Share a Drink with: Christian

Story Info
Spin the bottle, and let the bottle spin you.
2.9k words
4.43
4.3k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephany and Jeff had been wanting to spice up their sex life, but as neither one of them was very spontaneous, they had difficulties coming up with ways how to achieve that goal.

"Oh, I know!" Stephany suddenly exclaimed, breaking the silence in the room. "How about a game of spin the bottle, but with a twist?"

"Ha!" Jeff chuckled. "With a twist? I don't think you can even play that game without twisting the bottle at the very least."

Stephany sighed. "Jeff! Now is not the time for your witty remarks. I'm trying to be serious here." She crossed her arms and pouted.

"Alright, alright," Jeff said. He took a deep breath to recompose himself. "So, what's the twist?" he asked, scratching his head. "Don't get me wrong, I enjoy kissing you, but I'm still a little confused about how this game would improve our sex life."

"Well," Stephany started. "You know how Hoppeken released that ad recently?"

"The 'share a beer with x' campaign?" Jeff replied.

"Yes, that one!" Stephany confirmed. "What if we buy a bunch of those bottles without looking at the names, cover them up at home, and then shuffle them, so we forget which bottle had what name?"

"Okay?" Jeff said questioningly. "And then what?"

"Then we spin a bottle," Stephany resumed. "And whoever it lands on, has to reveal the name and assume the role the way the other person imagines a person with that name to be like."

"Oh, like, role-play?" Jeff asked.

"Exactly!" Stephany said cheerfully. "It could lead to fun role-play ideas, which takes a load off of our shoulders on thinking up scenarios from scratch."

Jeff thought about it for a moment and laughed. "So, like, if you land a bottle that says 'Jack', you have to role-play a lumberjack?"

"If that's what you imagine someone named 'Jack' to be like, I suppose so!" Stephany answered and laughed along. "Some bottles could lead to ways to spice things up sexually, while others could just be a bit of non-sexual fun on the side, to keep it light."

"Fair," Jeff said. "I don't know if I could recover if I had to pretend I was making love to a gay lumberjack." He shivered.

"And why's that?" Stephany asked teasingly. "Weren't you pestering me about trying out anal for the past few months?"

"I mean, yeah," Jeff admitted. "But I'm not sure if finally fucking you in the ass would outweigh the mindfuck it'd give me if you looked like a guy while we did it."

"Oh, babe," Stephany said, softly pushing Jeff. "Do you really think you would be the one fucking the big, burly lumberjack?"

Jeff's face turned red. "I didn't-, you-, I-," he stammered.

Stephany laughed. "You know I have a strap-on, right?" she teased and give Jeff a kiss on his red cheek.

"How about a second bottle?" Jeff suggested, still beet red. "If either of us is uncomfortable with the scenario, we can spin for safety. Whoever it lands on gets to decide if it's a sexual scenario or a non-sexual one?"

"A second spin in case we don't already agree on the setting?" Stephany asked. She took a moment to think about it. "Alright!" she finally said. "But whoever loses that coin toss will have to accept their defeat and play along. No sore losers!"

"Hmpf," Jeff pouted. He took a few seconds to recompose himself and added, "You just wait till you're in an uncomfortable situation and you have to swallow your pride!"

"We'll see about that!" Stephany jested. "Now c'mon, let's do our groceries and buy some Hoppekens while we're at it."

The couple got in their car and left for the store, where they placed their regular groceries in the cart and headed to the beer aisle to check out the Hoppekens.

"Haha!" Jeff laughed as he revealed one of the bottles to Stephany. "They even have a bottle to share with 'Barbie'. Can you imagine someone with that name being a beer drinker?" he chuckled.

Stephany laughed. "I guess the common names sell faster," she argued. "So we're more likely to find odd names if we just get a large number of random bottles. Anyway, what did I say about looking at the bottle names?"

"Right, right," Jeff said. "I know. I shouldn't. It'd spoil the surprise. But I couldn't resist having a quick peek. I'll stop now... How many should we get?"

"Uhm, I guess we could start with six," Stephany suggested. "If we enjoy it, we can do another six at a time. That way, we shouldn't end up having that many odd names."

"Each pick three at random, then?" Jeff asked.

Stephany agreed, and the couple finished their groceries. Upon arriving home, Stephany immediately grabbed paper and tape to cover up the names on each bottle while Jeff put the rest of the groceries away.

"Want to play one round already?" Stephany asked from the other room.

"Sure! I just finished here too," Jeff replied, entering the living room.

"Alright," Stephany said excitedly. "I covered the bottles, so, who gets to pick and spin first?"

"Well," Jeff reasoned. "It was your idea, so how about I shuffle the bottles around, and then you pick and spin one?"

Stephany agreed and turned her back to Jeff, who randomly changed the placement of the bottles. After he finished, he let her turn back around and pick a bottle.

"This one!" she said, picking a bottle from the pile.

Stephany walked to the kitchen to empty the beer into two glasses before returning. After they drank the beers, Stephany placed the bottle on the floor and spun it. It spun around for a few seconds, but eventually, it slowed down and stopped, facing Jeff.

Jeff picked up the bottle. "Alright," He said suspensefully. "Let's see what's behind door number one..." He removed the paper covering the name on the bottle. "Looks like you just shared a beer with... 'Christian'?" Jeff said. There was a pause. "Want me to do a religious role-play?" he then asked and laughed. "Lord knows it's high time for confessions to be made in this household."

"Actually," Stephany said teasingly after a moment of thinking. "I was thinking more of a certain Mr. Grey."

"Oh," Jeff said awkwardly. "Well, you'll have to help me out, then. You know I haven't seen or read anything about that series."

"That's fine," Stephany said. "If you just set up some toys in the basement for a bit of BDSM fun, that'd be good enough for me."

"BDSM?" Jeff thought out loud. "I can do that. Give me... let's say two, maybe three hours? Meanwhile, you can get dressed for the occasion while I make a quick trip, and then I'll set something up.

*****

"Well, look at you!" Jeff said, looking at Stephany. He had just finished his preparations in the basement and got dressed in a two-piece suit, as he vaguely remembered depictions of Mr. Grey in a suit.

Stephany was seated in the living room. She was dressed in a thin, red, see-through night robe. Underneath it, she wore red laced lingerie. She had applied a lot of makeup to make herself look even more attractive than her usual self. Even though half of her face was now covered with a black, laced masquerade mask, she looked absolutely gorgeous. She even took the time to polish her nails red and put on matching stiletto heels.

"Good evening, Mr. Grey," Stephany said nonchalantly. She reached out her hand in a rather posh way.

Jeff reached out, took Stephany's hand, bowed forward, and kissed it, before standing back up straight and tugging Stephany's hand to pull her out of her seat.

"Good evening, miss..." Jeff said inquiringly.

"Palmer. Stephany Palmer," Stephany replied.

Right, I'm the only one who's supposed to be role-playing a different person, Jeff thought. He placed his left hand on the back of Stephany's neck, brought his face closer to it, closed his eyes, and got a whiff of her perfume before planting a kiss there.

Stephany was impressed with Jeff's directness. It was not his usual self to act this way. For not knowing much about his role-play character, he made a very good impression on her with his newfound attitude.

"Say, do you fancy a drink?" Jeff asked.

"A drink? Hm. Like what?" Stephany asked, trailing her index finger down Jeff's chest.

"Why don't you come down to my wine cellar and take a pick?" Jeff asked.

"A wine cellar? Not the answer I was expecting," Stephany said, imitating a mild shock. "I was hoping you had a playroom down there, instead," she teased.

"Oh, but it is," Jeff replied, his face turned smug. "I just call it the wine cellar because you'll be 'whining' for release by the time I'm done with you."

"Clever play on words," Stephany admitted. "But I remain unconvinced. Let's see this cellar of yours, so I can be the judge of those claims."

"But of course," Jeff said with a malicious smile. He led the way, holding Stephany by her hand to guide her to the basement door. He opened it to reveal a very empty-looking basement. "Ladies first," Jeff said. "Watch your step."

Stephany was confused. How had Jeff spent hours down there if nothing had changed? She slowly descended the staircase and as she did, she slowly noticed the view she had of the basement became distorted. In truth, a small fake wall was made with a print of the original basement view from the top, giving the illusion of it being empty.

Jeff entered the basement as well, locked the door, and closely followed Stephany. Arriving at the bottom, Stephany glanced past the fake wall to get a look at the devices Jeff had placed in the basement.

"Wow, you really went above and beyond on this one," Stephany said, both amazed and mildly worried. "Should I be worried about our finances?"

"I made some calls," Jeff said matter-of-factly. "I pretended to be some big entrepreneur and talked them into giving me a 'free trial' of their equipment. It's astonishing how much you can get away with if you can fool people into thinking you can make them rich."

"Impressive," Stephany complimented. "So... what do you want to do first?" she teased, giving Jeff a sultry look.

"Let's start with a safe word," Jeff said as he walked behind the fake wall to grab something.

"Uhm, 'cotton candy'?" Stephany said questioningly.

"Works for me," Jeff said, reemerging from behind the fake wall. He was holding a ring gag. "Open wide," He said as he inserted the ring into Stephany's mouth, forcing it wide open. He then moved behind her to fasten the straps and ensure a tight fit. "What was your safe word again?" he asked smugly.

"Koh-uhn Kenny," Stephany said indistinctly.

"Good," Jeff said. "I suppose that means your fate is in my hands now." He walked over to a spot in the middle of the room where a sex swing had been built. "Undo your panties and bra and come over here. The robe and heels are up to you," he said with a commanding, stern voice.

Stephany excitedly obeyed, dropping her lingerie on the floor and following Jeff to the sex swing.

"Keep facing me as you step into these holes," Jeff said, pointing at the padded cuffs.

Stephany complied and Jeff tightened them securely. He then made her place her hands in another set of cuffs behind her. With the cuffs tightened, Jeff then used the swing's pulley system to hoist Stephany up. Arms first, then feet. When Jeff finished, Stephany was hanging weightlessly on her back. Her head was hanging upside down and she had to pull herself up to see Jeff rolling in a fucking machine.

"Now," Jeff said with suspense. "Where shall we make this one go? Mouth? Or..."

"Huussy!" Stephany exclaimed to her best extent.

"Oh," Jeff responded in a fake surprise. "You wanted it in your pussy? I guess we'll need to mount a second dildo on it then." He let out a sinister chuckle and continued, "Good thing I have some attachments right here." He walked back to what looked like a mechanic's tool trolley and opened it to reveal various attachments for the fucking machine.

Jeff pulled out a dual dildo attachment from the trolley and mounted it on the machine. He then slowly brought the machine in closer and adjust its height to line up with Stephany's suspended height off of the floor. Grabbing a bottle of lube, Jeff quickly and carelessly squirted some lube against his girlfriend's vagina and ass. Instead of spreading the lube around, Jeff instead decided to give Stephany's pussy a couple of gentle, but firm taps with the tip of his fingers.

Stephany exclaimed with indistinct noises. Jeff responded only with a chuckle as he moved on to apply light lubrication to the dildos on the fucking machine. Having finished up, he then pushed the tip of the dildos in place so that they were firmly pressed up against Stephany's ass and pussy.

"I might not experience taking your anal virginity personally, but for today that's fine," Jeff said and grabbed hold of the dial on the fucking machine. "Any last words before we turn this 'wine' cellar into a 'whine' cellar?"

"He hennel?" the now-insecure Stephany voiced.

"Gentle? You wish!" Jeff laughed and started turning up the dial of the machine, making it spring to life. "You wanted this fantasy, I suggest you try to enjoy it."

As the dildos started pushing their way into Stephany's vagina and ass, Jeff repeatedly switched from observing the action up close and often rubbing Stephany's clit for his own amusement, and idly standing about while observing Stephany's face and moans, occasionally teasing her verbally and either fondling or slapping her breasts in varying degrees of intensity without losing eye contact.

This went on for several minutes before Stephany finally caved in and her moans turned into whines. Begging for release, from the machines and the swing. It was then that Jeff dropped his pants along with his underwear, and went to stand in front of Stephany's face, his erect nearly touching her face.

"I hear whining, but no safe word," Jeff said. "You still remember what your safe word is, right?"

"Yes," she began. "It's-"

"Good," Jeff interrupted as he carelessly forced his dick into Stephany's open mouth. "Let's put that ring gag to use then. I want to enjoy myself too tonight."

With the fucking machine giving Stephany a continuous double penetration, and Jeff now also using Stephany's mouth, only focusing on his own pleasure, Stephany's eyes slowly rolled to the back of her head. Stephany had never before experienced a feeling like this and it visibly started to overwhelm her.

Within minutes, Stephany was nothing more than a drooling mess, still conscious, yet barely responsive. She completely surrendered to the situation she found herself in. Jeff, on the other hand, felt in complete control. And although he enjoyed the experience, he also felt it was best to slowly bring things to an end, before Stephany passed out from the various stimuli her body was experiencing.

Before doing so, however, Jeff wanted to make sure they both orgasmed at least once. And judging by Stephany's state and the accumulation of bodily fluids underneath her, Jeff concluded she had probably already orgasmed multiple times by then and decided to instead solely focus on his own climax.

With his cock sliding in and out of Stephany's mouth as her head was hanging upside down in the swing, Jeff could see how his thrusts caused a bulge in Stephany's throat. The sight gave of which, gave him the idea to place his hands around Stephany's throat, so that, in a way, he could jerk himself off as he fucked his lover's throat.

After quickly confirming that Stephany was still conscious and not mentioning the safe word, Jeff put his idea to the test and discovered it was just what he needed to arrive at his climax. A mere minute later, Jeff found himself tensing up, and thrusting himself in Stephany's mouth as deep as he could, while simultaneously using his hands to pull her head into him in what could practically be described as an airtight seal.

When Jeff finished cumming down Stephany's throat, he slowly pulled out and released his grip on Stephany's head. With her lips still forced apart by the ring gag, There was no stopping the mixture of cum and mucus from drooping out as Jeff's cock left her mouth.

"Ah, now THAT was a good fucking orgasm," Jeff said, satisfied. He knelt down to put himself at eye level with Stephany. "So how was that?" he asked. "Did you have a good time too?"

"Hnggg" Stephany moaned as her body spasmed into yet another orgasm.

"I'll take that as a yes," Jeff chuckled as he stood back up and turned the machine off. He grabbed some towels, tissues, and hand soap and placed all but one of the towels on top of the trolley. Jeff then returned to Stephany and undid the ring gag, tossing it toward the trolley. He gently wiped Stephany down and moved the fucking machine backward before carefully lowering Stephany down from the sex swing and undoing her cuffs.

Stephany could not stand on her own strength as her legs still trembled heavily from the experience, so Jeff carried her back upstairs in his arms, covered the length of the couch with a set of towels, and placed her on top of it to recover.

"I'll go clean up downstairs. but I'll be back soon," Jeff said, giving a kiss on Stephany's forehead.

Stephany reached out to Jeff, gently touching him. "I love you," she mumbled.

"I love you too, Jeff replied softly, watching Stephany's eyes close as she slowly dozed off.