Shared by My Husband at the Lake

Story Info
Husband takes wife to the lake to share her with his friends.
1.7k words
4.15
50.6k
54
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few years ago we decided to buy a boat. We wanted a to get out on the area lakes to fish, water ski and have some great summer fun. It's a twenty-four foot, in-board out-board, Chaparral. It's called a bow rider with seating in bow as well as the back. It also has a swim platform to get in and out of the water easily. We enjoy taking our friends out for the day to cruise around or find nice quiet coves to swim in.

One afternoon my husband I took three of his friends out for the day. It was going to be a perfect day, cruising and getting some sun. There was barley any wind so the lake was nice and calm. We brought a cooler filled with sandwiches, beer and waters. We were having a great time talking and joking around.

I wore a one piece bathing suite with a coverup, I don't have the body for a bikini, and the guys wore T-shirts and normal guy bathing suits. As soon as we headed out in the lake, the guys stripped off their shirts to get some sun. I removed my coverup. After being out there for a couple of hours, we were getting pretty hot from all the sun so we decided to put up the small canvas top to create a bit of shade.

I wanted to get in the water to cool off so I suggested we find a secluded cove to anchor in and go for a swim. Everyone thought that was a great idea so we began to search for the perfect place. Within about fifteen minutes we came across an inlet that looked like it led to a decent size cove so we went in to investigate.

The cove turned out to be just what we were looking for. The water was about twenty feet deep and crystal clear. There were thirty foot rock cliffs surrounding it on all sides. Best of all, we had it all to ourselves. We anchored and all took a dip in the refreshing cool water having some lunch. The guys had a few beers each with lunch while I tried to stay hydrated with bottled water.

After lunch we all decided to take another dip. My husband suggested we should skinny dip this time since we had the cove all to ourselves. There was a slight pause while we all looked at each other. My husband spoke up saying what the he would go first and with that removed his trunks. He must have been contemplating this idea for a while since his fully erect cock sprang to life as he did. That was all the encouragement the other three need to join in.

There they were all standing on the swim platform with their cooks proudly standing at attention as they prepared to jump in. While swimming around, not far from the boat, they urged me to join them in the water. I was about to get in the water when they shouted that I had to be naked like they were in order to join them.

Being a little self-conscience about my, let's just say, curvy body features and that I had a hairy bush, I stood there trying to decide whether of not to remove my suite. I didn't want to be made fun of or jeered at. That would have made me feel even more self-conscience. As they swam about looking at me, I turned around and slowly began removing my suit. I turned around, as my tits and hard nipples came into view, I waited for the comments to start, but nothing. I pushed the suit further down over my curvy belly and down my thighs, exposing my bush. The suit fell to the deck of the boat and I stepped out of it.

There I was standing completely naked in front of my husband and his three friends. I was happy to hear them turn to my husband and compliment him on his gorgeous wife. That made me feel considerably more at ease. I walked on to the swim platform where the guys were now gathered and struck pose with one hand on my hip and the other behind my head. They got a kick out of that and urged me to get in the water with them.

Not wanting to make a big splash, I sat down the platform right in front of them. With my legs dangling in the water, my husband moved between my legs as I sat there, causing me to have to spread them. His face was now only inches away from my pussy. He started with some idle chit chat while his friends moved in closer, I presume to get a better look at my now exposed pussy. I'm sure my husband could she how wet I had become from his position.

I wasn't sure what to think when my husband climbed up the ladder and got out of the water and walked behind me. He pushed on my shoulders causing me to lean backwards drawing my legs out of the water. I asked him what was going on and he just told me to relax. As I lay back, stepping over my head, he put his hands under my thighs, raised and spread my legs wide. His friends now had an unobstructed view of my pussy, clit and wide open hole.

I was absolutely mortified as they moved in for a closer look. He made a remark about how he told them that I had a gorgeous pussy, now they could see for themselves. I started to object and was told by my husband to stop and let them have a good look. I held the position for what seemed like an eternity while they took their time gazing between my legs.

Then one of them asked if he could touch it and of course my husband said go ahead. So each of them began touching various parts of my pussy. I squirmed as they fondled my clit, the folds and even place a couple of fingers in my hole. When my husband felt the guys had seen and felt enough he let my legs return to the platform and back dangling in the water.

I was so embarrassed by what had happened, I stood up and jumped into the water. To be honest I was not only embarrassed but also turned on by being touched by three guys in a very intimate way. I remained in the water with his friends while he went to the cooler and pulled out a beer.

Was it safe for me to be in the water naked with three naked guys I asked myself. I thought twice about it so I swam over to the platform. The guys were still in the water hanging on to the platform drinking beers. As I hung onto the ladder about to climb up a get out, one came up behind me and placed his cock between my legs. I paused a moment and that was just long enough for him to begin gyrating back and forth. I looked up at my husband and could he tell he knew what was going on by the expression on his face.

Within a couple of minutes I could feel his friends cock stiffen, then pulsating and when looking down I could see a stream of white liquid in the clear water. This was crazy, first my intimate body parts were openly displayed, my pussy touched by all of them and now one of them cumming in the water between my legs.

As I climbed out of the water I paused parted my legs and bent over pretending I was examining my big toe. I remained in that position, giving the guys a good look at my hairy pussy for as long as I thought wouldn't be too obvious. I hoped it had the desired effect. I was correct, as they climbed out of the water all but the one who had just cum were sporting what looked like aching hard cocks. Needless to say I think we were all in need of release.

Looking over at my husband, I saw he was smiling and knew very well what was happening. He guided me up to the bow of the boat where the seating area was and instructed me to lie down. His hands separated my legs and spread them wide once again exposing my now wet pussy to his friends. Parting my bush he exposed my large throbbing clit, glistening wet slit and gaping honey hole.

Calling the guys forward he told them "she's all yours" and the first one came forward placing his average size cock in me and began thrusting as hard as he could. Since I was used to much larger, it wasn't as satisfying as I had hoped. Within about three minutes, he stiffened shooting his load. It must have been a decent size because I could feel it oozing out and running down to my butt. Number two came forward, he also was about average size, placed his cock in my pussy as cum continued to leak out. Grabbing my hips, he pumped feverishly as if to punish my pussy. Even though he wan't that large either, I found his aggressiveness more satisfying and was on the verge of cumming myself when he pulled out covering my stomach with thick gobs of hot cum.

The last one to come forward, was the guy who came between my legs in the water. Taking a completely different approach, he inserted two fingers trying to reach my G spot. Not satisfied with his attempt he inserted a third, beginning to feel stretched and him now able to reach the right spot, I arched my hips up to meet his hand. He rubbed the upper inside of pussy with quick flicking motions. Noticing how much I was enjoying it, he inserted a fourth finger pushing his hand and palm all the way in up to his thumb.

I was lost in ecstasy. He had total control over me. Using his fingers and palm inside of me and his thumb on my engorged clit, he brought me to my first squirting orgasm. Pulling his hand out I squirted streams of liquid over his crotch and legs. Finally feeling the release I needed I was exhausted.

My husband realized just how much he enjoyed sharing me with other men. I must admit, it makes me feel like a hot wife and I look forward to future encounters. I don't know what my limit on the number of guys would be but I sure look forward to finding out.