Shared Fantasies

Story Info
Coworkers discover they share a common fantasy.
4.2k words
4.82
13.7k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can only stay for one drink. The nanny agreed to stay an extra hour, but I don't want to push my luck." Maryann pulled open the door to the dive bar, the warm air a welcome after their brief walk across the crunchy snow.

"No worries. I think it's more perfunctory than anything. The company is trying to encourage us to mingle in hopes that we'll bond and naturally want to make our hybrid work environment more in-office." Veronica unwound her scarf from her neck, scanning the dim lighting for anyone they knew.

"Good luck with that." Maryann laughed. "Oh look, there's Jesse."

The two women made their way to a corner booth where the vibrant redhead from Legal was waving them down.

"Thanks for coming out, ladies. Good to see you. Here let me slide in. It's tight, but we should all fit." Jesse grinned, sliding his drink in front of his new seat.

They sat down, untangling themselves from their coats. Veronica was happy for the end seat at the already cramped table as she busied herself looking at the drink menu.

"Hey guys, room for one more?"

Veronica looked up to see Ryan, the resident IT guy standing at the edge of their booth.

"Of course! I think we can squeeze one more in." Jesse answered for everyone, encouraging Maryann and Veronica to push in further to accommodate the newest guest. "Anyone else comes and we'll have to grab some chairs."

"Hey," Ryan smiled as he pushed in next to her. "Sorry for the tight squeeze."

"No worries," Veronica smiled. She hoped the dim lights made her blush less obvious. Why, of all people, did she now have her leg pushed up against Ryan's?

She was still embarrassed from the day three weeks ago when he came up while she was in a meeting to fix a cable under her desk. She hadn't been paying attention and sat down, effectively trapping him under her desk.

"Umm, excuse me." His voice had come from under her desk, startling her back to the point where she had almost fallen back out of her chair. She yelped, flailing in the air. Still crouched on the ground, Ryan put his hands on her knees as a counter balance and preventing her from tipping out of her chair entirely.

They composed themselves in a flurry of apologies, him standing as he explained her printer should work better now. She felt embarrassed and foolish all day.

That was, until she got home. As she sat alone on her couch and she remembered the feeling of his hands on her legs. Those cool, steady hands. She imagined him staying under that desk and using those steady hands to slide her knees open. She imagined him sliding his hands up her thighs and pulling her to the edge of her chair. She could almost feel the cool of his fingers as he slid her panties to the side to give his tongue access to her clit.

Her hand was in her panties there on the couch, stroking herself in the same rhythm she imagined his tongue would work her. She imagined sitting at her desk and seeing nothing but his dark tousled hair and horn-rimmed glasses between her legs. She came with that image in her mind, blinking back stars as she thought about mischief in his green eyes.

It wouldn't be so bad, but she had gotten herself off to variations of that fantasy at least a half dozen times since then- including one that ended with her bent over her desk as he took her from behind.

And now here she was trapped in a booth next to him, their thighs pressed together and his arm rubbing against her.

"And for you, miss?"

Veronica had been lost in her head and hadn't noticed the waitress arrive to take drink orders.

"Old fashioned, please." She tried to sound casual, and not like she was sitting here with slightly damp panties.

Get yourself together.

"I didn't peg you as a whiskey drinker," Ryan raised an eyebrow at her, a smile on his lips that exposed his dimples.

Too late.

"Really? What were you expecting?"

He shrugged, those dimples still visible. "You seemed like more a white wine sort of woman. Maybe a vodka cranberry if you were feeling a bit wild."

She laughed. "I mean, I will drink both of those as well. But after this week, I need something stronger."

"Tell me about it," Maryann chimed in. "I thought we were never going to make it through that presentation."

"Hey, no work talk! This is happy hour." Jesse playfully chided.

Veronica threw her hands up in mock protest. "Don't blame me, all I did was order whiskey."

The table bubbles in laughter before people started returning to their individual conversations.

"Is your printer working better?" Ryan turned back to her, his green eyes glinting under his glasses.

She felt herself blush, worried he could read her thoughts. He looked so nice, like someone she could take home and introduce to her grandmother. And here he was staring in her dirtiest fantasies. "Much better, thanks for fixing it."

"No problem, just doing my job. Sorry again for startling you."

"If it makes you feel better, I have checked my desk before sitting down every time since," she smiled at him. She wasn't kidding.

He gave a warm laugh. "I promise I'll wear a bell if I have to go under there again. I'm not going to lie, I momentarily felt like Bender in the Breakfast Club. Although hopefully less predatory."

She remembered the scene of Bender under the desk, looking up Claire's skirt. She hadn't considered what he might have seen, but now she was wondering if he had seen her panties too. The thought made her more wet than she would like to admit.

Thankfully the waitress arrived with their drinks, preventing her needing to respond.

"I wasn't being nosy, but I noticed a picture of you in front of the Golden Gate Bridge on your desk. I'm going out to San Francisco for a friend's wedding next month. Do you have any can't-miss recommendations?"

"Yes! So many. I went to college out at SF State and lived there for like 5 years after." She began rattling off her top 5 favorite taquerias in order.

They fell into an easy conversation, so much so that Veronica was startled when Maryann nudged her. "I'm sorry. I've got to go relieve the nanny."

Veronica glanced down at her phone. Had it been an hour already?"

Ryan stood to allow Maryann to get out. The warmth of his thigh was gone. It surprised her how much she missed it as she stood up.

"You need a ride back?" Maryann asked her as she slipped back in her coat.

Veronica shook her head. "I think I'll hang for a bit longer."

Maryann gave her a smile that told her she knew what was going on. She threw an arm around her shoulder in a half hug. "Okay, text me to let me know you got home safe." She added in a low voice only Veronica could hear "and give me the dirty details."

Veronica shot her a look, the blush rising back up in her cheeks. Am I that obvious?

She took her place back in the booth, sad that she did have an excuse to be pushed up against Ryan and his woodsy cologne, but she did feel a flutter of warmth as his knee found hers under the table.

"Do you need another round?" He pointed to her empty glass.

She couldn't help but notice how long and slender his fingers were. She reflexively wondered how they would feel pushed inside her, that graceful thumb working her clit. "Yeah, I think I need another."

One by one, colleges peeled away. Jesse finally said his goodbyes, leaving Veronica and Ryan by themselves in the booth. She knew she should wish him goodnight. Or at very least move her leg now that they had no pretense for touch in this oversized booth.

Instead, she felt his hand gently brush her thigh. "I'm glad I got to talk to you tonight. I've been hoping to have a chance since the whole under the desk thing."

She leaned a bit closer, smiling sheepishly. "I hope I didn't look too chaotic, flailing around like that."

"Not at all." He leaned in close, his voice hot against her ear. "Although, I have to admit something, and I hope I'm not being too forward. I haven't been able to stop thinking about your legs in that skirt ever since."

Her nipples hardened under her shirt, and she was thankful for the thickness of her sweater. "Not too forward at all. I haven't been able to stop thinking about that day either." She felt a heat deep in her panties that she knew meant she would have wrapped her legs around him here at the table if he asked nice enough.

He rested his hand on her knee. She cursed the fleece-lined leggings she was wearing under her dress. She suddenly craved the feeling of her fingers against her skin.

"You have incredibly sexy legs," his voice was thick like honey as his lips brushed her ear, sending tingles through her scalp and down her spine.

Lust clouded her mind, officially punching any good sense off the clock. She smiled wickedly, pushing up the hem of her dress up her legs, letting it come to rest dangerously close to where they met. "These?"

His breath came out in a low hiss. "Fuck, Veronica."

It was the sexiest anyone had ever said her name before, and she felt herself almost quake with lust. She wanted to make him say her name like that again. And again.

"I only live 2 blocks from here, if you want to see them without the leggings." She couldn't contain the wickedness in her voice.

This was not her. She didn't invite coworkers home for a quick, hot fuck. But this was Ryan. She had to know of he lived up to her fantasies. Besides, IT was contracted out. Technically they didnt work for the same

company.

He gave a low groan. "Yes, please."

They were up and in their coats in moments, leaving the final dregs in their glasses. He followed her out of the bar, his hand on her hip. Presumably he was using her to shield the bulge growing in his pants from other bar patrons, but she could help feeling flush with excitement from his touch.

The cool night air greeted them, but it did nothing to cool the longing Veronica felt. A half block down, once they were out of view of the bar patrons waiting to be IDed by the bouncer, Ryan pushed her up against the wall. His lips were on hers, his hand tangled in her hair.

Her lips met his, her mouth open and wanting. She took his lower lip in her teeth and bit it gently, eliciting a low groan that pulsed waves directly between her legs. He grasped the hair in his fingers and tugged her head to the side, giving him access to kiss her neck, giving a small laugh when she whimpered in pleasure.

She wrapped her leg around his pulling their bodies flush so she could feel the hardness of him, even through layers of clothing. He reached down to grab hold of her thigh, sliding his hand up it until the tips of his fingers were so close of the crotch of her legging she was certain he could feel her wetness.

He kissed a trail back up to her ear. "I have been thinking about you in those little black panties under that skirt nonstop for three weeks. Tonight I am going to make you come so hard those strong thighs give out on you. And then I'm going to make you come again."

She moaned and rocked her body into his, wanting nothing more in the world at that moment. She would have let him fuck her right there, but the six remaining brain cells that were functioning reminded her of frostbite and public decency laws long enough to peel herself from him and steer them back to her apartment.

He followed her through the front door and into the elevator. He let her push the 10th floor button before pushing her back against the wall. He took the hem of her skirt in his hands, pushing it up to reveal her legs to him again. She hooked her fingers into his belt loops, pulling him into her. The feeling of his erection straining in his black jeans against the softness of her leggings caused her to moan into his neck. She was almost undone then and there, but the elevator dinged, signaling her floor.

He followed her, the hem of her skirt still in his fingers. When they reached her door, he lifted her skirt and pressed himself to her. She was so distracted it took her nearly three tries to get the key in the lock. He gave a sexy laugh in her ear, causing her to nearly drop the keys.

Once finally inside, he turned and spun her against the door, pushing her hard against it. His mouth was on hers, shucking off her coat and then his own.

"Take those leggings off," he growled against her lips.

Without breaking contact from his mouth, Veronica unzipped her boots, kicking out of them. Impatiently, Ryan reached up and helped shucked the leggings off her hips, holding her balanced as she wrestled them off the rest of the way.

"Fuck, let me look at you." He stepped back, watching her pull her skirt up to her waist, exposing her legs and a pair of black lacy boy shorts. He groaned, his hand rubbing outside of his jeans in an attempt to release any of the strain.

"I can't wait to have those thighs straddling my face." He gave a wolfish grin, stepping back to her.

She reached forward, cupping his jeans against his erection. She needed to feel him, but he caught her wrists in his hands and pressed them against the door above her head. "Don't worry. We'll get there, but first I need to make you pay for every filthy fantasy I've had about you these past few weeks."

She almost protested that she had seen to that herself, but before she knew it, his knee was between legs to keep them apart. One hand held her wrists against the door as the fingers of his other traced the lace edge of her panties.

"Fuck, Veronica. You're so wet." He hissed as he ran the length of her pussy with his fingers.

"You're not the only one who's been fantasizing about that day," she panted into his shoulder.

"Yeah? You liked me between your legs?"

"Mhmm," she bit her lip. "I've thought about it every day since."

"Did you touch yourself when you thought about me?" His finger found her clit through the soaked fabric.

She moaned at the pressure. "Yes."

"Tell me what you fantasized about. Tell me exactly what made you come."

She gasped at the filthiness of his words and how hot they were as his fingers stroked her clit. "I imagined you on your knees between my legs while I sat at my desk chair."

"And what was I doing?" He growled into her ear, his finger never missing a beat.

"You were going down on me." She moaned again as his fingers picked up speed.

"Tell me more," he urged. "Did I take off those lacy panties or just push them to the side?"

"Just pushed them to the side. You were too impatient." At least some of her fantasy was proving accurate.

He leaned down to kiss her neck, trailing hot kisses up to her ear as he whispered "Like this?" His fingers stopped their motions long enough to let him slide her panties over. His fingers easily found her clit again.

The skin to skin contact was electric, making Veronica moan in pleasure.

She could feel him smile against her neck. "Was that a yes?"

"Fuck yes. Ryan, that feels so good."

"Did I have my fingers in you?"

"Yes." She whimpered, already spreading her legs to accommodate him.

His thumb still on her clit, he slid his middle finger down the length of lips. He stroked the length of them a few times, before slipping that long finger into her.

"You're so fucking wet," he hissed into her ear. "You feel so fucking good. Even better than I imagined."

The thought of Ryan stroking his hard cock while he imagined what Veronica's pussy felt like sent Veronica over the edge. She came hard, her head pushing back against the door. She rode his leg like a hobby horse. The entire time he kept working his thumb up and down on her clit, his middle finger pistoning in and out.

"Fuck Veronica. You're so goddamn sexy when you come."

He released his leg from under her, letting her hands free. "But it looks like you can still stand on your own. Looks like I'll have to keep going." He gave her a wicked grin that made her pussy twitch again.

She kissed him hard, looping her fingers in his belt loops to steer him back to her bedroom. He slipped her out of her sweater as they went, His shoes followed, leaving a trail of discarded clothing in their wake. She worked the buttons on his shirt, never breaking her mouth from his as she slid it to the floor.

He slipped the dress over her head, grinning as he did. His hands reached up, cupping the lace of her bra. He pinched her nipples through the fabric, testing to see what sensations elicited whimpers and which elicited moans.

Veronica worked the buckle of his belt, eager to see and more importantly feel all of him. She slipped his pants now, marveling at the hardness of him beneath his boxer briefs. She cupped his erection, rubbing him slowly. He groaned against her breast, biting her gently through the fabric. She squeezed him gently. He bit her a little harder.

Ryan pushed her to the edge of the bed, guiding her to sit. She was eye level with his waist. Without waiting for an invitation, she peeled his underwear down to expose his cock. It sprang forth, nearly purple from lust.

She took him into her mouth, the length almost too much for her, but when his breath came out in a long, he pressed further. She worked his shaft in her mouth, flattening her tongue over him. She felt his hand on her chin, causing her to look up and make eye contact with him.

He stared down at her, his eyes hooded with lust. "You're so pretty with my cock in your mouth."

He had such a filthy mouth. She loved it. She slid her mouth to the very top of his cock, licking it gently for a few moments before swiftly taking the full length of him in one quick motion. He tilted his head back, groaning.

He balled his fist around her hair, pulling her mouth from him. "As much as I want to come in that pretty mouth of yours, I need to be inside of you. I want to feel the way you shudder when you orgasm."

He knelt down between her legs. "But first, we have a fantasy to fulfill."

He pulled her knees apart, butterflying her open to him. Using one hand to pull her panties aside, he slid one finger down her cunt.

She bit her lip, watching his finger tease her. When was the last time she had felt so thoroughly worshiped?

Any response to herself was lost in the static as he leaned and ran his tongue across her clit. She had imagined how he would feel several times over the past few weeks, but nothing even came close to the sensation of the flat of his tongue moving against her. She leaned back on her hands, watching the dark of his hair between her legs.

She moaned as he slipped a finger into her, working her slowly at first. He slipped back and forth in her wetness.

He withdrew his finger, leaving her feeling suddenly too empty. She mewed softly in protest. She could feel him laugh slightly against her pussy, relieving her by inserting two fingers into her waiting cunt.

She gasped as he filled her. His fingers hooked, searching for that sensitive bundle of nerves. It only took him a few moments to find it. She gasped when he did, and again she could feel him smile against her clit.

Wicked boy.

He worked her from inside and out, reveling in every writhe and moan. Veronica looked down at him between her legs. He looked up, catching her eyes. There was that very look she had fantasized about and his green eyes glinted up with mischief.

It sent her over the edge. She felt herself explode into stardust, every muscle clenching and griping his fingers. She collapsed back onto the bed. Ryan dutifully followed, not ceasing his licking until she had come down from her high. When she finally slowed, he placed a final kiss on her clit before climbing up onto the bed next to her so his face was next to hers.

"Can you stand?" He said wickedly, his face still glistening from her juices.

She shook her head, unable to form words.

"Good. I want you to know how good you taste." He kissed her, opening his mouth and allowing his tongue to meet hers. She could taste her saltiness on him, the thrill of it so erotic she could feel the blood rush back between her legs. She wrapped her leg around him, urging him onto her.

12