Shared

Story Info
He invites a friend to join us...
2.2k words
4.36
43.3k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've invited a friend to join us tonight," you tell me as I stand before you. My eyes widen slightly in surprise - we have talked about this before, but you had not given any hint that you were actually planning for it to happen. Butterflies begin to dance in my stomach, but your familiar touch calms me as you gently pull my head towards you, kissing me deeply.

"Undress," you order. I pull my dress over my head, revealing my lacy black underwear. You smile in approval and your eyes remain locked on my body, appreciating the view before you as I unfasten my bra and slide my knickers over my hips and down my legs. You come to stand behind me, your hands roaming over my breasts and hips. Then you gently push my hair to one side and unfasten the necklace that you gave me. You kiss my neck gently before placing my play collar around my neck and fastening it securely. I smile at the physical reminder that I am yours. You then fasten a leather cuff around each of my wrists.

Your head dips to suck on one of my nipples, pinching the other nipple between your fingers. My nipples are already hard with arousal, but they harden further as you continue to play with them and I begin to moan as your pinching becomes firmer and your teeth nip at them. "Since we have a guest, we need you to look your best," you tell me, smiling as you pull a pair of nipple clips out of your pocket. You place one on each nipple, squeezing the ends together and giving them a tug to make sure that they are securely attached. They exert a constant pinch on my nipples without being too uncomfortable and the loop hangs down, giving the appearance of a ring piercing.

Your hand on my shoulder silently commands me to kneel and I obey. "Spread your knees," you command. I widen my legs, exposing myself to you. You pull my hands behind me and clip the wrist cuffs together before placing a blindfold over my eyes, adjusting it so that I cannot see anything. You gently pull my shoulders back, reminding me to push out my breasts. "You look perfect," you tell me proudly. "I know you will be an obedient sub tonight. You will call him Sir and you will follow any command he gives you. I will be here the whole time. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master," I reply.

With perfect timing, there is a knock at the door. I remain in position as I hear you open the door and greet your friend. "Come in and meet my obedient slut," you tell him.

"Such wonderful tits," he says and I feel an unfamiliar hand squeezing them and his fingers drawing circles around them and over them. You sense my nervousness and come to stand beside me, gently stroking my hair in a familiar, soothing gesture. I am calmed by this reminder of your care for me.

"May I sample her mouth?" he asks you. This simple question reminds me that I am yours. I do not have a choice about whether to suck this stranger's cock, other than to use my safe word. You will decide what he can and can't do to me.

"Go ahead," you tell him. "Show him what a good little cocksucker you are, Slut," you say to me.

I hear him undressing and then feel the tip of an unfamiliar cock pushing at my lips. Obediently, I open my mouth, knowing that this is what you expect of me. I lick the tip of the cock, swirling my tongue around it before taking the head into my mouth. I feel my lips being stretched to accommodate his girth. My tongue licks up and down his cock before I return my attention to the head, tasting the pre-cum that has gathered there. He moans and pushes his cock deeper into my mouth, continuing until the head reaches my gagging point. With my hands secured behind my back, the only way I can resist is to lean back, but you notice my attempt to retain control and cradle the back of my head to hold it still. The stranger is merciful and does not push too far, thrusting his cock in and out of my mouth without causing too much gagging. Still, I am relieved when he pulls his cock out, although I find that it is quickly replaced by your familiar cock. I find that I enjoy sucking your cock far more than the stranger's. I savour the taste of your cock, licking up and down its length and pulling off your cock only to reach lower to run my tongue over your balls before returning to your cock to taste your pre-cum. I then take as much of your large cock as I can into my mouth.

"Good girl," you tell me, stroking my cheek. "You are such a good, obedient slut." Your praise and affection overrides the humiliating feeling of having being used by a stranger and of knowing that he is still there, watching. You pull your cock out of my mouth and the stranger pushes his back in. I cannot tell how long his cock is - my mouth never reaches its base while he uses me.

"Now, I think my slut needs to be punished for trying to pull her mouth away earlier," I hear you tell him. My heart sinks - I thought I had got away with that slight misdemeanour, since you had not mentioned it at the time. But I ought to have learned by now that you will always make use of any opportunity to punish me, although often the punishments turn out to be quite enjoyable for both of us.

I hear the stranger chuckle gently. "May I?" he asks you. I do not hear your reply, but I feel his hand under my arm.

"You will come here and lay over my knee," the stranger says, gently pulling me to my feet. He guides me towards the bed and arranges me over his lap. His large fingers roam over my arse and down my thighs. "She has a lovely arse," he says.

"She certainly does," you reply. "But it looks even more wonderful with a flush of pink."

I feel him nudging my legs apart. He rubs one finger around my pussy, feeling the wetness that has gathered there. "She's soaked," he says. "I think she's enjoying her experience so far." Lying there being talked about makes me feel very objectified, but I find to my surprise that this is a form of humiliation that I enjoy, as long as the comments about my body are positive.

His hands return to my arse and then I feel his hand come down in a firm spank. His spanks rain down quickly on my arse and thighs. The blows are not as hard as yours usually are, but he does not give me any respite or build up between slaps and his hand often comes back down on a spot that is still tingling from the last swat. I begin to whimper, but my increasing wetness betrays my arousal at being spanked by a stranger, knowing that you are looking on with satisfaction.

His hand returns to my pussy and strokes upwards towards my clit. I moan in pleasure as he reaches it. "Would you like me to suck on that needy clit?" he asks.

"Yes, please, Sir," I reply, panting in arousal.

"I don't think that arse is red enough for that yet," he replies with a chuckle. I moan in frustration as I feel his hand come back down in another round of firm spanks.

Finally, he stops and unclips the attachment between the wrist cuffs. He manoeuvres me onto my back across the bed and kneels between my legs. His finger pushes into my cunt and I gasp as I feel it joined by a second finger pushing roughly in and out of me. My head is hanging over the opposite side of the bed and I feel your cock nudging at my lips. I take it into my mouth as the stranger begins to lick my clit. As you push your cock into me, my body is pushed towards his tongue.

I am nearing orgasm when you both stop abruptly. You pull your cock out of my mouth and turn me on the bed so that my head is at the top, with a pillow below my hips. "Spread your legs," you tell me, "and play with yourself. You're going to make yourself cum while we both watch." I can hear the smile in your voice as you think about how this act of subservience will make me feel. Wanting to please you with my obedience, I spread my legs wide, knowing that the pillow under my hips gives you and your friend a clear view of both of my holes and all of the most intimate parts of me.

I rub my clit as commanded and quickly find myself close to orgasm again despite the humiliation of knowing that you and your friend are both watching intently. I cum hard, thinking about how neither of you have cum yet and wondering what else you have in store for me.

You sit on the bed beside me. "You are such a good slut for me," you tell me. "And you look beautiful when you've just cum." I smile in satisfaction at having pleased you.

The stranger lies on the bed. "Get on all fours and suck his cock again," you order. My mouth searches for his hard cock and I begin licking the head, swirling my tongue around it until I feel your hand pushing my head gently down, forcing me to take it deep into my mouth. You move behind me and your tongue finds my clit. It is sensitive after my orgasm, but you do not offer me any choice. I am anchored in place by the cock in my mouth and your hands on my hips. I try to beg you to stop, but only a muffled noise comes out and I earn myself a few hard swats on my arse. You run your tongue over my pussy and ass and then begin to ease a lubricated finger into my ass. When your finger is able to move easily inside me, you add a second finger, gently stretching me. It is then that I realise your intention and guess what you are preparing me for. You sense this sudden nervousness and stroke my back gently until I seem more comfortable. As your fingers continue to stretch my ass, I moan around the stranger's cock and feel it grow even harder in my mouth.

You guide my head off his cock and I hear him opening a packet and rolling on a condom. "Now, climb onto him and ride his cock," you command me. I straddle him and he guides me over his cock. I lower myself slowly onto him, feeling his cock stretching me until he grows impatient and pulls me all the way down to feel his entire length inside me. He holds my hips and begins to pull me up and down.

Then he pulls me forward so I am lying on his chest, his cock still buried deep inside me, and I feel the slippery head of your cock rub against my ass. You begin to push your cock gently into my tight hole, pausing often to allow me to adjust to the fullness, until I am completely filled by two large cocks. Your friend's cock has been mostly motionless inside me as you pushed into me, but as you begin to slowly thrust into my ass your movement causes me to rock back and forth on the cock in my pussy. I have never felt so full and your thrusts become quicker until I feel you cum hard inside my ass.

You pull out of my ass and your friend lifts me off his cock. He returns me to lay on my back and kneels between my legs. I hear him stroking his cock and then feel him spurting his cum over my chest. You smile at the sight. "You look such a lovely mess lying there with my cum leaking out of your ass and a stranger's cum covering your chest," you tell me. I hear the click of your phone camera.

I hear you talking quietly to your friend and then hear the door opening and closing. Now that he has left, you remove the blindfold from my eyes. "Did you enjoy that?" you ask me. I nod and smile, thinking about how satisfying it was to feel so completely owned by you that I would allow myself to be used by another man if that was what you wanted.

"Who was he?" I ask.

"I'm not going to tell you," you reply with a wry smile, as you get up to run a shower for us both. You know that every time I meet one of your friends I will be wondering if it was him, if he has used my mouth and cunt and watched me making myself cum. Just the thought of it makes me blush.