Shared Bride Ch. 02: A Suck

Story Info
The three of us head to the strip club.
1.9k words
4.55
26.9k
35
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers

Part two of the night Jen and I spent with Brad. I decided to put this in the 'Fetish' category as I put the first chapter in 'loving wives' and it wasn't very well received.

My cock was twitching in my pants as I watched Jen and Brad openly flirt before my eyes.

They sat across the table from me, I noticed Jen had her hand on his leg, I couldn't see it but I noticed it wasn't on the table.

The music was loud so I had to listen really hard and almost lip read what they were saying to each other. Then Jen lent across the table to speak to me.

"Are you okay with this?" She asked.

"Sure." I said, my hand visible shaking and butterflies fluttering in my stomach at the thought of what could be about to happen.

"Good, because I'm so attracted to this guy, I just have to have him." She beamed at me.

I smiled back. "Then have him." I said encouragingly.

"I love you." Jen mouthed across the table, before turning to Brad and pulling him in closely for a kiss.

I sat there open mouthed as their own mouths locked together and their tongues presumably explored each other.

I saw Jen in a completely different light, a good one though. My cock was standing to attention inside my jeans at what I saw before my eyes.

After what seemed like an age, they broke off the kiss. Jen turned to me and smiled. I noticed Brad look nervously at me as well.

"Wow." I said, breaking the silence. We all laughed.

Eventually I suggested that we head to a lap dancing bar we noticed on the way down the street. It was still early, but things were moving fast and I thought it might get everyone nice and frisky, if we all weren't already.

As we left the bar and walked down the street Jen took hold of both our hands, it must have looked strange to an onlooker, but it began to feel perfectly normal.

I had loosened up by now, the fresh air had hit me and I felt a little drunk, so I was a lot more comfortable with our situation and my nerves had subsided somewhat.

We walked up some steps and paid the door entry to the lap dancing bar. The place wasn't busy, there were probably more strippers than punters.

I went to the toilet while Jen and Brad ordered drinks. I slipped inside a cubicle as my dick was still erect and I didn't want anyone walking in and seeing me trying to pee like that.

Upon my return I noticed Jen and Brad sitting in a circular booth. He had his arm around her and her head was nestled into his chest, like they were a couple.

I admit a tinge of jealousy at seeing this. As I got closer I saw Jen had her hand at the top of his inner thigh, just millimetres from his crotch. Brad's left hand was tucked around Jen's waste.

"Well aren't you just the perfect couple!?" I joked as I joined them.

Jen gave me a cheeky smile. "You think we look good together?" She asked.

"Absolutely." I said, a little nervously, sitting down next to Jen.

Just then we were approached by a gorgeous red head, she perched herself beside me and asked if I would like a dance.

"Maybe later." I said, a little nervously.

"He will definitely accept that offer later." Jen interrupted "He loves red heads."

"I'll hold you to that." The girl smiled as she walked away. I ogled over her sexy arse as she made her way over to some other punters.

The three of us sat there and watched as a hot blonde took to the stage and began her routine. Her long legs wrapped round the pole as she writhed against it in time to the loud beat.

"Do you boys like what you see then?" Jen giggled as she sat in between us. She looked at me with her beautiful dark eyes as she ran her right hand over Brads crotch, then her left hand felt its way down to mine.

"Do you like what you feel?" Brad said confidently.

"Very much so." Jen replied and she turned her head to kiss him again, her left hand still gently resting on the outside of the bulge in my jeans.

I watched open mouthed as she allowed her other hand to unzip Brads fly and disappear inside his jeans. Brads ran his hand up to her neck and pulled her closer as their heads locked together in full show of everyone.

As they parted I noticed the look of lust on Jen's face. She turned to me and whispered in my ear. "It's massive." She said. It was probably the hottest thing I've ever heard up to that point, but what she said next might have topped it.

"I want his cock now." She said, her eyes were wild. "I have an idea, why don't you go and get a lap dance while Brad and I find somewhere a little more private?"

"Um..okay..." I stuttered nervously. "What are you going to do?" Suddenly the realisation hit me that the love of my life was about to engage in sexual activity with another man.

"I want to taste his cock! If your'e still ok with it that is?" She said with almost puppy dog eyes.

I paused for a minute. "Yes, I am still ok with it." I said, my hand shaking almost uncontrollably. "But I kinda wanted to be there, you know?"

"You will, later, I promise. But for now, just let me have a few minutes alone with him, I'll tell you everything I promise." She smiled, seductively biting her lip.

"Okay, go ahead." I said and she gave me a big hug, before grabbing her purse and handing me some cash.

"For you to have a good time while we're gone." She smiled. "I know you like the red head." Jen smiled as she got up and led Brad away.

I watched them walk across the bar towards the toilet sign, I looked around and noticed Jen was the only woman in place, aside from the lap dancers of course, so presumably she had taken Brad into the ladies where they were less likely to be disturbed.

I sat and watched as a busty brunette took to the stage, she wasn't as pretty as the red head, but nice nonetheless.

To be honest I was so busy thinking about what Jen was doing with her new stud that I found it hard to concentrate on the girls.

I sat and took in my surroundings. There was a group of guys adjacent to me, a lone man sittting at a table towards the front and a few people spread about at the bar.

A couple of the girls were talking to people, I guess trying to convince them to have a private dance. Then I noticed the red head appear from where the private booths were, she was accompanied by a punter, who she had clearly given a lap dance to.

I managed to get the red head's attention after her previous customer had gone. She smiled as she wandered over to me and introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Kiara." She said, although I doubted that was her real name. "Are you here alone?" She inquired.

"Um..sort of." I replied.

"So your friend and his girlfriend left?" She asked.

"Actually she's my girlfriend." I said casually.

"Really, she looked pretty cosy with that other guy." She replied.

"I know, I guess you could say he's her date for the night." I joked.

"Oh, so you guys are swingers then?" She asked.

"Not exactly. I suppose I like to share." I said

"Well, whatever turns you on." She said with a raised eyebrow. "The question is, do I turn you on?"

"Absolutely." I replied.

"Come with me then and I'll try and take your mind off your girlfriend."

I got up and followed her into the lap dancing booth. She took my money and began to give me an amazing sensual dance. She rubbed her crotch up my leg before revealing her beautiful tits to me, pushing them into my face as she did so.

I could smell the sweet scent of her cunt through her panties as she writhed her pussy and arse in my face.

I must admit I momentarily stopped thinking about Jen and Brad while Kiara was dancing for me. unfortunately it ended all to quickly and I soon found myself sitting alone at the table, wondering what my girlfriend her big dicked lover were up to.

After a few minutes I noticed Jen walk back in the room. I she was fixing her hair and top as she made her way back to me.

As she got closer I noticed that she looked flushed She had an kind of embarrassed look on her face and she couldn't stop smiling.

"Are you ok..." I went to ask, when she straddled me and planted a big deep kiss on my mouth. I kissed her back, knowing that Brad's cock had probably just been in her mouth turned me on massively.

She broke away and sat down beside me. "Fuck." she said, taking a breath before picking up her drink and sipping it.

"So...?" I asked nervously

"Well... firstly I fucking love you." She said beaming from ear to ear. And secondly.. WOW." She said.

"Really." I said, a little less confident about my masculinity than before, "Wow, like how? I mean what happened?" I asked, trying to contain my excitement.

"Okay, so we went into the ladies, and I sat him down and undid his flies." She giggled. "I mean I knew by feeling him earlier that he was big, but when I pulled it out...I mean.. wow!" She held her hands apart to give me an idea of the size.

"Do continue." I encouraged her.

"Well firstly I took him in my mouth." She smiled, running her hand up my thigh. "Then he put his hand up my skirt and pulled my knickers to one side."

"Wow." I said, looking at Jen with more lust than ever.

"God he's good with his hands." She said. "Naturally he made me cum, really quickly.

"Fuck... " I said excitedly. And then.."

"Well then I took his massive cock in my mouth again, and sucked him off." She said with a proud smile.

"And did you?"

"Swallow his cum? Babe, you know me well enough to know that I always swallow." She said licking her lips

I grabbed her passionately and pulled her close to me, kissing her deeply again. I'm not sure I could taste his cum, but the sheer thought of it was strangely exhilarating.

Just then Brad rejoined us with a round of drinks. "You have some girl there you know!" He said as he sat down.

"I know." I said. "Sounds like you showed her a good time!"

"Mate, I'm surprised you didn't hear her from out here." He laughed. "She's a screamer isn't she?"

Jen went a little red and embarrassed. "Oh thanks." She said sarcastically while playfully hitting Brad on the arm.

I laughed, I mean she does cum loudly to be fair. I couldn't help but wonder as we sat there, how loud would she cum with Brad's huge dick inside her?"

It wouldn't be long before I would find that out...

To be continued...

DandJ69
DandJ69
921 Followers