Shared Bathroom Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

I turned back to face her and continued washing. My erection was now awkwardly pointing right at her. "There, happy?" I asked jokingly and we both glanced at my erection.

"Not as happy as you." She said playfully and washed her belly revealing her breasts in the process. I took it as a sign she was growing more comfortable with me.

"Do you mind if I ask you a question?" I asked, contemplating if I should.

"Does it look like either of us is hiding anything at this point? I asked if you wanted to see my pubic hair, and I basically asked you to show me your erection. I think it's safe to say we're at a point we can ask each other whatever we want." She said with a soft smile.

Something about that statement made me feel incredibly close to her even though I've only known her a few days. "Do you not shave just the front, or do you not shave...behind as well?" I asked realizing I phrased that in a very strange way and wondered if she understood my meaning.

"Do I shave my asshole, you mean?" She laughed.

I blushed and nodded.

"I only shave my legs and armpits. Honestly I don't know how hairy or un-hairy my anus really is. It's kinda hard to see on yourself, ya know?" She joked playfully.

I asked almost instantly if I could see it, but kept my restraint.

"Alright, I better get back to my desk." She said "My boss is a huge dick." She said jokingly glancing at my still hard penis, looked me in the eyes and added, "See you soon." And returned her gaze back down to my erection. "I hope."

As she started to walk away, she had her hands on her hips wiping off the water ever so slightly parting her cheeks in the process. If the room wasn't so steamy and dim I might have seen her intimate treasures from behind. She looked over her shoulder and caught me looking.

I was so curious I couldn't help myself. "Could I...?" I almost lost my nerve. "Could I see it?" My heart was nearly beating out of my chest as I asked. It was a terrible, terrible idea that I knew I shouldn't have asked. But the words were already out there. I couldn't take it back now.

She turned and wiggled her butt playfully. "See what? My asshole?" She said slyly and grabbed a handful of her cheek, pulling it further to the side. "Maybe some other time." She said teasingly as she let go, letting her full cheeks bounce shut.

Oh, she's trouble I thought as I watched her ass jiggle when she walked away. And damn good at it. I couldn't help but laugh at the situation. I was still rock hard, but this was truly not the place to take care of that.

Quickly I got dressed fearing Courtney would make a magically timed entrance to make fun of me again. Luckily I escaped without a scene. I spent the rest of the day in my office working on various tasks for the trip with Miranda. Once again I limited my bathroom breaks to one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Fortunately I didn't run into anyone either time. Perhaps this bathroom setup wouldn't be so awful after all.

It was finally Friday morning. I decided not to push my luck and avoided the shower altogether. I went straight to my office and tried to finish up a few remaining tasks before my weekend trip with Ashley. I was so caught up in all the work shenanigans I almost completely forgot Ashley had planned a surprise trip for us this weekend. My mind went back and forth with knowing how lucky I was to have such a beautiful, thoughtful and sexy woman in my life who truly cared for me, and those thoughts usually rotated to thoughts of guilt knowing all the things going on at work that I've kept from Ashley. I tried to justify in my head that nothing really happened. I didn't make the bathroom situation, my boss did. I was just dealing with it. I had technically done nothing wrong. I told that to myself over and over, but it was hard to believe it. It can't possibly be normal for almost all of your coworkers to have seen you naked.

A knock on my door ended this downward spiral of guilty thoughts.

"Come in." I said.

Courtney entered my office and shut the door behind her.

Oh jeez, what now? I wondered.

"Morning, Jason." She said politely.

"Good morning, Courtney. Happy Friday." This felt so forced and fake for both of us it practically hurt my stomach.

"Doing anything fun this weekend?" She asked politely.

"Yes, actually. I'm headed out of town for a little getaway with my girlfriend." I said and already felt like I had given her too many personal details about my life.

"That sounds great. I'm sure you'll have a blast." She said as she walked over to the ficus plant I had in the corner of my office. I saw her hands fumble about in front of her. It was hard to tell but looked like she was adjusting her skirt.

There was an awkward silence that grew more painful by the second. I was about to ask what she was doing when finally the sound of liquid splashing off the ficus leaves and soil broke the silence. She was peeing on my plant.

I did my best to not let it bother me and scream out for her to stop. It was hard to keep my restraint, but I wanted to see where this was going.

"Since you're going out of town, I figured you'd appreciate someone watering your plant for the long weekend." She said relishing her power in the moment.

"That's so kind of you." I said, not showing any sign of frustration. "I'm surprised you're not giving it a little solid fertilizer as well."

"That's a lovely idea." She said cheerfully as the sound of her stream died down, she let out a short little fart. "I'll have to remember that for next time." She joked and straightened her skirt before turning around.

I was amazed to see the look on her face. It wasn't nearly as intimidating as I remembered. "I missed you in the shower this morning." She said.

"Didn't know you liked seeing me in there." I said trying to hold my own in the conversation.

"I don't, but who else can I belittle until I feel better." She joked. "I work out most mornings, almost no one else does. Sometimes a little company is nice. Even if it is just you. And your tiny cock." She said with a smirk.

I tried to think of a return insult. Tiny tits? Flabby butt? Ugly face? Nothing seemed right, but she was starting to leave my office and I really wanted to get in a jab before she left. "Maybe I'll see you in there next week. If I can stomach seeing your tiny pussy."

Tiny pussy? What the fuck was wrong with me? Why didn't I say anything else? Nasty pussy, stinky ass, floppy tits...anything. But tiny pussy? That was practically a compliment more than an insult.

For the first time since I met her, she let out a genuine and surprised laugh. It was a higher pitch altogether, and she immediately tried to catch herself from showing her enjoyment. "You're really not too good at this." She said blushing and holding back a smile.

"I'll get better." I said glad to have at least broken down some portion of her tough wall.

"I don't doubt it." And she left with a subtle, real smile. Not a smirk, not a grin with a hidden agenda. A genuine, soft smile.

Calm down Casanova, she was only laughing at your failed insult attempt, I reminded myself. Either way, it was a start to maybe not being on awful terms with her. You do remember she just peed on your plant...I reminded myself again. Baby steps.

I kept my head down for most of the day. I barely spoke to anyone and got more done that afternoon than I had the whole week.

The day was winding down and I was pretty beat. I heard a knock on my office door and welcomed the distraction. "Hey Erika, what's up?" I said as she took a few steps in.

She had on a tight grey skirt that came down to her mid thighs, a white blouse and burgundy plaid suspenders. As usual, her impossibly small waist accentuated her curvy hips and made her full chest seem to pop out.

"Just wanted to wish you a good weekend." She said, slightly blushing as she adjusted her trendy plastic framed glasses.

"Thank you. Same to you." I was still glad for the break from work, but this seemed a little weird. "Something on your mind?" I asked wondering why she was really here.

She almost looked relieved that I asked, but just as uneasy to say whatever was on her mind. "I just wanted to apologize for worrying so much about the bathroom situation. I haven't really had any problems and haven't bumped into in there at all. So, I'm sorry and thank you."

I could tell she felt awkward to be having this conversation, but she clearly needed to say it for her own peace of mind. "So you were able to poop in peace?" I said with as straight of a face as I could muster, but still let out a small smile as she blushed.

"I'll never tell." She laughed and wished me a good weekend again before heading out.

My phone buzzed with a text from Ashley: I can't wait for our trip this weekend! Just a couple hours to go...I hope you like the surprise I have for you tonight. Love you!

Once again I had nearly forgotten all about the weekend getaway trip with Ashley. A surprise? My wandered at all the fun things that could mean.

My train of thought was disrupted by a new incoming text marked as a private sender: I'm waiting in the alley just as you requested.

I shut off my computer, grabbed my things and headed out. I stopped in the alley before heading to my car. I went around a few pillars to a back corner that was relatively hidden and saw someone waiting patiently in the shadows.

"Thank you for meeting me here, Peggy." I said softly as I moved behind the pillar until I was completely out of view from the parking garage.

"It's my pleasure, sir." She said obediently. She had on a red and white polka dotted dress that complemented her shirt and very curvy frame. Her ample, pale cleavage was nearly bursting out of the top.

"Do you remember our arrangement?" I asked almost rhetorically.

"Of course I do, sir. It's my pleasure to serve you, sir." Peggy said.

"Well what can you tell me about their bathroom habits?" I asked.

"According to my observations, the majority of the girls have gone to the bathroom right after you do. They wait and keep an eye on you, and when they see you leave, they rush in there to go. I can only assume it's for privacy reasons." She said.

"Assume? Assume? When did I ask for your assumptions? I want your factual observations so I can avoid getting into sticky situations in there." And avoid pissing off half the girls who never did anything to me, I thought to myself.

"Yes, sir. I apologize sir." She said and bowed her head.

When did I become such a dick? I wondered. This girl, for some reason wanted to serve me like a master, and I'm treating her like crap. And that's only making her want to serve me more. I truly didn't understand what I got myself into, but I knew I needed eyes and ears in places I shouldn't be. I tried a softer approach. "What makes you think it was because they wanted privacy from me?" I asked calmly.

"There was a huge influx of girls who ran in right after you did. It is my guess they waited for you to use it to be sure you wouldn't be in while they needed to do their business, sir." She blushed and added, "Most of the girls pooped when they ran in. That is why I think it was privacy related, sir."

Amazing. I had a spy telling me what they were doing, and really they were all keeping tabs on me and waiting until I peed so they could relieve themselves in private. "Fascinating." I said. "Any other things you've overheard?"

"Just one. I heard that Kim showered yesterday only because she heard about you in the shower with Courtney, sir."

So she was hoping to see me in the shower? "Interesting." Was all I said. "What can you tell me about Courtney?"

"I'm afraid I don't have too much info on her. She's very private. Just like you, but I will keep a close eye on her to see what she's up to, sir."

"Thank you for your help. And your loyalty. I know it must be hard that I asked you to keep reporting to Courtney just so you can keep an eye on her for me." I said.

"It is my pleasure to serve you in any way you desire. If reporting to her will help you, then I'm glad to do it."

"Good. I want to know everything that goes on with her." I said thinking this was the only way I could avoid any of her traps.

"As you wish, sir." She said obediently.

"You have done well." I said beginning to wonder what this strange relationship required to keep her doing these things for me. Do I need to reward her?

She looked on eagerly.

"For your loyal efforts, you have earned a little reward." What on earth was I going to do now? Finally it hit me.

"Get on your knees." I said softly.

She obeyed quickly and kneeled right in front of me. I started to unzip my fly slowly, as I watched her eyes glued to my every move. I reached in and pulled out my long, thick and still flaccid penis that dangled right in front of her face as her mouth started to water.

To be continued...

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
12