Shared

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears were streaming down her face. "What can I do or say that will let you give me another chance at being only yours."

I was on the verge of breaking down in tears, but I knew I had to hold it together. "You just have to ask."

Arms were around my neck, sobbing got louder, and the words of her gratitude filled my ears. She didn't ask for just once, but the babbling went on for over an hour. We talked and held each other. But words are just too easy. We had to find a way out of this dilemma. We both were willing, and that's half the battle.

Sex was going to a problem for a few days, but I understood the sex problem when I came up with this plan.

Turns out my wife wasn't the only person with friends in the New York office. I called my friend... the CEO and asked for a full-time assignment to Australia. As a thank you for letting him claim that big catch I made while we were fishing off Long Island, he was more than happy to help a fellow angler out. As he said at the time, we were friends for life.

Just to fill in the corners of this story. I didn't really know she had cheated on me with my college buddy. I knew Tony from his past actions, and I just guessed the rest. But I was able to get my wife to confess to something I will watch out for in the future. Based on her reaction, I think our lives down under will be just fine. Afterall, I still love her dearly.

I won't share ever again.

End

12