoes as she could. Even that tiny sensation sent an electric thrill through her as she masturbated furiously, rubbing her clit, fingers hardly able to stay inside her slippery cunt with the passion that she needed to release.

Yet she did not waste time, drawing on Candy -- yes. Yes, Candy was out for her last show, flirting her goodbyes on stage, the last of the night, that was. If she took her form, leapt up on stage, then there would be time to seed confusion, to wind it through the club, to make everyone doubt the semblance of their own reality.

She took on greater height, her long, elegant legs slimming down, though there was a strength and a power in them that needed no explanation. Candy's ebony skin rang through the dim light, even with what flashed into her less than a private alcove, hair shifting to black, a perfect fall of hair that felt like it was lacking in weight with the natural springiness of the strands. She moaned through thickening lips, her tongue pushing out over them, imagining just how her eyes must have been so very soulful, drawing people into the depths of them.

There was no time to pause, not as she stood as Candy, smiling widely, a flash of white teeth obvious in her face. They were the brightest part of her face in such an environment, devoid of lipstick but eyeshadow and mascara painted on, the liner only enough to draw the eye to the depths of her orbs.

"Candy?"

That was Maria, blinking, stepping back.

"I thought you'd finished for the night?"

The club throbbed around them, though all Chris, as Candy, had for Maria was a scoff and roll of her eyes.

"Maria, you should stick to your own gigs, girl, I got a show to put on."

And so she did, taking charge of her position, slipping through the crowd, though she hardly minded the sly hands, the gropes and touches she received. Her clothes hung a little loosely on her and her skirt showed too much, though that was all well and good for her as she took those long legs up on stage. It was one good thing, at least, that the shoes fit the same, her dark toes pressing down, showing lighter under the nails, between and along the soles of her leopard-like feet.

"Now..." She fluttered her eyelashes at the crowd, commanding the stage, even though there were other dancers up there already, wondering what the hell she was doing. "Is everyone ready to see what a real lady does with her body?"

To be Candy was to embody power and she hooked her leg around the pole, spinning, twirling, the greater strength and length of Candy's body allowing her to pull off moves that she had never thought were possible. Her head dropped back, an arm flung out, though the looser blouse baring her stomach could not help but work itself loose. She wasn't about to stop it.

With nothing underneath, it bared her breasts to the club, the women staring, scoffing, muttering about her being a show-off, something about having her time in the spotlight for her night. The men, however... Oh, them and more. They were where her attention lay and she cared about little else as their eyes fixed on her, the bills raining down, money filling the air. Though Chris was hardly done showing off her body as her chest heaved, panting for air, the fabric of it around her cloying and closing in, pushing in on all sides.

Her skirt. That was next, leaving hardly anything left but a thong, so far for a strip club, but, well, it was not unheard of. In public, they were supposed to titillate, to arouse, to keep the drinks and the money flowing, but she was there to bare it all. Where was the sense, anyway, in hiding such a gorgeous body? Candy's crotch was waxed, not a hair to be seen around the edges of her thong, a goddess in all ways, climbing the pole as if her body was weightless.

The men roared. The money flowed. Her smile widened.

Strutting backstage with her clothes left behind her, she took her time, others muttering about how Candy had spent too much time raking in extra tips -- but she was not Candy, even if she was sowing her destruction. Without pausing in her stride, as much as she wanted to orgasm again, she took Maria's form, shrinking, gasping, even the thong she was wearing suddenly proving to be too large for her body. Maria was small and petite, maybe even less than five feet in height, though she'd never really thought about it. Her eyes took on that sweet Asian shape, her lips soft and pleasant, an easy smile lending warmth to her cheekbones.

Oh, she could be fine and delicate as Maria, her hips widening again as her skin softened to a deep brown glow, something that seemed like rich honey-tones had been struck through. And Maria's body was firmer and tighter than even Chris could have imagined, her hair changing to a dark brown that was almost black, short and cropped around her chin at an angle that drew eyes to her lips.

Light and delicate, easily breakable. It was a far cry from the body of the woman that she had just borrowed, though Chris did not worry. Her smaller, daintier feet could not fit into those shoes, so she simply stepped out of them, leaving them behind and worrying about little else as she paused at a rack of clothes, finding something suitable.

"Hm..."

A brassiere, black and studded with rhinestones. A pair of panties to match cut high over the hips and around the thighs, almost with a lure of being a dominatrix -- but the kind that would submit in an instant, of course, to the will of the crowd. No one out there watching the dancers, of course, would have wanted to think that they were not actually in control. It was risky, so risky, to dress out in the corridor, where anyone could have walked in on her, and yet it felt, in a way, like just the thing she needed to do too.

Simple clothes, but no shoes. Her small, neat feet would have to wait to find something, though it was likely a black heel that would go best with such an ensemble, nothing overly exciting there. She wouldn't have wanted to hide Maria's feet though, not even as she took on the Asian woman's light, gliding walk, the one that held a cheeky presence to it and yet could sneak up on just about anyone.

She paused, a locker grabbing her attention. She was sure those would have just the right shoes for her, even if she had to make her feet a little larger to fit them... It would not stand out.

As Maria, she grinned widely.

Roxy, a curvaceous woman with a booty to die for sat before the mirror applying her make-up, her lips parted to get just the right coverage. Paler skinned, she still was the embodiment of beauty, but she was just another stripper, another stripper that Chris lusted for. Her thick body begged attention and yet she held herself well, perhaps not as strong as Candy had been or most certainly not Slick, but all the guys loved her anyway. Chris could most certainly see why.

"Hey, I thought you were headed out to work the floor."

Chris smiled, bearing Maria's form.

"Nooo..." She flirted, a little wink and shift of her hips all that she needed to be Maria, nothing too obvious. "I thought you weren't meant to be here tonight either? I've got all the shifts mixed up..."

Truth be told, she just wanted to find out who was where and what they were doing. Roxy blinked at her, looking her up and down, the fall of her blonde hair tied back in a high, sweeping ponytail that left her body completely on show, just as she liked it. Was there something about Maria? No...

"No, I was on, definitely." Roxy shook her head, doubting herself. "Yeah, I'm on. Hey, where'd you get those heels? They're super cute! They're just like... Holly's heels?"

Oh, had she grabbed the wrong ones? Well, anything was up for grabs when one was a shapeshifter, something that Chris intended to embody.

"Well, we're the same size, must have got them at the same place as her."

"They're Lucite heels though, aren't they?"

"Yeah, like I said." She giggled, shaking her head. "Same place."

Smiling with a little too much of her devious nature showing through, Roxy had to take her at her words, even though there was obvious doubt in her face. Maria, however, was sweet, sweet enough to be believed, and Roxy only giggled as Maria dropped a kiss on her cheek, hand dragging down the back of her neck, pulling her blonde ponytail with a cheeky tug.

"Oh -- you!"

But Chris in Maria's body was too hot and ready for more as she absorbed yet another form, holding back her moans with difficulty. Of course, she'd had to make her feet larger to fit into Holly's shoes, but those black Lucite ones had a butterfly wing at the back, rendering them a little more distinctive than most. Just how could she pass those up, whimpering softly, pressing herself into the backroom, if only for a little privacy.

"Yeah... Oh..."

Even her voice was lighter as Maria, kinder and teasing through with a little pull in her throat. She felt like she could be bent over and taken by a fine, strong woman right then and there, though she already held the strength of so many forms in her. Hips working, she arched her back, shoving her hungry cunt deliriously onto her own hand, soaking her panties. The damp patch, however, would have to remain for the moment, exhilarating in Maria's body, taking all that she knew was her due there and more.

Her cry of orgasm was muted as she pressed her lips into her arm, a curtain sheltering her from view, though she could only hope that Roxy was far enough away from her to not hear. She had to be, had to enjoy herself, hips rocking, imagining that she had perhaps even Candy behind her, with her tongue plunged into her pussy.

She was a hotter, sweatier mess than she would have liked to be when she stood again, wanting another. She had to sow distrust and that was just why she took on dancer after dancer right there, showing off her powers to no one but herself.

Roxy. A new form, curvy and sensual, her feet too large for those shoes at a size ten, however. That was a woman with a presence about her! She kicked them off to better curl and flex her toes, shifting from Roxy to Candy, the shades of her feet changing, even down to the nails. After that, it was Maria again, fingers rammed into a tiny, neat pussy, loving the moment, the passion of shapeshifting flowing through her as if it would never again be something that could be held back.

Not that it was something that would come back to bite her, for she was too powerful already to be stopped, but Roxy, well... She had not gone far. On the contrary, she was on the other side of the curtain in the back of the area, her eyes wide as she stared down at the feet under there, bare of heels, changing before her eyes.

But it was not something that made sense, she told herself, the lighting playing tricks on her eyes. Yes, that had to be it, for pale feet could not turn like that from black, or even the shade that had been Maria's feet, her natural skin tone. A moan had her stepping back, hands fluttering up to cover her lips, her outfit a slinky reveal with a tearaway that would leave her body on show in all its glory (just the important bits covered up for the imagination). Oh, it was time for her to go, someone calling her name, pushing the thought of what those feet had been doing from her mind.

She'd brushed up against Chantel, a deviously sensual lady from Australia who appeared of mixed heritage -- perhaps Filipino? -- in the club, but had not managed to steal more than a sliver of touch across her thigh. It had been enough, but so much so that she emerged from the curtain with a flourish, her clothes too small for her, wearing exactly what Roxy had last seen her in as Maria.